• 2020-08-05

Hello all,

I wanted to inquire about an issue I am having with my vocal pedal... I seem to have the right power supply for it (the 12 V 400 mA) and the pedal lights up indicating that it is on... although there is no output from the pedal, and turning the mic gain knob on the left of the pedal does nothing to increase volume. This is especially noticeable when I got to record vocals via my DAW using the pedal. Could this be a power supply issue or an issue within the pedal itself? If anyone has any tips or maybe a way to use the product number to have it sent and fixed/checked out that would be so helpful. 

thanks so much,

Zach 

read more...
    0 14
    • Zachary Dighans
      William Reichling Hello, Sometimes issues like this can be cleared up with a firmware update. Make sure when you run the voice support 2 software that there are no web browsers open while you are running voice support 2 as it tends to interfere with the detection of the device.

1. Download and install VoiceSupport2 software from here.

https://www.tc-helicon.com/Categories/Tchelicon/Vocal/Apps/VOICESUPPORT-2/p/P0CMP/Downloads#googtrans(en|en)

2. Connect the device to PC / Mac with USB and turn on the power.

3. Start VoiceSupport2.

4.VoiceSupport2 recognizes the device, and if there is the latest update, an update mark will be added to the device image.

5. Select Update in the upper tab, click the latest firmware and try the update.
      • Aug 6
  • 2020-07-17
    When I connect a guitar amp to my Voicelive there is an audible hum through the microphone channel. The guitar amp makes no humming sound. It happens even if the guitar amp is turned off. If I disconnect the power cord to the amp the hum stops. How do I solve this issue?
    read more...
    0 41
    • Glen Isom
      kiskadar69 This topic should have been created in the TC-Helicon group.

Can the hum be heard on the XLR output?

1. Have you tried the GND LIFT switch?

2. "I've had a few earthing issues before with the device and old valve amps and found using a DI box can help. The way I set it up: guitar into DI box input with a jack to jack lead, the link output on the DI box into the amp with another jack to jack lead, and then the DI out into the Play GTX with an XLR to jack lead.Although I'm going from the balanced output of the DI box into an unbalanced input on the GTX with the XLR to jack cable, it still beaks the ground loop between the Play GTX and the amp. "(Chris Kennedy, 2014)
      • Jul 18
      • VoiceLive Extreme Guitar Amp Hum
        Pet Gerbil So,you're saying that a question about VL3 Voice processor shouldn't go in the "Voice Processor" category ? Will it make the forum become dis-organised and difficult to find stuff ? :p
        • Jul 18
        kiskadar69 No, I said that VoiceLive is a TC-Helicon device and not a TC Electronic device.
        • Jul 18
        Glen Isom Crazy, isn’t it?!
        • Jul 20
    • Glen Isom
      Pet Gerbil The point being that there is no discernible indication where any posts are. Nobody's got a clue. It's only because you said, that i was aware that this was posted in the TC-E and not the TC-H part. All I can see is that this is under "Voice Processors." No matter, this post will be soon lost in the never ending fountain of Behringer Mixer questions...
      • Jul 18
        Glen Isom It is really messed up, isn’t it!
        • Jul 20
    • Glen Isom
      Glen Isom It turned out to be an issue with an unshielded snake that was too close to my QSC powered monitor.
      • Jul 20
  • 2020-03-26

hello good night need to know why the setup ,pika, hits red but the setup nopikaaa doesent and i think they are exactly the same..what is the diffrence beetween both set ups cant spot it can you tell me please everything looks to be the same what is difrent beetween both setups in link?

https://we.tl/t-tnGBi97OWh

read more...
    0 44
  • 2020-03-15

vocals break up on the helicon acoustic. what can I do to overcome this?

0 42
  • 2019-10-10

Ever since updating the firmware to 1.0.02 my Switch 6 does not work.. In the menu there is no option for switch 6 now.. Only switch 3 .. It worked fine for ages and since the update stopped working and on investigation I can see no option to change it to the switch 6 in the menu.

Can someone help as this is c rucial for my live shows with my band!

read more...
    0 306
    • Calder Mclaughlin
      Spencer Larsen

Hey @Calder,
      In the latest firmware for VoiceLive Touch 2 (1.2.00 build 61) the Switch-6 is indeed still supported.  Please double-check that you're running build 61 by navigating to the last page in the "Setup" menu.  In build 61, in the "Setup" menu, it's on the "System 10/13" page that you can set the "Footswitch" type to "Switch-6".  Cheers!

• October 11, 2019
    • Calder Mclaughlin
      Chris_R

I have the Live Touch 2  and  just recieved the switch 6 today , pluged it in using the cable it came with and NADA  >>> Were you able to fix ? 

• Apr 17