Statistics

306,085 members
190,433 posts
  • New
    Samack123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-28

I found a similar thread on your website, but when I went to the link of the solution it said the information was no longer available.  I have a voicelive touch 2 and have the blue screen of death.  When I connect it to VoiceSupport 2, it says it's already connected to another device.  I'm somewhat computer savy, but not enough to know how to execute files from internet onto the VoiceSupport 2 software.  Can you provide a step by step solution for this blue screen of death?

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    guitargary
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-31

knob needed for TC Helicon Voicelive 2. It is one of 4 knobs that are under the LCD display, one of mine is missing. If you have one or know where I can get one please contact me. Thanks

0 3
    • guitargary
      WilliamR Hello, Please click on the support link above and create a tech support case. Someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Oct 31
  • New
    deeb168
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-26

I've had this device about 5 years & has been perfect for me. But the headphone connection has stopped working. I have tried the headphones in other devices & they are working. I've checked the mic too & that's not the problem either. I did a factory reset of my box but still the same problem. Is there any easy fix as I have a gig this weekend?

read more...
    0 9
    • deeb168
      PedroRodrigues Hi deeb168, thank you for your post, please ponder that here are 3 settings for the OUTPUT
      1 . STEREO – XLR outputs receive a stereo mix of all voices and other Inputs .
      2 . MONO – A MONO full-mix signal is on the LEFT and a DRY vocal is on the RIGHT .
      Any Tone and Pitch Cor Amt settings from the Setup menu are included on the RIGHT DRY channel .
      3 . DUAL MONO - A MONO effected voice signal (all voices) is on the LEFT and AUX is on the RIGHT.
      This is great for sending music to one channel of a PA and Vocals to another, especially in a Karaoke situation.
      Vocal Cancel – Attempts to remove the vocals from a piece of music .

There are two settings:

1 . OFF – No processing is performed on the aux input .
      2 . ON – Processing occurs to attempt to remove lead vocals from a piece of music .

This process can create “Karaoke” style music for you to sing along to, including key information for harmony generation.

The processing capability can vary quite a bit from song to song, depend- ing on the way the song was originally mixed .

Lead Mute – Mutes the Lead vocal and only outputs processed signals .

There are two settings:

1 . OFF – Lead vocals are routed to the main mix .
      2 . ON – Lead vocals are removed from the main mix .

Digital Out Level – Controls the USB output level .

While singing, press MIX and adjust the HEADPHONE LEVEL until it’s as loud or soft as you like it.

Headphone Lim – Controls the level at which the headphone output limiter engages.

Levels closer to 0db allow for louder headphone output levels.

If this does not resolve the issue you have reported please follow the link below and submit a Service request via the link below:

https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request&brand=TCHelicon

Thank you
      • Sep 26
      • Headphone connection stopped working on TC Helicon voicelive play
        deeb168 thanks for the response, I'll give that a go
        • ·
        • Sep 26
  • New
    wickman2000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-16

I am inquiring to see if TC Helicon has any plans to release an updated version of the VoiceTone Harmony-G XT. I find the feature set of the G XT is a great middleground between the Harmony Singer 2 and the VoiceLive Play harmonizers. In addition, the footprint (dimensions) make the G XT a good addition to a pedal board.

I considered buying a used G XT - which are hard to find - but, given the age of the G XT I felt it might not be the best sounding unit. 

Thank you.

read more...
    0 7
    • wickman2000
      kiskadar69 TC-Helicon already did an online poll in 2017 on what a "new" Harmony-G XT should be able to do. Someone was missing the momentary mode to turn the Harmony on/off. What ideas do you have?
      • Sep 15
    • wickman2000
      kiskadar69 "the footprint (dimensions) make the G XT a good addition to a pedal board": you are right. I use VoiceTone Harmony-M, which is the same size.
      • Sep 16
  • New
    fsfs
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-30

Why are my acoustic/electric guitar loops softer in volume than my acoustic/electric guitar volume playing thru the Voicelive3? Is there a setting I'm missing?

0 10
    • fsfs
      PedroRodrigues Hi fsfs, thank you for your post, I would first suggest to check how you have set up the Loop Mixer, this will allow you to adjust the mix between your imported loop and your live vocals/guitar. It may also be useful to check all the tools available on your VOICELIVE 3 for the Loop, for this please follow the link below to access the reference manual for your unit, please check page 113 and forward. https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0CDY I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Aug 31
  • New
    michaelbee2020
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-23

What type of USB ports are on The Voice live 3?

0 7
  • New
    msemihhh12
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-01

The motherboard of my Voicelive 3 pedal has failed. Is it possible for me to supply a new voicelive 3 motherboard to Turkey?

0 7
    • msemihhh12
      NicJonesMT Hi Msemihhh12.
      If you click Support at the top of the page, you will be able to submit a spare parts ticket. If the unit is out side of its warranty period then you will be advised where your nearest service partner is, as they should be able to supply the parts for you.
      If the VL3 is still within the warranty period, then please submit a technical support ticket with a detailed description of the issue.
      • Aug 1
  • New
    mcgartlin
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-06-08

My Play Acoustic controller knob just quit working.  Can't change any settings in menus now.  Never been damaged or mistreated.  It just stopped working. No friction when I rotate the knob.  Does anyone know what can be done?

0 13
  • New
    Valanking1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-03

Hi.

I have a voicelive 2 and want to download the 500 preset pack, and also to upgrade the firmware.

When I turn it on it shows: 

VoiceLice 2 with VLOOP

1.4.02 Build 127

Sun: 1109  AVR 27

I cant find any video or instruction online to show what cable to use. I assume its a printer cable that I use if anyone could kindly confirm? USB into my PC and then the printer cable square end thing into the Voicelive 2?

I have downloaded the Voice support 2 stuff and Im ready. Just want too make sure Im using the right cable as I dont want to wipe the machine of mess it up :) 

Also - is there a way of changing the effect assigned to the shortcut for a preset?

Thanks in advance :) 

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    pmulldoon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-07

Hi,

My Voiceplay3 just powers up to a white screen, factory restet thru the headphone jack changes nothing. I've spent the afternoon trying to load voicesupport to my Mac but can't connect to a real TC Helicon download site and don't trust non genuine download sites.

I suspect my firmware has become corrupted. 

If i cannot get the maintaince screen, is it still possible to reload the firmware thru the usb port?

Any other solutions or suggestions would be welcome

Thanks

read more...
    0 17
    • pmulldoon
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi pmulldoon, If you have not yet done so I would recommend opening a technical support ticket for further assistance on this matter.
      This can be done via the support tab at the top of the page.
      • May 6
    • pmulldoon
      PedroRodrigues Hi pmulldoon, I'm sorry to barge in on this conversation, but in these cases you must perform the full Firmware update process after factory reset via the headphone jack is concluded. Please follow the link below to access the all the tools and guidance for this process. https://wsi.li/dl/p4xc7vG3xW3MWivQo/ I hope this helps, Thank you
      • May 14
Go to page