Statistics

234,334 members
109,999 posts
  • New
    Spiritofedennn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-12

I noticed when my Deepmind 6 when I play middle C on the keyboard plays an Octave below. I have to set it to 1 for it to play middle C.

Does anyone know whats going on? Cheers

0 39
    • Spiritofedennn
      DavidKnighton Hello Spiritofedenn,
      With the synth, it's possible to set your VCO to play different octaves than what's on the keyboard. Try pushing the VCO Tune control up until the Note is correct.
      • Apr 13
    • Spiritofedennn
      Spiritofedennn

Hi David. What I meant is it seems the unit is configured with middle C being played an octave lower. It means when I use the unit via midi that I have to transpose it up an octave to play an actual middle C. I am guessing the unit is not configured like this.

• Apr 13
  • New
    Dniss
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-11

Documentation says to dowload the synthtool.exe, but there's no such file under support for Monopoly.

Is it somewhere else?

Cheers!

0 38
  • New
    Mrturtle
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-09

I blew the power supply for my ms-101 about a week ago. Does anyone know where I might purchase a new mains power supply. I tried opening a case with Behringer asking them about a week ago and as yet have heard nothing back.

I purchased a power supply from myvolts that was designed for the 101 but it does not work, and neither does the ripcord I purchased from them last year.

read more...
    1 47
    • Mrturtle
      DavidKnighton Hello Mrturtle,
      would you mind providing your case number so we can look into this? Be sure to check SPAM/JUNK folders for a response from either [email protected] or [email protected]
      • Apr 9
    • Mrturtle
      Mrturtle Each time I think I have replied to you the website seems to loose my message. The case number is CAS-437430-C0D5J9. Thanks David
      • Apr 11
  • New
    fifo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

Hello

is TD-3 working with myvolts ripcord ??

Thank in advance :-)

0 47
    • fifo
      Mrturtle I have two myvolts rip cords that were supposed to power my ms-101 neither did. They both work with my microKorg and other gear but not the 101. I have recently blown my Behringer mains power supply for the 101 purchased a myvolts one that was supposed to be for the 101, it arrived today and again will not work with the 101 but will power my zoom, microKorg and other things, so beware myvolts. Their customer service is good their products are not.
      • Apr 9
  • New
    brads1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-08

I've been trying to slave, or sync my MS-1 to my Elektron Machinedrum SPS-UW+. No luck at all so far...

Folks at Sweetwater (where I bought it) over the phone were very helpful, but in the end, decided to refer me to Behringer. Any ideas?

read more...
    0 26
    • brads1
      JoeRivers96 Hi, how are you connecting the units? Have you ensured you have set the clock source using SynthTribe?
      • Apr 14
  • New
    transmission18
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-05

Hi, I am trying to record midi data into an MPC via the OUT/THRU on the TD-3. I am using the MPC to start/stop the sync on the TD-3. For some reason no MIDI data is being sent from the TD-3. What am I missing here? I dont see any way to switch between the MIDI THRU/OUT. I cannot find anything in the manual or online.

read more...
    0 36
    • transmission18
      DavidKnighton Hello transmission18,
      My recommendation here would be to check the Synthtribe tool and see if there is an option to switch the MIDI OUT/THRU function. I would think that MIDI OUT would push MIDI data from the TD-3 itself, while MIDI THRU would pass MIDI data from the MIDI IN port. Unfortunately, I don't own a TD-3 to test this myself, but it should be an easy task. Can you let me know if this helps to resolve please?
      • Apr 5
  • New
    Jmac222
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-03

Does anyone know how the Deepmind 6 presets are organized? I'm having trouble seeing a pattern and I get lost scrolling to look for something close to what I need. 

0 32
    • Jmac222
      RonaldFigura There are categories. Check the manual. There is a way to select a category and remain in that category while scrolling through patches. It would be nice if Behringer supplied a Viice Name List for the factory presets.
      • Apr 2
  • New
    Jarrodimnott
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-04-01

The switch to turn Oscillator.2 on/off on my model D broke off last night. What is the solution for fixing this?

0 40
    • Jarrodimnott
      DavidKnighton Hello Jarrod,
      If the product is under warranty, you can click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page, then scroll down and click the SERVICE tile to start a claim. If it's not under warranty, click the SERVICE option anyways and you'll be advises where to send for repair. If you're savvy with soldering iron, you could probably replace the switch yourself, however that would void any warranty you have.
      • Apr 1
  • New
    brjuan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-30

I've been using synthtribe 2.4.9 to update the firmware on all my behringer gear.   Worked great on the Ms1, the RD8, the tb3, and the pro1.  My VC340 is "in dfu mode" and the app continually asks me to update the firmware.  When I click update, it says "update failed, please try again."  All the lights on the vocoder are on and no sound is coming out when keys are pressed.  I am using mac with the latest edition of Big Sur.  I have tried rebooting the computer, getting rid of all hubs and peripherals, with no luck.  I have submitted a ticket but I am concerned.  Anyone have any ideas?

read more...
    1 66
    • brjuan
      MisterTom Hey.. I had the same thing when I was trying to update my Cat synth module. I actually had SYNTHTRIBE 2.4.6, I then downloaded SYNTHTRIBE 2.5.0 and that is the newest version of SYNTHTRIBE. Then when prompted in that new SYNTHTRIBE software... I was able to install the firmware update to the new version for the Cat.
      • Apr 5
    • brjuan
      Widgery same issue here.... its bricked. vc340 does not work just powers up with all lights on. C'mon guys what's the fix. some of us are professional users here.
      • Apr 12
  • New
    Tinkertra1n
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-30

Hi,

If you ever get around to release a new firmware for the DeepMind 12 (fingers crossed) I'd like to suggest a new feature: High note pitch bend mode. In this mode, only the highest played note would be affected by the pitch bend. This would allow you to hold a chord or drone with your left hand while doing bends to a single note melody line you play with you right hand. This could be applied to aftertouch as well, giving you a poor man's implementation of poly aftertouch.

Cheers

read more...
    0 34
Go to page