Statistics

288,999 members
171,458 posts
  • New
    Cfishinbill
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-05

Love my Play Acoustic pedal , however , there's a problem when I try to overdub . It does fine with one loop , but when I try to put more on the volume of the initial loop drops of to where it's barely audible . Any comments , ideas and especially solutions would be awesome .

read more...
    0 9
    • Cfishinbill
      PedroRodrigues Hi Cfishinbill, thank you for your post, in this case I would first suggest to perform a firmware update to your unit following the guidance present on the link below : https://wsi.li/dl/TCkxbP8K9aQLPn2Tz/ Thank you
      • May 5
    • Cfishinbill
      Cfishinbill

Thank you for the input . The firmware is current . I did a factory re-set , and that fixed it .

• May 7
  • New
    geedays61
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-14

Hello i just get the Mac beach ball spinning when i drag the plugins to a channel in studio one, do i need to download other software? Thanks

0 5
    • geedays61
      WilliamR Hello, Please click on the support link above and create a technical support ticket. One of our agents will contact you ASAP.
      • Apr 14
  • New
    drthud80
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-13

I am looking for a replacement for the large data entry knob on a rack mount TC Helicon Voiceworks.

0 19
  • New
    Kingkeith
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-30

I need two new foot buttons.   Where can I find them?

0 9
  • New
    kiddz3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-02

Hello to all,

My Voicelive 3 was once functioning but for some reason now I do not get output.  All cables are verified functioning and hooked up per the manual on dual mono. Also have input on the level meters but no output to the mixing board. I tried a factory reset but no luck. 

Thanks for your feedback! 

read more...
    0 19
    • kiddz3
      Nigel67 Hi kiddz3. If you have done a factory reset without success, then the unit is probably faulty and in need of repair. I would advise submitting a ticket to the Technical Team who may be able to advise further and also help with getting your unit repaired. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • December 4, 2021
  • New
    Landonwall1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-18

In the middle or my show, my harmonizer lighted rings go off and the buttons don't work unless I  turn it off and back on. It happens repeatedly. 

0 14
    • Landonwall1
      Dale_M We would advise performing a firmware refresh and see if the condition clears, if you are still having problems after this go to the support tab and raise a Technical ticket.
      • November 19, 2021
  • New
    MarkBeauregard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-07

I've been searching for hours to see if I can use a "mic mechanic 2" with my mission engineering power supply but with no real answers, it has (two 500 mA outputs) & (six 300 mA outputs). I know the appropriate TC charger delivers 670 mA but exactly how critical is this?

read more...
    0 30
    • MarkBeauregard
      WilliamR Hello Mark, It is important to run the mic mechanic 2 with at least 670mA. Any less won't damage it, but I cannot guarantee stable operation @ 500mA.
      • September 7, 2021
  • New
    NickPallisgaard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-09

I need a new powerplug for my voice solo fx150 it seems impossible to find. It should have 42,5 vdc 1.5 a.

can anyone help

0 56
    • NickPallisgaard
      DavidKnighton Hello NickPallisgaard,
      For spare parts, please submit a SUPPORT ticket using the tab at the top of the page. I'll also send you a DM with some info.
      • July 9, 2021
  • New
    sunshinesoul
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-07

Hi, my Ditto X4 doesn't play the beginning of the loops (like the first bar or two).

My setup is a Korg Minilogue into the Ditto X4 into an amp. Any ideas on why that is and how to fix this are appreciated. Thanks!

0 87
    • sunshinesoul
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here.

Usually, issues like this can be fixed by reinstalling the firmware.
      Firmware Update Procedure.
      The procedure requires a PC with a standard USB Interface and the specified DC power supply.

https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Guitar/Stompboxes/DITTO-X4-LOOPER/p/P0DE9/Downloads#googtrans(en|en)

Do following steps before you start the firmware update application on your PC:
      1. Unplug all cables from the pedal.
      2. Connect the pedal to a PC with the USB cable.
      3. Press and hold the LOOP1 footswitch on the pedal.
      4. Insert the DC power supply plug.
      5. When the LOOP1 footswitch LED turns from Orange to Off, release the footswitch.
      6. When all four LEDs turn green the pedal is ready to be connected via USB.

Now your PC will recognize the pedal which is ready to receive a new firmware:
      7. Launch the firmware update application.
      8. (STEP1) Select the pedal in the combo box (see note).
      9. (STEP2) Press the update button when it turns green.
      10. Wait for the progress bar to reach 100% and for the pedal to automatically restart.

Note: You should select 'USB Audio Device', if you use Windows XP.

Trouble Shooting:
      - Please quit any MIDI related application on your PC.
      • July 7, 2021
  • New
    MarkGamache
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-06-22

I like my VL3. but the size is a bit much for my pedalboard (I don't use the guitar effects). Is there another unit that has simular vocal effects, but is smaller? I like the 4 voice doubling and multi-voice harmonies. 

0 39
Go to page