Statistics

299,670 members
183,442 posts
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-10-03

We have succeeded to move the PRO-VS vector engine into a Eurorack module and called it the Victor. The amazing morphing function allows the merging of different oscillators. With our ever-expanding range of affordable Eurorack modules, the experience of modular has never been so accessible.

Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our “Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe" FB Group. We’d love to see you there!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/KeysandDrumsBehringerMusicTribe/
    If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]
    #WeHearYou #MusicTribe #synthesizer

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-10-03

Mamo-Z shared with us his amazing synth project: “I made a wooden rack like Moog Modular by DIY.”
    Let’s celebrate Mamo-Z and please leave a comment.

---
    Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our “Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe” FB Group. We’d love to see you there!
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/KeysandDrumsBehringerMusicTribe/
    If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]
    #WeHearYou #synthsforall #behringer #MusicTribe #synthesizer #synthesizers #drummachines

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    dngdwn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-01

I can no longer send midi to my Behringer Neutron, I've tried Midi over USB, sending it via my midi interface and also sequencing it from my Digitakt and other synth using midi out and nothing works. 

Using the Neutron software I've confirmed that I'm using the right midi channel and that the midi dips are not affecting this.

I've also tried factory resetting the Neutron and updating it to the latest firmware and nothing seems to work. 

Can anyone advise what I should do next?

read more...
    0 11
    • dngdwn
      NicJonesMT Hi Dngdwn. Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. Please provide a detailed description of your Full setup.
      • Mon at 4:37 AM
  • New
    andess
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-28

Hi! I recently bought a 2600 Blue Marvin. In most parts I really like it. But I have a problem with the output from ADSR EXP'L, in the upper level it adds noise to the signal. Is there something wrong with my unit or is it at part of the architecture? The linear output doesn't produce noise at all at the same level of output.

Hope someone can help me with this!

/Anders

read more...
    0 8
    • andess
      jvarra hello my name is Joshua And I own a bar N steak house also venue hear in south Dakota I 'am looking for some clips for the top snap clip to the Behringer Europort PPA2000BT 8-Channel Portable PA System. the top clip broke and I am needing to know if I can order a replacement for the unit and who I need to talk to in order to get that done. a customer broke one of the house musician's equipment and I'm just in the process of trying to replace the broken item.
      • Sep 28
      • 2600 adsr exponential noise
        andess Hi! I think you accidentially posted your message as a reply in this already existing thread? suppose you want to start a new discussion i order to have a better chance to get help with your search?
        • Sep 28
    • andess
      NicJonesMT Hi Andess.
      Please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please ensure that you provide a detailed description of your full setup, and all trouble shooting you have already carried out.
      • Sep 29
  • New
    wellbi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-18

Hey,

Long story short, oscillators in my Model D seem to be stuck quite a few octaves above their basic level.

I recorded this short video, rather than explaining what is wrong: https://youtu.be/sCHoSNCFXjg

I have the latest firmware, tried to use USB, change MIDI cables, change the controller and use it both via MIDI IN and MIDI thru, different electrical outlets, and a different power adapter. The status in the video is how it behaves no matter what and it's been like that already for a couple of days.

So I just wonder if it's dead or if I am missing something.

Thanks

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Kingkorg
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-15

Here it is finally.

https://youtu.be/lMfXv6Q4hsw

Audio Input Mod

0 6
  • New
    Chrispy01
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-10

I recently purchased a "B stock" Deepmind 12D from Supersound in Poland that was sent to me in the Uk. This was bought on the proviso that it was fully covered under Behringer's own warranty from their website (also confirmed by Supersound in an email to me).

Upon arrival as soon as I started to use the synth I noted it freezing and locking up. I subsequently contacted Supersound who stated that I could use Behringer's door to door pick up and drop off service to have the item repaired.

However after starting the process through Behringer ticketed warranty process I was told catagorically that Behringer (Music Tribe) did not cover "B Stock" items under their warranty!

This has led to a week of hair pulling whilst I have tried to decipher the export and import laws for UK and Poland (made worse by Brexit!!!) in an attempt to ship it back to them for repair or replacement.

However I have just looked on DV247's website and note their website is claiming the same thing!!

What con is going on Behringer???

I am now without my synth (one I have not been able to use since it first arrived) and having to ship it to the other side of Europe (risking more damage) and nervous that it may get stuck in customs (because neither the courier companies or the HMRC have any idea how a private individual end user exports a package like this for repair under warranty without incurring further inport duties and taxation).

So just to be clear both Supersound and DV247 are claiming their B stock items are covered under Behringers 3 year warranty - sounds like I've been had - not happy Behringer customer!!!

read more...
    1 12
    • Chrispy01
      Chrispy01 *Further to my post above this is what DV247 is claiming on their website...
      • Sep 10
    • Chrispy01
      Chrispy01 Behringer B-Stock - Strictly Limited Specials
      Behringer B-Stock Products at special prices! Goods in mint condition - secure your ultimate Behringer bargain now.
      Our B-Stock goods are composed of: returned goods, goods used for product photo shootings & goods with slightly damaged packaging. However, all B-Stock articles have - as always - the full 3-year MUSIC STORE warranty. This means that you can get to your favourite Behringer product without any risk and at low cost. Act now, only while supplies last!
      • Sep 10
  • New
    Ivancho69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-26

Hello,

The MIDI signals my TD-3 sends appear to be backwards. When I press a "key" (idk what to call them) both the MIDI View app and the MIDI monitor inside Cubase receive a Note OFF message and when I release it, it receives a Note ON message. This is driving me crazy because I cannot record midi patterns on any DAW (I use Ableton and Cubase)

IDK if I messed up some configuration or something but I couldn't find my problem anywhere on the internet or this forum. I could really use some help

Thanks,

Ivancho

read more...
    1 19
    • Ivancho69
      PedroRodrigues Hi Ivancho69, thank you for your post, can you please confirm that when setting up your TD-3 with ABLETON you have perform the following sets.
      First connect the TD-3 to your PC via USB, connect the output jack from the TD-3 to a 1/4" input on your audio interface and turn it on.

Open Ableton.

In a new Live Set insert a MIDI track if necessary.

Select Session View and Device View if not already selected.

Select Instruments from Categories on the left side of the Ableton Live window and drag/drop an External Instrument into the MIDI track. You should see the External Instrument title bar inside the device view.

Set "MIDI To" to the TD-3. (If you don't see it, either your computer's not seeing the TD-3 or you started Ableton before turning it on. If it's the latter, turn the TD-3 on and go back to step 2.) MIDI channel will probably be 1. I'm going to guess that you can use Behringer SynthTool to set the MIDI channel on the TD-3 end if necessary.

Set "Audio From" to the input number on your audio interface.
      Now, you make a choice: Today, do you want to use Ableton to trigger the TD-3 to play notes, or do you want to use the TD-3's internal sequencer to generate the notes? To make these changes, you'll go to Preferences in Ableton. To make Ableton send MIDI notes to the TD-3, select the Link/MIDI tab in Ableton, and where it says "Output: Behringer TD-3" or something to that effect, turn Track on. If you'd like to use the TD-3's internal sequencer, turn Sync on instead.

Now to deal with latency. It will be helpful to turn the Ableton click track on and play quarter notes from the TD-3 so you can tune the track delay times so the TD-3 plays nice with your internal instruments and VSTis in Ableton.

The D button toward the lower right side of the window in Ableton toggles the Track Delay controls; this lets you add delay time to the software synths and drum machines so your computer can send sync or MIDI to the TD-3, the TD-3 can generate sound, and your audio interface can receive the signal and burp it all out through your speakers without the TD-3 lagging behind the soft synths. I hope this helps
      • Aug 26
      • TD-3 Note On/Off problem
        Ivancho69 Thanks for your reply, I try everything you said and the problem persists. I can record audio on time and sync with my DAW but when I record MIDI from the TD-3, the note ON and note OFF are backwards so I cannot record patterns as MIDI.
        • ·
        • Aug 26
      • TD-3 Note On/Off problem
        PedroRodrigues Hi Ivancho69, thank you for your post please follow the guide below to help you on this matter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMwrV3KDcPc I hope this helps. Thank you
        • Aug 26
  • New
    hutchan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-24

Hi All, After I updated to firmware 2.0 , OSC2's shape is stuck pulse wave , anyone seen this before (and managed to fix it)?

All I seem to do these days is try fix stuff rather than make tunes

:( , proper sorry frown

read more...
    0 9
    • hutchan
      PedroRodrigues Hi hutchan thank you for your post, considering what you have stated I would suggest performing first a Factory Reset procedure followed by a Pot calibration.

Factory Reset: While pressing the "OSC SYNC", "PARAPHONIC" & "KEY TRK" buttons, power on the Neutron. The LFO LEDs should display a pulsating pattern.

Pot calibration: While the LFO LEDs are pulsating, turn the OSC1 Shape pot fully counter-clockwise and the OSC2 Shape, LFO Shape, LFO Rate & Porta pots fully clockwise. When the pots have been correctly positioned, press VCF "MODE" and LFO "KEY SYNC" simultaneously.
      After that the Neutron LEDs should now show the normal boot-up sequence.

I would suggest trying both processes a few times to allow your unit to perform normal boot-up sequence and overcome the issue reported. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Aug 24
    • hutchan
      hutchan

Unfortunately i have been unable to make this work. Please note it was fine before the upgrade

• Aug 26
  • New
    nr2020
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-16

Hello,

I've got a question regarding the software app for the Neutron Synth. So far two versions were released, 1.0 and 1.1, dating back to 2019.

I never managed to get this software running.

First, the installer installs the software on Windows into \User\AppData\Roaming\Neutron - which is quite an unfamiliar destination (usually C:\Program Files) - also during installation there is no option for the user - just installs on the harddisk and no one knows where (haha) - who programmed this crap, anyways?

Second, although I could install the program, I can not start it. In taskmanager there show up two entries 'Neutron' - but the app does not show up at all on the desktop. Both versions the same problem. What is wrong here?

Anybody who knows which prerequisites are necessary for the install (vc_redist, etc)?

Thanks for any help!

Best

TV

read more...
    0 7
    • nr2020
      NicJonesMT Hi NR2020
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide a detailed description of your Full setup, including the Windows version and build (Found in "about your PC") and build specifications.
      • Aug 18
Go to page