Statistics

254,455 members
132,142 posts
  • New
    MidnightAsylum
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-05

I have recently bought a behringer vc340 and, though I am happy with the regular midi and the synth itself, I have had a crippling problem with the USB midi. While using the synth as a USB midi controller for Logic Pro X 10.6.0, particularly while playing chords, I will have random sustained notes that won't go away. after some research I thought that it might be a problem with logic, as I have seen people have problems with logic adding a sustain pedal effect to some notes randomly for some users, however, on further inspection I have found that the actual cause of the noise is a genuine sustained note, meaning that either the synth, the synthtribe software, or logic itself (though I haven't seen anyone mention this specific problem for logic) is randomly sending my generally staccato notes as held notes- specifically held indefinetely until and action such as restarting the midi or playing/pausing the project sends the note. Due to the fact that both the regular midi and the internal synth work without this problem I can only conclude that either logic or the synthtribe software is causing this issue. If anyone could help me I would be very greatful as one of the major reasons I bought this synth was to have a dedicated USB midi controller.

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    masi
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-08-15

Within the sequencer all ties are slides. Or is it the other way round?

Anyway, it does not reflect the pattern created on in the synth manually. I find this behaviour confusing.

0 47
  • New
    masi
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-08-15

My screen is 5120x1440 so the sequencer (of the TD-3) taking up the whole screen is annoying. See attached screenshot to see how ridiculuos this is.

Please allow me to use a normal window size. Thank you.

0 38
    • masi
      PedroRodrigues Hi masi have you tried to press the key, which resembles the Windows logo, this will force the desktop's taskbar to display at the bottom of the screen. You can then click the full-screen program's icon to minimize it, or you can press the "Show Desktop" bar in the far-right corner of the taskbar. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Aug 17
  • New
    pawelsokolowski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-07

Hello,

I'm trying to connect MS-1 with Logic Pro. I can receive midi signals, audio signals from the synth but I need your help, how to set up the midi clock from Logic to MS-1. Any ideas?

Best Regards

Pawel

0 64
  • New
    Tabazan99
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-03

Hello, 

Sorry but a newbie question : I use Reason 11, and plan to buy the MS-1 (101).

MIDI is (really) not my thing with DAWS, so ... can anyone tell me either ... where to find infos or how to sync (arp/seq) the MS-1 specifically, with Reason ?

Thanks for any information. 

read more...
    0 94