Statistics

289,806 members
172,363 posts
  • New
    Somnium
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-22

Hello, 

I got a Problem with my new Behringer Crave. It plays constandly the same tone. When I press stop nothing happens, it still plays ohne note. And when I turn it off or when I unpluck it and put it back in, it continues playing without pressing start. With only the same one tone... 

Maybe someone can help me please. 

read more...
    0 19
    • Somnium
      WilliamR Hello, WIlliam from musictribe here. Can you click on the support link above and submit a tech support case. It would be helpful to also submit a video of this behavior with all of the settings clearly visible in the video. Someone will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
      • Apr 22
    • Somnium
      MacB maybe this will help. under the volume knob there is a switch for VCA MODE, make Sure is switch on: ENV.
      • May 2
      • Behringer Crave Problem
        Moshik82 I reckon that the comment above will help!
        • ·
        • May 7
  • New
    spaceagedevice
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-20
    1. It would be great if the delay FX could sync BPM/rate through MIDI, possible through firmware update?
    2. Regarding ARP/Sequence hold: When MIDI DIN is selected as clock and started from external MIDI transport, can no longer change the tempo/gate resolutions. Is there a workaround? If set to MIDI Auto and stopped from external transport, the Odyssey tempo will revert back to internal BPM and continue to play.
    read more...
    0 16
  • New
    OscarAmaro
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-03-20

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement slider cap for my Deepmind 12 keyboard? I lost one while transporting it during a move and I've been having a heck of a time trying to find an exact replacement. The only source I've been able to find is from the U.K.—but I'd prefer to not pay such exorbitant shipping costs to the U.S. west coast.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    Brettowen23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-12

Is There aWorkshop manual for these keyboards

Are the parts readily available

It has a problem with the keys not returning

Havent opened it up yet

0 17
  • New
    MidnightAsylum
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-08

I have found the source of the crippling midi issues I have been having with my vc-340. For a long time I have been bitterly sad that I have been unable to use my vc-340 as a midi controller- this was one of the reasons I bought it as it has a large, pressure sensitive and well weighted keyboard. Every time I have used it I have got random sustained notes that don't stop until I restart the recording or reset the midi. I have recently narrowed down what the issue is: using a midi tracking program, I found that when these hanging notes happen, the vc340 is sending two of the held note's note on messages but not accounting for the extranious second message afterwards, so it sends two signals to turn on the note but only one to trun it back off, so the socond note contiues to ring. This issue makes it impossible for me to fully enjoy the extent of the keyboard, and though I do love the synthesisor portion of the vc-340, this issue frequently stops me from using it and leads me to resent it. 

Please Behringer, fix this issue.

From an avid lover of your synthesisers.

read more...
    0 32
    • MidnightAsylum
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi MidnightAsylum, thank you for raising this. I have created a case for you which I will be reaching out to you on to gather some additional information so i may raise/investigate this further.
      Please keep an eye out on your spam/junk folder as on occasion we have seen our responses route to these locations.
      • Mar 8
  • New
    TMav
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-03-01

Is there any way to divide the incoming clock signal say for instance using the tempo knob like on the moog matriarch?

0 13
  • New
    jmill9126
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-24

Allow controll of individual voices, like you can on the oberheim 8-voice synth. You just need a way to either select a voice or select all voices (normal mode). When a voice is selected, then all of the relevant knobs (filter,envelope,etc.) would only affect the selected voice. If not possible for the hardware, then please provide a software editor that allows changing all voices separately or together.

read more...
    0 14
    • jmill9126
      Nigel67 Hi jmill9126. Thankyou for your enhancement request for the FLOW8. We would very much appreciate it if you could submit your request via the Technical Support ticket where we can capture your request and pass it on to the design team for future implementation. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Feb 27
  • New
    JSchur
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-21

When I patch the Afterpressure on the back of the Poly D to the Filter, I get no aftertouch response whatsoever; Am I missing something? Is there another setting/switch/knob? 

0 17
  • New
    Deepminduser99999
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-19

Where to find a deepmind replacement display

0 7
    • Deepminduser99999
      NicJonesMT Hi there.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a Spare Parts Ticket.

A member of the Parts team will then be able to advise you further.
      • Feb 20
  • New
    Ste123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-17

Bought a second hand Behringer MS 101, had it sitting on shelf for 2 months, just set it up in studio and it's about 3 semitones out of time, any one else have this problem.

And or how to fix 

Cheers Ste

0 15
    • Ste123
      NicJonesMT Sorry for the delay Ste123.
      If you haven't done so already, please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. From there we can then advise you further.
      • Feb 20
Go to page