Statistics

223,641 members
97,857 posts
  • New
    Tata92
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Hi! My TC Helicon Voicelive Touch 2 screen is broken. Some curious can recommend me if there is a fix, or if there is any software to view? (I can't see anything, but the touch keyboard works.) I appreciate the help. Thanks!

0 7
    • Tata92
      Nigel67 Hi Tata92. If you are getting the blue screen after power up, please see this knowledge based article
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/kba?articleId=ed7cb513-9388-ea11-a811-000d3ac693d8&brand=TC%20Helicon
      If the screen is actually broken, then please send a ticket to our Service Team and they can book the unit in for repair. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you.
      • Apr 5
      •  Voicelive Touch 2 screen is broken.
        Tata92 Hey Nigel, thanks for helping me out, appreciate it! I tried the link, but it is really broken. I will write to support. Meanwhile, do you know of any app to view the screen while working on the TC?
        • Apr 6
  • New
    boloulu
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-05

So, Ive seen demos of the VL3X use a talkbox preset so you can do Joe walsh, Peter Framton, even Jerry Cantrell Man in The Box without a wah pedal. When I go to the guitar bank and and to the preset I get nothing. What gives? Anyboy know how this works? same thing occurs with vocoder preset. zilch nada . Apprecite any help. Unfortunately there are no tutorials for this on YouTube by anyone or by The TC helicon  demo guys

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    phillsax1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-03

This question is specifically about guitar effects. I recently read that a benefit of the latest firmware is that different guitar settings can now be saved to different memories. However....I find, for example, that if I save a user memory with delay I then have delay on all user memory settings. If I turn it off one, it turns it off all. I can save different speeds of delay on different memory settings but it's always globally on or off. Am I doing something wrong?

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    SteveWB
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-02

Hi there,

I am having a lot of trouble, with my dealer, replacing my faulty VOICETONE HARMONY-G XT under warranty.

Is there a supply issue here in Australia?

0 9
  • New
    gearmuzic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

How to setup TAP TEMPO using external midi foot controller.
    What is the value or CC No for Tap Tempo, because I read the manual book that it doesn't exist

0 3
  • New
    jackL
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

The connected software shows that the device is GTX, and it shows "it is in use" and the firmware cannot be upgraded. Could you please give me a copy of the firmware of the machine?

0 13
  • New
    Smith1961
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

I just bought a Play Acoustic, but the included power supply is not compatible with U.S. electrical outlets. What are my options? 

0 9
    • Smith1961
      Nigel67 Hi, the psu is a universal part and works from 100 to 240 volts. I would suggest that you could either purchase a travel adapter or contact our spares department and purchase the correct adapter. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare parts tab and submit a ticket. If the reseller sent you the wrong part, then you could also contact them and ask them to supply the correct adapter for your country.
      • Mar 31
    • Smith1961
      Smith1961

Nigel, I contacted Thomann, but they were not very helpful. But, I have been in contact with another Nicholas Tavcar, who is in the process of creating an order for a new PSU, and to back order the correct adapter plate for the power supply that came with the unit.

• 2 hours ago
  • New
    duliming70
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-31

Sorry, New to the community. Just bought Harmony singer 2 and MP75 mic. but can not make the Mic to control the pedal. updated firmware as instructed, but still not working. Anybody here can give me a trick?

0 7
    • duliming70
      RexBeckett Hi there, did you try enabling Mic Control?

Quote from the manual: Mic Control allows you to control the effect's on/off status via an MP-75 microphone. Press and hold the footswitch while powering up the unit to toggle Mic Control.
      • Mar 31
  • New
    johnnyrod9
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-30

Hi,

I recently accidentally plugged my processor into the wrong power source and I think I popped the fuse.

I'm looking to get it repaired. Any advice is welcome.

Thanks,

Johnny

0 10
  • New
    steveg2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-30

I have a Voicelive Play Harmony & effects for singers

I have the MP75 mic to switch back and forth from harmony effects

I attach the VoiceLive hardware to a mic stand so I can get to it during gigs. I don't like it on the floor.

Sometimes I play percussion and need to switch back and forth on the harmonies. 

Can I plug in a pedal in the Switch 3 In hole so I can change the hit button during my vocals with my foot when playing percussion?

If so what type of pedal do I need?

read more...
    0 10
Go to page