Statistics

242,659 members
119,056 posts
  • New
    alehandoro
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-01

hi,

I have tried to connect the crave synthesizer with the wasp deluxe synthesizer, using the corresponding midi cable,
    watching videos and looking at the connection options in the manuals of both synthesizers and I cannot make them sound together,
    as for example, in the following video
    : https://youtu.be/g5Fku0xtN4c
    Will I be missing a step or configuration through the SynthTribe or SynthTool application?

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    slr242
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-18

Hi. I'm not able to get my brand new Neutron to respond to MIDI.

I've tried sending it notes from:

• Arturia BeatStep, through USB via my Mac & also the 1/8" MIDI out direct from Beatstep > Neutron
    • AKAI MPK25, through USB via my Mac & also a 5-pin DIN direct from AKAI > Neutron
    • Roland D-50, via a 5-pin DIN direct from D-50 > Neutron

I've ensured that only the cable I'm testing with (USB or 5-pin) is connected.

I have a MIDI monitor running, and can see that the commands are being sent, and I've verified that the Neutron is set to the MIDI channel I'm using. The Neutron shows up in a list of MIDI devices in Reaper, so it's awake to some extent.

I've also installed the firmware update to 2.0.2.

I hear a constant audio signal from the Neutron; I can alter it by changing the LFO, overdrive, waveform shape, etc. I don't know why it's generating this signal when it's not receiving any input.

Thanks for any ideas!

Steve

read more...
    0 14
    • slr242
      slr242 Is there somewhere else I need to go to get support for this issue?
      • Jul 20
    • slr242
      slr242 Kinda disappointed that I got no replies for these issues; I found solutions on my own after a couple of days. In case someone else has these issues, I redid the config in my Mac's audio midi setup and that resolved most of the issues.
      • Jul 21
  • New
    hugoballon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-13

Hello,

My Behringer Model D was working properly but the audio suddenly stopped sounding. With the project opened, without movement, no hits, just on the table, but stopped working.

The midi is received well, the beep sounds when turning on the A-440 switcher, but I can only hear it through the headphones.

The audio signal doesn't respond on Ableton. It seems like the audio outputs have some trouble.

I used the same Usb and jack cables that work with other synths. Also tried using midi cables, but audio still doesn't work.

Is there anything I could do?

Thanks.

read more...
    0 7
    • hugoballon
      Dale_M Hi hugo can we ask that you raise a Technical ticket from the Support tab above so we can assist you please?
      • Jul 13
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-07-09

“Modded Out” Analog Bass Line Synthesizer with VCO, MIDI-Controllable VCF and Sub-Harmonics Oscillator

From: $199 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #TD3MOAM #TD3MOSR #TD3Series #SynthesizersAndKeyboards #Synthesizers #BassLine #Analog
    read more...
    0 37
  • New
    plumpnation
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-08

I can chain Neutron (2.0.2) -> Neutron (2.0.2) -> K-2 (1.0.4) -> Model D

I can chain Model D (1.1.1) -> K-2

I can chain K-2 -> Model D

I cannot chain K-2 -> Neutron

I cannot chain Model D -> Neutron

The neutrons have a different polychain behaviour; unlike the K-2 and the Model D you don't set the number of synths that will be in the chain, and each neutron that must pass the signal down the chain needs to be set to polychain. They can reserve 2 notes if they are in paraphonic mode, and the first note always hits the first neutron. On the K-2 and Model D, it's a round robin between the synths when you play the same single note repeatedly.

Are all these units compatible in polychain mode, in any order, with the firmware versions listed above?

If not, are there any plans to align how they work so that we can mix and match the units?

Thanks for reading, hopefully I am just being silly.

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    BrendanVoges
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-29

Hi folks,

Yesterday i reviewed my Behringer model d, nut when i connect it they USB it plays my Midi notes about 40 seconds after i hit a note or sometimes not at all. Does anybody know how i could Fix this problem or is it a hardware problem ? 

read more...
    0 27
    • BrendanVoges
      DavidKnighton Hello BrendanVoges,
      A couple of things to check for. Firstly, make sure the unit firmware has been updated. Second, try another computer to be sure the issue is not a bad USB port/connection between the two devices. Check the rear panel to see what MIDI channel you're operating on. If your computer is sending a different MIDI channel, then that could be the issue.
      • Jun 29
    • BrendanVoges
      AlexisLedesma COMO PUEDO COMPRAR UNA PIEZA USB PARA MI RX18 NO FUNCIONA
      • Jun 29
    • BrendanVoges
      AlexisLedesma
      • Jun 29
    • BrendanVoges
      AlexisLedesma mi correo es 809 454 2648
      • Jun 29
    • BrendanVoges
      AlexisLedesma mi correo es [email protected]
      • Jun 29
  • New
    frequencysf
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-29

Hello. Very new here, please be gentle.

On the Crave, when switching from one saved pattern to another, as in a live performance setting, when I switch to the new saved pattern, the Swing setting always starts/resets to 4 or 5 "lights". What have I done wrong? I don't want to switch patterns from something with no swing, to a new pattern and have to adjust the swing while performing. A live performance just won't work with that kind of rhythm change.

I must be not making a setting correctly? Does anyone have advice, please?

read more...
    0 24
    • frequencysf
      DavidKnighton Hello frequencysf,
      It's probable that the pattern was created with the swing setting in place, therefore any time you switch back to that pattern, the swing is present. Try creating a pattern with the swing setting turned all the way down and then switch back and forth to see if that's the case. Also, make sure the firmware is up to date before getting too far ahead of yourself.
      • Jun 29
    • frequencysf
      frequencysf

Thank you @DavidKnighton! With your advice I think I was able to figure this out!

• Jun 30
  • New
    W6wolf6
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-26

I bought a Behringer Pro1 synthesizer. Anyone out there know any good tips on using it? This is the first synth I've ever bought that has the knobs like octave, LFO, a filter section, etc. I had to order a cable because my keyboard doesn't have the old school midi connectors. So I can't use anything except drone mode. I'm basically looking for tips regarding keyboard use as I think I will be able to use the keyboard once that cable arrives. Thank you for any advice, tips, methods, etc in advance.

read more...
    0 27
    • W6wolf6
      kiskadar69 What kind of cable did you order? If you want to connect your USB MIDI keyboard to the Behringer Pro One without a computer, I think you need a "USB MIDI Host" box.
      • Jun 26
    • W6wolf6
      kiskadar69 You can also connect them with two USB cables via a computer. Connect the USB MIDI keyboard and Pro-1 to the computer and use a MIDI program to transfer MIDI data from the USB MIDI keyboard to the Pro-1.
      • Jun 26
    • W6wolf6
      W6wolf6

Thanks. I ordered a USB B to USB B so I can run my keyboard to it and listen via headphones. But not sure about connecting it to my computer. I use Reaper as my DAW. I was able to do a track in the DAW in drone mode, but ultimately want to be able to use the keyboard and record it into my DAW. Can you give me an example of a midi program that could transfer midi data from the keyboard to the Pro1?

• Jun 27
    • W6wolf6
      kiskadar69 "I ordered a USB B to USB B so I can run my keyboard to it and listen via headphones": I have already described that a USB MIDI keyboard and a Behringer Pro-1 connected with a straight USB cable IMHO do not communicate with each other.
      "Can you give me an example of a MIDI program that could transfer MIDI data from the keyboard to the Pro-1": I recommend Bome SendSX (https://www.bome.com/products/sendsx). Maybe the Reaper can do it, I don't know.
      • Jun 27
    • W6wolf6
      W6wolf6

Bome did it. As far as the Pro-1, do you play one of these? I would love to speak (at length) with someone who plays one. Also, thank you so much for your help. It is really appreciated.

• Jun 27
  • New
    FrankDFusion
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-23

Dear Behringer. Please can you make a “bassline groove” looper. Live techno / dance rigs are crying out for this. Basic spec would be:

1. Create basslines from 1 - 4 bars (16 - 64 segments)
    2. For 1 bar loops, be able to program this 1 bar to repeat in a phrase (say 4 bars to 16 bars) & have a “transpose bar” feature so you can vary the baseline notes over many bars
    3. Include a set of top quality bass patches that work for dance, techno & synth pop 
    4. have a 5 band eq with Qs you can eq your bass with
    5. Have a compressor with variable side chain input (ducking ? level)
    6. Some relative effects inc delay time, amount, reverb)
    7. A realtime filter
    8. A transparent keyboard (full size keys) 2 oct with COLOUR led that flash when u play / when playing a program.
    9. Edit velocity / loudness of each step of the 16.

I know this is a dream spec.... But No One has made a product like this & if you could load it with really tight punchy bass samples, it would be a perfect solution for many

read more...
    0 22
    • FrankDFusion
      Nigel67 Hi Frank, many thanks for your new product suggestion. I will raise a ticket with the design team and forward your information on to them.
      • Jun 23
    • FrankDFusion
      FrankDFusion

Amazing - thank you ?

• Jun 24
    • FrankDFusion
      FrankDFusion

• Jun 24
    • FrankDFusion
      FrankDFusion

• Jun 24
  • New
    davidpavid
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-21

Hello.  I purchased a neutron a couple of months ago and have only recently started using it.  I've used it about 3 times since and got great sounds out of it. Then the following day,  I turned it on and it and the Lfo knob was "stuck." I could physically move it but it wouldn't change shapes. Then I noticed the Osc 1 wave shapes wouldn't switch either.  I did the three button hold and power on to do the reset/calibration but it would just boot up normally.  I updated to the recent software and that didn't fix it either.  Like I said,  I've only used it about 3 times or less and it's no longer responding.  I get noise out of it, but only drones. I did the initial patch and I could barely hear it. Thank you in advance! 

read more...
    1 35
    • davidpavid
      DavidKnighton Hello davidpavid,
      For this type of issue, please click the SUPPORT link at the top of the page and submit a TECH SUPPORT inquiry.
      • Jun 21
    • davidpavid
      flumpjumper same issue. as other people. any solution?
      • Jul 12
Go to page