Statistics

242,364 members
118,721 posts
  • New
    NickPallisgaard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-09

I need a new powerplug for my voice solo fx150 it seems impossible to find. It should have 42,5 vdc 1.5 a.

can anyone help

0 21
    • NickPallisgaard
      DavidKnighton Hello NickPallisgaard,
      For spare parts, please submit a SUPPORT ticket using the tab at the top of the page. I'll also send you a DM with some info.
      • Jul 9
  • New
    sunshinesoul
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-07

Hi, my Ditto X4 doesn't play the beginning of the loops (like the first bar or two).

My setup is a Korg Minilogue into the Ditto X4 into an amp. Any ideas on why that is and how to fix this are appreciated. Thanks!

0 24
    • sunshinesoul
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here.

Usually, issues like this can be fixed by reinstalling the firmware.
      Firmware Update Procedure.
      The procedure requires a PC with a standard USB Interface and the specified DC power supply.

https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Guitar/Stompboxes/DITTO-X4-LOOPER/p/P0DE9/Downloads#googtrans(en|en)

Do following steps before you start the firmware update application on your PC:
      1. Unplug all cables from the pedal.
      2. Connect the pedal to a PC with the USB cable.
      3. Press and hold the LOOP1 footswitch on the pedal.
      4. Insert the DC power supply plug.
      5. When the LOOP1 footswitch LED turns from Orange to Off, release the footswitch.
      6. When all four LEDs turn green the pedal is ready to be connected via USB.

Now your PC will recognize the pedal which is ready to receive a new firmware:
      7. Launch the firmware update application.
      8. (STEP1) Select the pedal in the combo box (see note).
      9. (STEP2) Press the update button when it turns green.
      10. Wait for the progress bar to reach 100% and for the pedal to automatically restart.

Note: You should select 'USB Audio Device', if you use Windows XP.

Trouble Shooting:
      - Please quit any MIDI related application on your PC.
      • Jul 7