Statistics

249,703 members
126,756 posts
  • New
    Tonytequila
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-21

Behringer  kxd 15 keyboard amp. fx noisy when turned on/up. Does not make noise when turned off or turned down.

0 76
    • Tonytequila
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Sorry about the issues you are having. Could you click on the support tab above and create a tech support case so that we can troubleshoot this for you. It would be helpful to send a video clip of this fault as well for us to review.
      • Jul 21
      • Problem with behringer keyboard amp kxd 15. Noise when fx are turnèd on
        Tonytequila hi, have done all that but have got no help back, contacted fixtronics and they have not replied back either, it's warranty has expired but between covid and everything the amp has n't been used in at least 17 months. i don't think it's looking good, I would n't be recommending them to anyone.
        • Jul 22
      • Problem with behringer keyboard amp kxd 15. Noise when fx are turnèd on
        WilliamR Hello Tony, I'm sorry for the delay. Do you have a case number?
        • Jul 22
  • New
    tough
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

Hi there, i would love to buy the Behringer TD-3-MO but can someone please tell me when are that Acid Monster is available in germany (Thomann or Mucis Store? ?

Thanks tough

0 62
  • New
    Latzenpratz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-18

Hi! 
    Will the Deepmind App be updated to work with the latest ios/ipados firmwares?

2 59
  • New
    slr242
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-18

Hi. I'm not able to get my brand new Neutron to respond to MIDI.

I've tried sending it notes from:

• Arturia BeatStep, through USB via my Mac & also the 1/8" MIDI out direct from Beatstep > Neutron
    • AKAI MPK25, through USB via my Mac & also a 5-pin DIN direct from AKAI > Neutron
    • Roland D-50, via a 5-pin DIN direct from D-50 > Neutron

I've ensured that only the cable I'm testing with (USB or 5-pin) is connected.

I have a MIDI monitor running, and can see that the commands are being sent, and I've verified that the Neutron is set to the MIDI channel I'm using. The Neutron shows up in a list of MIDI devices in Reaper, so it's awake to some extent.

I've also installed the firmware update to 2.0.2.

I hear a constant audio signal from the Neutron; I can alter it by changing the LFO, overdrive, waveform shape, etc. I don't know why it's generating this signal when it's not receiving any input.

Thanks for any ideas!

Steve

read more...
    0 52
    • slr242
      slr242 Is there somewhere else I need to go to get support for this issue?
      • Jul 20
    • slr242
      slr242 Kinda disappointed that I got no replies for these issues; I found solutions on my own after a couple of days. In case someone else has these issues, I redid the config in my Mac's audio midi setup and that resolved most of the issues.
      • Jul 21
    • slr242
      Serge1961 Did you check the MIDI channel? The devices must have the same channel if you want a response.
      • Aug 11
  • New
    xorthontech
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-07-17

I have a BEHRINGER 911A DUAL TRIGGER DELAY and I guess I need BEHRINGER 962 INTERFACE to convert the normal eurorack trigger sugnal into an "S trigger". I just bought the 961 interface so how do I patch the normal clock trigger into the 961 interface to get the S trigger out so I can patch it to the 911 dual trigger delay input?

read more...
    0 46
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-07-15

An analog VCO module and an authentic reproduction of the original ARP 2600 circuitry that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the 2600-VCO in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here.

List Price: $99 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #2600VCO #SynthesizersAndKeyboards #Eurorack #Synthesizers
    read more...
    0 114
  • New
    Tonytequila
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-14

I don't use the effects section much on my kxd15 but still there is a loud noise coming from it when I turn it on/up. this happens evan though nothing is plugged into it. i can't really use the amp as the noise filters through the pa system which is annoying to everyone, it's a fairly new amp and has n't been used all that much.

read more...
    0 32
    • Tonytequila
      DavidKnighton Hello Tonytequila,
      It sounds as though your effects module may be corrupt. I would suggest submitting a service request inquiry via the support tab so our team can get your item into a service center for evaluation.
      • Jul 14
  • New
    szumbusch
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-14

Hi all,

I try to find out how to purchase these Behringer Eurorack GO connectors, shown in the System 55 bundle pictures.
    Since I have most of the modules, it makes no sense to me to buy the system. But I need to expand my capacity since I have more modules.....

So, where can I buy these connectors?

Thanks for any help in this case!

Best,
    Sascha

read more...
    0 38
    • szumbusch
      Dale_M Please go to the Support tab above and raise a Spare Parts ticket.
      • Jul 14
    • szumbusch
      szumbusch

Thank you! I did. Hope it works out1 Best, Sascha

• Jul 14
  • New
    danburton190
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-13

With beta testing concluded, our Beta test team has been enjoying making music with this inspiring synth. Here, Mr Firechild demonstrates the UB-Xa to its full potential with all synth and drum sounds being created with this wonderful machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTPk60hHhU8

read more...
    0 40
  • New
    hugoballon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-13

Hello,

My Behringer Model D was working properly but the audio suddenly stopped sounding. With the project opened, without movement, no hits, just on the table, but stopped working.

The midi is received well, the beep sounds when turning on the A-440 switcher, but I can only hear it through the headphones.

The audio signal doesn't respond on Ableton. It seems like the audio outputs have some trouble.

I used the same Usb and jack cables that work with other synths. Also tried using midi cables, but audio still doesn't work.

Is there anything I could do?

Thanks.

read more...
    0 28
    • hugoballon
      Dale_M Hi hugo can we ask that you raise a Technical ticket from the Support tab above so we can assist you please?
      • Jul 13
Go to page