Statistics

306,234 members
190,603 posts
  • New
    geoff911A
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-22

I'm connecting a Behringer Model D to some Behringer modules (Moog copies) however there is no Moog style S trigger available from the D. Curiously my scope shows a gate signal on the FC and LC gate inputs, which goes high while a key is down (MIDI keyboard  on MIDI in). If I connect up to these inputs (to drive a transistor with a 10 k resistor for example) the signal level drops and there is a ripple on top of it. I'm not sure if the gate output appearing on these inputs jacks is intentional, or just a "sneak circuit".

If I buffer these connections with an op amp and drive a NPN transistor from the op amp output, I get the required open collector S trigger, which triggers the modules  (911  envelope generator etc).

Similarily, there is no CV output available from the D.

Considering the increased connectivity of this synthesiser, were the missing trigger out and CV out a design omission?

Geoff

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    MarkE8
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-25

Hi,

I have got a Eurorack built but it goes mad when switched on: two Modules seem to be causing it – a Bloom Sequencer and an Erica Ring Modulator. Does the latter require special power requirements?

Mark

View Video
    read more...
    0 6
    • MarkE8
      Nigel67 Hi MarkE8. Neither of these modules are manufactured by MusicTribe so you may want to reach out to their manufacturers to see if any additional power requirements are needed. If not, then I would suggest submitting a Technical Support ticket and we will be able to help further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Customer Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Oct 26
  • New
    RonaldFigura
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-10-18

Need to know the procedure for calibrating the Eurorack 2600 VCO. It definitely is not tracking pitch (VC) properly.

0 6
  • New
    Keybod
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-13

Hi 

I can't get my macbook pro to see my Neutron at all.  Ive dowloaded the firmware update but when I run it, it doesn't find the Neutron.  When I look at what usb devices are connected in the abou this mac section it doesnt appear.  My Wasp just plugged in and worked.  I have plugged it into a PC and it is shown as a usb device so the port is working.  Any aqdvice would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks

Dan

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    Slingsby
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-27

I've had my Neutron a few years now and have noticed that the cutoff frequency pot has become a little scratchy.  Is is possible to buy a replacement so that my tech can fit it please?

0 2
  • New
    HinglajMata
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-20

Hello,

i'm facing a strange problem with my K-2. It doesn't make any sound if the trig-in is not connevted to trig-out. If i want to work with it i have to plug the trig-in to trig-out. Yes the led blinks when i'm pressing any key but no sound comes out.

Please help!

read more...
    0 7
    • HinglajMata
      NicJonesMT Hi there. Can you please select support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Sep 21
  • New
    LanceArnold
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-08

Hi guys.

I am attempting to connect my Electric Guitar and/or Electric Harp into my (minimal) Eurorack system and I have been looking at the Behringer 992 Control Voltages Module. 

Is this the module I need get to feed my instruments into the modulation/filter chain via the EXT Input jack ?

If the 992 cant do this, then what module do you suggest I be looking at?

I am looking to feed directly into the Eurorack for modulation/filtering prior to the Pedals and Amp.

Regards,

Lance.

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    micblack29
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-13

I sent a video got a message saying the unit is indeed broken and then nothing, is this normal? i own the deepmind, model d and i just got another synth. please please please i need it fixed before my deadline coming up soon! 

0 8
    • micblack29
      Nigel67 Hi micblack29. I have found your case and am following up with the Service Team as to why your case has not been answered. I am sorry for the inconvenience
      • Jun 13
    • micblack29
      micblack29

Hi not sure what just happened, but i got a message saying that you i got the item second hand, i got it direct from amazon, i have just cancelled my latest purchase from Behringer, are you telling me that you have no warranty if i buy from amazon, if that is the case i will never buy a product from you again, i have other synths from amazon and the warranty is fine, i have given you the original receipt, can some get back to me because right now i feel ripped off

• Jun 14
  • New
    Bdawg69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-07

Can the Pro One be installed in a Eurorack? If so how do you access the options on the back that are lost in a Eurorack instalation?

0 117
  • New
    MontyMontoya
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-01

The latest version of Synthtribe (2.5.7) has a 'Calibration' page, but is totally non-functional. Does anyone know of any way to calibrate this module? It doesn't even tune to a single octave - it's 60+ cents out over just one octave and totally unusable. Apparently Synthtribe 2.5.5 did have a calibartion option for the CM1A but I cannot trace this older version to download. Any ideas? 

Cheers,

Mike

read more...
    0 114
    • MontyMontoya
      PedroRodrigues Hi MontyMontoya, thank you for your post, when you are running Synthtribe version 2.5.5 and forward I would suggest an extra step.
      Please ensure you have a way to match the impedance of the VCO you are using the CM1A with on the CV port you are calibrating while performing the calibration process.
      If you still identified any issues after the steps suggest above is implemented I would then advise to follow the link below to request assistance directly to our Tech Support Team:
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=Behringer I hope this helps
      Thank you
      • Jun 3
Go to page