Statistics

294,583 members
177,693 posts
  • Andrioman
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-29

Hey! I have VL3X and I use the looper a lot. An idea came to my mind, that it'll be good if we have "CUE" function like on the DJ desks,so we could record some loop and select a "CUE" point somewhere in the middle of the loop, so we could start the loop from that point, or do start-stops like DJs do... For these purposes the "Swap" or the "MET" buttons could be used. I use third track very rare...
    Another thing, would be good if we are able to arrange the buttons in the looper menu like we do for the Guitar and Vocal layers, this way everyone could map the best options he desire

Best regards!

read more...
    1 210
    • Andrioman
      PetGerbil

That's a good idea,but I think we've seen the last of firmware updates.

TCHelicon was competition for Behringer and has now been assimilated. So why bother updating their products.?

Better to fire/shift/let go any dissenting voices and run it into the ground. From oily's point of view.

• December 29, 2019
    • Andrioman
      TCH-Rob

Hi @Andrioman !

That's a great idea! We actually have a list of user looping requests for future products we've been compiling, I'll add that to it. Thanks!

• January 3, 2020
    • Andrioman
      Andrioman

Thanks man!

Do you have any plans for FW update for VL3 and VL3X? I ask because there are some bugs with the current FW (2.2.00 build 366) regarding the presets tempo not being recalled when there is a loop slot assigned to the preset

I've posted a topic,but so far no one had responded to it

Thank you!

Cheers!

• January 3, 2020
    • Andrioman
      TCH-Rob

Hey @Andrioman ,

It's unlikely there'll be any updates to VL3 in the near future. Our team is very occupied with working on several unreleased products, and becuase of some turnover our resources are somewhat limited. As much as we'd like to support our older products, our current focus is on what's next. 

• January 8, 2020
    • Andrioman
      Andrioman

Oh, that's really bad... As I know the VL3X is only 3 years old,so it's not that old in my oppinion and it has some problems, that need to be fixed with an FW upgrade...very bad... I bought it brand new few weeks ago as an upgrade to my VL2. Anyways... I'll try to downgrade the FW to see if the problem with the tempo recalling still exist in the previous FW versions.

Thank you!

• January 8, 2020
  • lgbaines
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-27

So.... I read and see all this stuff about software to download updates and save fx and all I can find for files are photos and manuals. None of the links for it in any of the videos or documentation are any good.  Looks like someone updated the site and support channels and forgot to tell anyone.

read more...
    0 182
  • marcam
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-27

Hi, I'm a beginner in ... and I have a few questions:
    1. What needs to be set for a nice voice? I was looking for EQ, but I suppose that is the adaptive tone function?

2. I alternate 2 acoustic guitars and for each I would like to have a separate setting such as reverb level or other bodyrez, is it possible?

3. What is stored for each preset, the current vocal fx and guitar fx settings?

read more...
    0 107
    • marcam
      TCH-Rob

Hi @marcam,

The adaptive tone adds automatic eq and compression which should make your voice sound better. It automatically cuts problem frequencie and compresses as needed. 

The best way to have multiple guitars is to make separate presets for each guitar. You can easily duplicate presets by saving them to a different location then changing the bodyrez settings as needed. 

Presets store your current guitar and vocal presets. You can also set your Play Acoustic to only store vocal presets on each patch and have the guitar settings stay static.

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

• December 28, 2019
  • freddmn
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-27

Hello,

I just bought a VL3X and I'm using CC32# to select presets via MIDI from Cubase, great!

I have to command via MIDI a very long delay (approx 2 seconds) in a song, so I need to activate/deactivate this delay in a given preset.

My problem: switching on/off the delay via MIDI is ok (CC117#), but when I switch off the delay via MIDI, it cuts the tail of the delay if it was still sounding.

When I switch off delay directly pressing the switch Delay on the VL3X, the tail of the delay is not cutted (idem with the Hit button).

Any ideas please? I really need to command delay via MIDI.

Cheers!

read more...
    0 81
  • Peter4
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-23

Hi there! My Perform-VK works perfectly with my laptop, but refuses to connect to my desktop computer. A pretty new one. I installed both the dice driver (vk not found) and voice support (vk not found either). Did I do something wrong with the order in which to install, connect, restart? Unfortunately driver may not be found on your website (so I took my saved one from the time I purchased the device) anymore - only the manual is still supplied. Any problems with the driver maybe? (AMD Ryzen 5 3400G Radeon Vega Graphics 3.7 GHz, 64 bit, Win X Home)

Thank you for an idea or answer in advance!

read more...
    0 106
  • dadoreverend
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-23

Hi, i recently buyed  the voicelive touch 1 and i can't find how to manually tap tempo for delay effect, is possible to do or only through settings?

0 64
  • erleichda
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-21

Powers on to the red tone light and red foot switch light both on, steady red.  The power light at top right is also steady red.  But no signal.  Tried 2 different mics and cables, both of which work when straight into mixer.  Weirdly, the footswitch no longer 'clicks' when depressed. Unit worked fine until today.

When I depress both the tone and footswitch when turning unit on, I get green flashing light at top right, that then flashes orange.  I believe this is a calibration mode, not related to why it isn't working, but the manual has no information.  

Any help is appreciated.  

read more...
    0 103
  • Trife666
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-21

https://kb.musictribe.com/musickb/view/article/TCHelicon/en_US/VoiceLive-Touch-2-Blue-Screen-After-Power-Up-228155787

This link seems to not work really need to find the working one so I can flash firmware back to restore my device

read more...
    0 149
  • anurag
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-12-20
    UNIT DETAILS:

TC Helicon harmony singer 
    Serial number: 21099590
    TC item number: 996371001

PROBLEM DISCRIPTION

The previous day i tried to do the firm update of my pedal by downloading the software called "VOICESUPPORT". As soon as my software was successfully installed, i tried to click the firm update, the update started to begin before the update was finished i had a message " the update was not successful". Then i tried to do a manual reboot my downloading the SendSX software by holding tone and footswitch before switching on the device. The green light changed to orange light and i tried to reboot it and even though after doing manually it doesnt come to normal operation. The device is not working still the power supply Grenn light is perfectly alright.
    I request to give me an assistance regarding my issue.
    read more...
    0 160
  • George55g
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-12-20

Dear friends. 

I am new here, but I need a help. I´v got the vocal processor Voice Live2, which is very good maschine-easy operated by foot knobs, ...souds very well. But If I want to edit some preset, I can´t move cursot among lines. It´s written in manual "it´s possible by DATA WHEEL, but this wheel looks death. It doe´s naothing in any mode (there si all expalin in manual very easy). It´s possible in EDIT or HOME mode. 

My question is: Is there some possibility to turn the data wheel off/on, in some setup menu or somewhere else"? I couldn´t find any word about it in manual.

Thanke You for a good advice. George

read more...
    0 142
    • George55g
      kiskadar69

Maybe DATA WHEEL went wrong.

• December 22, 2019
    • George55g
      TCH-Rob

Hi @George55g ,

Press the "support" tab on www.musictribe.com to create a care ticket. Our support team will help you solve your issue! 

• January 3, 2020
    • George55g
      PetGerbil

I haven't got a Voicelive2 but on the Voicelive3 there is an option to "lock" the controls by pushing the Data wheel down for two seconds. I dunno if that is a feature on the VL2,but try holding the Wheel down for 2-3 seconds and see if anything happens.(on the VL3 a symbol appears on the screen to show it's locked)

• January 3, 2020
Go to page