Statistics

216,309 members
89,518 posts
  • Marie
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-24

Hi,

The function Sync SERIAL is KO when I launch loops by switches assigned with buttonmap (S:A) => it works as Quantize whereas if I lanch loops in the menu "looper" funtion SERIAL is ok.

Is it possible to do ? However, how can I launch loops and effects in the same time ? can I affect one loop to one preset and use steps ?

Thanks a lot

read more...
    0 92
    • Marie
      SimonBlakely

SERIAL quantization does not work with loop triggers - it has been common feature request in the past, as it would be a really useful functionality for the Switch-3/6.

• September 25, 2019
  • Beppe1
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-23

Hello, I'm sorry for my english, I would like to buy a voicelive, but I can't decide between the voicelive 2, the 2 touch and the 3 extreme. The thing that interests me most is the completeness and quality of the vocal effects. Could you tell me which of these machines is the most complete and performant from a vocal point of view? I also play the guitar, with the same characteristics on the vocal effects, I would choose the machine that I can also use with the guitar (but not if I have to compromise with the voice effects). I will be grateful to anyone who wanted to answer me.

read more...
    0 111
  • rshankar
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-20

Hi,

I have noticed that there is a random spike in the guitar volume when I change the patches in play electric.

Its not due to different volumes of different patches.

There will be a sudden spike for maybe half a second before the volume goes back to normal.

I am unable to change the patches quickly within a song due to this glitch.

Has anyone else noticed it  ?

Is there any workaround ?

Thanks and regards,

Shankar

read more...
    0 170
  • JavierMartínezR
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-17

Please! I love the TC HELICON VOICELIVE PLAY ACOUSTIC. But we do need a ”less bright more comp” mode on the tone feature!

It’s very strange it doesn’t exist this option. I really like the ”more comp” option... But it would be nice to combine it with the ”less bright” for preventing feedback at loud environments! Could it be possible on a firmware update? Someone from TC HELICON here? This option would make this device perfect for a lot of people! 

read more...
    0 154
  • wavesequence
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-17

I'm wondering if any updates after OS 1.21 are avaliable and where can be retrieved.

Thanks in advance,

ws

1 385
    • wavesequence
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @wavesequence,
      Yes indeed that is the latest and last firmware update for the VoiceWorks Plus.  Hope you're still getting some use out of that thing

• October 1, 2019
    • wavesequence
      arlopete1

I was also searching the internet for an update for my trusty old TC-Helicon Voiceworks Plus as my unit is still on Versions 1.01. I cannot find versions 1.2 or 1.21 and wondered if you could point me to a resource or possibly (out of the generosity of your heart) send the update to me. I have spent endless hours trying to find these updates and I just don't understand why the company does not have them posted somewhere.

Please let me know. Thanks for your consideration.

Pete

• February 17, 2020
    • wavesequence
      Maroliboe

+1
      I also need the latest firmware (I think it is 1.21) for my Voiceworks plus - where can I download it, please advice
      Thanks & greetings,
      Martin

• March 18, 2020
  • JimMcLean
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-15

I have downloaded Voicesupport 2. 

The menu items show only half a window, and anywhere there is text, the text is musddled and merged with other text, making commands and info unreadable. Anyone else found this and is there anything I can do?

read more...
    0 83
  • FENDERMAN101
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-09

HI - totally new to this so please be patient.

Could do with a couple of pointers for the functions within the device and are there any more presets to download?

Thanks in advance

B

0 155
    • FENDERMAN101
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @FENDERMAN101,
      You can get our free desktop application, VoiceSupport 2, and its accompanying manual on our website here.  Connect your VoiceLive to your computer via USB and you'll get access to hundreds of new presets from VoiceSupport's Cloud.  Cheers!

• September 10, 2019
  • PatrickJE
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-08-31

Hi folks,

I was bored to manually prepare the .WAV loop files for transfer to my VoiceLive3. So I developed an app, running on Mac and PC .

What it does:

- create , check ,  clean or delete  the VL3_Loops folder on the USB flash stick used for transfer to the VoiceLive ( for Mac users: automatically remove the .DS_Store files )

-automatically rename your .WAV loops whith the choosen pattern SLOT#_TRACK_VOC  or SLOT#_TRACK_GTR

Attached is the main screen screenshot ( Mac version).

So tell me  if you are interested in...

Patrick

VoiceLive VL_LOOPS.jpg
    read more...
    0 217
    • PatrickJE
      TC-Mike

Hi Patrick,

thanks for sharing. i move your message to a releavant product forum, so more people can see it.

Best regards,

Mike

• October 28, 2019
  • Elden
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-08-31

Just checking to see if there's a tweak or hack to make the Perform VEs LEDS less intense. Currently their brightness could interfere with stage light design if the Perform VE is placed on a mic stand by a vocalist. Especially if the stage is meant to go dark, but the unit still keeps shining on a vocalist's face from below - pretty weird

I saw some other model had a hardware update fix for this, is there something similar for the Perform VE?

read more...
    0 222
    • Elden
      Empeda

Hi there - there was a firmware update for the Perform-V which I have, not sure about the VE.

If you haven't already, download VoiceSupport 2 and see if there's a firmware update for your device.

On the Perform-V, when the update is complete, a tap on the 'Set' button then allows you to change the brightness using the central dial.

• September 6, 2019
    • Elden
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @Elden,
      Unfortunately it isn't possible to adjust the brightness of the LEDs on Perform-VE.  The other pieces of the Perform series did receive an update to adjust their brightness (with the "Set" button), but Perform-VE's user interface is so overloaded with multifunctional buttons we've run out of places to assign new features and thus didn't add a brightness adjustment for the VE.  Sorry

• September 6, 2019
  • Barkus
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-08-29

Hello. My 3 switch works on the VE and the VL3X but my 6 switch only works on the VE not the VL3X. What gives? Thanks Barkus

0 147
    • Barkus
      Barkus

(view in My Videos)

• August 31, 2019
Go to page