Statistics

196,780 members
67,417 posts
  • New
    2020-11-23

The plastic holding inside the Machine is broke. Can i get this spare part in any way?

Otherwise its really sad...

0 8
    • Norbert Reisner
      David Knighton Hello Norbert Reisner,
      For spare parts inquiries, please use the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page. There, you can submit a spare parts inquiry.
      • Mon at 2:28 PM
  • New
    2020-11-21

When I use the lfo and mod wheel at 100% to try to bounce between octaves on C for example, it ends up bouncing between c# And e (meaning it's even going sharp when the modulation should be at 0)

Is there some sort of calibration procedure for the mod wheel to fix this?

From what I can tell, behringer never released a full manual for this synth - only a quick start guide.

I'm unable to figure out what many of the adjustment trim pots do on the rear such as hp, regen, range, noise, bias - and I don't know how to find the test points for the 10v adjustment 

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    2020-11-20

Tribe-mates...

A few days ago I purchased a new K-2 from a local music retailer, and started having fun!

Unfortunately, it turned out that the "External Signal In" jack on the patch panel was defective (no positive detent when a patch cord was inserted, and no external audio signal delivered to the VCF/VCA (nor audible at the output)).  I exchanged the unit today without any trouble, but the new unit seems to have a different, tuning related problem...

If the EG2 release is anything other zero or almost zero, when a (note) trigger ends, the output pitch falls by ~12 cents, in a very audible fashion.  I've triple checked all the mod knob settings (all at 0) and EG1 is zeroed.  Filters are wide open, 0 Peak (filter type doesn't matter). Portamento 0. MG Frequency 0. No patch cords connected. Both oscillators display the same behavior.  SynthTool says the K-2 has v1.0.3 firmware.  But it still sounds like something is modulating the overall pitch when the trigger ends.

Any one else seen similar behavior, or have any suggestions?  I hope I'm missing something obvious as I think I've exhausted the local supply of K-2's at this point.

Cheers,

--

Terry McG

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    2020-11-19

MonoPoly

- https://bit.ly/Behringer-MonoPoly

MonoPoly Product Videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoohp8UrxcE

It includes true-to-the-original analog circuitry, 4 VCOs and incredibly flexible key modes for monophonic, duophonic and 4-voice polyphonic playstyles. It features 37 semi-weighted keys with velocity functionality. Pitch can be raised or lowered using the Bend wheel, while modulation depth is controlled with the MG1 wheel. For those who want the numbers, the MONOPOLY has 62 knobs and buttons, laid out on a tiltable front panel in a highly intuitive format that puts the joy back into your music creation.

We have managed to offer the MonoPoly for US$ 699!

#Behringer #MonoPoly #Analog #Synthesizers #Keyboards #Synth #Keys #Polyphonic

read more...
    1 16
  • New
    2020-11-17

Hi,

I recently bought the Poly D and just now realised that when set on sharktooth waveforms the first 3 oscilators  play considerably quieter than the 4th oscillator. The diference is so big that i can only assume this is not  normal behaviour since i dont have this problem with any of the other waveforms. 

I would apreciate if anyone knows or could help regarding this!

Thanks

read more...
    0 10
    • Joao Pereira
      Jason Brewer Hello - if you can - please make a support ticket above and we can help you dive further into the synth. Thank you
      • Nov 20
  • New
    2020-11-17

Case CAS-135811-P9W2X1

• RMA Number:  375463 

The portal shows that the instrument arrived on 9/5/2020 and solved on 9/16/2020, 10:00:05 AM.

I've not received notice on shipment or any request for more information/funds etc.

read more...
    0 13
    • Edgar Rosa
      Kyle Johnson Hi Edgar, this is Kyle with Music Tribe. I found your case and I will make sure you get an update via email today.
      • Nov 17
      • Trying to find out where my synth is...
        Edgar Rosa Thank you Kyle.
        • Nov 19
  • New
    2020-11-17

Hello everyone!

I am new to analogue Semi Modular synths. Crave being my first purchase, I want to understand how do I clock the sequencer of Crave to Logic pro x?

Please help.

Thank you.

1 14
  • New
    2020-11-15

Hi,

I cant get my unit work with Synth Tool (tried V2.3.5 and V2.4.2). After software starts, my Model D is detected and i can enter its settings. But there if i change anything, like midi channel, MIDI IN transpose, there is no reaction. The unit just behaves like the settings havent been transfered. Also, the update tab says my current version is 1.0.5 but after "loading" the "Cloud under maintenace" appears and thats it, cant check firmware update etc.

Im doing all this under windows, i have no DAW and other hosts running at the time. Tried everything.

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    2020-11-13

Hello, everyone!

I am huge newbie in this sphere and just purchased my first synth (Behringer Odyssey) and can't make it produce a sound. What I tried:

1) Just Behringer + headset, sliders set per manual (VCO-1 up, sawtooth; VCF FREQ up, VCA up) = no sound, although I hear clicking or popping in headphones
    2) Behringer + my Focusrite SOLO Cherry, sliders set per manual, tried headset in both Behringer and Focusrite - no sound.

Ofcourse I checked my headset and sound volume. 

I also have a bass amp but not sure if it will work in any way or form.

I can make photos and will take any help! I don't know what I am missing or doing wrong here. 

Cheers.

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    2020-11-12

And what the hell? There is no marketplace for spare parts, so why did i just have to make this account? Behringer, I get you save money and all that, but FFS at LEAST provide SOME help at getting these things fixed, which are cheap, and can break, we clear, e because JFC, this has been a collosal waste of time and my pitch modulation wheel (which apparently go bad??) replacement is no where to be found. Thanks guys, great stuff.

read more...
    0 17
    • Benjamin Rew
      Nigel Turner Hi Benjamin, for spare parts you go to the service tab at the top of the page and in the new window click on the spare parts option. You fill out the form that is presented and someone will get back to you with pricing and availability. Or you can go to this link
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=spare%20parts
      I think a self service option for choosing and ordering the part you require is in the pipeline but is not implemented yet.
      • Nov 11
    • Benjamin Rew
      Benjamin Rew Nigel, thanks for trying, but here is a screenshot, there is no service tab. This is what i mean. Its INCREDIBLY unclear how to navigate this and the fact that now to get a spare part every customer of yours has to give Music Tribe their info? That is awful customer service. So once again, why did i have to create a profile here when this is not behringer and where are the damn spare parts?
      • Nov 12
    • Benjamin Rew
      Benjamin Rew Dude, seroiusly, i put "behringer spare parts" in the search engine and nothing. Behringer service, nothing.
      • Nov 12
    • Benjamin Rew
      Benjamin Rew Come on. this is a joke, who the hell came up with this bright idea? or is it that your products are disposable so we arent supposed to find the parts? Cannot the space be clearly marked? I am sure all the people that run this site will be assholes about my posts but FFS this is impossible to find anything, a shit support site. The least you could have done Nigel is GIVE ME A LINK, NOT SUGGEST A TAG OR BUTTON THAT DOES NOT EXIST, SEE THE PIC OF THE SITE UI. PLEASE JUST TELL ME WHERE THE F I CAN GET THE REPLACEMENT PART PLEASE.
      • Nov 12
      • I was looking for spare parts for my Deepmind, and it brought me to here which made me create an account
        Nigel Turner Hi Benjamin, your spares ticket has been submitted into the system under case CAS-160037-Q7R0J7. You should have received an automated reply telling you the case number and one of my colleagues will get back to you. Please check your SPAM as it could have ended up in there.
        • Nov 12
Go to page