Statistics

298,767 members
182,428 posts
  • New
    Slingsby
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-27

I've had my Neutron a few years now and have noticed that the cutoff frequency pot has become a little scratchy.  Is is possible to buy a replacement so that my tech can fit it please?

0 0
  • New
    peterbolmehag
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-27

Hi,

Aynone else who has got their Odyssey turn "golden" by having the black paintwork being eaten up by the sun?

Look at attached pictures.

0 2
  • New
    rK22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-27

when I try to launch the synth tribe app, I get this error message:

“SYNTHTRIBE V2.5.7-1.app” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software.

This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information.

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    subman56
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-21

I have tryed to get this K2 to function. I have fallowed youtube videos as well as the Quick start Guide. I am using the Arturia
    Midi keyboard with this unit. but have been unable to get the unit to work.

0 3
  • New
    HinglajMata
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-20

Hello,

i'm facing a strange problem with my K-2. It doesn't make any sound if the trig-in is not connevted to trig-out. If i want to work with it i have to plug the trig-in to trig-out. Yes the led blinks when i'm pressing any key but no sound comes out.

Please help!

read more...
    0 6
    • HinglajMata
      NicJonesMT Hi there. Can you please select support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Sep 21
  • New
    wellbi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-18

Hey,

Long story short, oscillators in my Model D seem to be stuck quite a few octaves above their basic level.

I recorded this short video, rather than explaining what is wrong: https://youtu.be/sCHoSNCFXjg

I have the latest firmware, tried to use USB, change MIDI cables, change the controller and use it both via MIDI IN and MIDI thru, different electrical outlets, and a different power adapter. The status in the video is how it behaves no matter what and it's been like that already for a couple of days.

So I just wonder if it's dead or if I am missing something.

Thanks

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Kingkorg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-15

Here it is finally.

https://youtu.be/lMfXv6Q4hsw

Audio Input Mod

0 6
  • New
    jimbentley86
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-10

Ho do I update firmware for behringer products

0 12
    • jimbentley86
      Paul_Vannatto It is product specific
      • Sep 10
    • jimbentley86
      NicJonesMT Hi JimBentley86.
      For most of the Behringer Synths updates are handled through the SynthTribe Application. This can be downloaded from the Software section of the Product page.
      There are a few exceptions to this (For example the Deepmind, or the Neutron) but the firmware updaters can be found on the product page.
      • Sep 12
  • New
    Chrispy01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-10

I recently purchased a "B stock" Deepmind 12D from Supersound in Poland that was sent to me in the Uk. This was bought on the proviso that it was fully covered under Behringer's own warranty from their website (also confirmed by Supersound in an email to me).

Upon arrival as soon as I started to use the synth I noted it freezing and locking up. I subsequently contacted Supersound who stated that I could use Behringer's door to door pick up and drop off service to have the item repaired.

However after starting the process through Behringer ticketed warranty process I was told catagorically that Behringer (Music Tribe) did not cover "B Stock" items under their warranty!

This has led to a week of hair pulling whilst I have tried to decipher the export and import laws for UK and Poland (made worse by Brexit!!!) in an attempt to ship it back to them for repair or replacement.

However I have just looked on DV247's website and note their website is claiming the same thing!!

What con is going on Behringer???

I am now without my synth (one I have not been able to use since it first arrived) and having to ship it to the other side of Europe (risking more damage) and nervous that it may get stuck in customs (because neither the courier companies or the HMRC have any idea how a private individual end user exports a package like this for repair under warranty without incurring further inport duties and taxation).

So just to be clear both Supersound and DV247 are claiming their B stock items are covered under Behringers 3 year warranty - sounds like I've been had - not happy Behringer customer!!!

read more...
    1 11
    • Chrispy01
      Chrispy01 *Further to my post above this is what DV247 is claiming on their website...
      • Sep 10
    • Chrispy01
      Chrispy01 Behringer B-Stock - Strictly Limited Specials
      Behringer B-Stock Products at special prices! Goods in mint condition - secure your ultimate Behringer bargain now.
      Our B-Stock goods are composed of: returned goods, goods used for product photo shootings & goods with slightly damaged packaging. However, all B-Stock articles have - as always - the full 3-year MUSIC STORE warranty. This means that you can get to your favourite Behringer product without any risk and at low cost. Act now, only while supplies last!
      • Sep 10
  • New
    LanceArnold
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-08

Hi guys.

I am attempting to connect my Electric Guitar and/or Electric Harp into my (minimal) Eurorack system and I have been looking at the Behringer 992 Control Voltages Module. 

Is this the module I need get to feed my instruments into the modulation/filter chain via the EXT Input jack ?

If the 992 cant do this, then what module do you suggest I be looking at?

I am looking to feed directly into the Eurorack for modulation/filtering prior to the Pedals and Amp.

Regards,

Lance.

read more...
    0 2
Go to page