Statistics

229,716 members
104,808 posts
  • New
    danilo19
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-23

All,

I want to use the V60 as an input to Zoom meetings. When I made the connection, Zoom recognized the V60, both as an input and outputr.  That was fine.  However, none of the effects (reverb on my voice) was audible in Zoom.  To test it, I turned the reverb the whole way up to "hall" to make sure that I was not missing it.  But, it did not come through.  How do I use the V60 so that the sound that goes to the computer is post-effects?  For that matter, how would I do that using GarageBand so I can record the harmonies coming out of the V60?

Thanks,

--danilo

read more...
    0 11
    • danilo19
      PedroRodrigues Hi danilo19, thank you for your contact, please consider that the V60 was not designed to be used on the profile you have mentioned but that does not mean that it will not work, nevertheless the USB implementation via ZOOM must be done considering the following specifications:
      Class compliant USB 2.0, type B
      2 channels, 24 bit, 48kHz
      This means that only a stereo summing of your signal will be feed bi-directionally via the USB PORT and any software you use must reflect this. On Garage band, therefor you must have a stereo input channel implemented .
      Thank you
      • Apr 26
  • New
    Maokeits21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-22

Hi guys, has anyone here tried to order spare parts from this website? How long did it take before you received yours? Thanks 

0 24
  • New
    JamesGaskell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-22

Bottom board will not comeout due to mic/line input plug gets stuck when trying to pull board out. HELP ..

0 15
  • New
    Totter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-20

Hi!

For live Leadvocal fx purpose:

By using my Ableton, I want to control the voice processor with USB  to switch effects between songs parts. 

For example : vocal prosessors preset1 in A1 (autotune, delay) and preset2 in B1 (autotune,reverb,delay,chorus)

It would be nice if I wouldn't need to touch those devices during the gig. (just Ableton sending signals VIA usb)

So, I’ve been checking out the voicelive3 and voicelive touch2 for that. Maybe voicelive3 extreme is too much cause I don’t need the looping -feature. Or is there an device what would be better than previously mentioned ? (Would be cool to have at least 20-30 preset places)

Or is there big differences in features between touch2 and voicelive3 ? Or is there must -features in voicelive3 extreme if thinking about the live use and controlling Via USB. 

read more...
    0 17
    • Totter
      PedroRodrigues Hi Totter, thank you for your contact, please consider that regarding your needs I would suggest the VoiceLive 3 Extreme, considering that the Voicelive 3 was discontinued some time ago and the VoiceLive Touch 2 may present some limitations. For more information on the Voicelive 3 Extreme please follow the link below : https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0DEG .Thank you
      • Apr 21
    • Totter
      Totter Thanks! I´ll Check it out!
      • Apr 21
  • New
    bongnp
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-19

The BLUE TC Helicon C1 Pitch Correction pedal

I just bought 3 of these for my 4-pc rock band. My guitar goes through all of the pedals for pitch correction to my guitar. While playing live all the voices sound SUPER processed and doubled. I'm not looking for 'hard tune' or gender. I'm just looking for some subtle pitch correction for our 3 hour shows, which are very physically taxing. I have the correction knob up about 20% to keep some pitch correction, but it still sounds WAY too processed and double for a live rock band (KISS Tribute). Does anyone have suggestions? If it can't be tweaked, I might have to return them...

read more...
    0 21
    • bongnp
      WilliamR Could you click on the support link above and create a tech support ticket? You can put attention to William Reichling. If you can provide an audio clip of the tone that would be helpful too.
      • Apr 19
    • bongnp
      kiskadar69 1. "I'm just looking for some subtle pitch correction": I think the guitar signal should not go through the C1s and the C1s should be set to CH mode.

2. If the problem is not solved, the Cs1 knobs should be calibrated:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcLi6wfBkwQ
      • Apr 20
  • New
    MauiJim716
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-19

I'm having an issue with guitar distortion when I use a condenser mic and any harmony.  How do I fix this?  I already have the mic gain turned as low as it will go.  Thanks.

0 14
    • MauiJim716
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here, please click on the Support link above and create a tech support ticket, if you can attach an audio or video clip showing this, it would be helpful for us to determine what is going on.
      • Apr 19
  • New
    AlanMinnear
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-04-18

Iv'e installed all the software for Perform VK. How do I get the tracks to appear? Is there a tutorial for USB midi for windows somewhere?

0 20
    • AlanMinnear
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi AlanMinnear, if you have not yet done so I would recommend checking out the following video tutorial. While this shows the Perform VK setup on a MAC with the GarageBand DAW setup on a Windows-based DAW will be identical:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HwYIt3om0nQ
      • Apr 18
    • AlanMinnear
      AlanMinnear

• Apr 18
    • AlanMinnear
      AlanMinnear

I had already seen that one. It wasn’t helpful at all. In fact, one of the comments below the video asked if a fuller description could be made by TC. It was ignored. All you see is the screen with no explanation of how it was all set up. I’m on Windows anyway. But thanks for the suggestion.

• Apr 18
  • New
    Frizzuto1966
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-16

Just unboxed my VoiceLivePlay and can’t get it working properly. Sound is very low, even with Gain turned up and no effects are working

0 25
  • New
    PJoensen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-16

Hello. I'm the bassist and only backupsinger in my band. I want to use the autopitch and some harmonies. Now, we use exclusively in-ear monitors, so there's no sound on stage. Can I route a group, consisting of guitar, piano/keys, into the AUX, and count on the Voicelive Play to know the key and major/minor thingy?

read more...
    0 22
    • PJoensen
      PedroRodrigues Hi PJoensen , the Aux in can perform calculations to help make harmonies more accurate.
      There are 2 settings:
      LIVE – Use when you are playing live or processing a recorded vocal track from your DAW us ing the AUX in to provide guide tracks.
      TRACKS – Use when you’re singing along with pre-recorded music, like an mp3 player.
      The unit offers two Key modes:
      Auto – Key information is taken from the AUX input, if present, or the currently set Key if there is no AUX signal.
      Room Sense – Key information is pulled out of thin air! If your VoiceLive Play is near or on a keyboard, guitar or other chord-based instrument, the mics inside the Play will attempt to determine key information from the audio received.
      This setting is best used in a single instrument environment where the Play is located close to the instrument being played.
      • Apr 16
  • New
    Bru5w
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-12

I'm trying to mimic the harmony for Your Love and just not having much success. Has anyone configured the VoiceLive Play and would be willing to share their settings?

read more...
    0 40
Go to page