Statistics

253,568 members
131,136 posts
  • New
    playinmyblues
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-15

Hi. I ended up resolving the issue myself. However, I am not sure what the problem was in the first place.

While trying to get my Crave to respond to MIDI keyboards, both an Arturia Keylab Essentials 88 and an Akai MPK Mini MKII, it would play one note fine. Then it would skip the next one or two notes played. It seemed like it needed time to respond to another note on or keypress. At one point it seemed to work find with a sequencer but then it would not.

I just used Synth Tool to Restore Global Settings - clicking the button and it all seems to work well again. I am going to record another sequence and see if it all still works.

Now I am trying to record a sequence using the Crave onboard controls and following the directions in the Quick Start Guide. It does not seem to be working correctly. Playiing the Crave with the MIDI keyboard still works.

read more...
    0 2
    • playinmyblues
      Dale_M Hi there we would advise raising a Technical ticket from the Support tab above so we can assist you.
      • Thu at 11:17 PM
  • New
    soriel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-14

Hi, i have a very new secondhand model D but i have only sound of the left jack output. The same problem is by the mini-jack mix output (mixer sectie) and also by the mini-jack main output. Very strange, with the same cables i have left en right sound when using the mini-jack phone output. What problem i have ?  When i, used this synth as a module in my eurorack i have the same prblem.

read more...
    0 2
    • soriel
      Dale_M We would advise raising a Technical ticket from the support tab so we can assist.
      • Thu at 11:20 PM
  • New
    TMav
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-10-04

I tried changing note priority using the synthtribe app but is doesn't seem to have any effect? Seems like it's stuck in Low and I want Last.

0 7
  • New
    TMav
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-10-01

I don't think Ext Clk In for Sample & Hold is working on my unit. I tried sending clock from a Moog Matriarch and when I switch AR ENV GEN to be triggered by the S/H Clock it never triggers the AR ENV GEN. Using the same clock source I'm able to sync a Moog DFAM. Also, using the same clock source I'm able to directly trigger the AR ENV GEN by plugging the clock source from the Moog Matriarch directly into the AR ENV GEN S/H Clock. Also, I noticed on the product page for the 2600 on Behringers web site there is a a software download called SYNTHTRIBE. What does this utility do for the 2600?

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    tpolr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-26

I have an issue with Neutron. The OSC 1 shape knob does not change the waveform it is stuck on the top waveform and does not move through the choices. Also same knob on OCS 2 is hyper sensitive and scrolls through all 5 choices at the briefest touch. ?

I have reloaded firmware several times. 

Please advise.  

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    darklightyt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

Hi all,

I'm new here, but i've got a question regarding the behringer crave. Most synths i own inclusing the TD-3 play a sequence. when i switch to a different sequence it will finish the current one beofre swithcing. i really like this feature since it allows me to keep all the gear rolling during a liveset. the crave however switches imidiately when selecting a different pattern. Can this be altered in the setting or firmware? 

hope there is a solution since it's pretty unusable for me  at the moment. other solutions are welcome aswell!

thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 6
    • darklightyt
      PedroRodrigues Hi darklightyt, regrading your statement you are correct, the Crave will switch instantly instead of allowing the sequence to finished first and only then change to a new sequence. Have you tried disabling the SEQUENCER AUTO SYNC when using the latest version of the SYNTHTRIBE ? Thank you
      • Sep 25
      • Crave Pattern finishing
        JeanJean Hi Pedro ; i join the conversation, because i had the same question. I tried your answer (Sequencer auto sync disabled) and it doesn't change the behavior of the synth, regarding the chaining of sequences.
        As it should be possible to implement this in a new firmware, is something planed in this way ?
        Thanks for your reply
        • Sep 28
  • New
    etconway1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-12

I opted to buy a demo model of the 2600  - less money, less waiting. It's great.

Understandably there's a big green "DEMO" sticker on the original box, but also curiously, a UPC label specifying an ID of "BEHR2600d2 Demo". So, it seems that specific units from the factory were designated demo units and I wonder if there are any differences, maybe having not come from the general production run, or revisions or something, I don't know. Just curious. I do know the filter mode switch does not change the sound under any conditions. Also, the colors are a bit off - more like dark grey and brown rather than black and orange (I kinda like it though).  Other than that it's a joy. 

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    AlexZwart
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-08

I recently bought a used Deepmind 12D, but it did not come with the rack ears. I've been trying to get a hold of some, but I can't get anyone to reply to my spare parts request. Anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks ahead of time,

Alex

read more...
    0 7
    • AlexZwart
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi AlexZwart, could you please confirm for me your case number? This will allow me to investigate further and have a member of the spares team follow-up
      • Sep 8
  • New
    Tannheuser
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-31

I might have missed this in any of the firmware updates for the Crave, but would it be possible to add controls for playback direction of the sequencer? I can't find documentation on firmware updates.

I'm referencing the M32 here, but it would be incredible to be able to play forwards, backwards, pendulum, ping pong and especially random steps from a sequence! 

Such an awesome synth to integrate with your modular, random step playback would be godlike. 

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    JeanJean
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-23

Hi,

It would be interesting for the users to have a more detailled view on the firmware versioning of the Crave : the different firmwares and release notes (not only the last one), shown online and in Synthtribe.

As the documentation on the CRAVE is limited, it would be valuable information for the users.

And as differents users asked and required, is a new firmware planed to solve minor bugs and add parameters options (especially for the sequencer part) ?

JeanJean

read more...
    0 28
Go to page