Statistics

233,967 members
109,565 posts
  • Lara
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-04

Hola, hace un tiempo me pasó que mi Voicelive touch 2 lo encendí y me apareció la pantalla azul; hice lo del firmware y me volvió a funcionar pero a partir de ahi no me reconoce el Footswitch-6 de Tc- Helicon. ¿Qué puedo hacer?

Muchas gracias

read more...
    0 28
    • Lara
      kiskadar69 Is "Switch-6" selected in the "Setup" menu?
      • October 4, 2020
    • Lara
      Lara No tengo la opción, solo tengo Switch -3
      • October 4, 2020
    • Lara
      Lara Otra cosa que no me funciona es la guitarra, la enchufo y no la amplifica, probé con varias guitarras y ninguna funciona. Todos estos errores no los tenía antes de que se me pusiera la pantalla azul :(
      • October 4, 2020
    • Lara
      PedroRodrigues Hola Lara en situaciones en las que Voice Live Touch 2 presente este problema, deberá enviar una solicitud de asistencia a través https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request

Para que podamos ayudarte con otro tipo de herramientas.

Gracias
      • October 4, 2020
      • Mi Voicelive Touch2 no me reconoce el footswitch
        Lara Gracias Pedro, el día de hoy estoy enviando la solicitud.
        • ·
        • October 5, 2020
  • bgky1961
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-02

We use one of your Live play processors. Should the gain always show green ? If its not in the green what does it do to the effects ? 

0 37
    • bgky1961
      leah Hello @bgky1961 ,

If you're referring to the IN indicator on the VoiceLive Play, this LED is your level meter for your input signal. This is used for your vocal level metering. If you see the LED light red, this means that your signal is "clipping". You want the input to light the LED green. It’s OK if the LED sometimes lights yellow – but it should never turn red. If it does turn red, reduce the level.

Your input level will always affect your "wet" (effects applied) signal. To avoid an unwanted or distorted sound with and without effects, make sure you are setting your gain level to an optimal (mostly green, rarely yellow, never red) level before adding effects.

For a guide on setting up your device, please see the VoiceLive Play User Manual. You can find it here: https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0DEH

Hope this helps!
      • October 2, 2020
    • bgky1961
      bgky1961 Thanks Is it safe to say that if the LED is not lit , then it is not processing the voice at all ?
      • October 2, 2020
      • Live play gain
        leah Hi bgky1961 ,

If the LED is not lit, it could be a few things. Your signal is too low, your signal is nonexistent, or the LED on the unit has malfunctioned. The LED light is not indicative of the signal being processed since it's metering the signal. The device can still process your vocals even if the LED has malfunctioned.

Thanks!
        • October 2, 2020
  • frontguy56
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-30

Hi,

Could any one please help me regarding my MIC MECHANIC 2.

my Mic Mechanic 2 is creating a "Tinny" sound when running through the P.A.

Its not feedback,it kind of sounds like a processor artifact,a kind of high pitched shrill.

When I bypass the unit it dissapears so its definately the unit creating this annoying artifact.

read more...
    0 43
    • frontguy56
      JoeRivers96 Hi Dean, Providing you have tested all cables and output devices there may be an issue here. Would you mind filling our our support form by pressing SUPPORT at the top of this page please?
      • September 30, 2020
    • frontguy56
      upstatehunter58 My unit does the same...like a echo ring feedback.
      • October 4, 2020
      • MIC MECHANIC 2
        JoeRivers96 Hi Scott, would you mind filling out a form also? A video would be useful to see this behaviour
        • October 7, 2020
    • frontguy56
      upstatehunter58 I had to, as now it has very low output from guitar. Vocal is ok, but not great. Then when you increase db of input to around 15db...it acts like the compression comes off... noise gate or something....loud explosion... like you dropped a mic....wishing I went with Digitech now....
      • October 13, 2020
    • frontguy56
      NikolasDi Mine produces serious noise when connected to my acoustic amplifier. I have just contacted support.
      • October 28, 2020
  • Remslive1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-29

Anyone out there still have a firmware update file (or know where to find it) for the Ditto Mic Looper? Mine died and TC Helicon doesn't supply it anymore since they discontinued the product. 

1 85
    • Remslive1
      leah Hello Tom Fridrich,

The Ditto Mic Looper has never had a firmware update. If you are experiencing issues with your device, please start a Care Ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of this page. We'll be glad to help!

Thanks!
      • September 29, 2020
  • BobKraus
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-09-29

I am using a Blue Encore 200 mic which is powered by the internal phantom power of the Voice Live. During performance at random times, I get a high pitched squeal which is not a feedback squeal, but more like a digital/processor sound. I have noticed that the mic gain, when turned up too much, give a consistent squeal, but what is weird is that with the gain turned down, I do not get much visual signal indication from the mic signal led. It's not broken but I am looking for tips on the mic gain, and any insight to the squealing.

read more...
    0 57
    • BobKraus
      leah Hello @BobKraus ,

I've just checked the Blue enCore 200 and it seems to be a dynamic mic. You won't need phantom power to use the mic with the Play Acoustic. Please turn off phantom power to prevent damage to your microphone and try adjusting the mic gain again. Let me know how this works!

Thanks!
      • September 29, 2020
      • Random High Pitched Squeal - TC Helicon VoiceLive Play Acoustic
        BobKraus Not True. Here's the first line on Blue's web site abut the Encore 200.
        "The world’s first studio-grade phantom powered active dynamic microphone is here—and it’s called enCORE 200."
        • September 29, 2020
      • Random High Pitched Squeal - TC Helicon VoiceLive Play Acoustic
        leah Hello BobKraus ,

My apologies for the misunderstanding, since dynamic mics don't typically need phantom power, this was my first guess to the issue you're having. I will be running this by our testing team to see if they can provide any insight.

In the meantime, have you tried a firmware update and/or factory reset on your device? Many times, you may just be experiencing a software issue within your device. You can find the steps for both here:
        https://community.musictribe.com/pages/kba?articleId=c111d238-30a7-ea11-a812-000d3ac693d8&brand=TC%20Helicon

Let me know if you continue to experience this issue after the update/reset. Thanks!
        • September 30, 2020
  • rondallowens
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-25

Hi there,

Just wondering if there's anything out there that specifically shows how to edit presets on the Harmony G-XT with the Voice Support 2 application? Not much that I can see as far as using these two together, specifically. How deep can you edit the presets and/or how do you create your own presets using Voice Support 2 (or can it even be done)?

Also, I've upgraded the firmware to the most current version and I've seen one video and some user references to pitch correction now being added to the G-XT via this firmware upgrade. Not a whole lot of official news on this rollout or how to use it as far as I can tell. So, looking for some info on this.

I see quite a lot of videos and stuff for Voice Live, should I be looking into this vs. Voice Support? Is Voice Live even used with the Harmony G-XT?

I like the unit for what it is, I'm just wanting to know if it's more of a WYSIWYG vs. a deeper editing/creating of user presets kind of thing.

Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 61
    • rondallowens
      kiskadar69 1. VoiceSupport 2 does not allow you to edit presets in detail.

2."Auto-Chromatic Pitch Correction which gently corrects your pitch without the need to set key and scale. Double clicking the Tone button activates or de-activates Pitch Correction independently of the Live Engineer Effects.
      The Tone button indication modes are as follows:
      Only Tone active:Tone LED glows solidly.
      Only Pitch Correction active: Tone LED flashes on periodically. Will flash quickly for a moment when engaged
      or disengaged.
      Both Tone and Pitch Correction active: Tone LED glows solidly but flashes off periodically."
      (TC-Helicon VoiceTone Harmony-G XT Product Manual, page 12)
      • September 25, 2020
  • handlebard
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-25

Hey hey,

I've had lots of success controlling the FX on the VLT2 via scenes in Ableton. Now, I'm trying to control the looper the same way, using MIDI cc changes programmed in envelopes, but it's not working out. Two ways I've tried:

Using cc 47, 48, & 49 - literally nothing happened when I tried using these.

Using cc 44 - This does control the looper, but I can't get it to work properly using the automation line in envelopes. I can't figure out how to draw the line so that it acts in a reasonable way. 

Can anyone please help walk me through this? Maybe there's a tool (I tried a couple M4L devices, to the same results) that can help?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 30
    • handlebard
      PedroRodrigues HI Cd Regarding the Voicelive Touch 2 the unit can sync to MIDI Clock received at either its USB or physical MIDI inputs. This allows you to make new loops and play them back in time with a computer audio sequencer (DAW), a drum machine or an arranger keyboard, but note that MIDI Clock is not MIDI Time Code (MTC), which Voicelive Touch 2 does not support.
      – Connect Voicelive Touch 2 to your DAW or MIDI Clock source via USB or physical MIDI cable.
      – When using the physical MIDI In on Touch 2, set the MIDI CTRL setting in the MIDI page of the Setup menu to MIDI. Otherwise, leave it set to Merge.
      – Ensure that your clock source is set to transmit MIDI Clock to Voicelive Touch 2.
      – Set MIDI Tempo in the Setup Menu Metronome page to Slave.
      – Set Met: Off in the Loop Tools menu to On or Shh.
      – Initiate playback on your clock source.
      – Record and play back loops as you would using the Metronome.
      Your Record and Play button presses will be quantized to the closest beat.
      Note that Voicelive Touch 2 syncs to beats only, not bars. I will leave below the full list of CC parameters, I hope this helps
      • September 25, 2020
  • sellis67
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-25

What peripheral device do i need to set up to trigger the proper chord on the harmony, i dont see a MIDI output on the pedal.

0 44
    • sellis67
      PedroRodrigues Hi Scott Ellis, with the VoiceLive Play the only option for peripheral control is via TRS as you can see on the picture attached
      • September 25, 2020
    • sellis67
      kiskadar69 For VoiceLive Play, a chord must be sent to Aux In or the RoomSense microphone for NaturalPlay to work.
      Normal MIDI control requires a TC-Helicon effect with a MIDI In connector.
      • September 25, 2020
      • VoiceLive Play Harmony
        sellis67 If I'm sitting at my keyboard and singing with a harmony patch on voicelive play, how would I send the chord to an aux in? Or is my only option the 835 microphone and, in that case, does the microphone sense the chord through the speakers?
        • September 25, 2020
      • VoiceLive Play Harmony
        kiskadar69 Be creative.

1. If your keyboard has a stereo output, you can connect one of the outputs to VoiceLive Play Aux In, or
        2. Send the keyboard outputs to a mixer and connect the mixer's Ext Aux Send to the VoiceLive Play Aux In (the mixer should be set to send only the channel of the keyboard to Ext Aux Send).

Anyway, you'd get the best results with the VoiceIve Play if you only send left hand chord stuff and also have chorus/reverb off on the keyboard output.
        It would be best to use a vocal machine with MIDI instead of VoiceLive Play.
        • September 26, 2020
  • elk1952
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-24

Is there a link that will allow me to update my voicelive play gtx     i need to add the setting to fill the blank spaces

0 40
  • edtullett
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-23

Hey guys, I purchased a VoiceLive Touch 2 from you on eBay refurbished recently. It has the blue screen problem and is unusable. I managed to find the mac OS fix, but have tried it twice and it doesn't fix the problem. Please help, as I currently have a product I literally can't use!

read more...
    1 343
    • edtullett
      Dale_M Hi Ed, can I suggest you follow the process in the KB below? Let us know if this works for you. https://musictribecommunity.powerappsportals.com/en-us/knowledgebase/article/3720
      • September 23, 2020
      • VoiceLive Touch 2 - Blue Screen, Fix not working
        edtullett yes this is exactly what I've tried a couple times, hasn't worked at all.
        • September 23, 2020
    • edtullett
      edtullett any ideas? If I can't fix this then I'm going to need to return the product.
      • September 24, 2020
    • edtullett
      Dale_M Hi Ed, you should try the above suggestion on a Windows Os machine as it may not work with a Mac.
      if after this you are still having issues, as you have acquired the unit refurbished from eBay you need to contact the reseller and request assistance on the unit to hopefully avoid any more trouble in this matter.
      • September 28, 2020
    • edtullett
      jape10 I have same problem...in case 3720 article is no any softeware file so where can I find it? Just Blue light on...
      • November 17, 2020
Go to page