Statistics

261,320 members
140,020 posts
  • New
    MarkTurrell
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-12-07

My MonoPoly has the latest firmware.

When synthtool has the clock set to auto, plugging a midi din cable the ARP will not sync to incoming clock. If you turn the mg2 knob it changes the speed, so basically it's doing internal clocking

If I change clock to External Din, it works perfectly, if i  set it back to auto without powering the synth off it works, but the next time i start it up it won't sync again. It's like it defaults to 'internal' at every power off.

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    francescotesi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-01

Hi,

I experienced a noise on the upper part of the HPF fader on ODYSSEY. This noise is stronger in some configurations of the synth chain. What can it depend on?

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    Karmann1958
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-01

I absolutely love the Behringer Monopoly, but sadly its missing the built in step sequencer other Behringer synths have.

If connected via midi, could I use the keys of the Monopoly to program the step sequencer of a Behringer Crave (including cords), then use the step sequencer of the Crave to let the Monopoly play?

If the step sequencer of the Behringer Crave is not able to save cords, would the step sequencer of a Behringer Poly D be able to do the job?

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    CVZSmit
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-01

I am very happy with my Deepmind 6. I have a question about tuning and calibration. I have slight detuning on my C and F notes which cannot be fixed using global tuning settings. It actually sounds completely normal until one matches the pitch with software VSTs (e.g. DIVA). The drift (so-to-speak) is not enough to cause alarms and has a charming analog character - which is what I paid for :)

DCOs are however more stable than VCOs and the manual advises against calibration (except after firmware upgrades or recommendations from Behringer engineers). 

Open to any advice on whether I should try and run voice calibration?

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Aria94
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-30

Ciao! Buonasera Synthomani.

Vorrei usare la TD3 come modulo sonoro. Usando una  Korg Electribe MX (blu valvolare) come master. Ho provato gia a premere tap back insieme premendo il canale 2 ed è andata in clock tempo e fin qua tutto ok. Adesso (Vedi foto allegata) ho seguito tutta la pricedura dalla macchina Sia di impistazione canale midi e Sia messaggi midi impostando i filtri ma non riesco a trasmettere nulla. Come potrei fare? Vi chieso aiuto. Scusate grazie Sono alle prime armi! Buona Sera a tutti 

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    Trancid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

Hello,

my output level of the Behringer Poly D is much lower than all my other instruments? Do I have a broken one or is this a known issue? So do I have to trun up my gain or is there another solution? (Perhaps headphone output instead of main output?)

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    mteu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

Dear all,

I have recently purchased a TD-3-RD online. 

I have connected it via USB cable to my PC to Ableton Live. I have configured Midi out to my TD-3 to play Midi Clips out of Ableton on my TD-3.

Problem: Those 16th hits of my TD-3 are totally off grid and out of sync. The first 16th note is always to long, the other 16th are way to late and off grid. If I move them fordward later notes are to late or to early. 

Does anyone has the same problem? I have read online from more people with this issue.

If there is no proper fix I will return it unfortunately.

Best regards,

Marcel

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    Felipesku
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-29

As we know Behringer is in making of Wave synthesizer and already have working prototype. Last info is from July 2021 so almost half year without any new note. Could someone reveal if project is still in development? Maybe there is some new info about release or anything to read about synthesizer itself? Some of us waiting exclusively for this unit. Please give us something.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Synthfr33k
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-28

From what I have read not sure how true this is but the keyboard version went through not only firmware updates like any other synthesizer but it also has gone through at least from my knowledge some hardware or circuitry changes maybe minor but did occur.  Would anyone know when the last hardware revsison was made to the keyboard and desktop versions?

I am also having a hard time for Sweetwater to get a keyboard version manufactured at least in 2020 they seem to have old stock 2019 dated maybe from some of their daughter warehouses not sure?  My question is are there deepmind keyboards manufactured in 2020 ans 2021 or not?

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    Pgh2007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-27

How many people would love, Behringer to make the ARP Quadra Synth. After the amazing job they have done on the, 2600 and the Odyssey. I would definitely buy one. 

0 4
Go to page