Statistics

289,806 members
172,363 posts
  • New
    CVZSmit
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-18

Hi there
    Anyone know who the official distributer(s) of Behringer synthesizers are in South Africa? Very difficult to locate a dealer. Any help is appreciated.

0 16
  • New
    VideoC
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-06

Hi there. I have a Behringer MS-1 & some gear that generates control voltages. Hoping that I can get some more clarity over the CV controls on the MS-1.

1) for the CV in to control cutoff, does this accept positive and negative control voltages? I tried a bi-polar S&H LFO with the Cutoff frequency slider about in the middle, but the resulting sound was mostly inaudible.

2) for the Velocity CV out, I understand from the manual that it goes UK to +5v while the VCF takes 7v. Does this mean that the filter cutoff has to be slightly raised first and then the velocity can do the rest of the lifting to the top? This is somewhat related to the +\- question above, as I assume the Velocity CV is unipolar. 

Thanks, loving the synth so far 

read more...
    0 39
  • New
    GOODTIMES190
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-01

Hello, I just purchased a Deepmind 12 and just recently 

found out how to adjust the fan speed. I was wondering if

the unit could overheat and components get damaged if

I were to adjust the fan speed to 32 and run it in a room

temperature environment for a few hours?  

read more...
    0 46
    • GOODTIMES190
      PedroRodrigues Hi GOODTIMES190, thank you for your post, Room temperature may oscillate depending on each one's perception, nevertheless I would suggest that running the fan for your Deepmind 12 at 32 may be to low specially for indoor use, I would suggest setting it up at a minim of 65 considering that this would represent that the fan will be working at 25% capacity. Thank you
      • November 1, 2021
  • New
    Adiair1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-29

Hey there I've got my Rd9 this week and I'm experiencing some issues with the ride.
    Well sometimes it's just muted and on the phones ex it's still playing. If I turn the machine off and on again it will be back.
    I've tried to go back to factory reset but no change.

read more...
    0 100
    • Adiair1
      PedroRodrigues Hi Adiair1, thank you for your post, I would suggest to update your unit to the latest Firmware Version 1.1.1 that you can access by following the link below: https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0DG6 . Thank you
      • October 30, 2021
    • Adiair1
      Buz93

I have also been experiencing a similar issue. When creating or editing a pattern, the ride looses volume then becomes muted. It can be fixed by turning the machine off then back on again or by unplugging then plugging back in the lead from the ride output.
      Works for a while, then happens again. Has also happend with the hi hat once, with the same fix. Firmware is up to date, but not tried a reset yet Has anyone got a solution to this?

• May 29
  • New
    AdamLaParr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-20

Can I use the 5 pin midi out of my odyssey to control a synth like the pro-1 with it's midi in?

0 21
  • New
    LoneAlder
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-07

Hi, I'd like to know if there's a way of switching the Local On/Off and Multi Trigger from the synth itself, without using the software.

I know the Model D has some options by pressing certain keys while powering on the module. Anything like this on the Poly D?

read more...
    0 93
    • LoneAlder
      johndough247 I figured this out by using Moog's Minimoog Model D Manual (it's on their website)...seems like Behringer even emulated these as well (or at least some of them), but it's not documented anywhere. The process:

1) Turn off Poly D.
      2) Hold one the following chords in root position at the highest part of the keybed (transpose range doesn't matter) and turn on the Poly D. Keep it held until the startup lights sequence has completed. You can only do one change per startup, but the change is permanently saved. I didn't see a local ON/OFF command in the Moog manual (there is a MIDI Local ON/OFF though, but I haven't tested it).

NOTE PRIORITY:

C minor (C Eb G): Lowest note gets priority
      C major (C E G): Last note gets priority
      C augmented (C E G#): Highest note gets priority

MULTI-TRIGGERING:

D major (D F# A): Multi-Trigger ON
      D minor (D F A): Multi-Trigger OFF
      • Feb 9
  • New
    trident
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-27

Hi I purchased a2600blue marvel in the states u.s and was curious about when will they be shipping?

0 16
    • trident
      PedroRodrigues Hi trident, thank you for your contact, please consider that the management of all the shipping process is done directly by the Partner in the Region. With that in mind I would suggest to contacting the Partner where you have acquired this unit to request information on the 2600 Blue Marvel arrival status. Thank you
      • September 28, 2021
  • New
    Birdie17
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

When I connect my MS1 to Synthtribe I can upload sequences from the synth to the computer, but when I click store, the changes I have made do not play on the sequencer unless I power the MS1 on and off again. I have tried using two different computers with the same results. Am I missing something?

read more...
    0 33
    • Birdie17
      NicJonesMT Hi Birdie17. I think I answered the ticket you submitted today.
      Please check in your email inbox and we can then proceed with your ticket.
      • September 17, 2021
  • New
    Willdeuzel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

Hey 

I've just received brand new Odyssey Behringer

I cannot have sound with XLR / Jack output with my audio interface in LINE level

All I can do is to switch MIC level input. But there is Noise floor coming up ...

Disapointed about it !

I have a Moog Sub 37 Jack input Line which sounds perfectly.

I don't understand. Any help ?

read more...
    0 19
    • Willdeuzel
      NicJonesMT Hi Willdeuzel.

Please click Support at the top of the page, and submit a technical support ticket. We can then go through some trouble shooting with you and try and figure out what is going on.
      • September 17, 2021
  • New
    Folke
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hi, 
    I want to use SYNTHTRIBE V2.5.5 for saving and creating patterns.
    However my settings never save, and i cant save a pattern to my device.
    Please help

0 62
    • Folke
      Folke It is also stuck to this screen when trying to update.
      The patterns i saved beforehand are still in the td-3
      • September 13, 2021
    • Folke
      Folke Solved when updating rd-8...
      • September 14, 2021
Go to page