Statistics

249,352 members
126,353 posts
  • New
    kdfigueroa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-12

I found the switch-6 setting on the Voice 2 but I also bought a switch-3.  How do I get to replace the switch-6 on the Voice 2?

0 46
  • New
    pguise
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-12

Two questions: how can I update the firmware on my Perform-VE on linux (Ubuntu 20.04 LTS w/Ubuntu Studio pack)? And is it possible to use it as an interface on linux? I've seen on your support pages that it should be class compliant, but the device is showing no input or output channels in Jack.

read more...
    0 35
    • pguise
      NicJonesMT Hi Pguise.
      As I don't have access to a Linux machine I can't advise on this. However I have forwarded this over to the TC H team in Canada to see if they can advise further.

As soon as I get a response I will let you know.
      • Aug 13
    • pguise
      pguise I have just successfully updated the device to Version 2.0, although it was quite a challenge. First, I had to use my son's Windows 10 laptop. The installer ["TCH Dice USB Platform"] on your support site installed, but the Perform-VE wasn't recognized. So VoiceSupport2, which installed fine, also wouldn't recognize the device.
      • Sep 7
    • pguise
      pguise ...continued... (note to self: don't hit enter!) Luckily, the thread here <http://new-community.musictribe.com/discussions/144468/295395/tc-helicon-perform-ve-drivers-not-found> had the answer. In Windows, I searched for "TCHDiceUSBCustom.inf" and "TCHDiceUSBMedia.inf"; when the laptop found each file, I right-clicked and hit "install". With both files confirmed installed, I could then run VoiceSupport 2 and it immediately recognized the attached Perform-VE. Five minutes later, it was updated! Fantastic! Unfortunately, on Linux, it still shows "Perform-VE,0,0" meaning no inputs or outputs. Can tech support please confirm class compliance? Or was the information provided by TC-H tech support incorrect on class compliance?
      • Sep 7
  • New
    AdamCCresswell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-11

Hi 

I bought a Mic Mechanic 2 on ebay and it has a totally jammed footswitch. The guy refunded me, but I don't like the idea of just throwing it away because there is nothing else wrong with it. Does anyone know where I can get the replacement footswitch parts so I can get it fixed? I'm based in the UK

Thanks

Adam

read more...
    0 34
    • AdamCCresswell
      Nigel67 Hi AdamCCresswell. Please send a ticket in to our Spares team and they will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket.
      • Aug 11
  • New
    ZbigniewMagnuszewski
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-10

Chciałemc utsawienia fabryczne i utracilem wszystko Helicon nie oddzyskał nawet ustawien fabrycznych i nie mogę uruchomic tc helicon gxt Proszę o pomoc

0 35
    • ZbigniewMagnuszewski
      Turbosound Hi ZbigniewMagnuszewski,

If you need assistance with your TC Helicon products, the fastest and most effective way to directly reach our technical support team is at:

https://bit.ly/MT-CarePortal

- Diego
      • Aug 10
    • ZbigniewMagnuszewski
      PedroRodrigues Hi ZbigniewMagnuszewski please consider that if you do not back up your presets to VOICESUPPORT2 before a factory reset, the process will wipe your unit clean and you will lose everything and there is no way of recovering any information
      • Aug 11
    • ZbigniewMagnuszewski
      PedroRodrigues Please connect your unit to VOICESUPPORT 2 to access if you can perform a firmware update.
      • Aug 11
  • New
    Gebaldwin69
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-10

My tc helicon D-1 is new.....It has failed....the power light does not come on anymore. It worked great for two recording sesssions. Where can I get it fixed in the Atlanta, GA or elsewhere?

0 32
    • Gebaldwin69
      DavidKnighton Hello Gebaldwin69,
      Sorry to hear of this issue. If the item is new, it should come with a factory warranty, and possible a dealer warranty as well. Contact the dealer and find out if they would honor an exchange. If the item doesn't qualify for exchange, proceed to a SERVICE REQUEST ticket by clicking on the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page. Our team will issue an RMA under warranty to have the item evaluated for repair.
      • Aug 10
  • New
    deadcam
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-10

Need some advice please. Use the above equipment but have just purchased an optical gate for my mic (Monacor PB-05E Automatic Microphone Switch). This needs 48v phantom power but as the D1 gives 24v always on, do I just enable 48v on the mixer or will that add to the 24v on the pedal and damage the switch (or pedal)? Can't find a 24V phantom supply (all 12 or 48). Would appreciate advice on how to use all items together. Many thanks

read more...
    0 46
    • deadcam
      PedroRodrigues Hi deadcam please take in to account that the TC HELICON D1 offers the required phantom power to operate a condenser microphone so you can operate this unit like any other phantom power unit, there is no switch to enable phantom power on the VoiceTone singles, nevertheless phantom power is available when the product is powered. Microphones that don’t require phantom power will operate properly.
      Always apply power as the last connection step and ensure your PA is muted. This will reduce the chance of audio pops that could harm your equipment
      • Aug 10
    • deadcam
      RexBeckett Hi deadcam, you need to use a separate 48V phantom power supply. Connect it between the PB-05E output and the D1 input. One example is the Behringer PS400. See: https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0489
      • Aug 10
    • deadcam
      deadcam

Thanks all, looks like the 48V requirement is a red herring. Unit has arrived and seems to be powered fine from the 24V onboard the D1. Panic over :)

• Aug 10
  • New
    mchlnrvs
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-10

I have been searching for the perfrom for a while and found it on Thoman in the uk. All the behringer products I own came with the plastic adapter pieces for the different power plugs, so I didnt think it would be an issue. Before i use a third party adapter I was just curious if there is somewhere to get the plastic piece for north america.

read more...
    0 23
    • mchlnrvs
      Nigel67 Hi mchlnrvs. Please contact our spares team and they will be able to send you availability and pricing for the adapter. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Aug 9
  • New
    AitorArrastia
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-09

Hola! Tengo una VoiceLive 3 Extreme desde hace algo más de 3 años. Desde un corte de luz mientras estaba usándola, ya no funciona, se me queda en "pantalla azul" al arrancar, no emite sonido y no se ve ningún texto en la pantalla, simplemente la pantalla azul. Siguiendo las instrucciones del manual de usuario, he intentado resetear a fábrica o entrar en el "modo mantenimiento", y no he podido solucionar nada. También he intentado operar vía USB con el software Voicesupport 2, y aunque me llega a reconocer la pedalera, no me lo hace como VL3 Extreme, si no como VL3. Además, tampoco puedo hacer nada con ella porque me dice que hay otra aplicación que tiene abierta la pedalera, incluso con el ordenador recién reiniciado.

Ayuda, por favor, tengo que reparar mi VoiceLive 3 Extreme para mis próximos compromisos, y esta es la única forma que he encontrado de ponerme en contacto con algo que se parezca a un servicio técnico, al menos saber a dónde acudir para que reparen mi unidad.)Muchas gracias. Un saludo desde Navarra (España).

read more...
    0 41
    • AitorArrastia
      PedroRodrigues Hola AitorArrastia Gracias por su publicación, en este caso mi consejo es actualizar el firmware de su unidad. Para acceder a las herramientas para este proceso, siga el enlace a continuación.

https://wsi.li/dl/jMrs8hx6JhLw9S9nT/

Gracias
      • Aug 10
      • VoiceLive 3 Extreme no funciona
        AitorArrastia Muchas gracias, Pedro. Acabo de probarlo y no ha funcionado. Parece que accede correctamente al modo de mantenimiento, pero después de unos segundos, la pantalla se queda otra vez en blanco.
        • Aug 10
  • New
    lincolnstudios
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-09

I'm searching for any of your products and they don't seem to be in stock anywhere.  Are you still producing your vocal effects machines?

please contact me if you are so I can find the best option and where to buy it.

Mathew

read more...
    0 37
  • New
    Wilbil
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-08

I've just noticed there is hardly any volume comeing out of the head phone jack on my VLT first gen. And when you turn it up it's distorted 

0 33
    • Wilbil
      PedroRodrigues Hi Wilbil please consider that in this case I would suggest first to confirm that you are using any type of Headphones adaptors as this may cause issues similar to the ones you are reporting.
      I would also suggest performing a reset on your unit, you can return all setup, preset and Favourite values to factory values in one reset operation.
      This cannot be undone.
      To reset all:
      1. Power up
      2.When the version number is shown in the display hold the Bass, Low and the top Octave harmony voicing buttons until you see “Factory Init”.
      Release.
      Individual edited presets and Favourites may be returned to factory settings by deleting them in the Presets window of VoiceSupport and then pressing the Apply Changes button.
      I hope this helps
      • Aug 9
    • Wilbil
      Nigel67 Hi Wilbil. Please send in a Service Ticket and we can get the unit booked in for you at a local repair centre to you. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you.
      • Aug 9
Go to page