We have very loude his

When we connect  it to consola

Dose it normal?

0 0
  • New
    tclarksax
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-21

Hello. I use my VoiceLive2 on my saxophone to create harmonies and to sometimes stack octaves. I'm playing in a new band setup placing me right next to the drums. Since then the drums bleed into my microphone causing distortion in my VL2. Any suggestions on which settings to adjust to help with this? I've played around with the gain, but didn't notice a difference. Thanks.

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    be05546
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-18

Hi all, I am about to start using my TCH Play Acoustic for a Voice & Guitar music pratice. Can you advise what preset I should activate on my PA so I can play and sing Simon & Garfunkel types of songs ? Thanks     

0 6
    • be05546
      PedroRodrigues Hi be05546, thank you for your post, please take in to account that we a huge amount of presets available and the answer to question may be somehow subjective,nevertheless I would suggest to check all our echos presets presets on Voicesupport 2 to access what may work for your. Thank you
      • Wed at 2:06 AM
  • New
    onemanbandfl
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-16

Hi All!  Hoping someone can help me get out of the woods with this problem.

Turned on my setup to practice and am only hearing the effects portion of both the mic and guitar inputs, almost as if there was a separate effects channel that was being routed. 

After confirming it was the Voice Live Play that was giving me the problem, I tried switching output modes under 'Setup', but nothing changed. 

Also tried powering off and on, but nothing changed. 

Since I made no changes in the inputs or outputs, I'm at a loss as to why this is happening, but feel like it's something simple that I'm overlooking. 

Thanks for reading ...any clues for the clueless?

onemanbandfl

read more...
    0 8
    • onemanbandfl
      PedroRodrigues Hi onemanbandfl, please consider that there are 3 settings for the OUTPUT:

1 . STEREO – XLR outputs receive a stereo mix of all voices and other inputs .

2 . MONO – A MONO full-mix signal is on the LEFT and a DRY vocal is on the RIGHT .

Any Tone and Pitch Cor Amt settings from the Setup menu are included on the RIGHT DRY channel .
      3 . DUAL MONO - A MONO effected voice signal (all voices) is on the LEFT and AUX is on the RIGHT.

This is great for sending music to one channel of a PA and Vocals to another, especially in a Karaoke situation.

Vocal Cancel – Attempts to remove the vocals from a piece of music .

There are two settings:

1 . OFF – No processing is performed on the aux input .
      2 . ON – Processing occurs to attempt to remove lead vocals from a piece of music .
      This process can create “Karaoke” style music for you to sing along to, including key information for harmony generation.
      The processing capability can vary quite a bit from song to song, depend- ing on the way the song was originally mixed .

Lead Mute – Mutes the Lead vocal and only outputs processed signals .

There are two settings:

1 . OFF – Lead vocals are routed to the main mix .
      2 . ON – Lead vocals are removed from the main mix .

Digital Out Level – Controls the USB output level .

Headphone Lim – Controls the level at which the headphone output limiter engages .
      Levels closer to 0db allow for louder headphone output levels.

Please check the guidance above to confirm how you have the output set up.
      Thank you
      • Wed at 2:13 AM
  • New
    Sault8487
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-16

Hello. I have the Harmony Singer 2, the Duplicator and Mic Mechanic pedals. What is the best way to route these? Also, am I able to use a combinations of effects from the pedals, or can I only have one active at a time? 

0 8
    • Sault8487
      PedroRodrigues Hi Sault8487, please consider that the DUPLICATOR is an Ultra-Simple Vocal Effects pedal with Doubling, Reverb and Pitch Correction, the MIC MECHANIC is a Vocal Effects pedal with Reverb, Echo and Pitch Correction and the HARMONY SINGER 2, also a vocal effects pedal that offers a pedal with Guitar-Controlled Harmony, Reverb and Tone.
      Regarding your question please take in to account that besides some of the tools on the pedal may overlap and is some cases may be a bit overboard on the signal, there is not a right or wrong way to set up the pedals,this depends on your creative direction and what you wish to achieve.
      When it comes to the signal flow that you can try is to to have the HARMONY SINGER 2 first to feed the Guitar-Controlled Harmony to the next pedal, followed by the Duplicator and for last the MIC MECHANIC.
      This will depend largely on what you wish to do and how you wish to do it, this is just my suggestion.
      Thank you
      • 9 hours ago
  • New
    malinwillen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-16

Hi! 

I'm trying to control the harmonies with my keyboard using midi. It's working and I do get the signal, but it's quite unreliable. Sometimes it harmonizes the notes that I'm playing and sometimes it just harmonize on of the notes in the chord. And sometimes some notes are strong and some are weak. It's very frustrating and I don't know what the problem is. I would appreciate some help! /Malin 

read more...
    1 5
    • malinwillen
      PedroRodrigues Hi malinwillen, please consider that you can play a song on your keyboard while singing and hear how the harmony voices adjust musically as you play the different chords in your song.
      As each chord is recognized, the LCD display will briefly show “NP” meaning NaturalPlay.
      The factory presets that have the word “Notes” in their names use another form of harmony control called “MIDI Notes”.
      These presets allow you to tie the pitch of the harmony voices to the exact notes you play.
      The maximum number of notes can be 4 or 8 depending on whether Harmony Doubling is activated in the HARMONY tab of the EDIT menu.
      In chords without a clear third, VoiceLive 2 will assume a major chord, so when you play in a minor key, and as a rule, you should always include a third when changing chords.
      If you want to sing right at the beginning of your song, it’s important to play a chord just before you sing.
      If you sing while playing a chord and then press the sustain pedal, you’re able to add a keyboard embellishment that doesn’t affect the harmony.
      By default, program change messages from your keyboard are ignored so you can change your keyboard sound without changing VoiceLive 2’s preset.
      Your mod wheel can be used to add or remove vibrato in harmony presets.
      For some songs, fixed scale harmony, not controlled by an instrument, works well.
      To find out more about fix scale please see the picture below. Thank you
      • Wed at 2:36 AM
  • New
    RipChord
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-10-14

Can you specifically assign R or L output for guitar on te VoiceLive Extreme. I know you can assign backing track outputs/click outputs but my application involves using an acoustic and an electric on a splitter. When using the acoustic guitar with an acoustic guitar specific patch on the Voicelive 3 Extreme I'd like to send to an acoustic guitar amp and likewise when using the electric. The ability to designate R or L output would allow me to do this. Anyone know if this is possible?

read more...
    0 5
    • RipChord
      PedroRodrigues Hi RipChord, thank you for your post, please consider that regarding your question I will leave you below all the Output configurations for your VOICELIVE 3 EXTREME Output that can be set up set up in different configurations such as the XLR Output Tab, the XLR Output Level parameter and the different Guitar Jacks Mode.
      You can use the XLR Output Mode parameter to select the output mode for VL3X.
      Parameter settings:

Stereo:
      -The left XLR output jack carries the left stereo channel.
      -The right XLR output jack carries the right stereo channel.

Mono:
      -The left XLR output jack carries the summed (with effects) mono vocal & guitar channel signals.
      -The right XLR output jack carries the mono vocal signal without effects.
      -The dry channel includes Tone and Auto-Chromatic Pitch Correction (if applicable).
      -The dry channel does not contain HardTune effect(s).

Dual Mono:
      -The left XLR output jack carries the summed (with effects) mono vocal channel.
      -The right XLR output jack carries the summed (with effects) mono guitar channel.

You can also use the XLR Output Level parameter to set the relative level of the signal going to the XLR outputs.

Parameter settings:

Mic Level:
      Typically, the best setting when connecting to a mixer/PA. This level closely replicates that of a microphone going directly into the mixer.
      Line Level:
      When connecting to a mixer/PA line inputs, this setting is a good choice.

When it comes to Guitar Jacks Mode you may select from three modes to direct your backing track and guitar to the guitar outputs. Especially when working with Backing Tracks, this allows for maximum flexibility.
      The Guitar settings acts as the “normal” or “default” mode, sending guitar signals from the ¼” outputs in mono or stereo (depending on whether you have one or both jacks connected).

With the Track L / Guitar R setting, Backing Tracks (summed mono) are sent out the left Guitar ¼” output, while your guitar signal (summed mono) is sent out the Right Guitar ¼” output.
      With the Backing Track setting, Backing Tracks are routed to the guitar outs.
      If both outputs are connected, the signal is in stereo. If one is connected, the signal is summed to mono.
      This mode allows you to have a two-component Backing Track where “the click” is sent to one ¼” output and “the track” to the other. These signals can then be independently routed wherever you wish.
      Usually, you will have “the track” go to the front-of-house mixer and “the click” to a stage/ monitor mix or the drummer.
      If you’re listening to Backing Tracks over your headphones, you’ll hear the split tracks as described here, with “the click” on one side and “the track” in the other.
      For a tutorial on PA basics, Yorkville has an extremely useful “PA Primer” guide (PDF):
      https://yorkville.com/downloads/other/basicpaprimer.pdf

There is also a great video episode covering Mixer Setup with TC-Helicon devices:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq0AOtafIjs
      Regarding your last question the Guitar output please see the text marked in yellow as effectively you are correct, never the less to effectively provide you with you option regarding the output of the VOICELIVE 3 EXTREME will only be complete with the information present on the picture below

I hope this helps
      • Oct 15
  • New
    DanielRaizer
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-10-14

Hello people, I would really like to have an overall volume control on the VK. This could be done by pressing quickly set to control volume insted of LED brightness. LED brightness could be controlled by other means, this is not an important feature to have such a quick access.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    EricClise
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-10-13

I'd like to drench my harmonies in reverb, but don't want to change the reverb on my solo voice. Is that possible with my Play Acoustic?

0 2
  • New
    Rambler
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-13

I have a preset that used naturalplay. I had my foot on the harmony button too long and it changed the setting to a fixed key. I saved the preset not knowing this had changed. Now I want to get it back to auto. The manual says how to go from auto to fixed, but not the other way round.  BTW, there was another report like this from back in 2014 but there was no answer.  

I've spent over two hours scouring the VL3X manual, product FAQs, and tribe messages wihtout any success.  Surely there's a simple way to do this, but I can't find it in the manual or in the musictribe message board.

Thanks for your help.  

read more...
    0 3
Go to page