Statistics

289,997 members
172,581 posts
  • New
    micblack29
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-13

I sent a video got a message saying the unit is indeed broken and then nothing, is this normal? i own the deepmind, model d and i just got another synth. please please please i need it fixed before my deadline coming up soon! 

0 4
    • micblack29
      Nigel67 Hi micblack29. I have found your case and am following up with the Service Team as to why your case has not been answered. I am sorry for the inconvenience
      • Jun 13
    • micblack29
      micblack29

Hi not sure what just happened, but i got a message saying that you i got the item second hand, i got it direct from amazon, i have just cancelled my latest purchase from Behringer, are you telling me that you have no warranty if i buy from amazon, if that is the case i will never buy a product from you again, i have other synths from amazon and the warranty is fine, i have given you the original receipt, can some get back to me because right now i feel ripped off

• Jun 14
  • New
    Bdawg69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-07

Can the Pro One be installed in a Eurorack? If so how do you access the options on the back that are lost in a Eurorack instalation?

0 113
  • New
    MontyMontoya
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-01

The latest version of Synthtribe (2.5.7) has a 'Calibration' page, but is totally non-functional. Does anyone know of any way to calibrate this module? It doesn't even tune to a single octave - it's 60+ cents out over just one octave and totally unusable. Apparently Synthtribe 2.5.5 did have a calibartion option for the CM1A but I cannot trace this older version to download. Any ideas? 

Cheers,

Mike

read more...
    0 21
    • MontyMontoya
      PedroRodrigues Hi MontyMontoya, thank you for your post, when you are running Synthtribe version 2.5.5 and forward I would suggest an extra step.
      Please ensure you have a way to match the impedance of the VCO you are using the CM1A with on the CV port you are calibrating while performing the calibration process.
      If you still identified any issues after the steps suggest above is implemented I would then advise to follow the link below to request assistance directly to our Tech Support Team:
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=Behringer I hope this helps
      Thank you
      • Jun 3
  • New
    ClubbersbyG85
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-21

Hello everyone,

this might be a silly question, but: can you find out what's the RGB for the color of a product? And if so, where do I look?

0 6
    • ClubbersbyG85
      Nigel67 Hi ClubbersbyG85. Have you raised a Technical Support ticket as they should be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • May 23
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-05-10

How Eurorack all started…

Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our “Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe" FB Group. We’d love to see you there!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/KeysandDrumsBehringerMusicTribe/
    If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]

#WeHearYou #behringer #MusicTribe #synthesizer #synthesizers #drummachines

read more...
    1 19
  • New
    Izzio74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-05

Hi all, I'm new here. First of all I'm sorry for my bad english!
    I have a question about the 921 oscillator module, which I bought some days ago: at low frequency (for use it as a LFO) the sin and tri wave becomes asymmetrical (obviously the Clamping Point has nothing to do with it). Using an audio analyzer, the glitch is visible (see attachment).
    Today I find this article:
    "... the triangle waveform deteriorates at frequencies below 20Hz, and becomes asymmetrical with an increasingly prominent glitch as the frequency goes lower. This also affects the sine waveform, but not the sawtooth or square waves. It is possible to trim the triangle wave to remove most of the glitch, using the trimmer on the front of the PCB,  but then frequencies above 20Hz will have the glitch instead and the sine wave is still asymmetric at low frequencies."
    In other words is quite hard to use it as a modulation source at low freq rate!
    There is a way to solve this problem?

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    lemmike
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-04

Hi. I wonder why Behringer didn’t include the inharmonic string modeling mode from Mutable Instruments Plaits in the Brains eurorack module?
    It is a cool mode because it offers 3 voices of polyphony in contast to all the others which are monophonic.

Would it be possible to add in a future firmware update?

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    MarkStahl
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-15

Hey Behringer!

I've been looking for a product that doesn't exist, and given the teased synth modules I've seen from you in the last month, this could be right up your alley.

Since the Mutable Instruments modules are open-source (as you have made excellent use of with your "Brains" module), I would like to see a module with the CV/Gate Out functions of the Mutable Instruments "Yarns" module attached to an integrated mini keyboard (mini keys, like your "Swing" midi controller) and could be dropped into the lower rack of a eurorack case similar to the attached image. A base module could be, say around 40-44 hp (filling about half the lower rack in the pictured case), with additional attachable 'keyboard extension' modules giving the user options on how many "keys" they need, up to an 84hp or 104hp rack.

I know there is a problem with chip shortages, etc., but my birthday's in September. Just Sayin'.

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    AndyButler
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-04-15

I've tried the SynthTribe app. It doesn't find Brains even though Windows has found it.

Please don't tell me a third time that I don't need a driver. Windows says it can't find a suitable one.
    windows says the device isn't working because it hasn't got a driver.
    The app doesn't find Brains, it does not connect to Brains.
    Windows reads the device description as "BRAINS Virtual ComPort in FS Mode"
    ...so the usb connection must be good.

I've tried connecting Brains before starting the app,

I've tried starting the app first then connecting Brains.

I've tried staring the app connecting Brains, and rebooting Brains.

All evidence points to the need for a driver, usual "no driver needed" is advertising speak for "uses generic driver will install automatically". if the SynthTribe app is meant to install a driver then it isn't doing that.

Please escalate this issue until someone can provide an answer.

I'm on Win 8.1

read more...
    1 30
    • AndyButler
      Fella

got the same problem. i am on win 8.1 too

• Apr 21
    • AndyButler
      ramAustralia I'm on Linux and likewise no way of updating or changing Brains. Not that I'm unhappy with the performance of Brains, but why not open it up a bit more with open source software?
      • Apr 29
    • AndyButler
      AndyButler

Latest from Behringer is "try Win 10".
      (yes I typed in the serial number and everything for tech support....zzzz)

That makes sense, maybe Win10 can access the necessary driver....let's see.

ramAustralia, as you saw I asked this question here 3 times and got only two vestigal responses from "tech support".
      I don't think the 'first responders' on this platform have any scope to be helpful beyond reading the manual, and perhaps asking you to make a video in the hope you'll go away.

There's always the [email protected] email address, at least then you communicate with someone who will pass the question to someone who may answer.

I would imagine that anyone in the film industry would simply get Plaits, although the idea of open sourcing appeals immensely.

• Apr 30
  • New
    AndyButler
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-04-14

I was informed that to check firmware vresion on my Brains I need to download the SynthTribe app and connect via USB.

However windows (at least) does not have a suitable driver. It does recognise the Brains is connected.

Where can I get a driver?

I understand that the original firmware was improved to operate at 96kHz, I've got no complaints but would expect to hear some more high frequencies if running ay 96kHz.
    That being said I like that the sine wave based patches are nice and alias free.

read more...
    0 11
    • AndyButler
      WilliamR Hello Andy, If you run the Latest synthtribe app, it should be able to detect your device within the app. No driver is nescesarry. Be sure you are plugged in directly to a USB port and not a USB hub. Also, be sure all web browsers are closed while performing an update.
      • Apr 14
    • AndyButler
      AndyButler

Hi William.
      thanks for your response
      ...but I've tried what you suggest and it fails.
      Windows recognises the device, identifies as Brains, but can't find a driver for it.
      No device works without a driver of some sort.
      The app didn't install a driver...should it?
      Probably it's a generic driver, probably already installed on the machine you guys used to test the connection.

So, as *you* have it working all you need to do is look in device manager and find out for me which driver I need. Possibly I already have it, but Windows does not know to use it with Brains.

• Apr 14
    • AndyButler
      ramAustralia It would be really nice if a way updating the firmware from Linux would be provided. Almost the entire movie industry uses Linux, that is alot of potential users and visibility.
      • Apr 29
    • AndyButler
      AndyButler

https://community.musictribe.com/discussions/92074/316673/driver-for-brains-i-do-need-it-to-connect-to-brains-via-usb

• Apr 30
Go to page