Statistics

294,174 members
177,249 posts
  • Faust1610
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-23

Hi, I have a question about my Model D. When I use it with midi it's perfect, the tune is good on 6 octave ! But when I use it with CV, it's higher and not tune on an octave. Do I have to chose between CV or Midi ? A good quali ration could solve this problem ? Thanks 

read more...
    0 74
    • Faust1610
      JoeRivers96 Hi Kevin, the Model D operates at 1v/Octave - what are you using as a controller? It may be that your Model D requires a CV calibration.
      • September 23, 2020
      • Model D CV pitch or Midi pitch
        Faust1610 I use a keystep first version. But with the midi send by the keystep it's perfect on 6 octave and with CV it's not.
        • September 23, 2020
      • Model D CV pitch or Midi pitch
        dapaul Do you have another oscillator to check the tuning or an multimeter to check the voltage of the Keystep? Just to confirm that the keystep sends proper 1V per octave.
        • September 24, 2020
  • Theoperator
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-22

Now have been a while since we have seen the product on YouTube, they showed the synth and how it works and so on, but yet the synth is not in the shop or available for purchase... What`s wrong? Maybe is not going to be released? Or is there a date for the release with the price?

That would be great to know :)

read more...
    0 98
    • Theoperator
      JoeRivers96 Hi Giacinto - unfortunately we do not yet have a release date for this synth. Please keep an eye out on our social media pages for information on new product releases.
      • September 22, 2020
  • Timbo1965
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-21

When I plug my headphones in I'm getting no sound at all all

0 117
    • Timbo1965
      JoeRivers96 Hi Tim, providing you have tested with other headphones and you are getting audio from your main outputs, there may be an issue with your synth here. Please choose SUPPORT at the top of this page to submit a case to us.
      • September 21, 2020
    • Timbo1965
      Timbo1965 Hi Joe all sorted now the odyssey is working fine
      • September 21, 2020
      • Behringer odyssey
        RonaldFigura Found that volume knob?
        • October 29, 2020
  • DaveMorrison
    Rock Star - Level 2
    2020-09-19

I see Oberheim in the brands now. The link goes nowhere now and I can't choose Oberheim as a category yet (so it's going to Behringer). When do we see the products? OB-Xa? When do they send me one to demo (one can alway hope)?

1 236
    • DaveMorrison
      PedroRodrigues Hi Dave, thank you for your contact, please be aware that at this moment we cannot provide any update on this matter. Any updates will be stated on our social media. Thank you
      • October 2, 2020
  • Plastigas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-19

Hello,

is there a way I can synch my pro tools midi beat clock to lock the arpeggiator to my pro tools midi beat clock. I see that the sequencer can lock through synth tool but is there a way to lock the arpeggiator to the clock as well?

thanks

josh

read more...
    0 89
  • Guyser
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-15

Does anyone have one of these? I can find no reference in specs about storing created voices.? 

0 121
    • Guyser
      RonaldFigura Because it can't. I imagine you can store sequences but the Crave doesn't have patch memory.
      • September 16, 2020
    • Guyser
      DavidKnighton Hello Guyser,
      as Ronald suggests, the Crave synth is not digital, except for the sequencer. The rest of the synth is fully analog, as is the majority of synths Behringer is releasing.
      • September 17, 2020
  • rusche
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-13

Hello peeps.

First time on here. Couldn't find an easy way to contact or the topic in search bar so starting it here.

Wanted to update my Model D. Firmware update seems to only be windows and the synth tool app will not install on my Mac. Included is a screenshot. Mac is new and up to date. Anything I am doing wrong or is it Uli's fault?

read more...
    0 357
    • rusche
      DaveMorrison It's just Apple's basic security. "Control-click" on the app from the finder and "Open" it. A dialog will pop up for you to "Open" it. This is only needed one time.
      • September 13, 2020
  • MrSammon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-12

k-2 slow to react to key strikes. 

0 58
    • MrSammon
      JoeRivers96 Hi MrSammon. What controller are you using here? Is this over MIDI? Have you tried with a number of different keyboards? How do you have your ADSR envelope set?
      • September 14, 2020
  • toddof1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-04

Just bought a Poly D and have a few questions, If anyone could help out that would be hugely appreciated!

1)

How do I use the velocity + after pressure? Can you assign these to parameters on the Poly D (ie cut off or contour amount?) or are they just outputs for triggering other synths?

2)

I was hoping to output my soft synths through the Poly D (or model D) so that I could use the Poly D’s ADSR filter. How do I plug this up? I would like the ADSR filter to be triggered by note on and off’s rather than volume so that the ADSR functions just as it would as if I was using the POLY D oscillators, except I would be using my software synth as the sound source.

3)

Is there a way to use a sustain pedal with the Poly D?

Cheers,

Todd

read more...
    0 643
    • toddof1
      JoeRivers96 Hi Todd - i saw your email this morning and have sent you a reply regarding this. Let me know if you have any further questions regarding this.
      • September 4, 2020
    • toddof1
      JoeRivers96 For ref:

1) You can connect the Aftertouch and velocity outputs to the EXT CONTROL INPUTS labelled on the right hand side of the back panel. The maximum voltage from these outputs is 5v. So for example, you can connect to FILTER and control your VCF with the aftertouch. These messages are also sent over MIDI.

2) The best way to do this would be to route the soft synth audio through an audio interface and connect the audio output to the EXT AUDIO INPUT on the Poly D (This can also be done on the Model D). Every time a note is triggered, the audio will play and will be affected by your VCF and envelope parameters.

3) Unfortunately there is no sustain pedal input on the Poly D. You may be able to sustain notes using and external MIDI keyboard with a sustain input.
      • September 4, 2020
    • toddof1
      RonaldFigura One thing to remember about a sustain pedal on a synthesizer. It is exactly that. it will hold The envelope generator at its sustain portion. It will not act like a piano damper pedal which allows for the release and eventual decay of the sound.
      • September 16, 2020
    • toddof1
      RonaldFigura And one other technical point. The model D, poly D, MiniMoog, etc do not have ADSR's. They have contour generators which include the ADS portion but no specific unique Release segments.
      • September 16, 2020
  • craigspeed
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-31

Hiya,

I recently picked up one of the expert sleepers floating ring cables and wanted to try out the CV in through the pedal jack.

I tried sending CV from a clep diaz module with attentuation through Maths. It's plus minus 5 volts so should be safe. I set the foot pedal to expression and in mod matrix set expression to Osc 1 + 2 pitch at full range.
    I'm not hearing impact. I tried some other CV sources like 1v/octave from a shuttle control and simple LFO. Not able to get any change. I also tried setting foot pedal to footswitch and applying that in mod matrix.

Do I need to "Calibrate" the footpedal input for CV? If i try to calibrate the numbers range is much much lower than would be for an expression pedal but it never finishes calibration and applies a new range. Is there more information on how to do this properly online anywhere?

read more...
    0 76
    • craigspeed
      craigspeed Can anyone at Behringer help with this? I can't imagine I'm the only one whose tried to do this. I do think it's a great synth otherwise and I'd rather not return it..
      • September 3, 2020
Go to page