Statistics

227,655 members
102,424 posts
  • Jikairui
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-14
    I’m curious about the midi control on this. My band uses backing tracks, but we play them through a cymatics lp16, which does midi control out....I love how the vl3x can have a programmed set of harmonies and such to go along with a backing track, but if the backing track is coming off something else... and the vl3x does midi control in... I’m wondering if there’s a way to use this to start the playback on the vl3x (presumably using an empty backing track), thereby having all my harmonies and fx be in sync with my media player
    read more...
    0 17
  • cyberg2001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-12
    My son and I just purchased a VoiceLive Play, and we are confused about how the presets are supposed to work. After watching all the tutorials it seems to us that the preset should be active and processed when selected without pressing the Hit button. For example, if we selected Bari White as our preset we expected our voice to be altered by default, but it is not. The Bari White preset is only output if we press the Hit button. It is our understanding that the Hit button was used to apply secondary effects to the active preset. We have poured though all the settings, but there appears to be no global setting for changing the preset behavior. Any information on this subject would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    read more...
    0 14
    • cyberg2001
      kiskadar69 1.Select the Barry White preset
      2.Press the EFFECTS button.
      3. Go through all the effect blocks (uMod, Delay, Reverb, Harmony, Double, Hardtune, Transducer) and where the CONTROL parameter is HIT, set the CONTROL parameter to ON.
      4.Press the STORE button and save the new Barry White preset.
      • July 15, 2020
      • VoiceLive Play presets only work with Hit button on
        cyberg2001 Thank you so much for the response.
        • July 15, 2020
  • marcam
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-11
    Is TC Helicon Play Electric still in production? Is there an alternative from TC Helicon? Thank you
    0 19
  • Floh1954
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-07-11
    Hallo, ich finde, dass das Bedienumgshandbuch des VL2 einiger Verbesserungen bedarf: 1.) es fehlt eine Beschreibung, ob und wie man das Mikrophon-Gain eigenhändig (nicht automatisch) justieren kann. 2.) es fehlt eine genaue Beschreibung, wie der nutzbare Speicher für selbsterstellte Programme/Presets benutzt werden kann, z.B. ab welcher Speicherplatz-Nummer der nutzbare Bereich beginnt. Es fehlt ausserdem ein Hinweis darauf, ob und wie die nutzbaren Speicherplätze geschützt werden können (Schreibschutz/"write protect").
    read more...
    0 20
  • sarapoli
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-09
    Hi! Does anyone know a way of using the the presets from Voicelive 3 on Voicelive rack? Thanks!
    0 26
    • sarapoli
      kiskadar69 IMO this is not easy because the VoiceLive Rack is practically a VoiceLive 2. The preset could be transferred manually or a conversion program should be written. There is a conversion program in the opposite direction (VoiceLive 2 -> VoiceLive 3) here: https://www.voiceliveeditor.com/
      • July 10, 2020
  • rmorrill
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-09
    I am trying to find out how to run Mono so that I can have both vocal and guitar come out of 1 channel using one XLR cord. I am also trying to see how I can have 2 (or more) different harmony settings on 1 channel (number?) so I can easily switch by foot to 2 or 3 part harmony in the course of 1 song.
    read more...
    0 20
    • rmorrill
      rmorrill Do you have any sort of live chat?
      • July 9, 2020
    • rmorrill
      kiskadar69 1."I am trying to find out how to run Mono so that I can have both vocal and guitar come out of 1 channel using one XLR cord."

2."I am also trying to see how I can have 2 (or more) different harmony settings on 1 channel (number?) so I can easily switch by foot to 2 or 3 part harmony in the course of 1 song."
      • July 9, 2020
    • rmorrill
      kiskadar69 1.Press the SETUP button, set the Output parameter to Mono on the Output page and set the Lead Mute parameter to Off, then use the left XLR output (see Play Acoustic Manual on page 31).

2.I think a preset can only store one harmony setting, so you need to alternate the presets within the song.
      • July 9, 2020
  • ZaldyChua
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-09
    I'm trying to use VLR as my interface to my Presonus Studio One 4. I connected my mic into a DBX goRack which then goes to the VLR via the line in. The VLR is then connected to my computer via USB. It is also connected to a small mixer. My problem is I can't separate the dry vocals from the effects when I am recording. All I get is a full mix, unless I disable all effects. I suppose I could run the dry vocals back to the VLR but is there a way to have separate outs for the Dry and effects (similar to having the Mono output) as Digital Out? Please help. Thank you.
    read more...
    0 15
    • ZaldyChua
      kiskadar69 I don’t have a VoiceLive Rack, but according to the manual it’s not possible.
      "DIGITAL OUT: Configures the digital output between the stereo mix of VoiceLive Rack (FULL MIX), and separated, dry outputs used for recording (VOCAL & GUITAR)."
      • July 9, 2020
  • marcusrog
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-08
    Hello all,, Well other than unplug the device. The TC-Helicon VG Live! Is there a on and off switch..didn't see one! Thanks Marcusrog
    0 12
  • DavidDove
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-07
    I've been experiencing a few problems with the Voicelive 3 extreme recently. I start off recording a loop and it gradually goes out of sync and I'm not sure if its something to do with Tempo Locking or if there's another setting I need to adjust. Also sometimes when I finish an overdub and I pressed 'End Overdub' and start to play over the loop I just created, there's a bit of the recording on the overdub I just played live and I've no idea why. I've set the voicelive in the looper to to Queue Overdub off so I can start recording anywhere in the loop from say track A. I'm just wandering would it be that when I start and end recording if I haven't recorded quite enough would that bleed over be still recorded even when I press the End Overdub button.
    read more...
    0 66
  • Heikki
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-04
    Just plugged Harmony Singer, launched Voice Supp. Software shows my other "Play Acoustic" ok, and Harmony Singer without picture and question mark attached, but cannot find it. VS also says, "There's no internet sonnection" and there sure is. Voice support version is from year 2015; which seems a bit odd. Also, I can't get guitar out of XLR output as well as the question https://musictribecommunity.powerappsportals.com/en-us/knowledgebase/article/2710 but no one seem to be interested in anwering it. May be this is not the right place to ask technical help, but i asked something loooong time agoi with my "PlayAcoustic" and no answer until this day.
    read more...
    0 27
    • Heikki
      vic91218 Mine is also saying no internet connection for two days now!!!
      • July 5, 2020
    • Heikki
      leah Hi Heikki and Vic,
      We're undergoing some server migration and some of VoiceSupport 2's connectivity was affected. We're working on restoring the connection and hope to have the app back to full operation soon. If you need help with anything specific, let us know by submitting a Care Ticket with the Support link above. We'll help as much as we can.
      Follow us on here or our other social media platforms for updates! Thanks :)
      • July 6, 2020
Go to page