Statistics

305,951 members
190,291 posts
  • New
    arczi79
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-30

Hi! 

I posted my question in a few different places... but so far I didn't get answer.

Crave manual: https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/PLM/data/docs/P0DPX/CRAVE_QSG_WW.pdf

page 43:
    Caution: Do not overload the 3.5 mm inputs. They can only accept the correct level of voltages as shown in the specification tables.

page 71:
    all inputs accepts -5V to 5V
    one output gives 0V to 8V - it is ENV output

Does it mean that the ENV output can demage Crave?

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    RobertGerritsen
    Contributor - Level 3
    2022-11-23

When I start Synthtribe and switch on one of the TD-3s, I see only one synth (= good)

When I switch on the other, I see one TD-3 and two TD-3-MO's. At that time SynthTribe is lost and the sequences I make in the app, are not save to the TD-3(-MO).

I use a Windows 10 system.

Does anybody have the same problem?

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    akaxos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-15

Buenas, tengo un electribe de hace tiempo, y ayer me llego la acid bass line td3, estoy intentando sincronizarlas pero no veo el modo y los tutoriales de youtube son poco especificos, si alguien me puede ayudar le invito a un café. Gracias.

0 4
  • New
    justinhavu83
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-03

Just got a 2600 and I was wondering if there was a way to calibrate the keyboard scaling with the oscillators.  For example, If I got Osc 1 tuned to middle C, if I play a C an octave below, it's a little flat.  Any way to adjust that?

0 9
  • New
    craig72
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-18

Hi, I am considering buying a TD-3 unit.However my pc is now running windows 11. Does anyone know if the TD-3 and Synthtribe software are compatible? Many thanks.

0 4
  • New
    Sund4e
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-09

I have a Behringer Neutron and cannot get the overdrive to stop pulsing. No matter what I do you can hear the overdrive pulsing in and out. You can see in the video that the overdrive LED is pulsing in and out, nothing will make it just stay constant. When I turn the osc tuning knobs it seems like the rate increases the further out of tune it gets. I'm new to the neutron but can not find any info about this or anybody with the same problem. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks. 

View Video
    read more...
    0 3
    • Sund4e
      NicJonesMT Hi Sund4e. If you haven't already, please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide a detailed description of your setup and the Voltage, Amps and Polarity of the power cable you are using.
      • Oct 11
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-10-03

We have succeeded to move the PRO-VS vector engine into a Eurorack module and called it the Victor. The amazing morphing function allows the merging of different oscillators. With our ever-expanding range of affordable Eurorack modules, the experience of modular has never been so accessible.

Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our “Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe" FB Group. We’d love to see you there!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/KeysandDrumsBehringerMusicTribe/
    If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]
    #WeHearYou #MusicTribe #synthesizer

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-10-03

Mamo-Z shared with us his amazing synth project: “I made a wooden rack like Moog Modular by DIY.”
    Let’s celebrate Mamo-Z and please leave a comment.

---
    Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our “Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe” FB Group. We’d love to see you there!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/KeysandDrumsBehringerMusicTribe/
    If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]
    #WeHearYou #synthsforall #behringer #MusicTribe #synthesizer #synthesizers #drummachines

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    dngdwn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-01

I can no longer send midi to my Behringer Neutron, I've tried Midi over USB, sending it via my midi interface and also sequencing it from my Digitakt and other synth using midi out and nothing works. 

Using the Neutron software I've confirmed that I'm using the right midi channel and that the midi dips are not affecting this.

I've also tried factory resetting the Neutron and updating it to the latest firmware and nothing seems to work. 

Can anyone advise what I should do next?

read more...
    0 14
    • dngdwn
      NicJonesMT Hi Dngdwn. Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. Please provide a detailed description of your Full setup.
      • Oct 3
  • New
    andess
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-28

Hi! I recently bought a 2600 Blue Marvin. In most parts I really like it. But I have a problem with the output from ADSR EXP'L, in the upper level it adds noise to the signal. Is there something wrong with my unit or is it at part of the architecture? The linear output doesn't produce noise at all at the same level of output.

Hope someone can help me with this!

/Anders

read more...
    0 13
    • andess
      jvarra hello my name is Joshua And I own a bar N steak house also venue hear in south Dakota I 'am looking for some clips for the top snap clip to the Behringer Europort PPA2000BT 8-Channel Portable PA System. the top clip broke and I am needing to know if I can order a replacement for the unit and who I need to talk to in order to get that done. a customer broke one of the house musician's equipment and I'm just in the process of trying to replace the broken item.
      • Sep 28
      • 2600 adsr exponential noise
        andess Hi! I think you accidentially posted your message as a reply in this already existing thread? suppose you want to start a new discussion i order to have a better chance to get help with your search?
        • Sep 28
    • andess
      NicJonesMT Hi Andess.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please ensure that you provide a detailed description of your full setup, and all trouble shooting you have already carried out.
      • Sep 29
Go to page