Statistics

250,609 members
127,789 posts
  • New
    maxter
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-01

I'm having a REALLY annoying problem with my Gray Meanie...

When using osc2 and osc3 for modulating parameters in LF mode, I noticed that there was a "bump" or "glitch" consistently with each cycle, both for the triangle waves, and also the sine waves...

I searched and found a calibration manual, as I thought (hoped) it would be an easy fix by simply calibrating it.

But to my astonishment, and disappointment, the spike/bump/glitch WILL NOT go away by calibration. No matter which way I turn the SYMMETRY calibration potentiometer, the spike still remains... I tried the PURITY pot for the sine wave as well, but I believe it's derived from an inversion of the triangle wave, so that pot does not help with the spike.

I used a free VST oscilloscope, psyscope, that seems to be working right. I patched each wave directly to the LEFT INPUT jack, and L OUTPUT straight to my DAW and the oscilloscope, the pan slider 100% LEFT of course. No osc sync or anything, no other cables attached, no other connections, all sliders turned down.

Is my Gray Meanie a faulty unit? Can I return it for warranty, and have it fixed or exchanged? It's REALLY annoying and devastating for my sounds, I just can't have it like this.

Please Behringer, let me know what to do! If this is intended behaviour (though I'm quite certain it isn't) I can't keep it in either case. I have to get rid of these spikes.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

read more...
    0 44
    • maxter
      maxter in my post, the picture is of vco2 triangle, as I could only attach one picture, here are the others: vco2-sine, vco3-sine, vco3-triangle
      • Jul 1
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-30

SYSTEM-15/35/55 Series
    bit.ly/Behringer-SYSTEM-15-35-55-Series

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okQA_qLErIE 

Complete Modular Synthesizers with MIDI-to-CV Converters and EURORACK GO cases The Behringer SYSTEM-15/35/55 Series Eurorack Synthesizers are designed to serve our Musician, DJ & Production Customers.

From: $1,599 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #SYSTEM15 #SYSTEM35 #SYSTEM55 #SYSTEM153555Series #SynthesizersAndKeyboards #Eurorack #Synthesizer

read more...
    0 53
  • New
    BrendanVoges
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-29

Hi folks,

Yesterday i reviewed my Behringer model d, nut when i connect it they USB it plays my Midi notes about 40 seconds after i hit a note or sometimes not at all. Does anybody know how i could Fix this problem or is it a hardware problem ? 

read more...
    0 48
    • BrendanVoges
      DavidKnighton Hello BrendanVoges,
      A couple of things to check for. Firstly, make sure the unit firmware has been updated. Second, try another computer to be sure the issue is not a bad USB port/connection between the two devices. Check the rear panel to see what MIDI channel you're operating on. If your computer is sending a different MIDI channel, then that could be the issue.
      • Jun 29
    • BrendanVoges
      AlexisLedesma COMO PUEDO COMPRAR UNA PIEZA USB PARA MI RX18 NO FUNCIONA
      • Jun 29
    • BrendanVoges
      AlexisLedesma
      • Jun 29
    • BrendanVoges
      AlexisLedesma mi correo es 809 454 2648
      • Jun 29
    • BrendanVoges
      AlexisLedesma mi correo es [email protected]
      • Jun 29
  • New
    frequencysf
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-29

Hello. Very new here, please be gentle.

On the Crave, when switching from one saved pattern to another, as in a live performance setting, when I switch to the new saved pattern, the Swing setting always starts/resets to 4 or 5 "lights". What have I done wrong? I don't want to switch patterns from something with no swing, to a new pattern and have to adjust the swing while performing. A live performance just won't work with that kind of rhythm change.

I must be not making a setting correctly? Does anyone have advice, please?

read more...
    0 59
    • frequencysf
      DavidKnighton Hello frequencysf,
      It's probable that the pattern was created with the swing setting in place, therefore any time you switch back to that pattern, the swing is present. Try creating a pattern with the swing setting turned all the way down and then switch back and forth to see if that's the case. Also, make sure the firmware is up to date before getting too far ahead of yourself.
      • Jun 29
    • frequencysf
      frequencysf

Thank you @DavidKnighton! With your advice I think I was able to figure this out!

• Jun 30
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-29

CM1A
    bit.ly/Behringer-CM1A

Learn More:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A2GJOWOu0U

A high-performance MIDI to CV Converter that allows you to control any modular synth in your setup with a MIDI keyboard, sequencer or DAW to open up an infinite number of ways to make some amazing tunes and a whole realm of sonic possibilities.

List Price: $99 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #CM1A #SynthesizersAndKeyboards #Eurorack #Synthesizers

read more...
    0 71
  • New
    FelixReisel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-29

Hello,

I want to use my Behringer Odyssey as a master keyboard and connect it via midi out to another synth's midi in. But I need to skip the range and play the notes one octave deeper.

Does anybody know if this is possible and how to arrange this?

Thanks,

Felix

read more...
    0 47
    • FelixReisel
      DavidKnighton Hello FelixReisel,
      Most keyboards and/or synths have the ability to tune or octave up/down. Should be fairly straight forward. Otherwise you could tune the Odyssey up an octave to compensate.
      • Jun 29
  • New
    jeremymjohnson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-27

I'm trying to use Behringer MS-1 as a controller for the Pro-1, however using the MS-1 "Transpose" switch the lowest MIDI note the keyboard will send is F1, and I'm unable to play the lowest notes of the Pro-1 (down to C1).

Is there another way to transpose the keyboard down an additional octave?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 57
  • New
    neuropamail
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-06-27

https://youtu.be/6hBQG4v6xFY

This is a Behringer System 100M synth jam of original track I wrote only using the 100M system titled "DRIVE" under my solo project name "Moroderhead".

I was really excited when I eventually took the leap into Eurorack and put together this Behringer System 100M monster synth. I got hold of a Waldorf KB37 for my 100M modules including: 2 x VCO 112 dual osc, 1 x filter module 121, 1 x VCA module 130, 1 x Env module 140, 1 x Ring Mod / noise 150. 

Drums are the RD9 and 606 clones. I've replaced to many of my original synths with Behringer gear that my studio now looks like a product endorsement museum lol. Can't wait for the UB-X and PPG clones when they come out as well as the Lindrum and DMX clones. 

If you like the track featured in this video, you can download it here:
    https://moroderhead.bandcamp.com/album/drive-ep

You can also reach me on Facebook here:
    https://www.facebook.com/moroderhead

read more...
    0 59
  • New
    W6wolf6
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-26

I bought a Behringer Pro1 synthesizer. Anyone out there know any good tips on using it? This is the first synth I've ever bought that has the knobs like octave, LFO, a filter section, etc. I had to order a cable because my keyboard doesn't have the old school midi connectors. So I can't use anything except drone mode. I'm basically looking for tips regarding keyboard use as I think I will be able to use the keyboard once that cable arrives. Thank you for any advice, tips, methods, etc in advance.

read more...
    0 46
    • W6wolf6
      kiskadar69 What kind of cable did you order? If you want to connect your USB MIDI keyboard to the Behringer Pro One without a computer, I think you need a "USB MIDI Host" box.
      • Jun 26
    • W6wolf6
      kiskadar69 You can also connect them with two USB cables via a computer. Connect the USB MIDI keyboard and Pro-1 to the computer and use a MIDI program to transfer MIDI data from the USB MIDI keyboard to the Pro-1.
      • Jun 26
    • W6wolf6
      W6wolf6

Thanks. I ordered a USB B to USB B so I can run my keyboard to it and listen via headphones. But not sure about connecting it to my computer. I use Reaper as my DAW. I was able to do a track in the DAW in drone mode, but ultimately want to be able to use the keyboard and record it into my DAW. Can you give me an example of a midi program that could transfer midi data from the keyboard to the Pro1?

• Jun 27
    • W6wolf6
      kiskadar69 "I ordered a USB B to USB B so I can run my keyboard to it and listen via headphones": I have already described that a USB MIDI keyboard and a Behringer Pro-1 connected with a straight USB cable IMHO do not communicate with each other.
      "Can you give me an example of a MIDI program that could transfer MIDI data from the keyboard to the Pro-1": I recommend Bome SendSX (https://www.bome.com/products/sendsx). Maybe the Reaper can do it, I don't know.
      • Jun 27
    • W6wolf6
      W6wolf6

Bome did it. As far as the Pro-1, do you play one of these? I would love to speak (at length) with someone who plays one. Also, thank you so much for your help. It is really appreciated.

• Jun 27
  • New
    axlejam
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-24

Hi All, the wonderful DeepMind12 app no longer works on the latest iPad iOS (14.6) any help on how to solve this issue please. Is there an update for the app that I can use? Thank you.

2 70
    • axlejam
      Dale_M I will report this to the design team, thanks for advising.
      • Jun 24
      • DeepMind12 app update
        Reefius This seems to be the default reply around here, but eventually nothing happens. Don't you get tired of giving people false hope?
        • ·
        • Jul 9
    • axlejam
      axlejam

Thank you for your prompt response Dale, Any idea when it would be updated? I have a concert with a 14piece orchestra in Ibiza next week and I cannot access my set lists !

• Jun 25
    • axlejam
      axlejam
      • Jun 25
    • axlejam
      axlejam
      • Jun 25
Go to page