Statistics

253,568 members
131,136 posts
  • New
    dmcurry
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-14

I recently starting building a Eurorack system, starting with the 100 series of modules.  I have recently discovered that the 112 Dual VCO modules were originally plagued by a tuning issue where they would not track properly over the full range of the oscillators.  Videos posted by Tim Shoebridge indicate that Behringer has fixed the problem in a newer release of the modules.  So far, I have only bought one 112 module and I haven't tested it fully to know if it has this problem or not.  I would like to buy more 112 modules, but I don't want to get them unless I can determine whether they are the original ones with the problem or the newer ones without the problem.  Is there some kind of a version number on the module's PCB that would indicate whether it is an old or new version?

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    jluminais
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-02

Hey gang,

I just got a behringer neutron synthesizer.  I have connected the output  to an amp, connected my midi keyboard to the midi input jack on the front panel, I have set the midi channel to 1 (all switches down) and set my midi keyboard to channel 1. I have set the miditrigger and keyboard sync buttons on.  I have configured oscillators to 8, I have no patch cables connected but my understanding is that the neutron standard routing should allow some sound out.

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-09-09
    MIX-SEQUENCER MODULE 1050
    bit.ly/BE-MIX-SEQUENCER-MODULE-1050

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnSeg_bVj40 

An authentic reproduction of the original “System 2500” circuitry from the ‘70s that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The MIX-SEQUENCER MODULE 1050 allows you to rapidly select waveforms and signals via a conventional mixer format. Controlling and altering a sequence on the fly has never been so easy!

List Price: $149 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #MIXSEQUENCERMODULE1050 #SynthesizersAndKeyboards #Eurorack #2500Series
    read more...
    0 48
  • New
    Abcd4
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-24

I'm going to buy the Behringer 960 sequencer. I have plenty of analogue synths with cv inputs. What else do I need to get the sequencer up and running to trigger the sounds of my synths in a sequence.

0 28
    • Abcd4
      PedroRodrigues Hi Abcd4 Please consider that the Behringer 960 the oscillator is a built-in clock that makes the sequencer operate.
      When you vary its frequency, you will not be changing the pitch of a sound but rather the speed at which the sequencer runs.
      To play, you push the Oscillator On button. To stop, you push the Oscillator Off button.
      When it comes to the CV outputs on this unit they’re not labelled as A, B and C, in pairs at the end of each row, the gate output is labelled Oscillator Output.
      Please take in to account that the 960 offers three rows of eight variable controllers with a flashing LED above each step.
      The user can set up these rows in parallel to generate three-note chords or it could play three different monophonic patterns simultaneously.
      To play 16- or 24-note patterns, you must have the 962 Sequential Switch module, as it switches from one row to the next as each comes to an end.
      • Aug 25
  • New
    Alexander420
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-18

Hi guys! Hope you can help me with this problem. My Pro-1 purchased on Musicstore arrived today and i noticed that the sequencer and arp do not work completely !! Even when I select the sequence 1 or 2 the sound disappears. I just don't understand what it can be and I don't know if it's a Pro-1 defect. I've tried various methods but none of them work.. I tried to connect it with ableton in external instrument, both in USB and with a audio interface with the midi connector, I tried to deactivate the polychain (the power led turns red and when I press a note it turns green skipping some notes played), I thought ableton was the problem and I connected the Pro-1 (midi in) to my td-3 (midi out) but still nothing. You try them all but I still can't solve it ..
    I can post photos and videos if it can help me. I hope you can help me.

read more...
    0 28
    • Alexander420
      PedroRodrigues Hi Alexander420, please consider that this information was provided on the case that you have submitter directly with the Tech support Team. Please use the case submitted to exclusively exchange information on this matter. Thank you
      • Aug 19
  • New
    jamesbohn
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-31

The quick start guide for the 921B says that you have to adjust the "scale" and "freq adj" trimmers on the back to the module in order to calibrate the tuning.  Maybe my eyes are bad, but I cannot find anything on the back labeled "scale" or "freq adj." Can anyone provide a photo of the two trimmers I'm supposed to adjust?  

read more...
    0 31
    • jamesbohn
      Nigel67 Hi jamesbohn. There is text just by the presets on the board. Please see picture attached.
      • Aug 2
    • jamesbohn
      jamesbohn Thanks so much!
      • Aug 3
  • New
    Smellewell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-25

Hey, just starting out on the euro rack modular road.  Just wondering if all the different moduals can be patched to each other.  ie, can a system 100 LFO be patched to a System 50 VCA etc?

0 42
    • Smellewell
      Smellewell

• Jul 25
    • Smellewell
      Smellewell

See that’s the problem with these automated systems. I haven’t bought the products yet and it’s asking for a serial number. A simple enough question to the right person.

• Jul 25
    • Smellewell
      DavidKnighton Hello Smellewell,
      The idea of modular Eurorack is that nearly all modules, makes, and manufactures are cross compatible in the same realm of operation. Most Euro style modules will be compatible to a large degree. So long as you have a proper understanding of CV and signal flow, you should be free to patch whatever modules you feel. As for the tech support inquiry, if you don't have the product serial, either put in a random number, or change the ticket type to PRE SALES.
      • Jul 26
    • Smellewell
      Smellewell

Ok thanks for that

• Aug 4
  • New
    xorthontech
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-07-17

I have a BEHRINGER 911A DUAL TRIGGER DELAY and I guess I need BEHRINGER 962 INTERFACE to convert the normal eurorack trigger sugnal into an "S trigger". I just bought the 961 interface so how do I patch the normal clock trigger into the 961 interface to get the S trigger out so I can patch it to the 911 dual trigger delay input?

read more...
    0 51
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-07-15

An analog VCO module and an authentic reproduction of the original ARP 2600 circuitry that can fit in a standard Eurorack case. The best part? It’s at a very affordable price. Mix the 2600-VCO in with your existing rig or start your modular synth journey from here.

List Price: $99 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #2600VCO #SynthesizersAndKeyboards #Eurorack #Synthesizers
    read more...
    0 128
  • New
    szumbusch
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-14

Hi all,

I try to find out how to purchase these Behringer Eurorack GO connectors, shown in the System 55 bundle pictures.
    Since I have most of the modules, it makes no sense to me to buy the system. But I need to expand my capacity since I have more modules.....

So, where can I buy these connectors?

Thanks for any help in this case!

Best,
    Sascha

read more...
    0 45
    • szumbusch
      Dale_M Please go to the Support tab above and raise a Spare Parts ticket.
      • Jul 14
    • szumbusch
      szumbusch

Thank you! I did. Hope it works out1 Best, Sascha

• Jul 14
    • szumbusch
      SteveU I have raised a ticket for this but have had no word yet
      • Fri at 5:41 AM
Go to page