Statistics

289,846 members
172,410 posts
  • New
    chsonci
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-05

Hi guys, I have a problem with my beloved Model D. I've recently noticed a weird behaviour of the gear.
    When I play a note, even with really envelopes closed, there is a low but steady sound coming from the oscillators audible in the background.
    It seems like vcf and/or vca don't close completly the sound don't matter envelope settings.

Do you have experienced the same or is this a problem of my unit?

Best regards.

C.

read more...
    0 1
    • chsonci
      NicJonesMT Hi CHsonci
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide as much detail on your setup as possible (All connected devices, firmware, DAW etc) and a photo of how you have the parameters set on the Model D
      • 1 hour ago
  • New
    BevStar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-05

Hi Ya.

Occasionally when turning up the OVERDRIVE, the actual pitch increases - (not talikng about the tone profile e.g. like say increasing the HP here but the tuning goes sharp by quite a lot), pulling the device out of key.

Is this some function of a combination of other parameters - knobs and switches, etc - or an actual bug? That is, is this parameter control meant to do this when in combination with others?

I know, easy fix, don't touch the OVERDRIVE control after tuning the sequencer but...

B.

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    Stubedo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-24

Hi, can anyone help, I have the A-440 tone coming out of the synth, but can't get a sound from the oscillators. Never had this problem before,had the synth for a year and a half?..

0 28
    • Stubedo
      PedroRodrigues Hi Stubedo, thank you for your post, in this case I would suggest performing a the full calibration process for you Model D, for that please follow the link below to access the full guide for this process:https://wsi.li/dl/gSWYhHea8zpCPqDzy/ Thank you
      • Jun 26
    • Stubedo
      Stubedo This looks like a scammers site,,,The link above?
      • Jun 26
  • New
    cRIESis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-18

Hello everybody and i hope someone can fix my problem?

When i connect the TD-3 through the USB port to the Roland DJ808 NO sound..

When i connect a Roland TB-3 through the USB port to the DJ808 everything works fine!

So why is the TD-3 give no sound....Thnx

read more...
    0 6
    • cRIESis
      WilliamR The USB on the TD-3 only transmits and receives midi information via PC. The USB does not transmit any sound.
      • Jun 18
  • New
    dadad
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

Playing consecutive notes will lose certain notes. I used to do this a lot, but it never happened and I was very impressed by it. Also I remember some users complaining about Wasp not being able to accurately handle such consecutive notes, not the  td3 /cat PRO1 . I think this is a new problem that has only recently appeared, so why should it create new problems for no reason.

Now, consecutive notes must be kept at a certain distance to be processed correctly, which was not the case before.

read more...
    0 17
    • dadad
      NicJonesMT Hi Dadad.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide as much detail on your setup as possible and we can then advise you further on this.
      • Jun 10
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-06-01

Caption this great image one of our customers sent in:-)

---
    Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe FB Group. We’d love to see you there!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/KeysandDrumsBehringerMusicTribe/

If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]

#WeHearYou #behringer #MusicTribe #synthesizer #synthesizers #drummachines

read more...
    1 10
  • New
    Kev123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-30

I recentley received my TD-3 and by mistake deleted all the factory default patterns.

Is there any way that I can retrieve the factory default Patterns on my TD-3.

Is there perhaps a sqs file that i can reinstall the default patterns

read more...
    0 6
    • Kev123
      PedroRodrigues Hi Kev123, thank you for your post, unfortunately there is no process on the TD-3 to restore default patterns. Thank you
      • Jun 10
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-05-26
    Many of you have asked us to explain our design processes. Over the past decade we have heavily invested in "Digital Twin" simulation tools. This technology allows us to first design a product in a virtual world, before building a physical product. This advanced process improves design quality, tremendously speeds up development time and significantly reduces cost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbeSmEdrrds

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe FB Group. We’d love to see you there!

If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]

read more...
    1 239
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-05-26
    Movement MCS Percussion Computer MK2.
    read more...
    1 4
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-05-23

Great news - SYSTEM 15 and SYSTEM 35 are now shipping from the factory, while SYSTEM 55 will come a week later.
    We know it has taken much longer than we expected, but we finally got the missing parts so we were able to complete the production. Hopefully we'll have some more good news soon:-)
    Thanks for your patience. Much appreciated.

---
    Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our “Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe" FB Group. We’d love to see you there!

#WeHearYou #behringer #MusicTribe #synthesizer #synthesizers #drummachines
    read more...
    0 307
Go to page