Statistics

229,714 members
104,806 posts
  • New
    Gebaldwin69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-18

Please help me....I used the Voicetone D1 on two occasions, and now it is dead.....if youwould like my business in the future, please help me to correct this. When it worked, it was terrific

Gary Baldwin

770-487-5490

[email protected]

read more...
    0 1
    • Gebaldwin69
      DavidKnighton Hello Gary,
      The proper thing to do would be to submit a SUPPORT case using the tab at the top of the page. Click on SERVICE REQUEST to initiate your ticket.
      • 3 hours ago
  • New
    mikecashmusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

I need your help! I have my harmony singer set to when I hold the button down I have harmony. My problem is this… The harmony sometimes comes back on even after releasing the button. I don't think it's the pedal itself. I have tried two additional harmony singers with the same result. I welcome any and all suggestions! Thank you!

read more...
    0 2
    • mikecashmusic
      kiskadar69 Try turning off Mic Control.

Original Harmony Singer:
      "Mic Control allows you to turn the harmony effect on and off from the optional TC-Helicon MP-75 or Sennheiser e835FX mic. Harmony Singer has a switch labelled MIC CONTROL that can be pushed in, allowing you to active or deactivate the device from the mic. When Mic Control is not desired, make sure the switch is out."

Harmony Singer 2:
      "Mic Control allows you to control the effect's on/off status via an MP-75 microphone. Press and hold the footswitch while powering up the unit to toggle Mic Control."
      • Mon at 12:44 PM
  • New
    NMack
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-16

Does anyone have instructions on how to set up the Voicelive with a keyboard? Every set of instructions online I find is to set up a guitar

0 4
  • New
    GMS54
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-15

VoicePlay live selection knob

My voice play live selection knob is not functioning. Is there any other way to scroll through menus and make changes?

0 7
  • New
    In3On
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-10

HI, I have a problem with voicelive 3. I need to import a sequence as a loop but if I want Voicelive to read the correct tempo I have to import a loop as long as the power of 2 (2,4,8,16,32, 64,128. .) this sequence is 155 long so I have to stretch the sequence to 256 to get a correct reading time .. BUT now the sequence is more than 8 min. and it's over the import limit .. So what can I do?

read more...
    0 8
    • In3On
      In3On the last solution is to cut loop in 2 size and load on differents tracks (A-B), set the quantize in serial and push play A and play B in looper page...hard but it works!
      • May 10
    • In3On
      PedroRodrigues Hi In30n, thank you for your contact you must confirm that this device accepts .WAV files in a variety of formats: (16 bit/44.1 kHz, 24 bit/44.1 kHz, 16 bit/48 kHz, 24 bit/48 kHz).
      24 bit / 48 kHz is the optimal format and will result in the fastest import time.
      Import of MP3, AAX, FLAC and other formats is not supported.
      All imported loops must be in 4/4 time.
      To be able to assist you on this matter please follow the link below to be able to assist you with more tools, so we can assist you with more tools: https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCHelicon . Thank you
      • May 11
  • New
    litesnsirens
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-09

I find it hard to tell just by listening. So if I set the harmony interval for +3RD in the key of C the harmony would be an E if I'm singing the root.  That part is easy, what I'm wondering is if the Voicelive is set up as the first chart below or the second.  Is it considering that E is always the 3rd in the key of C so if you set -3RD interval and you sing C the harmony would be an E below what the C your singing as in the CHART 2. OR ... Does it just go a 3RD interval above or below as in CHART 1 so that if you're singing C the 3rd above is E but the 3rd below is actually the 6TH or A.  I'd love to understand this so that I'm not guessing.  I suspect it's CHART 1. I find if I want a harmony above and a harmony below it's best to set +3RD and -4TH which, I suspect, is equal to the 2 harmonies above version which is +3RD and +5TH just with the 5TH below instead of on top.

CHART 1

Octave

C

B

A

G

F

E

D

Root

C

B

A

G

F

E

D 

-Octave

C

CHART 2

Octave

C

B

A

G

F

E

D

Root

C

D

E

F

G

A

B

-Octave

C

read more...
    0 8
    • litesnsirens
      PedroRodrigues Hi litesnsirens please consider that to be able to assist you on this matter with more tools you must submit an assistance request by following the link below: https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCHelicon
      • May 10
    • litesnsirens
      litesnsirens I didn’t think this was a technical support issue. There’s nothing wrong with my voicelive rack. I just wasn’t sure how I should read the negative intervals. It must be either the interval going in the opposite direction or it’s the interval of the scale but just below the root as opposed to above. I thought a community member might know the answer. So I posted the question.
      • May 10
  • New
    Roland1
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-05-08

Hi
    After using VL3 for some time, I want to create some presets with steps for song arangements.
    I can now create steps with different Effects, I learned also how to copy a other preset to a step.
    I watched some videos about using steps inkl. this one from Craig:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzwntwA9gvw

BUT: How can I f.ex. copy step #1 to step #5, if I have alredy 4 steps?
    Sometimes the arrangement will change, and I have to reorder the steps into other sequence.

If I have in a preset Nr. 1 created a good effect in step #4, how can I copy this to f.ex. step #2 in a preset Nr. 2?

Thank you for your help !
    Roland

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    Rokinroger
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-08

Hi.  I just recieved the harmony Singer 2 and it came with only 3 rubber feet.  How can I get one more?

0 11
    • Rokinroger
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Rokinroger, In this instance, I would recommend your first port of call be with your place of purchase. They will be able to assist in sourcing this for you.

Alternatively, you can submit a spares request by going to support at the top of the page.
      • May 8
  • New
    sanelso2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-08

Hi, I have two questions:

1) Is there any difference between the TC Helicon Voicelive Play and the Play Acoustic, besides the Play Acoustic having the guitar input (for key detection and efxs) and guitar effects? So does this mean both versions of the units have "exactly" the same vocal effects?

2) On either unit, cans Voicelive VoiceSupport2 software be used to pre-program the keys of invidual presets that can be then sent to the VLP units? ...or is the VoiceSupport2 software basically for only backing up, copying, and changing order of presets?

Thanks for you help in advance!

read more...
    0 11
    • sanelso2
      JoeRivers96 Hi, thank you for your contact. The vocal fx on these two units are the same - you will see some different presets on the Play Acoustic due to the guitar input.

Unfortunately internal settings cannot be edited on VoiceSupport 2. This software is purely for preset management and firmware updates.
      • May 8
  • New
    Johnldonofrio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-07

I need an inexpensive simple pitch correction processor. Will the mike mechanic really help get my voice in tune. Thanks 

0 7
Go to page