Statistics

254,387 members
132,070 posts
  • New
    JOHNRYAN
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-17

I want to use the FX150 simply as a monitor but not sure how to connect for this purpose.

I'm currently going out of the VL3X mono output into a Bose L1, headphone jack to FX150 for Backing tracks, guitar out to Bose L1.

0 30
    • JOHNRYAN
      PedroRodrigues Hi JOHNRYAN,in your case the best option will be to use a Mixing desk that will manage the Monitor signal and will send that signal to the Monitor Input on your VL3X via Aux Send so you can have that same signal being outputted via Monitor Thru to feed it to any monitor you would like.
      • Sep 21
  • New
    DonWishart
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-15

Hi, I am having some hissing noises from my Voice Solo after a stray glass of Whiskey.

I have given to a local tech guy here in Australia but need some technical documents to be able to proceed in and detail.

Trying to fill the details in to contact Helicon seems to be a huge effort as I don't have proof of purchase and other details they require before you can even send in a request for help.

Just need some tech drawings....anyone???

read more...
    0 7
    • DonWishart
      Nigel67 Hi DonWishart. Unfortunately we are not permitted to send out schematics apart from to our Service Centres. I will send you an e-mail shortly to see if I am able to help you further. If you haven't received it in the next couple of hours, please also check your junk / spam boxes. Many thanks
      • Sep 15
  • New
    sellis67
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-31

Last week we had our vocal pedals taken away because the sound guys said the pedals caused a monitor to blow. Do you guys have any experience with that? Can a vocal pedal blow a monitor? Is there any documented evidence of a vocal effects pedal blowing a monitor? To the contrary, can anyone provide me with supporting evidence that a vocal pedal couldn't possibly blow a monitor so that we can get them back in the club?

read more...
    0 16
    • sellis67
      kiskadar69 1. Which vocal pedals are exactly?
      2. Turn off the EQ / compressor / deesser effect of the vocal pedals so the sound guy can adjust them to what he likes.
      3. The sound guy should receive not only the wet but also the dry signal so that he can better control what he returns to the monitor.
      4. It is a good idea to set the XLR outputs of the vocal pedals to microphone level (if possible).
      • Aug 31
    • sellis67
      kiskadar69 5. Automatic Gain Control:
      "The last thing any live sound engineer wants is something external to his desk effectively changing a mics sensitivity on its own before it gets to his gain trim. It's just going to wreak havoc with the stage monitor mix, potentially cause feedback and not to mention the FOH engineer having to correct what's been given to him all the time." (RogerBanks,2018.01.22.)
      • Aug 31
  • New
    pstoneman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-27

I bought a used  VoiceSolo300xt because all my other TCHelicon products have been great. Problem is the mic stand mounting insert is missing.  Could I buy one of those or is there something else I could use?  Thank you

0 47
    • pstoneman
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click on the support link above and create a service ticket, someone will contact you asap.
      • Jul 27
  • New
    ta2112
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-19

A guy in my band has one of these but he lost the power supply for it.  Is it possible to buy a replacement, or does anyone know if there is a 3rd party power supply that will work?  I can't even find any specs on the power requirements!!

0 43
    • ta2112
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi ta2112, the originally supplied power supply for the VoiceSolo FX150 is of the following ratings:

42.5V, 1.5A with a center-positive polarity.

If you would like to check if we have stock of these please if not already done so submit a parts request ticket, this can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling down to the parts tab.
      • Jul 19
    • ta2112
      ta2112

Thanks for the information Chris. I submitted a ticket to the parts area but have not received a response yet.

• Jul 20
    • ta2112
      ta2112

This is the case number for the Parts Request: Case Number CAS-471408-K2R0M5

• Jul 20
  • New
    Gaudelier
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-13

Hi, will VoiceSolo FX150 and other missing (Slovakia & middle Europe) products of yours available for purchase again or has the production been discontinued?

Thanks!

Gaudelier

0 47
    • Gaudelier
      DavidKnighton Hello Gaudelier,
      We are unable to provide logistical answers on this forum, specifically because our team is not involved with product distribution to our super partners. You will need to reach out to the regional super partner directly, or you can submit a PRE SALES inquiry using the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page.
      • Jul 13
    • Gaudelier
      Gaudelier

Thank your, David!

• Jul 14
  • New
    Olivaproducciones
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-01

Hola amigos, tengo el TC Elicon voicesolo xf150, tengo instado el software en mi PC, y cuando lo  conecte me pidió actualizar el software del monitor, resulta que genero un error, y ahora los led se quedaron con las luces  intermitentes y no termina de cargar.

¿Alguien sabe como solucionarlo? 

Estaré agradecido.

read more...
    0 54
    • Olivaproducciones
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Olivaproducciones, please download the recovery file in the below link. You will also need to download MIDI-OX in order to send this file to your device.

https://we.tl/t-dGyQJajWqp

Doing this should recover your unit if it has failed during a firmware update, however, if after trying this you are still experiencing issues please submit a technical support case so we can assist further. To do this go to support at the top of the page and scroll down until you see the technical support tab, clicking this tab will open up the form, and once submitted you will be provided a case number.
      • Jun 1
    • Olivaproducciones
      Olivaproducciones

Thank you, I'll try doing what you have suggested.

• Jun 2
  • New
    Maokeits21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-22

Hi guys, has anyone here tried to order spare parts from this website? How long did it take before you received yours? Thanks 

0 73
  • New
    Tunes
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-06

How to I turn on phantom power on  TC Helicon Voicelive?

I've been using this voicelive for 6 years now. I used to have phantom power awhile back with a Shure condenser mic. I just bought a Sennheiser e965 which requires phanton power. I did a firmware update and now I don't have phantom power and can't find how or where to get it.

read more...
    0 46
    • Tunes
      kiskadar69 VoiceLive 2: "Setup Menu", "I/O Tab", "Phantom" turns 48V phantom power on and off for use with condenser microphones.

VoiceLive 3: To enable Phantom Power, press SETUP and navigate to the INPUT tab using the < and > buttons below the large control knob. Find the Mic Type parameter and change it to Condenser. Press SETUP to exit.
      • Mar 6
  • New
    liquidmagdalena
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-02

Hi! This might seem an idiot question to some.

I have a VL3X. I bought it with the intention of using its phenomenology in a pretty straightforward and simple way: I'm just sending my voice, guitar, and cello through- nothing more fancy fancy than this at this time, maybe ever.

However, I'm having an issue with my humble SOUND SYSTEM. My sound system is ONLY a Marshall Accoustic amp. Is it possible to circulate my instruments through the VL3X and then the guitar amp? I have every cable in the correct input or output (do I?) and sound is not coming outta my amp, at all, so my guess is a sad shoegazey NO.

Why isn't this working? And do I need to buy even more GEAR?

read more...
    0 43
    • liquidmagdalena
      DavidKnighton Hi liquidmagdalena,
      You should be coming out of the Main L/R outputs into a PA speaker and the Guitar L/R outputs can go to your guitar amplifier. Can you tell us exactly which outputs you're using to your guitar amp? You should be able to plug in a pair of headphones and listen to the output as well just to confirm the device is working properly.
      • Mar 2
Go to page