Statistics

227,993 members
102,796 posts
  • New
    nranney
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

I just did a factory reset with my Harmony-G XT and now the Tone double-click does not enter pitch correction mode.  Do I have to be connected to my PA/mixer board for this feature to work?  Thanks for any ideas. 

0 21
    • nranney
      PedroRodrigues Hi nranney Please consider that to activate the Auto-Chromatic Pitch Correction, please Double clicking the Tone button activates or de-activates Pitch Correction independently of the Live Engineer Effects.
      The Tone button indication modes are as follows:
      Only Tone active: Tone LED glows solidly.
      Only Pitch Correction active: Tone LED flashes on periodically.
      Will flash quickly for a moment when engaged or disengaged.
      Both Tone and Pitch Correction active: Tone LED glows solidly but flashes off periodically.
      When engaged, these effects are always on your voice, even in Bypass.
      • Apr 28
      • Harmony-G XT
        nranney Pedro - thx for reply. I have read and use the manual. The problem is when I double click the Tone button, it does NOT enter activate the pitch correction mode. Anyone else have a thought? Again, does the Balanced vocal/guitar output to the PA have to be active to enter correction mode? Anyone else have a thought?
        • ·
        • Apr 28
      • Harmony-G XT
        nranney PROBLEM RESOLVED: User error --> I wasn't double-clicking fast enough. Changing to Auto-Chromatic Pitch Correction or activating another Tone setting requires a fast double-click. That makes sense in order to prevent mis-changing the setting with a standard single-click. Thanks to all for your help!
        • ·
        • Apr 29
      • Harmony-G XT
        kiskadar69 "I wasn't double-clicking fast enough": I also thought about this possibility, it would have been my next tip.
        • Apr 29
    • nranney
      kiskadar69 I have no idea why it doesn't work if it worked before the factory reset. Does everything else work on it?
      Check the firmware version. Recalibrate pots.
      • Apr 28
    • nranney
      kiskadar69 i don't think the Balanced vocal / guitar output needs to be active to turn on Pitch Correction.
      • Apr 28
    • nranney
      nranney Kiskadar69... Thank you.. I'll do a VoiceTone update and check to see if it resolves the problem and reply.
      • Apr 28
  • New
    WoodCarver
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

I have used the Play Acoustic for several years in my one man band. It's great but whenever I have a harmonica part it thinks feedback is happening and adjusts the EQ, then when I come back with a singing part the EQ is all weird for a few seconds. Is there a way to turn that off or fix it? 

read more...
    0 6
    • WoodCarver
      PedroRodrigues Hi WoodCarver you could try to implement Tone Style parameter that allow you to apply varying amounts of adaptive EQ, Compression and Gate to the signal or RoomSense LoCut parameter to “roll off” undesirable frequencies from your mix.
      • Apr 27
    • WoodCarver
      kiskadar69 Use a separate harmonica microphone for the harmonica.
      • Apr 27
  • New
    tpmvl3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

Does anyone know if there is an application that can be used to edit, copy presets on the VL3X?  I know about and have tried the one at voiceliveeditor.com.  Sadly it doesn't seem to be quite ready for prime time.  (I refer to the MacOS version).  The user interface is cluttered and glitchy but the biggest problem is that any changes made to presets may or may not actually save to the VL3X.

What would help most is to have access to an API to directly make the changes myself.  As a mac developer since the early 1990's, I would love the opportunity to develop an application as an alternative to the voiceliveeditor.

read more...
    0 8
    • tpmvl3
      PedroRodrigues Hi tpmvl3 please consider that the only official software that we have released for the VL3X was in fact the VOICESUPPORT but unfortunately for the tools you required will not be useful, never the less you can use any DAW or audio edit software to perform these operations as long as you keep the supported audio formats supported by the VL3X.
      • Apr 27
    • tpmvl3
      PetGerbil I was gonna upload the VL3 SYSEX manual .pdf , but....y'know...forum sucks so can't... :p
      • Apr 29
  • New
    Apjpj
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-26

Duplicator switch is no longer working please advise on what to do for repairs

0 7
    • Apjpj
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click the support link above and create a service ticket, a service tech will contact you ASAP to line up a repair.
      • Apr 26
  • New
    Roland1
    Contributor - Level 3
    2021-04-25

Hi
    After playing saxophone with the VL3, i use it now with the Blues Harmonica.
    Sometimes when I play a very high note on the harp, the sound from the VL3 begins to "clink" oder "stutter". 
    I uploded a file to demonstrate.
    Then it don't stop, even if a change the preset. The only way to stop that sound is to shut down the VL3 and start it again.

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 317
  • New
    KFM
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-24

Hi,

I have a really big issue with my TC Helicon voice Live rack. I'm using it 100% in connection with an AKAI MPC Live and I noticed that volumes of various effects of a preset are not consistent. I use the Helicon mostly for Doubling, Harmony and Delay effects.

At one point when rehearsing my 15 song playlist I noticed that the Helicon had a drop in volume. After investigating more I managed to pinpoint 2 songs in which the Helicon #CC programming influenced the overall behaviour of the unit. Those 2 songs had only program changes or increases in volume for delay/harmony of those specific effects. However, one of them was reducing the harmony lvl in ALL other songs, and the other was increasing it back... No logic here.

Last week I discovered that the reverb lvl, even when set on zero (maximum0, was really inexistent in comparison with the doubling effect. Today my delays disappeared... the volume was really low. 

Not sure if the unit is broken somehow or if multiple #CC messages are triggering this behaviour in the unit.

Thanks,
    Alex

read more...
    0 10
    • KFM
      KFM Hi,

After one night of sleep I started to do some debugging in the morning and after restoring factory settings and uploading my last version of my saved presets all is fine. So, for now the problem is solved. Apparently I need to save my presets when I modify them and form time to time I need to restore factory settings... Not sure what is triggering the volume anomalies in the effects, but at least I can solve it.

Hope this is helpful for others.

Thanks,
      Alex
      • Apr 26
  • New
    danilo19
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-23

All,

I want to use the V60 as an input to Zoom meetings. When I made the connection, Zoom recognized the V60, both as an input and outputr.  That was fine.  However, none of the effects (reverb on my voice) was audible in Zoom.  To test it, I turned the reverb the whole way up to "hall" to make sure that I was not missing it.  But, it did not come through.  How do I use the V60 so that the sound that goes to the computer is post-effects?  For that matter, how would I do that using GarageBand so I can record the harmonies coming out of the V60?

Thanks,

--danilo

read more...
    0 8
    • danilo19
      PedroRodrigues Hi danilo19, thank you for your contact, please consider that the V60 was not designed to be used on the profile you have mentioned but that does not mean that it will not work, nevertheless the USB implementation via ZOOM must be done considering the following specifications:
      Class compliant USB 2.0, type B
      2 channels, 24 bit, 48kHz
      This means that only a stereo summing of your signal will be feed bi-directionally via the USB PORT and any software you use must reflect this. On Garage band, therefor you must have a stereo input channel implemented .
      Thank you
      • Apr 26
  • New
    sprad7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-22

I am brand new to this page, although I have had my pedal for a while.  I have been having trouble with my voicelive play gtx. The last couple of times I tried to use it, the vocal effects were not working. I could not hear any harmonies or anything. I finally decided to do a factory reset and that worked. Everything sounded great again. Until I tried to use the looper. I made a couple of loops, went back into the presets and the effects were gone again.  I did another factory reset and they were back, but I would like to be able to use all the features of the pedal without having to reset it all the time. 

Any thoughts/help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

read more...
    0 9
    • sprad7
      NicJonesMT Hi Sprad.
      Could you please submit a tech support ticket and we can go through some trouble shooting with you and try to resolve the issue.
      Just click Support at the top of the page and scroll down to the Technical Support option.
      • Apr 23
  • New
    JamesGaskell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-22

Bottom board will not comeout due to mic/line input plug gets stuck when trying to pull board out. HELP ..

0 11
  • New
    Chach007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-21

Anyone--Please help!!!!   I have been using Voicelive3 Extreme for several years now.   I most likely access the majority of uses during my performaces.   I have incorporated some backing Tracks with my sets.   Since I'm often a one man show, I have many presents with Loops where I control the volume of the LOOPER with an expression pedal.  I would like to do the same with the backing tracks.  IS it an oversight or glitch?  Can someone help me how to program this.

read more...
    0 12
    • Chach007
      NicJonesMT Hi Chach007.
      At the moment we are all working from home so I dont have access to a VL3X to check this for you.
      Ideally you would need to check if you can assign the "TRACK" level from the Main Mix page, or the "Backing track GAIN" options to the Expression pedal.
      I have messaged a member of our Innovations and development team to see if they can confirm if these options are available for the Expression Pedals.
      • Apr 22
    • Chach007
      NicJonesMT Hi Chach.
      The Innovations and development team have responded to me.
      The best way to achieve this would be to Use the Headphone output exclusively with the Backing track and then assign the Headphone level to your expression pedal.
      • Apr 23
    • Chach007
      Chach007 Thank you NicJonesMT for the work around. I’ll dive into trying to make it exclusive and give it a try.
      • Apr 23
Go to page