Statistics

293,682 members
176,702 posts
  • New
    msemihhh12
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-01

The motherboard of my Voicelive 3 pedal has failed. Is it possible for me to supply a new voicelive 3 motherboard to Turkey?

0 3
    • msemihhh12
      NicJonesMT Hi Msemihhh12.
      If you click Support at the top of the page, you will be able to submit a spare parts ticket. If the unit is out side of its warranty period then you will be advised where your nearest service partner is, as they should be able to supply the parts for you.
      If the VL3 is still within the warranty period, then please submit a technical support ticket with a detailed description of the issue.
      • Aug 1
  • New
    mcgartlin
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-06-08

My Play Acoustic controller knob just quit working.  Can't change any settings in menus now.  Never been damaged or mistreated.  It just stopped working. No friction when I rotate the knob.  Does anyone know what can be done?

0 7
  • New
    Valanking1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-03

Hi.

I have a voicelive 2 and want to download the 500 preset pack, and also to upgrade the firmware.

When I turn it on it shows: 

VoiceLice 2 with VLOOP

1.4.02 Build 127

Sun: 1109  AVR 27

I cant find any video or instruction online to show what cable to use. I assume its a printer cable that I use if anyone could kindly confirm? USB into my PC and then the printer cable square end thing into the Voicelive 2?

I have downloaded the Voice support 2 stuff and Im ready. Just want too make sure Im using the right cable as I dont want to wipe the machine of mess it up :) 

Also - is there a way of changing the effect assigned to the shortcut for a preset?

Thanks in advance :) 

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    pmulldoon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-07

Hi,

My Voiceplay3 just powers up to a white screen, factory restet thru the headphone jack changes nothing. I've spent the afternoon trying to load voicesupport to my Mac but can't connect to a real TC Helicon download site and don't trust non genuine download sites.

I suspect my firmware has become corrupted. 

If i cannot get the maintaince screen, is it still possible to reload the firmware thru the usb port?

Any other solutions or suggestions would be welcome

Thanks

read more...
    0 13
    • pmulldoon
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi pmulldoon, If you have not yet done so I would recommend opening a technical support ticket for further assistance on this matter.
      This can be done via the support tab at the top of the page.
      • May 6
    • pmulldoon
      PedroRodrigues Hi pmulldoon, I'm sorry to barge in on this conversation, but in these cases you must perform the full Firmware update process after factory reset via the headphone jack is concluded. Please follow the link below to access the all the tools and guidance for this process. https://wsi.li/dl/p4xc7vG3xW3MWivQo/ I hope this helps, Thank you
      • May 14
  • New
    Cfishinbill
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-05

Love my Play Acoustic pedal , however , there's a problem when I try to overdub . It does fine with one loop , but when I try to put more on the volume of the initial loop drops of to where it's barely audible . Any comments , ideas and especially solutions would be awesome .

read more...
    0 9
    • Cfishinbill
      PedroRodrigues Hi Cfishinbill, thank you for your post, in this case I would first suggest to perform a firmware update to your unit following the guidance present on the link below : https://wsi.li/dl/TCkxbP8K9aQLPn2Tz/ Thank you
      • May 5
    • Cfishinbill
      Cfishinbill

Thank you for the input . The firmware is current . I did a factory re-set , and that fixed it .

• May 7
  • New
    stansongman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-30

The vocal input level setting is changing on its own.  My VLX3 MIDI is connected via USB, and I send MIDI to it to control vocal harmony via a MIDI file player in Gig Performer from my Macbook.  I have MIDI set in the VLX3 to listen on its own channel, 13.  If I leave the settings screen open, I can watch it change.  Is it possible that the VLX3 settings can be controlled via MIDI, and is being changed by some CC sent to it?  I looked in the manual at the MIDI CCs for the VLX3, and I did not anything for the input level.

read more...
    0 14
    • stansongman
      NicJonesMT Hi Stansongman
      I have just replied to your Support ticket.
      Can you please check your spam/junk for an email.
      • May 1
  • New
    ByronJohnston
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-03

While adjusting my Voice Live 3, I accidently moved aomething that is preventing my AUX plugin that inputs my Rythem machine into the mix. What did do and how can I fix it. Apparently the Reset button under the head phone hole does not work

0 16
    • ByronJohnston
      PedroRodrigues Hi ByronJohnston, thank you for your post, please consider that Aux input and Monitor input are mutually exclusive. Only one may be used at a time.
      If you sing to pre-produced tracks and don’t have a guitar or MIDI keyboard connected, VL3X will read key/scale information from a music signal present at the Aux jack – this might be a song from an MP3 player or smartphone. Finally, VL3X can also read key/scale information from the Monitor In jack.
      To use USB audio as an Aux, simply connect VL3X to your computer using a USB cable and designate it as the audio output device in your computer. With this setup, a stereo audio signal will be streamed to VL3X that you can sing/ play along with. This audio signal will also guide NaturalPlay if no guitar or MIDI signal is present.

Use the Aux Gain parameter to control the level of the signal received at the Aux input jack. If you are getting distortion when connecting an external music source to the Aux input, try turning this control down. Aux Vocal Cancel Parameter When you activate Aux Vocal Cancel, VL3X will attempt to remove vocals from recorded stereo music coming into the Aux input. Please note that the ability for Voice Cancel to “work its magic” is highly dependent on the mix of the incoming music. Stereo recordings with vocals directly in the middle and instruments panned far to the left and right tend to work the best.

Use the RoomSense Auto-Detect parameter to add the RoomSense microphones built into your VL3X to the available NaturalPlay sources.
      Parameter settings:
      ► On: VL3X will “listen” to the RoomSense microphones for Key/Scale information if no Guitar, MIDI or Aux signal is present.
      ► Off: VL3X will ignore any music “heard” by the RoomSense microphones

I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Apr 3
  • New
    Txler39
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-13

I have a play acoustic, and the power adapter, stopped working, so ive been trying to find a new one but they are ridiculously hard to find i was wondering if anyone knew where to find one?

0 31
    • Txler39
      Dale_M Please go to the SUpport tab above and submit a parts ticket so the team can advise you.
      • Mar 14
  • New
    mmahar617
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-14

Is there a way to get rid of the clicking sound when the HIT button is depressed? 

0 13
  • New
    rookiepedal
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-23

Has this pedal been retired? I can't seem to buy a new one anywhere

Thanks

0 43
    • rookiepedal
      WilliamR Hello, WIlliam from Musictibe here. Regretfully, the Voicetone harmony-g XT is discontinued.
      • December 23, 2021
Go to page