Statistics

227,650 members
102,419 posts
  • New
    czernel
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-03-18

have a band in the Detroit metro area. We could use a female singer for some songs, but the perform VK is the great tool we use for harmony fillins

need to get a split above AND the above area transposed down.  can't seem to get it done.

Our band, Spoonfulband, plays some classic rock, blues, and songs with a danceable beat.

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    mimojo
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-18

Hi all out there!

Can all you good folk tell me what is wrong and what to do with my Voicelive Touch. When i put the powercable in it, it will not come up - no lights in it.  Is it garbage now, or do I have a chance to "bring it back to life"?

read more...
    0 10
    • mimojo
      DavidKnighton Hello mimojo,
      I would double check the power supply to ensure it's the correct voltage output for your pedal. It should be 12V DC. Quite often users will get their power plugs mixed up and will plug in the wrong type. If you're 100% certain it's the correct plug, then I would suggest opening a SUPPORT ticket. Click the SUPPORT link at the top of this page and scroll down to where it says SERVICE REQUEST.
      • Mar 18
  • New
    Jeffmac555
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-17

Hello . My mic looper is buzzing a lot when using a condenser mic. When using a dynamic mic it's great . Any advice ? Thank you 

0 32
  • New
    MarqueeMusicGroup
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-17

It was available for backorder on Guitar Center as of 3/17/2021, however Sweetwater and some others say they no longer have that product.

If you can find a unit out there, is there software support for it?

Is there an update or a Touch 3?

read more...
    1 58
    • MarqueeMusicGroup
      nneptune5 I'm also looking for this on 3/17/21, and I can't find one anywhere! I'm so disappointed. I've been waiting months to buy one. I hope an answer comes soon. I'm in America, and the only sellers are in Japan for an extremely high price. Help!
      • Mar 17
    • MarqueeMusicGroup
      DavidKnighton Hello Marquee,
      The TCH VoiceLive Touch 2 is not discontinued. Production is a bit slow since the beginning of pandemic.
      • Mar 18
  • New
    SeanFox
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-03-17
    A few years ago TC Helicon released some free preset packs for VL2, VL3 and Voicelive Play etc - does anyone know where I can download these from now?

They aren't showing on the TC website anymore. I need the Voicelive Play pack which was called "More Play"

Thanks in advance!

Sean

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    Mbille
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

I'm wondering if these are still being made and if so when will they be available. Thanks!

0 23
    • Mbille
      DavidKnighton Hello Mbille,
      The Harmony G XT is not discontinued. I'll send you a DM real quick with more information.
      • Mar 16
  • New
    lison123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

Hello team
    I bought a Voicelive touch 2 years ago. We moved and now it doesn't seem to work. There are only a few voice effects. I would like to know how to update my device. I have installed voicesupport2 on my computer. I don't understand how it works. There seems to be no update available: no yellow icon. I would like to know if my device is damaged, if there is a way to update it to be able to access all voices. Currently, I have only 4.

Thank you very much for your help !

Lise.

read more...
    0 20
    • lison123
      NicJonesMT Hi Lison123.
      You need to connect your VLT2 to your computer via USB. In the SETUP > MIDI Menu there will be an option to change the MIDI type to USB.
      Once you have done the above, open the Voicesupport 2 application and in the top left corner will be the "UPDATE" option. Select this and then follow the on screen instructions.
      You can also manage your presets from the Voicesupport 2 app.

If you are still having issues, please select "SUPPORT" at the top of this page and submit a tech support ticket.
      • Mar 16
  • New
    Dreamer7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

Hi folks. My pedal works but it doesn't harmonise until I keep pressing it. It originally is supposed to work with one tap but somethings wrong. How can I fix it ? 

0 15
  • New
    CoryDumont
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-14

I was at rehearsal last week and decided to plug in my phone to the aux jack to run through a song. Seemed to work fine but now the unit seems to have an j thermal mic issue or something. If nothing is plugged into the aux jack(even just a cable with nothing in the other end) then the unit picks up every sound ( pressing buttons, touching the machine at all) very loud and clearly with a slight delay. The k my way I have found to remedy this is to just leave an 1/8" cable plugged into the aux port. This seems like a very strange issue, I'm wondering if anyone else has come across it. Thanks! Cory

read more...
    0 27
    • CoryDumont
      PedroRodrigues Hi CoryDumont this may be related to the RoomSense being active, as this tool controls the two onboard microphones on the unit and in some cases can cause similar issues as the ones you just mention. Can you please press MIX and turn the ROOMSENSE level all the way OFF and see if the issue is still present?
      If the steps above, do not resolve this matter have you tried to perform a factory reset to your unit?
      To perform a factory reset hold down “Store” and “Back” during power up.
      Thank you
      • Mar 14
  • New
    musicencave
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-13

Hello,

I try to use my voice Live 2 connecting it with my Macbook Pro

I use Logic Pro but it doesn't work.

What can I can do ?

If you can call Me it will be better... I am in France 0766705814

0 8