Statistics

215,302 members
88,409 posts
  • New
    FreebaseMarco
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-16

hi guys ... how can i contact behringer support.. i need to fix my model d it s possible???? thanx

0 5
    • FreebaseMarco
      Dale_M Hi there, very simple just go to the support tab at the top and select the technical support image as the ticket type, fill it in and submit it with your proof of purchase invoice, one of my colleagues can then get back to you and advise. I hope this helps.
      • Feb 16
  • New
    alchematic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-13

Hi I have a small original ARP 2500 set up but only have one 1004 T Oscillator. I have been trying to buy a pair of these new Behringer 2500 1004 Oscillators to add to my system. I can not find them. Behringer folks..can you help me? I would buy them today!!  You can see that there is a spot in the rack for a pair of oscillators.  Really hoping to get a pair of these soon.  Thanks  Mark Ricgardson  [email protected]

read more...
    0 11
    • alchematic
      DavidKnighton Hello alchematic,
      Your best bet is to contact Sweetwater (USA) or Thomann (Europe) for ETA. The product was launched fairly recently, so the distributors likely need to place their orders from manufacturer. It can take weeks/months before first shipments clear customs and arrive on store shelves.
      • Feb 15
  • New
    Muederkrieger
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-11

Hello,

I'm about to receiving my Behringer ARP 2600, yay! (ordered in October last year, Germany lags a bit behind in delivering this cool monster)

I want to use this device for experimenting with patches, guess this is what it's made for...

I also plan to try some random or 'uneducated' patches, so my question is: Can some internal circuits or elements be harmed when doing stuff that wouldn't necessarily follow common sense? Or would then just happen nothing, i.e. no output at all?

Just want to be aware whether certain limitations need to be obeyed when starting to experimenting with patches...

read more...
    0 14
    • Muederkrieger
      WilliamR Hello Muederkrieger, William from musictribe here. You don't have to worry about damaging your 2600 when you are experimenting on the face of the unit itself. Only if you go crazy patching stuff could you even get close to "breaking" it and even then that would only be if you were patching other stuff into it that was a different voltage. As long as you don't mess with the internal circuit board, you can't damage the unit trying to create patches and tones. , if you discover a cool sound, take a photo before you forget it. The worse thing that can happen is you might dial in silence.
      • Feb 11
    • Muederkrieger
      Muederkrieger That‘s super helpful, many thanks & good to know. So let‘s get into sound design... ?
      • Feb 12
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-02-11

2600 BLUE MARVIN
    http://bit.ly/BE-2600-BLUE-MARVIN

Learn More:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSeN7_VUtuY&t=3s

A limited edition, ultra-affordable and even more feature-packed homage to the iconic ARP 2600 synthesizer. Conjure up virtually any sound imaginable with incredible finesse and ease. The pure analog signal path is based on the authentic ARP 2600 circuitry from the 70s with matched transistors and JFETs. Owning a BLUE MARVIN is like having your piece of history enabling you to re-create timeless classics or forge your own musical path.

List Price: $699

#Behringer #2600 #BLUEMARVIN #Synthesizer #SpecialEdition #SemiModular #Analog #Synth #RackMount

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-02-11

2600 GRAY MEANIE
    http://bit.ly/BE-2600-GRAY-MEANIE 

Learn more:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSeN7_VUtuY&t=3s

A limited edition, ultra-affordable and even more feature-packed homage to the iconic ARP 2600 synthesizer. Features a mechanical spring reverb, hand-picked components, uni-color LEDs on each fader plus a super slick paint job that’ll make your setup pop!

List Price: $699

#Behringer #2600 #GRAYMEANIE #Synthesizer #SpecialEdition #SemiModular #Analog #Synth #RackMount

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    Shelvin88
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-08

Does anyone know if behringer or if any website out there does preset stencils for the TD3?

Like the paper outlines which you place on your synth and draw on the knob positions? (I had these for my arturia synth and it was really useful).
    https://www.arturia.com/products/microbruteblankpresetsheets/buy

Thanks in advance,

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Majnun19
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-31

I have small children with curious hands, and I'm always accidentally pulling faders off with my dust cover (read: cheap pillow case). ;)

Is there a way I can get replacement faders for the DeepMind?

Thanks! :)

0 8
    • Majnun19
      Nigel67 Hi Majnun19. Lol, and when they get older, you won't be able to get them off it so you can have a go :)! For any spares, please click on the Support tab at the top of the page. This will open a new window and if you scroll down and click on the spare parts tab, you can submit a ticket for the faders. A colleague will then get back to you with pricing and availability.
      • Jan 31
  • New
    JustinMerritt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-29

A have a key on my Deepmind 12 that I need a replacement for also my pitch wheel drifts even when it has been properly calibrated. I just need replacement parts I can put them in myself.

0 8
  • New
    JetTheSynth
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-27

Hi Beringer crew,

I am wondering how someone becomes a Beta Tester for your Synthesized products, what do you look for in a Tester and so on. I am very interested in your development of the vcs3 Synth in particular and was just wondering what it takes to become a Beta Tester for you. I couldn't find anything in QnA FAQ so thought I would ask.

Cheers 

Jet

read more...
    0 13
    • JetTheSynth
      DavidKnighton Hello Jet,
      From what I know, one major requirement is that you must own the original synth in good working condition, so you can compare the Behringer synth to the original. This is where the Beta Tester feedback comes into play, because they want to know how they can improve upon the design so they get as close a recreation as possible to the real thing before full swing manufacturing.
      • Jan 27
  • New
    Theoperator
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-26

Hello everyone, if you have a Behringer 2600 and you need a blank book to write down your patches I have created a patch book blank like the original ARP 2600 did. Feel free to use it. Enjoy ;)

3 65
Go to page