Statistics

249,348 members
126,348 posts
  • New
    albasantos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

Hello, I have several troubles with my Tc Helicon Voivelive touch 2, one of them is I never ever could connect it to a firmware update, because it always appears a message saying My Voicelive Touch 2 is being used by another aplication. Ive done everything, reboot, quit all programs, turn on fist before the support program and viceversa, and tried in another computer, mac and PC. I really dont know what is going on. 

Anyway I want to update because I have problem with sync and slave midi with ableton or any other device. The metronom respects the DAW time and beat, but after several loop repetitions it starts loosing its sync and just goes all over the time without respecting the tempo... this is quite frustrating! 

Ive searched all over the internet with no solution, please HELP

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    DonWishart
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-15

Hi, I am having some hissing noises from my Voice Solo after a stray glass of Whiskey.

I have given to a local tech guy here in Australia but need some technical documents to be able to proceed in and detail.

Trying to fill the details in to contact Helicon seems to be a huge effort as I don't have proof of purchase and other details they require before you can even send in a request for help.

Just need some tech drawings....anyone???

read more...
    0 3
    • DonWishart
      Nigel67 Hi DonWishart. Unfortunately we are not permitted to send out schematics apart from to our Service Centres. I will send you an e-mail shortly to see if I am able to help you further. If you haven't received it in the next couple of hours, please also check your junk / spam boxes. Many thanks
      • Wed at 10:14 PM
  • New
    ArchArmstrong
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-15

Hi,

I am new to tribe and joined up have just acquired as Behringer MS-1. I now realise that TC Helicon is part of the same group and I have been looking for support on an old (legacy/vintage...whatever) product that has had some issues ever since coming out of storage. I have a Voiceworks Plus but there seems to be no support for older products that I can find and very little on the web in general. Any suggestions on how/where to get support would be very helpful. Most other manufacturers that I have equipment from do a form of legacy support/advice, but I couldnt find anything on the site so far. 

Many thanks

read more...
    0 5
    • ArchArmstrong
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here from Music Tribe. Please submit a ticket by clicking on Support and then Technical Support for help with your Voiceworks.
      • Wed at 7:31 AM
    • ArchArmstrong
      ArchArmstrong Hi Kyle and Thanks for fast response. I did look at that option, but older models are not in the dropdown list, unless I am missing something. Wondering how to progress.
      • Wed at 7:49 PM
  • New
    philcrew
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-14

Hi Guys,

When I tap on the TAP button to set my echo timing, the noise of my tapping is picked up by the mic (SM58).   

I've tried tapping *very* softly but the tapping noise is still passed through to the front of house system.

The mic and the Peform-VG are on the same mic stand.

Is there a work around that people use, eg a separate stand for the Perform-VG unit?   A better quality mic stand?   Any other ideas?

Thanks in advance

Phil

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    T3aztec
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

I switched from VLX3 extreme to an acoustic play.  The AUX output used to be on the vocal side of the XLR output.  On this acoustic play I have it set for vocal and guitar and it seems the AUX output is on the guitar side. Anyway to switch that?  I want to keep it Vocal on one channel and guitar on the other. But would like AUX to be on the vocal side 

read more...
    0 15
    • T3aztec
      PedroRodrigues Hi T3aztec please take in to account that you must use the Output parameter to set how signals are sent over the XLR outputs of Play Acoustic.

The unit offers several parameters that you can set up on the output stage such as:

1)-The Vocal/Guitar (DI) setting, with this setting, vocal and Aux signals are sent over one XLR connector, and guitar signals over the other XLR.

2)- With the Stereo setting, a stereo mix of Vocal, Guitar and Aux signals is sent over both XLR outputs

3)-With the Mono Setting all effected vocal and guitar sounds are sent via the left XLR output.
      Dry vocals, with Tone and pitch correction, if you have set the Pitch Cor Amt parameter on the Input page to a value other than zero, are sent via the right XLR output.

The unit also offers on the outputs stage tools such as the Vocal cancelation function and the Lead Mute parameter.
      The first tool that attempts to remove the vocals from a piece of music while the second tool mutes the lead vocal and only output the processed signals.

1)- With the Off setting/ On setting
      When it’s on “Off set mode” no processing is performed on the Aux input signal.
      When it’s on “On setting mode”, Play Acoustic will attempt to remove lead vocals from a piece of music.
      This will create “Karaoke” style music for you to sing along to, including key information for harmony generation.

2)- With the Off setting/ On setting
      When the Lead Mute parameter has the “Off setting” activated Lead Vocals are routed to the main mix.
      When the Lead Mute parameter has the “On setting” activated Lead vocals are removed from the main mix.

I hope this clarifies the options you have available to configure your unit and how you must set it up to reflect your creative intentions.
      For a more in-depth information on how to set up your unit please follow the link below to access the full guide and all the resources available for your PLAY ACOUSTIC.

https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0DEF
      • Tue at 1:03 AM
  • New
    OPANOS
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Hello guys :) I love voicelive 3 but it’s been a while that l m waiting for an upgrade , so here is the question …is VOICELIVE 4 coming out soon?

0 3
    • OPANOS
      PedroRodrigues Hi OPANOS please consider that at this moment we cannot provide any information on this matter, please keep an eye on our social media for any news on new units. Thank you
      • Tue at 12:57 AM
    • OPANOS
      OPANOS What about this? ?
      • Wed at 1:24 PM
  • New
    Beegaboy
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-10

My Perform V won't except the beam signal from my cell phone. Itried resetting device, checked microphone it works, could hear signal with earphones. I tried various volumns nothing seems to work. Please advise.

0 7
    • Beegaboy
      WilliamR Hello, Sometimes the stereo speakers on cell phones can throw off the data transfer process. I would advise plugging in some earbuds to your cell phone and try holding one earbud to the mic of your perform v when you try beaming the toneprint again. That usually does the trick.
      • Sep 10
  • New
    Angmarquardt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-09

Hi. I am curious to the differences between livestream touch 2 (which has been discontinued) and livestream 3. I know livestream 3 does guitar and vocal effects which is great but can it do everything g the touch 2 does. Or is there a replacement for the touch 2?

read more...
    0 7
    • Angmarquardt
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Angmarquardt, I would just like to check the product you are referencing, do you by chance mean the VoiceLive Touch 2 and VoiceLive 3/VoiceLive 3 extreme? If this is the case then please note the Voicelive Touch 2 is currently not discontinued along with the Voicelive 3 Extreme, however, the Voicelive 3 is.
      • Sep 10
  • New
    MauiJim716
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-09

I am having problems with my Perform-VG. The Switch-6 has stopped functioning properly. I can no longer set the switches to control specific functions. Every time I set one switch, all of them control the same function. I have tried to factory reset. There is no firmware update to download. There are no replacement switch-6 or 3’s available for purchase.  Anyone else?

read more...
    0 5
    • MauiJim716
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi MauiJim716, have you tried an alternative TRS Cable? We have seen in the past similar issues arise if the incorrect cable is used or if it has become faulty/damaged.
      • Sep 9
    • MauiJim716
      PedroRodrigues Hi MauiJim716 please consider that the default behavior for Switch3 is:
      Switch1 = Harmony - High
      Switch2 = Harmony - Low
      Switch3 = Harmony - High & Low
      The user can reassign any of the Perform-VG buttons to be activated by a footswitch, with the exception of SET, +48V, Headphone Level, and Lock/Mute (TALK is assignable). Guitar Boost is also available by mapping the MIX button to a footswitch.
      This acts as a +6dB level increase for solos and the like. The MIX button is lit white when boost is ON and unlit when boost is OFF. Guitar Phase Invert may be assigned to a footswitch by mapping the AntiFeedback button.
      For the user to map a function, press and hold the desired footswitch, then press the button on Perform-VG that you’d like the switch to control. Release both buttons.
      The Switch6 acts in the same manner as Switch3 but adds buttons 4, 5, and 6. The default controls for the buttons are:
      Switch1 = Harmony – High
      Switch2 = Harmony – Low
      Switch3 = Harmony – High & Low
      Switch4 = Guitar Chorus
      Switch5 = Guitar Echo
      Switch6 = Guitar Boos Please confirm that you have your Switch 6 set up as described above.

When it comes to assign a style to your Switch 6 please confirm that you have:
      • Enter harmony edit mode by pressing and holding the Harmony button for 2 seconds
      • Select your desired harmony style
      • if you see the level control after holding the harmony button, remember to tap the Harmony button to toggle between level and style control
      • Let the menu “time out” and exit back to normal operation
      • Press and hold the desired foot switch
      • Press the Harmony button to confirm the current style
      • Your harmony style is now assigned to the switch Here’s how the on/off works. Let’s imagine you have two harmony styles assigned to switches 1 and 2 on the footswitch. Switch 1 has “High” harmony and switch 2 has “High & Higher”.
      • If harmony is OFF and you press either switch 1 or switch 2, harmony will turn on with the assigned style • For this example, we’ll say you turned on “High” via switch 1
      • If you press switch 1 again, harmony will turn OFF
      • If you press switch 2, harmony will remain ON and change to the “High & Higher” style
      • If you then press switch 2 again, harmony will turn OFF
      • If you press switch 1 instead, harmony will remain on and change back to the “High” style This new functionality allows you to “stack” harmony by changing the style.
      You could, for example, sing and hold a note, turn on “High” harmony, then turn on “High & Higher” to emulate multi-part additive harmony.
      A vocal/guitar mix of switch assignments could be something like:
      1. High Harmony
      2. Low Harmony
      3. High & Low Harmony
      4. Vocal Echo
      5. Guitar Echo
      6. Guitar Choru
      • Sep 12
    • MauiJim716
      kiskadar69 The TRS-TRS cable should be tested with an ohmmeter. If it is faultless, plug one end of the cable into the Switch-6 and measure the other end of the cable with an ohmmeter:
      0. If none of the switches on the Switch-6 are depressed, you will normally measure an open between the Tip and Ring.
      1. If only the first switch on the Switch-6 is depressed, you will normally measure 10 kohm between the Tip and Ring.
      2. If only the second switch on the Switch-6 is pressed, you will normally measure 20 kohm between the Tip and Ring.
      3. If only the third switch on the Switch-6 is depressed, you will normally measure 30 kohm between the Tip and Ring.
      4. If only the fourth switch on the Switch-6 is depressed, you will normally measure 40 kohm between the Tip and Ring.
      5. If only the fifth switch on the Switch-6 is pressed, you will normally measure 50 kohm between the Tip and Ring.
      6. If only the sixth switch of the Switch-6 is pressed, you will normally measure 60 kohm between the Tip and Ring.
      7. Normally you always measure 70 kohm between Ring and Sleeve.
      • 9 hours ago
    • MauiJim716
      MauiJim716

The new cable worked! Thanks.

• 7 hours ago
  • New
    fidie1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-08

Wo kann man Presets für Voicelive3 herunterladen?

0 3
Go to page