Statistics

306,234 members
190,603 posts
  • Dale_M
    Triber Contributor
    2020-07-01
    We are getting a number of reports from service tickets through community that the GO XLR app is crashing after opening, we are contacting R&D to deal with this issue and we will let you know as soon as we have any developments.
    1 148
    • Dale_M
      alsoojm Please keep us informed. Hopefully this can be resolved as soon as possible today. Thank you
      • July 1, 2020
      • GO XLR app crashing
        Dale_M Will do.
        • ·
        • July 1, 2020
    • Dale_M
      Clubbezitzer Same Problem tried to re-install but as soon as I connect the GO XLR the app closes
      • July 1, 2020
      • GO XLR app crashing
        NicJonesMT This should now be resolved if you download the latest version of the app from the following link;

https://go.tc-helicon.com/e459s
        • July 3, 2020
    • Dale_M
      havocingaming Pretty ridiculous to have the app become useless due to checking for updates, thus causing the GoXLR to become a paperweight. This needs to be addressed in a new app build immediately.
      • July 1, 2020
      • GO XLR app crashing
        NicJonesMT This should now be resolved if you download the latest version of the app from the following link;

• July 3, 2020
    • Dale_M
      Dale_M Sorry guys, as soon as we have news we can update everyone
      • July 1, 2020
    • Dale_M
      touristegalactique Same for me, Goxlr App crash constantly... impossible to work because of that problem please keep me update as soon as possible!
      • July 1, 2020
      • GO XLR app crashing

• July 3, 2020
  • neume
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-28
    My Voiceaorks Plus starts normally with preset 1. I can choose between different presets either by midi or by hand. Without a recognizable malfunction, it crashes after a short time. If I switch it off and wait for the shutdown, it can be started again and then usually works for many hours without crashing. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this problem?
    read more...
    0 44
  • SilktoneProductions
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-23
    I purchased a Harmony Singer pedal at a Guitar Center in Ocala, Florida last December. It is not working. Pro Coverage directed me here to get an RA# because it's covered the factory warranty.
    0 79
    • SilktoneProductions
      RexBeckett You need to open a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit.
      • June 23, 2020
  • Serpent1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-23
    I need to update my firmware but I am unable to connect my device to my laptop tried everything possible still can’t connect can someone help me it’s really urgent. Thanks
    0 94
    • Serpent1
      JoeRivers96 Hi Serpent1 - thanks for getting in touch and i'm sorry to hear about the trouble you are having here. Is the device recognised by your computer settings? Have you trued re-installing Voice Support 2? What Operating System are you using here?
      • June 23, 2020
      • Vl3x can’t connect to voice support
        Serpent1 I need to update my device urgently as I have many thinz to amend so pl help me out here it will a great help
        • June 23, 2020
    • Serpent1
      Serpent1 This is wat m using n I have tried everythin to connect my device can u help urgently
      • June 23, 2020
        JoeRivers96 You may find this video useful, please run through the steps and let me know how you get on:

href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bb89sJztrOM"
        • June 23, 2020
        Serpent1 I have done all those steps n even tried other possible ways but still not able to connect. I believe I can update my firmware through a usb stick as well can u help me out tht way if possible
        • June 23, 2020
    • Serpent1
      Serpent1 I have even used all types of cables small big good quality poor quality jus to check wat will work but still nothin. I jus wana update my firmware by any means or way so pl do help me out here thanks
      • June 23, 2020
        JoeRivers96 Please submit a support case using the SUPPORT button at the top of this page so that i can assist you further here. Feel free to mark it for my attention.
        • June 23, 2020
    • Serpent1
      Serpent1 CAS-113873-F9D3Y8 This my ticket numb
      • June 23, 2020
    • Serpent1
      Serpent1 Hi Joe I have been able to update my firmware through the other option however now I wana know how can I download presets. As the device is not connection to my laptop
      • June 23, 2020
        JoeRivers96 My colleague Pedro has emailed you on the case number above running you through some further steps here.
        • June 23, 2020
  • LaurentDubois
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-23
    Hi, I have the TC Helicon software on my Korg PA4X; fantastic efects;only problem, everything out on the same channel; my question : does an independant TC Helicon modul exist with all the voice effects (Silky Double, Kanye, Valkyrie Duo...) I have on my PA4X? Thanks in advance for your help, Laurent [email protected]
    read more...
    0 54
  • FIARSTIKX
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-06-22
    Just Purchased a Perform VE to add to my collection of Perform tools from TC Helicon. When i hook up my new Perform VE To my computer to update the software, voicesupport 2 shows that my Perform VG is inactive (which it should), and if I hit the scan button to find the new unit- it wont find my Perform VE so that I can update it. it says I have no TC Helicon devices hooked up to the Computer. If i wanted to update my Perform VG, I can hook up my perform VG and everything works fine, shows that i have the latest version etc etc...- yet with the Perform VE it wont even find the device... am i missing something or is the Perform VE Just defective ? or is the VoiceSupport 2 software defective? I don't have any other issues with the product, all the buttons and switches work fine- just wont find and update my product on the Voice Support 2 Software
    read more...
    0 285
    • FIARSTIKX
      AlexLane I would suggest putting in a support ticket for this as it could be a service case, use the Support button at the top of the page to submit. Thanks!
      • June 23, 2020
      • Brand new Perform VE updating issues
        FIARSTIKX I have never, ever, ever, ever had any support from TC Helicon, their support is the worst anywhere, i have all kinds of musical equipment- but the absolute worst help ive ever had came from TC Helicon and the Tribe. They make great products - but their support for those products absolutely sucks. Not going to waste my time with their support group- ill just send it back through Amazon and get one thats not defective.
        • June 23, 2020
        AlexLane I am very sorry you have had a bad experience with our support Robert, all I can suggest and hope is that you give us another chance to show you we can do better!
        • June 24, 2020
    • FIARSTIKX
      DannyG sounds like a defective VE. Im able to update my VK and VoiceTone CorrectXT from the same computer with the same data cable. I've had a couple of defective Helicon products, but if you get it returned during warranty they are good about replacing it promptly.
      • June 23, 2020
        FIARSTIKX Thanks, thats what ill do.
        • June 23, 2020
    • FIARSTIKX
      coolname123 I'm having the same problem, Did returning it for a new one fix your problem? or am I also doomed to have a perform VE that lacks any of that 2.0 firmware fun.
      • October 4, 2020
  • GroverKnight
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-06-13
    I have a VOICELIVE 3 with a malfunctioning display, however the unit still works. I live in Hawaii and there is no local service center available. I had a local technician try and repair the unit using the instructions provided to me by the support team. Here is what he had to say: On May 29, 2020, at 4:46 PM, Tuned In Engineering wrote:  Hi Grover, I was able to remove, clean and tighten the SD card, but no change. All cables and boards are installed correctly. Test mode does work, so the unit seems to be functioning. On Jun 2, 2020, at 6:24 PM, Tuned In Engineering wrote: Hi Grover, Unfortunately, I have been unsuccessful at getting the display back on your voicelive. I repaired some solder joints and checked the voltage regulators and signals I could access. I would suspect that the display driver/drivers are the problem, but I can’t be certain. I tried everything on the TC website and can’t find any other service info on this. Below is a photo of the display. It is practically useless without a functioning display. Can you offer any suggestions or are parts available that my technician could get to make the repair? Thank you in advance.
    read more...
    0 192
  • RandyB
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-06-13
    I am trying to set up my MIDI Baby 3 to turn on and off harmonies on my Voicelive Touch 2 with a CC message and not having success. I have emailed Disaster Area and await a response. All the commands seem to be sent out right. I duplicated what gets sent from the onboard harmony switch on the VLT2 and a Switch 3. I am hoping there is someone who has been successful doing this. There is a twist that may be a hint. If I connect a 5 pin MIDI cable and turn on MIDI rather than USB on the VLT2 it works. The messages sent are a little different though. There is a Merge setting on the VLT2 that allows Midi on both USB and 5 pin but when that is on the VLT2 does not get the PC message when I swipe to the next song. For that to work it must be set to USB. I have posted to Facebook group, nothing so far. MIDI Baby 3 is sending up and down page CC commands to my iPad running BandHelper. Looking for suggestions.
    read more...
    0 315
    • RandyB
      leah Hey Randy! It looks like William from our Customer Quality Support team has reached out to you via email. Please check out your email inbox and respond to William's email for further assistance. Thanks!
      • June 19, 2020
    • RandyB
      RandyB Hi Leah, he has and I appreciate the time. here is my response, Hi William,

From Page 69 of the manual:
      MIDI CTRL parameter

The MIDI CTRL (Control) parameter defines which ports (USB and/or the physical MIDI input) are used byVoiceSupport soft- ware and for MIDI keyboard input and control.

Merge setting (default)

When you set the MIDI Control parameter to Merge, a computer running VoiceSupport software can be connected to the USB port to control and update the device. MIDI notes, control messages and MIDI Clock are received via the physical MIDI Input jack on the device.

MIDI setting

When you set the MIDI Control parameter to MIDI, the USB port is ignored. MIDI notes and control messages are received via the physical MIDI Input jack on the device.You can also use MIDI System Exclusive messages on the MIDI Input jack to import presets using librarian software on a computer.

USB setting

On this setting, the physical MIDI In is ignored.The USB port on the VoiceLive Touch 2 is used for both VoiceSupport and MIDI notes and control messages.

Here is my problem. If I choose MIDI in my settings I can turn off and on the CC changes for harmonies with my MIDI pedal, however I loose the ability to make Program changes so swiping to the next song to load the appropriate harmonies is lost. If I choose USB the opposite occurs no Harmonies off and on CC, Program changes work.

This statement from the manual means this should work hence I believe the device is not working as sold., .The USB port on the VoiceLive Touch 2 is used for both VoiceSupport and MIDI notes and control messages.

In response to your statement, "I believe it is usb in or midi in but not both."I know that it can do this from software because I was previously using click/backing tracks with MIDI through BandHelper on my iPad and the MIDI messages from the USB port to the VLT2 worked. Both CC and PC messages worked.

So it seems to me that this should work though the USB from the MIDI Baby 3 which is sending the correct info as can be seen by the fact that it gets through MIDI.

I see this as a broken function on a current product that needs to be repaired.

I have owned several TC Helicon Harmony pedals and I want to keep using them but this means I need to look elsewhere to get something that should be working according to our manual.

Hope to hear from you, happy to talk via Skype, ZOOM or phone,

Randy
      • June 20, 2020
  • KarkisarHarragi
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-06-10

Hello all,

I am a happy and proud owner of VL3X.  Only lately I am less happy since my Vocal/Guitar foot switch, which is also a Looper switch seems to stop functioning. I own VL3X for three years already. On the second year I've noticed that this foot switch requires somewhat more pressure to respond. And now it's almost impossible to switch to guitar and absolutely impossible to switch to Looper. 

I am a computer tech, so I don't foresee big problems to just open the box up and maybe change the faulty switch.  Before going there though, I'd like to know if anybody had that problem and if this spare part is available from the manufacturer. Any other advice/opinion on the matter will be thankfully accepted as well.

Thank you all!

read more...
    0 75
    • KarkisarHarragi
      leah Hey Karkisar! So glad to hear that you love the VoiceLive 3 Extreme! It sounds like you love it so much that you're experiencing some wear and tear from the use on your Layer button.
      If you're under warranty, you'll want to send your device in for service. If you're already outside of warranty, you can still request for service, but you can alternatively request for replacement parts. Either way, you can do this by clicking on "Care" under the Support link above.
      Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
      • June 19, 2020
    • KarkisarHarragi
      KarkisarHarragi Thank you Leah, I've fixed my pedal. The problem was in detached soldering on the guitar/voice/looper switch. I had to resolder all switches - soldering seemed a bit underdone on all of them.
      • September 9, 2020
  • PetGerbil
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-08

...It caught on in a flash. (one for you oldies...)

So, These new fangled "Mash" switches. I have a question.(I have never used them,or seen them out in the wilds.)

Could two of them be set-up next to each other in a heel to toe arrangement, and be made to act as a sort of expression pedal. So that the toe one only increments up and the heel only decrements down.? That way,when you took your foot off, it would (in theory) stay at that value, without needing to keep your foot on it.

As I say, I don't really know how they work so i could be suggesting foolishness, But if I've just suggested a new breakthrough in footpedal technology. Then I would like a pony and a toy rocket (red.) as payment. Thanks!

read more...
    0 88
    • PetGerbil
      PetGerbil Rob Deacon, Your reply appears to have disappeared ! It's there if I follow the e-mail link, but if i use the forum. It's gone.

seriously folks, Do you want me to have a bash at writing forum software ? I've got no experience,skill or aptitude for it. So I'm an obvious likely candidate for the job. :p
      • June 12, 2020
    • PetGerbil
      PetGerbil and obviously, I'd like to edit that previous post. To capitalize the letter after the full-stop,and make it a little easier to read...

Hey kids! remember when we could edit posts, instead of writing out how we would edit, if we could edit. Roll on 1978 when we could do those wild wacky things... It was a heady time,let me tell ya' Before everything got less convenient, slower..and less feature packed.
      • June 12, 2020
    • PetGerbil
      PetGerbil Wait.!!? last post is at the top now ?
      • June 12, 2020
    • PetGerbil
      PetGerbil Well, That's just stoopid.
      • June 12, 2020
    • PetGerbil
      PetGerbil Weeeeeeee, and now it's the right way!!! last post at the bottom. It's a right royal roller coaster ride here!
      • June 12, 2020
Go to page