Statistics

240,761 members
116,968 posts
  • New
    ta2112
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

A guy in my band has one of these but he lost the power supply for it.  Is it possible to buy a replacement, or does anyone know if there is a 3rd party power supply that will work?  I can't even find any specs on the power requirements!!

0 1
    • ta2112
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi ta2112, the originally supplied power supply for the VoiceSolo FX150 is of the following ratings:

42.5V, 1.5A with a center-positive polarity.

If you would like to check if we have stock of these please if not already done so submit a parts request ticket, this can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling down to the parts tab.
      • Mon at 11:35 PM
    • ta2112
      ta2112

Thanks for the information Chris. I submitted a ticket to the parts area but have not received a response yet.

• Tue at 4:24 AM
    • ta2112
      ta2112

This is the case number for the Parts Request: Case Number CAS-471408-K2R0M5

• Tue at 4:28 AM
  • New
    Gaudelier
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-13

Hi, will VoiceSolo FX150 and other missing (Slovakia & middle Europe) products of yours available for purchase again or has the production been discontinued?

Thanks!

Gaudelier

0 10
    • Gaudelier
      DavidKnighton Hello Gaudelier,
      We are unable to provide logistical answers on this forum, specifically because our team is not involved with product distribution to our super partners. You will need to reach out to the regional super partner directly, or you can submit a PRE SALES inquiry using the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page.
      • Jul 13
    • Gaudelier
      Gaudelier

Thank your, David!

• Jul 14
  • New
    Olivaproducciones
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-01

Hola amigos, tengo el TC Elicon voicesolo xf150, tengo instado el software en mi PC, y cuando lo  conecte me pidió actualizar el software del monitor, resulta que genero un error, y ahora los led se quedaron con las luces  intermitentes y no termina de cargar.

¿Alguien sabe como solucionarlo? 

Estaré agradecido.

read more...
    0 34
    • Olivaproducciones
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Olivaproducciones, please download the recovery file in the below link. You will also need to download MIDI-OX in order to send this file to your device.

https://we.tl/t-dGyQJajWqp

Doing this should recover your unit if it has failed during a firmware update, however, if after trying this you are still experiencing issues please submit a technical support case so we can assist further. To do this go to support at the top of the page and scroll down until you see the technical support tab, clicking this tab will open up the form, and once submitted you will be provided a case number.
      • Jun 1
    • Olivaproducciones
      Olivaproducciones

Thank you, I'll try doing what you have suggested.

• Jun 2
  • New
    Maokeits21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-22

Hi guys, has anyone here tried to order spare parts from this website? How long did it take before you received yours? Thanks 

0 47
  • New
    Tunes
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-06

How to I turn on phantom power on  TC Helicon Voicelive?

I've been using this voicelive for 6 years now. I used to have phantom power awhile back with a Shure condenser mic. I just bought a Sennheiser e965 which requires phanton power. I did a firmware update and now I don't have phantom power and can't find how or where to get it.

read more...
    0 28
    • Tunes
      kiskadar69 VoiceLive 2: "Setup Menu", "I/O Tab", "Phantom" turns 48V phantom power on and off for use with condenser microphones.

VoiceLive 3: To enable Phantom Power, press SETUP and navigate to the INPUT tab using the < and > buttons below the large control knob. Find the Mic Type parameter and change it to Condenser. Press SETUP to exit.
      • Mar 6
  • New
    liquidmagdalena
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-02

Hi! This might seem an idiot question to some.

I have a VL3X. I bought it with the intention of using its phenomenology in a pretty straightforward and simple way: I'm just sending my voice, guitar, and cello through- nothing more fancy fancy than this at this time, maybe ever.

However, I'm having an issue with my humble SOUND SYSTEM. My sound system is ONLY a Marshall Accoustic amp. Is it possible to circulate my instruments through the VL3X and then the guitar amp? I have every cable in the correct input or output (do I?) and sound is not coming outta my amp, at all, so my guess is a sad shoegazey NO.

Why isn't this working? And do I need to buy even more GEAR?

read more...
    0 29
    • liquidmagdalena
      DavidKnighton Hi liquidmagdalena,
      You should be coming out of the Main L/R outputs into a PA speaker and the Guitar L/R outputs can go to your guitar amplifier. Can you tell us exactly which outputs you're using to your guitar amp? You should be able to plug in a pair of headphones and listen to the output as well just to confirm the device is working properly.
      • Mar 2
  • New
    pablogoparra
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-02-25

Hi! the voicesolo Fx150 is sold out in all stores and e-commerce. Are you going to manufacture more units of this fantastic product?

I wish another! Thanks!!!

read more...
    0 55
    • pablogoparra
      DavidKnighton Hello Pablo,
      As far as I know, the product lifecycle is still in the production phase, meaning it's not been discontinued and probably won't be anytime soon. There is high demand for all musical products during these times, due to many people being on lockdown. This means the product is selling out faster than distributors can acquire it. Best thing to do is to place a back order with your distributor so you get priority shipment once the product becomes available.
      • Feb 25
      • Voicesolo Fx150
        pablogoparra Thanks! This is great, I was afraid it was discontinued. Best regards!
        • Feb 26
  • New
    thblohm
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-25

Sadly, I can't order a "Voice Solo FX150 Personal PA & Vocal Processor" in Germany anymore. 
    Does somebody knows if they will be produced again? Or where I can order it?
    Thanks a lot for your help!

0 53
  • New
    valeriajuez2020
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-12

Hi!

I just bought a TC Helicon Perfomance VK and I would like to know how to do the connections on a digital soundcraft ui16 soundboard. 

I'm using my keyboard Roland FA-O6B with an inhalambric Shure microphone. I'm an amateur singer and piano player at church. 

I love the Perfotmance VK, works great for our small church, but I don't know how to do the connections correctly...

Anyone can help me? 

Valeria (From Barcelona)

read more...
    0 46
    • valeriajuez2020
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Valeria, please take a look at the attached photo of the setup diagram from the user manual (this can be downloaded here https://www.tc-helicon.com/product.html?modelCode=P0DEE). Where the mixer is placed circled in red would be your ui16, you will simply need to run from the L&R outputs of your Perform VK into 2 of the combo inputs on the ui16. Hope this helps.
      • November 12, 2020
    • valeriajuez2020
      PedroRodrigues Hi Valeria the TC Helicon Perfomance VK should be connected as you can see on the picture, I hope this helps
      • November 12, 2020
  • danielhadley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-30

Does anyone know if the TC Helicon Voice Live Play will work well plugged into a guitar amp input?  The vocal processor has two independent XLR outputs, one for the acoustic guitar and one for the voice mic. I'm running into a Fender twin Ultimate Chorus amp which had two 1/4 inputs as well as stereo FX input/ outputs. Any help would be much appreciated. 

read more...
    0 48
    • danielhadley
      DavidKnighton Hi Daniel Hadley,
      The Voicelive Play has a balanced Left and Right outputs at line level. You could plug this into a guitar amp using an XLR to 1/4" adaptor, but the guitar input on the amp is going to be unbalanced, so you may experience noise or level differences if the adapter isn't properly terminated. A guitar amp is probably not the best choice for a vocal anyways, because they don't usually have tweeters in them, so your vocal will probably sound muddy. Best approach would be to use a proper 2-way speaker with a dedicated balanced Line input.
      • September 30, 2020
Go to page