Statistics

250,825 members
128,036 posts
  • New
    masi
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-08-15

Within the sequencer all ties are slides. Or is it the other way round?

Anyway, it does not reflect the pattern created on in the synth manually. I find this behaviour confusing.

0 42
  • New
    masi
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-08-15

My screen is 5120x1440 so the sequencer (of the TD-3) taking up the whole screen is annoying. See attached screenshot to see how ridiculuos this is.

Please allow me to use a normal window size. Thank you.

0 30
    • masi
      PedroRodrigues Hi masi have you tried to press the key, which resembles the Windows logo, this will force the desktop's taskbar to display at the bottom of the screen. You can then click the full-screen program's icon to minimize it, or you can press the "Show Desktop" bar in the far-right corner of the taskbar. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Aug 17
  • New
    pawelsokolowski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-07

Hello,

I'm trying to connect MS-1 with Logic Pro. I can receive midi signals, audio signals from the synth but I need your help, how to set up the midi clock from Logic to MS-1. Any ideas?

Best Regards

Pawel

0 55
  • New
    Tabazan99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

Hello, 

Sorry but a newbie question : I use Reason 11, and plan to buy the MS-1 (101).

MIDI is (really) not my thing with DAWS, so ... can anyone tell me either ... where to find infos or how to sync (arp/seq) the MS-1 specifically, with Reason ?

Thanks for any information. 

read more...
    0 85
  • New
    Latzenpratz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-18

Hi! 
    Will the Deepmind App be updated to work with the latest ios/ipados firmwares?

2 60