Statistics

250,911 members
128,130 posts
  • New
    Tonytequila
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-14

I don't use the effects section much on my kxd15 but still there is a loud noise coming from it when I turn it on/up. this happens evan though nothing is plugged into it. i can't really use the amp as the noise filters through the pa system which is annoying to everyone, it's a fairly new amp and has n't been used all that much.

read more...
    0 32
    • Tonytequila
      DavidKnighton Hello Tonytequila,
      It sounds as though your effects module may be corrupt. I would suggest submitting a service request inquiry via the support tab so our team can get your item into a service center for evaluation.
      • Jul 14
  • New
    szumbusch
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-14

Hi all,

I try to find out how to purchase these Behringer Eurorack GO connectors, shown in the System 55 bundle pictures.
    Since I have most of the modules, it makes no sense to me to buy the system. But I need to expand my capacity since I have more modules.....

So, where can I buy these connectors?

Thanks for any help in this case!

Best,
    Sascha

read more...
    0 38
    • szumbusch
      Dale_M Please go to the Support tab above and raise a Spare Parts ticket.
      • Jul 14
    • szumbusch
      szumbusch

Thank you! I did. Hope it works out1 Best, Sascha

• Jul 14
  • New
    danburton190
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-13

With beta testing concluded, our Beta test team has been enjoying making music with this inspiring synth. Here, Mr Firechild demonstrates the UB-Xa to its full potential with all synth and drum sounds being created with this wonderful machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTPk60hHhU8

read more...
    0 41
  • New
    hugoballon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-13

Hello,

My Behringer Model D was working properly but the audio suddenly stopped sounding. With the project opened, without movement, no hits, just on the table, but stopped working.

The midi is received well, the beep sounds when turning on the A-440 switcher, but I can only hear it through the headphones.

The audio signal doesn't respond on Ableton. It seems like the audio outputs have some trouble.

I used the same Usb and jack cables that work with other synths. Also tried using midi cables, but audio still doesn't work.

Is there anything I could do?

Thanks.

read more...
    0 31
    • hugoballon
      Dale_M Hi hugo can we ask that you raise a Technical ticket from the Support tab above so we can assist you please?
      • Jul 13
  • New
    MODULARMANF
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-12

hi team - i have a Eurorack store and want to stock the BEHRINGER EURORACK MODULES - who can i talk to ?

0 35
    • MODULARMANF
      DavidKnighton Hello MODULARMANF,
      Please submit a Pre Sales inquiry via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page. This will get you on the right track.
      • Jul 12
  • New
    neutronstar3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-09

Hi.  Is there a direct number or e-mail address for Behringer support?  Although it's nice to have community support, it's confounding that there is such a long road to travel to ask Behringer a simple question.  I contacted another manufacturer with a similar subject and got an e-mail within the hour.

My specific questions for them:

Where can I find older versions of the Behringer Neutron setup software for Mac?  What's the oldest Mac OS that is supported?

Thank you.

read more...
    0 58
    • neutronstar3
      DavidKnighton Hello neutronstar3,
      Firstly, live phone support is currently no longer available for the majority of our brands and products. We use the ticketing system and community forums exclusively. The Neutron synth was released in early 2018, so I would expect the Neutron application to be compatible with any OS from 2018 onward, although it could possibly work with earlier versions. There appears to be a total of 2 releases for Mac OS, version 1.0.0 and version 1.0.1. Both can be found on https://www.behringer.com/downloads.html
      • Jul 9
    • neutronstar3
      neutronstar3

Thanks a lot, David. I had downloaded them both and will try them tonight. If my post sounded whiny, I should add that I can understand why companies might move away from phone support. I appreciate the help.

• Jul 9
      • Software Versions
        DavidKnighton Yes, many companies transition away from traditional phone support because it adds little value to the customer experience. Considering most customers call in with redundant questions, it's better to post a knowledge base article or video that covers the topic and only needs to be written once, rather than hiring a phone team to recite the topic over and over again.
        • Jul 9
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-07-09

“Modded Out” Analog Bass Line Synthesizer with VCO, MIDI-Controllable VCF and Sub-Harmonics Oscillator

From: $199 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #TD3MOAM #TD3MOSR #TD3Series #SynthesizersAndKeyboards #Synthesizers #BassLine #Analog
    read more...
    0 81
  • New
    plumpnation
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-08

I can chain Neutron (2.0.2) -> Neutron (2.0.2) -> K-2 (1.0.4) -> Model D

I can chain Model D (1.1.1) -> K-2

I can chain K-2 -> Model D

I cannot chain K-2 -> Neutron

I cannot chain Model D -> Neutron

The neutrons have a different polychain behaviour; unlike the K-2 and the Model D you don't set the number of synths that will be in the chain, and each neutron that must pass the signal down the chain needs to be set to polychain. They can reserve 2 notes if they are in paraphonic mode, and the first note always hits the first neutron. On the K-2 and Model D, it's a round robin between the synths when you play the same single note repeatedly.

Are all these units compatible in polychain mode, in any order, with the firmware versions listed above?

If not, are there any plans to align how they work so that we can mix and match the units?

Thanks for reading, hopefully I am just being silly.

read more...
    0 40
  • New
    AnthonyEaker
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-07-08

I have a few Model D synths that were purchased new in 2018. These units have been connected and sitting on a desk in my studio since the day they arrived.

Today I was re-arranging my desk and needed to disconnect one of them and noticed that the 1/4" patch cable connected to the main out felt like it was practically glued in place.  When I finally got it removed I noticed the connector was severely corroded and pitted on the side that was not in contact with the TRS metal contacts inside the jack, but on the side that was touching the plastic inside of the output jack on the underside.

After seeing this I was concerned this may be occuring on the others so I disconnected all of them and found that out of 5 Model D synths, 4 of them had this same issue.  I've never had these units apart before, but decided I needed to figure out what was going on as I've never seen anything like this occur with any synth or other equipment using 1/4 mono or TRS connectors.  The other ends of the patch cables were connected to a Behringer RX1602 for the exact same length of time that they were connected to the Model D's and there was no issue at all with the RX1602 side of things.

What I found on the 4 that had this problem was that some type of liquid/oily substance was beaded up on both the low and the high TRS main output connectors, but only on the black plastic parts of the connector (outside and inside the connector).  It was even present in the threads where the nut/sleeve that screws into the connector that the cable end passes through such that the threads of that nut are also corroded.  None was present on the internal metal contacts except where the metal contacts actually touched the plastic. I've attached a photo to show this substance on the connectors as well as a photo to show the corrosion it caused to the nickel plating on the 1/4" cable end.

Of interest is that all of the PCB boards that the connectors are mounted to with this issue have a date code of '1752' (the actual synth PCB has a date code of '1804').  The one that does not have this issue has a connector PCB date code of '1810' (the synth PCB date code is also '1810').  This leads me to believe that perhaps the composition of the plastic of the TRS output jacks changed between those two batches or some other process that occurs during assembly that is responsible for this substance changed.  I have no idea what this substance might be, but it definitely appears to be coming from the plastic housing of the TRS connector itself or was otherwise on that connector at the time of manufacture.  The substance also appears to have an acidic pH (right around 6.8) using a simple litmus test.

All of the synths have been in a climate controlled environment from day one (temp never above 73F and RH never above 50%) so I do not have any reason to believe this is an environmental issue.  Also, this substance is only on the output connectors and nowhere else inside or outside of the synth.

I plan to open a support ticket on this to see if they will supply the power/main out module boards as a replacement part. And, if  they will not, I will try to clean these off with electronics/contact cleaner and hope whatever this is doesn't turn out to be something that will re-appear and lead to me just replacing the output jacks with new ones myself.

I've not seen any other reports of this issue, but it could be that others either do not leave their synths connected long enough for it to affect their cable ends or, like me, they've had their synths connected up for the better part of 3 years and just haven't noticed the problem yet.

If anyone has any input/ideas or has acutally seen this themselves I'd appreciate hearing about it.  So far the only other case of something like this (and it looked exactly like this issue I have) I've found via any Internet searches occured about four years ago with another manufacturer's electronic drum kit output connectors.  So I at least know this isn't a totally new phenomenon with music/electronic equipment.

Regards,
    Anthony

read more...
    1 64
    • AnthonyEaker
      AnthonyEaker
      • Jul 7
    • AnthonyEaker
      Nigel67 Hi Anthony. I am sorry to hear about your findings. I have checked our service portal and there is no mention of any issues with the jacks so this is something new to us. As you say, it looks as though something on the socket (plastic) is reacting with the jacks. We need to investigate this further. Please could you fill out a Technical Support ticket and include all these details and then we can pass on all the information to our Quality Team for further investigation. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jul 7
    • AnthonyEaker
      DavidKnighton That could be flux residue from the manufacturing process. It can corrode metals if not properly cleaned off. Some water-soluble flux residues are hygroscopic, which causes problems with electrical resistance and contributes to corrosion.
      • Jul 9
      • Model D output jack issues (corrosion)
        AnthonyEaker Thanks for the reply David. Behringer support got back to me almost immediately after I opened the ticket for this at Nigel's suggestion and they have taken great interest in this issue and how it might have gotten by QC at the factory. The first thing they mentioned was exactly what you postulate as well, most likely solder flux residue. It's actually much more acidic than I mentioned in my initial post. I originally tested with some old pH strips I had on hand that were designed for testing drinking water. After getting hold of some more 'full range' pH strips it shows to have a pH around 3 (slightly less acidic than white vinegar).

I am beyond impressed with the level of support I've gotten on this from Behringer and they are wasting no time in taking care of me and investigating how this may have gotten by QC in order to prevent it from happening again. It seems to be an extremely isolated thing so hopefully I'm the first and last case of this anyone will hear of.

I own quite a bit of Behringer gear and have had the odd support question that has always been answered quickly either by e-mail or here (or the old forum), but this is the first time I've had any type 'defect' issue like this and it's really great to see how well they stand behind their products.
        • Jul 9
  • New
    Themachineswon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-05

Hello I posted this video on YouTube trying to demonstrate a possible bug with the last firmware update. I was talking to who I believed to be a developer but he went silent after I posted the video. Please watch and advise. 

https://youtu.be/E7mMZI9DBpw

thanks,

charles

read more...
    0 51
    • Themachineswon
      DavidKnighton Hello Themachinsewon,
      It you wouldn't mind, please open a SUPPORT request and open a tech support inquiry so we can properly log the suspected issue and trigger an investigation.
      • Jul 5
Go to page