Statistics

305,630 members
189,950 posts
  • New
    Snowdog2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-29

I would like to be able to use my TC Helicon Harmony GXT for busking, so I need to power it by battery.  I understand that I need 300ma+, 12v and a negative center, but I am having difficulty determining what will work for a battery (power bank).  Has anyone had any success with this (or failures i would learn from)?  I don't need to power any other pedals.  I am concerned that stepping up a 5 volt power supply to 12 volts may not provide consistent power or might be noisy. Thanks

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    Samack123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-28

I found a similar thread on your website, but when I went to the link of the solution it said the information was no longer available.  I have a voicelive touch 2 and have the blue screen of death.  When I connect it to VoiceSupport 2, it says it's already connected to another device.  I'm somewhat computer savy, but not enough to know how to execute files from internet onto the VoiceSupport 2 software.  Can you provide a step by step solution for this blue screen of death?

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    DanielRaizer
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-11-28

Hello friends,
    Perform VK needs an urgent firmware update! Mainly to deal with these two issues regarding the built in gate.

1) GATE PLACEMENT
    First the gate NEEDS to cut the dry signal and leave the reverb and delay tails intact. Please rewrite the Gate in such a way that it comes before the effects. No one wants the gate cutting off the reverb and delay tails...

2) AUTO GATE ADJUSTMENT
    Thank you, the auto gain staging for the gate work well, but, sometimes its threshold is too much, please make a shortcut for us to controle it manually, maybe a long press on the Anti-feedback button and then furhter adjustment with the big dial.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    Ehoard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-26

I turn it on and the guitar works but no vocal sound. Tried to see if a firmware update would work but I can download the update but i wont open to install.... frustrating. 

0 2
    • Ehoard
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Ehoard, firmware updates for the Harmony-G XT are done via the Voicesupport 2 application. Is this the software you are using and are you using it on a MAC?

If so and you are recieving a message regarding the app being from an unidentified developer please run through the below instructions:

1. Open System Preferences.
      2. Go to the Security & Privacy tab.
      3. Click on the lock and enter your password so you can make changes.
      4. Change the setting for ‘Allow apps downloaded from’ to ‘App Store and identified developers’ from just App Store.
      • Nov 27
  • New
    DennisMilsom
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-11-26

I cannot find one of these anywhere - and I have a need for a battery operated vocal pedal.

Does anyone know if they have been discontinued or a victim of parts supply?

Thanks

0 3
    • DennisMilsom
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi DennisMilsom, the Mic Mechanic 2 has not been discontinued and is still available from any of our Super Partners. Please contact your local Super Partner directly for further advise on when they are next expecting stock.

The link below will redirect you to a list of our global Super Partners, please use the drop down menu to select your region:

https://www.tc-helicon.com/buy.html
      • Nov 27
  • New
    Rocky42
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-24

Hi guys! Could anyone tell me if the PC software for the TC-Helicon Voicelive Play would also run on Linux?

I'm about to update my laptop's OS and would like to try Linux, but I'm afraid that the software may not run or work properly; does anyone know? 

Thanks in advance for your help.

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    thedrewster1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-23

Hi

I have a C1, but it doesn't appear to be working. Got the mic going to Mic and the out to a PA. Whilst my voice is going through, the led in the top right isn't coming on to indicate a received signal. None of the dials are having an effect on my voice, and there is a lot of noise in the signal. Have updated to the latest firmware and have tried various XLRs. What am I missing?

Thanks

read more...
    0 1
    • thedrewster1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi thedrewster, if you are powering the C1 with a third-party power supply could you please just check the specifications match correctly? The required power supply for the C1 should be 12V DC 400mA with a centre negative polarity.
      Even if one of these do not match it could cause the C1 to operate/function incorrectly.

You not you have also tried a different XLR Cable but if you have not yet done so could you please try a different microphone or test this directly with the PA to ensure the mic is not faulty?

If upon doing the above the issue remains could you please go to the "Support" tab at the top of the page and submit a Customer Support ticket for further assistance.
      • Nov 23
  • New
    Doorslams
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-11-21

What could it be?  

0 3
    • Doorslams
      NicJonesMT Hi Doorslams.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page submit a technical support ticket.
      • Nov 25
  • New
    hansmj4
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-20

Hi, I am a new user of the voicelive play and trying to work out the key and harmony settings. I saw the 6th Nov post with the harmonies chart but am still confused with the differences in the 3rd and 5th changes marked on there and how to input some of the settings.

A couple of queries I am looking for answers to:

1. In general when setting keys for a song, the key settings only show major or #. So if e.g. I sing in Eb do I then set the corresponding D# key on the normal harmony menu? Or keep it at E? My thinking was D#.

2. What does the 'no change' in the advanced chart mean? Does this mean no change from the keys highlighted under C for 3rd and 5th?

3. Why are some of the 3rd and 5th keys different to the usual chord progressions (I am not advanced in chords, still learning). Also for Bb Maj and Min are all the same?

Then some examples to see if I have this right:

Example 1:

1. Song is in Ebm so first I set my key in the harmony menu as D# (see above query)

2. I then enter advanced menu and select Min 1, 2 or 3 as for Eb they are all the same 3rd en 5th keys.

Example 2:

1. Song is in Dm, I set my key in the harmony menu as D

2. In advanced menu, select Min 1 or 2/3 whichever I prefer sound wise as 1 is different to 2 and 3?

Appreciate any help with this so I can get this right. If there is any further documentation explaining this or video? Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    jmcubo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-15

Hello!

Yesterday I tried to update the firmware of my Voicelive Play using VoiceSupport2 but halfway through the process it failed. Now the device won't boot, the screen is blue and nothing else is showing.

The first thing I've tried is to use VoiceSupport again to update the firmware again. But I always get the message "VoiceLive is being used by another application." I have tried on several computers, 2 PCs and a Mac but the message is always the same. I have also tried booting windows in safe mode but no luck.

The next thing I did was search the forums and found that some people had flashed the firmware using MIDI-OX instead of the application provided by TC-HELICON. I verified that VoiceSupport2 had downloaded the following files to windows AppData:
    VoiceLive Play 1.3.00 Build65.syx
    VoiceLive Play 1.4.00 Build70.syx
    So I tried to copy them with MIDI-OX. During the progress, the VoiceLive seems to do something because all the lights are flashing, but when the unit is finished it's still the same, with the blue screen.

Please can someone help me? I want my Voicelive back :(

Thank you very much in advance!

read more...
    0 8
    • jmcubo
      PedroRodrigues Hi jmcubo, thank you for your post, in this case you must perform the VoiceLivePlay RECOVERY SYSEX process following the guidance and tools I have uploaded for you. Please follow every steps described to guarantee this process is successful. https://wsi.li/dl/dtWuac4htn8ZwwxfT/ Thank you
      • Nov 16
    • jmcubo
      jmcubo

I haven't been able to solve the problem yet, could you help me please?

• Nov 21
      • TC-HELICON Voicelive Play Blue Screen
        PedroRodrigues Hi jmcubo, thank you for your reply, if you have followed the guidance present on the link above and you still face the same issue originally described, this might indicate that your VoiceLivePlay is not operating as it should and should be inspected to access what is causing this behaviour. To request assistance for your unit please follow the link below: https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support I hope this helps. Thank you
        • ·
        • Mon at 12:49 AM
Go to page