Statistics

234,972 members
110,687 posts
  • New
    GermnPiccioni
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-19

Hello, I bought a synth Behringer MS-1-RD which was packed only with the UK power adaptor plug. I live in Germany. I contacted the store, they told me I should contact Behringer. Could I please get the proper EU adapter? Thank you.

0 23
    • GermnPiccioni
      DavidKnighton Hello Germn,
      Did you purchase the item from a UK distributor? You should be purchasing through Thomann if you want an EU plug with your device. If you want to purchase the correct adaptor you can submit a spare parts ticket via the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page. Or you can purchase an EU power adaptor online, which is probably quicker and cheaper. Just make sure the specs match what's written on the factory power adaptor. The mA rating should be at least 1700mA.
      • May 19
  • New
    burges42
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-15

I've noticed that the aftertouch feature of the Deepmind 6 only works for the white keys when using the local/inbuilt keyboard. The black keys don't appear to respond to aftertouch at all.

I'm unsure if this is simply how the Deepmind 6 works or whether my unit has a fault?

read more...
    0 22
    • burges42
      kiskadar69 IMO your unit has a fault.
      • May 15
    • burges42
      burges42

Issue solved, I ran the aftertouch calibration routine:

GLOBAL > SYSTEM SETTINGS > CALIBRATE > CAL AFTERTOUCH

The black keys generate a much lower 'max' aftertouch pressure than the white keys. Setting the 'max' pressure to the level generated by the black keys (with a softer response) rather than the level set by the white keys (with a heavier response) solves the issue.

Be interested in hearing if people are seeing significantly lower key pressure from their black keys during the calibration routine?

• May 15
  • New
    VH84
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-14

Hi everyone,

as I am totally new to this community and to the work with analogue synthesizers like my Behringer Neutron, I have a big problem to get it started.

I use a Macbookpro with Big Sur, Behringer Neutron and Ableton Live.

I loaded the application for Behringer Neutron and wanted to update it to firmware updater 2.0.2 but it does not work.

I tried to fix the problem with Apple by using there extended support, but they could not help me after having tested everything.

The first problem to open the updater was fixed by pressing "control" and then opening it. Then I pressed "boot" at the Neutron and switched it on and it could then be detedcted by firmware updater. It finally said that the firmware updating was successful.

But: When closing this and reopening the application nothing has changed and it is still the old version 1.0.1. 

I fail getting the Neutron started and cannot hear anything from it therefore.

Does anyone have an idea what to do now and has maybe similar problems with Apple/Firmware updater?

It would be nice to hear from you.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

VH

read more...
    1 31
  • New
    andresc69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

I own a Deepmind 12 and also bought it because of the existing iPad app. Unfortunately, this no longer works after the update to iOS 14.5. Can you expect an update here soon?

3 138
    • andresc69
      DavidKnighton Hello andresc69,
      Can you confirm by installing an earlier iOS on your iPad and letting us know if it works as expected? Please let me know and I'll raise a software ticket. May need to get some further information from you as well.
      • May 12
    • andresc69
      andresc69

Hello! Downgrading to IOS 14.4 is not that easy. I'll try out if that's still possible. When I try to launch the Deepmind app, the following message comes: "The developer must update the app".

• May 12
    • andresc69
      andresc69 I have tested it. The app is still running with IOS 14.4.2. But a message also appears here: "Deepmind 12" needs to be updated. The app will no longer work with future versions of IOS. The developer of this app needs to update it to improve its compatibility.
      • May 13
      • Deepmind 12 IPad App
        DavidKnighton Hello andresc69,
        Thank you for confirming this. I will relay this information. For now, if the app is crucial to your work flow I would suggest not updating the iOS until we can confirm a new version is compatible.
        • May 13
    • andresc69
      Reefius I guess this is why I can't download the app on my iPad, it downloads to about 75% and then it just stops every time. My 2017 iPad is already updated to 14.5.
      For now I'll use the Windows app on my PC. Is there also a VST version of the app so I can use the editor in a DAW?
      • May 19
      • Deepmind 12 IPad App
        DavidKnighton Since it's a hardware based synth, I would presume no VST available. There would be no reason to host a VST plug-in unless it was a software based synth. At any rate, all applicable downloads would be on the product page on the Behringer website.
        • May 19
    • andresc69
      MarkaneraMarkPacsai Hi! Unfortunately I also have ios upgraded to 14.5.1 and now the editor app doesn't work! Please update the app so I can use it again on my iPad. Much more convenient to use than with a mouse on a computer. Please!
      • May 24
  • New
    konjurer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

The portamento fader seems to be defective.  I know many others are having the same issue.  Only the top 10% of the fader controls 90% of the portamento speed.  Dialing in the right amount of portamento is very difficult and it would be almost impossible to set during a live performance.

I tried the trick where you add +10v CV to the portamento but it has very little effect. Trying to figure out of this is a bug or not.

Thanks

read more...
    0 40
    • konjurer
      Dale_M Hi there, if you feel there may be a fault can you please go to the support tab and fill in a Technical ticket so we can assist you?
      • May 10
  • New
    SalvadorVives
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-10

Hello everybody ! I have just purchased an MS-101 and I have a problem with the midi issue, let's see if anyone has had the same problem as me .... When I try to control the 101 with some synth that I have or want to trigger the internal sequencer del 101 does not receive anything for midi ini,the channel I use in midi in is 1, it comes by default.
    The midi out works perfectly because I have tried it in reverse. I updated 101 to the latest firmware, 1.1.7 .... help is appreciated !!! All the best!

read more...
    0 21
  • New
    atk90x
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-05-06

¿Has anyone knows if it's easy or possible to change Series 100 modules face plate? I'm thinkin to buy some f them but that gray colour is not my favorite..

The idea is to design my own faceplates (maybe calso hange some knobs...) and replace them.
    (Some Illustrator/Photoshop templates from Behringer would be nice, right?)

Cheers

read more...
    0 27
    • atk90x
      Dale_M

Hi this is currently not an option but I will pass your thoughts on to the design team.
      • May 7
  • New
    Erosking
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-02

Hey, 

I broke the cutoff switch on my crave and went to PMT London for repair where they told me they're not authorized Behringe repair, and they advised me to come on music tribe which represent Behringer.

So do you know how I could get my crave repaired?

(I bought it new on ebay but i dont think i have a guarantee or i can't find it at least)

Thank you so much

I also don't wann risk opening  myself im afraid ill fuck it up more

read more...
    0 28
    • Erosking
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact us through the Support portal and select Service Request. Then one of our Service team agents can advise you how best to proceed.
      • May 2
  • New
    rufusssewell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-01

Is there any way to send sustain pedal to the VC340 over midi?

0 31
  • Caught exception: Specified column "user_id" is not in the row
Go to page