Statistics

268,987 members
148,642 posts
  • New
    tranix
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-01-19

I am trying to poly chain my td-3's together. The manual has poor instructions on doing this. Your faq page also has no answers. The internet serach came up with nothing. I believe I am the first person in the world to poly chain the td 3 "lol", even on you tube I could not find any videos on doing this. Does anyone at behringer know how to poly chain the td 3 please? I have five of them. Thanks.  

Here is the instructions the manual had to poly chain, very limited. How do I use and find the synth tool exe? 

TD-3 Poly Chain Function MIDI information System Mode POWER LED Mode Amber Normal Mode Red Poly Chain Mode (not playing) Green Poly Chain Mode (playing) Please use the “SynthTool.exe” to configure the Poly Chain mode. The POWER LED will turn red during Poly Chain mode.

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    tonydunn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-17

When entering Patterns into a Track, I have noticed that the TD3 seems to almost randomly choose which Pattern and more importantly Pattern Section is to come after the most recently inserted Pattern, and I don't understand why.

By way of example, say I want to enter 3 patterns, numbers 1, 2 and 3, all in Pattern Section A, in Pattern Group I. Set up for Track 1, start the sequencer running, select Pattern 1, Write/Next, then sometimes the TD3 stays on that Pattern ready for next insert into the Track, but other times it selects the next Pattern for me (by what I logic I do not know), and this is where I'm baffled, because it sometimes jumps to Pattern Section B and a Pattern of its own choosing.

I can obviously change Pattern to the one I want (so in this example, Pattern 2 in Pattern Section A, Pattern Group I) but I would like to know why the change in Pattern Section happens, so if possible I can avoid it happening.

Part of the reason for wanting to understand this is to prevent me not noticing the change in Pattern Section when inserting a Pattern into a Track, and inserting a pattern from Section B rather than Section A, and confusing myself when I play back the Track.

I did just this and inadvertently inserted from B not A, and the inserted Pattern (from B) was empty. t was only when I noticed the LED light up to show me which Pattern Section the Pattern to be inserted was coming from, that I realised (1) what was happening and (2) why the Track was not playing back what I thought I had entered :)

Of course, paying attention to what the TD3 is showing me is the next Pattern for insertion is the right thing to do, but I found it easy to make a mistake, and would like to avoid that, if possible.

Anyone else see this happening, and if so, how did you fix it?

Many thanks

Tony

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    PM
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-01-16

Hi,

The MS-1 portamento is either off or way too much portamento. Did anyone else notice this problem? I have an SH-101 and the MS-1 is totally different in operation. And why did Behringer take away the brilliant sequencer of the original?

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    PM
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-01-16

Hi,

Does anyone else have a malfunction with TD-3-MO track mode? For me, it adds extra patterns in the track I didn't want.

0 1
  • New
    mkL7718
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-14

Salut, je n’arrive plus à enregistrer de pattern avec ma TD-3, elle est neuve, je m’en suis servi 1 semaine il y a 6 mois et cela fonctionnait mais en la rebranchant cette semaine, je peux jouer des notes manuellement mais pas les enregistrer... 

Pouvez vous m’aider svp ? Merci :)

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    MrDiscoDai
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-13

Hi please tell me what your complaints procedures are and if there is a postal address or email address? There is nothing on your website besides a customer care link that takes me to an error message.

0 10
  • New
    MrDiscoDai
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-13

Sorry to use this an outlet for a complaint, but music tribe don't seem to have a complaints department or even a public phone line.

This is the second time I have bought a Berhinger synth (Neurorn and Pro-1) and there has been no plug head for the power supply, which renders it useless and basically junk.

I can't buy the part separately and music tribe are refusing to send it out in the post. They have advised me to either return the  whole (brand new) unit to the seller (massively inconvenient) or buy another power supply unit and throw the other one away... I don't care about the £5 for about power supply unit, I do care about the complete disregard for the waste they are happy to create because someone up ar Music Tribe headquarters either cant be bothered to deal with this or is so anally retentive they can't look outside the box and resolve the issue by sending out a bit if plastic that I can't buy privately and probably costs less than a pound. Instead they would rather have a stand off and be a total obstacle.

I wont be buying your products again, your customer facing staff need some serious training on how to deal with the public and my experience with you has been massively disappointing on this occasion and you have sullied your own reputation with your total lack respect or value for your customers. 

Wasteful, small minded and lacking basic common sense.

read more...
    0 26
    • MrDiscoDai
      Dale_M Hi there, sorry for your experience, Music Tribe does not sell goods directly, the transaction will be with the seller and if your product has arrived in less than perfect condition or with parts missing, the seller is under obligation to rectify the matter. Although we appreciate your efforts , quite often doing things the correct way will be far less hassle for you in the long run, the seller needs to assist you. I hope this helps.
      • Jan 13
    • MrDiscoDai
      MrDiscoDai

Nonsense. I can either send the whole unit half way around the country which weighs a good few more ounces than the plug head which weighs a few grams or you could just send it and not be so wasteful... which makes more sense, cost wise and with has the least impact on yours and my cabon foot print? The first time this happened you sent the part out without question or hassle... If I send this unit back seller. I wont be having another one, especially when I know from experience you can resolve this very easily by sending me the part that you left out. The fact that it keeps happening says a lot about where your quality control is at, which I can accept when you take ownership for it, but that's not what's happening on this occasion.

• Jan 13
    • MrDiscoDai
      Dale_M I have just looked in to your previous interactions with our Service team, I understand that you have purchased a unit from an eBay seller and it arrived without a slider, if you are not willing to return it back to the seller as faulty/damaged/missing then your only option is to purchase a replacement UK psu via Support/Parts and ask for the price and availability of CQ01-00229-000 -we do not have any of the sliders on stock in the UK as they are not available as an official spare part because they are part of the country variant PSU models available such as US/EU/UK etc. I hope this helps.
      • Jan 13
    • MrDiscoDai
      Paul_Vannatto Buying a product off of ebay (which is the wild, wild west of online sellers) and holding the manufacturer responsible for something missing is no different than buying a toaster in a yard sale and blaming Proctor Silex because the cord was missing. Unbelievable!
      • Jan 13
    • MrDiscoDai
      Paul_Vannatto You are aiming the complaint at the wrong entity. Complain to the seller (who screwed up) and if that doesn't work, and you paid using paypal, submit a complaint to paypal and you might get a partial refund.
      • Jan 14
  • New
    davenoz1234
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-02

Hi. I was wondering if anybodys got access to some famous 303 sequncer file import patches for easy programming and back up of some well kmown classic Acid lines. I know you can get the patches in one form or anather and program them in yourself but I thought it'd be handy and time saving if somebodys got a link to a resource with a folder that someone might of already put together?

Cheers 

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    stadtljo68
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-31

Is there such a thing as a factory reset for the TD-3 AM?  Just wondering if you can restore the factory patches after you have over written them.  Just a newbe here so thanks for your help.

2 5
  • New
    MC2Studio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-23

Is it possible to live transpose a programmed sequence in the TD-3 using an external MIDI keyboard?

I mean something like I have in Crave. I have programmed the sequence, after starting it, I can change the key of the sequence using an external MIDI keyboard.
    Is something like this possible with the TD-3?

read more...
    1 8
Go to page