Statistics

242,685 members
119,081 posts
  • New
    raketenstein
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

Hello.

I have a problem with my DeepMind12, it is not possible to store the favorites.
    It behaves even, as there is no such feature, there is no reaction, when pressing 'PROG' + 'FX'!
    Has somebody an idea or the same problem?
    Both keys 'PROG' and 'FX' work alone, it looks like software-problem...

Best regards,
    Chris.

read more...
    0 4
    • raketenstein
      DavidKnighton Hello raketenstein,
      You may want to check again using the following steps; press PROG + FX and then a pop-up appears on screen. Then press the "+" button to set the current program as a favorite.
      • Tue at 3:44 PM
    • raketenstein
      raketenstein

Hello David. I've tried it many many times, holding both keys but I only get to the list of pre-programmed settings (all the programs like holding only 'PROG') or to the FX menu (likely when I pressed the 'FX' some milliseconds earlier...)
      So it seems both keys are physically working but I never saw the favorites.
      Am I just stupid or could it be deactivated somewhere or do I need a certain software version??
      BR, Chris.

• Tue at 11:49 PM
  • New
    raketenstein
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

Hallo all,

I own a DeepMind since some weeks.
    I like it much 

0 3
  • New
    commonbeing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-30

Can anyone tell me where I can get parts for my berhinger synth, I've tried on here going the regular route and have a case number but it's been a while now and no contact.

Surely there is an easier way, why do companies make things so difficult to buy their products, a part is a product like anything else they sell, just make a site with a list of parts, a price and a button to buy, it's not rocket science.

Rant over

read more...
    0 16
    • commonbeing
      Dale_M Hi there please can you advise your case number so I chase it up for you?
      • Jul 30
    • commonbeing
      commonbeing Hi dale, the number is CAS-474232-Y7W7Z9
      • Jul 31
  • New
    NickNunez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-30

Hi all,

Revently purchased a td3 and when connecting it to my Apollo 8 interface and connecting it to ableton through external instrument no audio comes out but the midi information is played which I can hear through the headphones out port. 

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    Marcnellis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-29

Hi,

The BPM and click dividers on my Deepmind 12 randomly change of their own accord. I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to synths but this has only just started to happen after I packed my gear down and set it back up again. I'm connected to a Beatstep Pro and use the soft thru on the DM 12 to daisy chain an IK Uno, a Behringer MS-101 and a Korg Volca Sample (in that order). I thought it was just doing it when I started a sequence on the Beatstep but it happens even when I completely dosconnect from that. I was going to just back everything up and do a factory reset but I want to find out if I can fix it first in case it happens again. It would just be my luck for it to happen at a gig and not have the time to do the back-up/restore etc.

Help!

read more...
    0 5
    • Marcnellis
      RobbyWingfield

Hi Marc, this is Robby with Music Tribe, do you have everything set to slave to the clock of your Beatstep, have you experimented with the order you have everything. Specifically, have you tried putting the MS-101 last? If you're still having trouble, please submit a support ticket above and send me the case number.

• Jul 29
  • New
    tough
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

Hi there, i would love to buy the Behringer TD-3-MO but can someone please tell me when are that Acid Monster is available in germany (Thomann or Mucis Store? ?

Thanks tough

0 24
  • New
    danburton190
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-13

With beta testing concluded, our Beta test team has been enjoying making music with this inspiring synth. Here, Mr Firechild demonstrates the UB-Xa to its full potential with all synth and drum sounds being created with this wonderful machine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTPk60hHhU8

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    Themachineswon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-05

Hello I posted this video on YouTube trying to demonstrate a possible bug with the last firmware update. I was talking to who I believed to be a developer but he went silent after I posted the video. Please watch and advise. 

https://youtu.be/E7mMZI9DBpw

thanks,

charles

read more...
    0 26
    • Themachineswon
      DavidKnighton Hello Themachinsewon,
      It you wouldn't mind, please open a SUPPORT request and open a tech support inquiry so we can properly log the suspected issue and trigger an investigation.
      • Jul 5
  • New
    sgkrosse
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-01

Could someone please help me to see if there is a physical pitch bend controller that can be plugged directly into my new Oddessey?  The pads are impossible for pitch bending....

Thank you,  

0 35
  • New
    FelixReisel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-29

Hello,

I want to use my Behringer Odyssey as a master keyboard and connect it via midi out to another synth's midi in. But I need to skip the range and play the notes one octave deeper.

Does anybody know if this is possible and how to arrange this?

Thanks,

Felix

read more...
    0 22
    • FelixReisel
      DavidKnighton Hello FelixReisel,
      Most keyboards and/or synths have the ability to tune or octave up/down. Should be fairly straight forward. Otherwise you could tune the Odyssey up an octave to compensate.
      • Jun 29
Go to page