Statistics

254,204 members
131,865 posts
  • New
    AdamLaParr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-20

Can I use the 5 pin midi out of my odyssey to control a synth like the pro-1 with it's midi in?

0 1
  • New
    LoneAlder
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-07

Hi, I'd like to know if there's a way of switching the Local On/Off and Multi Trigger from the synth itself, without using the software.

I know the Model D has some options by pressing certain keys while powering on the module. Anything like this on the Poly D?

read more...
    0 14
  • New
    trident
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-27

Hi I purchased a2600blue marvel in the states u.s and was curious about when will they be shipping?

0 4
    • trident
      PedroRodrigues Hi trident, thank you for your contact, please consider that the management of all the shipping process is done directly by the Partner in the Region. With that in mind I would suggest to contacting the Partner where you have acquired this unit to request information on the 2600 Blue Marvel arrival status. Thank you
      • Sep 28
  • New
    Birdie17
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

When I connect my MS1 to Synthtribe I can upload sequences from the synth to the computer, but when I click store, the changes I have made do not play on the sequencer unless I power the MS1 on and off again. I have tried using two different computers with the same results. Am I missing something?

read more...
    0 12
    • Birdie17
      NicJonesMT Hi Birdie17. I think I answered the ticket you submitted today.
      Please check in your email inbox and we can then proceed with your ticket.
      • Sep 17
  • New
    Willdeuzel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

Hey 

I've just received brand new Odyssey Behringer

I cannot have sound with XLR / Jack output with my audio interface in LINE level

All I can do is to switch MIC level input. But there is Noise floor coming up ...

Disapointed about it !

I have a Moog Sub 37 Jack input Line which sounds perfectly.

I don't understand. Any help ?

read more...
    0 10
    • Willdeuzel
      NicJonesMT Hi Willdeuzel.

Please click Support at the top of the page, and submit a technical support ticket. We can then go through some trouble shooting with you and try and figure out what is going on.
      • Sep 17
  • New
    Folke
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hi, 
    I want to use SYNTHTRIBE V2.5.5 for saving and creating patterns.
    However my settings never save, and i cant save a pattern to my device.
    Please help

0 14
    • Folke
      Folke It is also stuck to this screen when trying to update.
      The patterns i saved beforehand are still in the td-3
      • Sep 13
    • Folke
      Folke Solved when updating rd-8...
      • Sep 14
  • New
    AlvarezJorge
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-12

BUENAS COMUNIDAD E TENIDO PROBLEMAS DE SONIDO CON MI NUEVO POLY D EL CUAL SU SEÑAL DE AUDIO EN LA SALIDA MAIN ES MUY BAJA EN COMPARACION CON CUALQUIERA DE MIS SHYNTS ,DE ECHO SALE MUCHA MAS SEÑAL POR LA SALIDA PHONES QUE POR EL MAIN.

0 9
  • New
    Thebenj
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-08-23

When will the DeepMind12 App be updated to work with current iPad version?

2 34
    • Thebenj
      PedroRodrigues Hi Thebenj, thank you for your post, please consider that at this moment we are analyzing this matter and as soon as as possible we will have information on this matter. Thank you
      • Aug 23
      • DeepMind12 App update?
        bernyboss Is there any news about the ios app update?
        • Wed at 9:46 AM
  • New
    Robbo555
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-14

Hi, can I ask because I am soooo excited to get my hands on the upcoming OB-Xa when will it be released for sale?, and now that you have given the name back to Prof Oberheim, what will be the name of the synth? Or will the name Oberheim be licensed to Behringer in light of the generous returning of the name.

read more...
    0 42
    • Robbo555
      PedroRodrigues Hi Robbo555, please take in to account that all the information about this unit will be released via our social media, therefore I would suggest to keep an eye on our social media channels that will provide information on all these matter that you have referred. Thank you
      • Aug 17
      • OB-Xa
        adjustmusic Can you just tell us why behringer told 8 months ago that the pro800 should release within a fewvmonths? Is it the chips shortage? Just give us some info so we know whats happening en why the delay.
        • Aug 31
      • OB-Xa
        Ntrsn Patience
        • Oct 12
  • New
    commonbeing
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-30

Can anyone tell me where I can get parts for my berhinger synth, I've tried on here going the regular route and have a case number but it's been a while now and no contact.

Surely there is an easier way, why do companies make things so difficult to buy their products, a part is a product like anything else they sell, just make a site with a list of parts, a price and a button to buy, it's not rocket science.

Rant over

read more...
    1 50
    • commonbeing
      Dale_M Hi there please can you advise your case number so I chase it up for you?
      • Jul 30
    • commonbeing
      commonbeing Hi dale, the number is CAS-474232-Y7W7Z9
      • Jul 31
Go to page