Statistics

269,492 members
149,198 posts
  • New
    manoelandreis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-22

I have a setup of a few synths connected to my new U-PHORIA UMC1820 and I'm having trouble with my output volume levels in a daw, they are very low compared with my inside monitoring in the soundcard and I don't know what to do.

I'm not proficient in music but I have my instrument and audio channels mixed as best as I can with EQ, compression with side chains and limiters and honestly to hear the music I need to stomp on the volume level while in the inside monitoring would wreck my speakers.

I still have my Presonus AudioboxTwo and it works fine when I connect it to my Mac, the sound is loud and clear.

Took me a really long time to start recording my music and now it doesn't work properly. Any help? :(

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    niranjansai
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

how can i install the correct driver for UMC22 ? just bought it yesterday...

0 17
  • New
    bharatwajts
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

Hello, i purchased the uca202 interface a couple of months back. I noticed in the amazon product page that a free full version of Tracktion software is bundled up with the interface purchase.. I registered myself in the behringer site but did not receive any email for the free software. Kindly help me with that.

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    anka
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-19

Hi i'm now using umc 404HD , with it i can control my volume using mac volume control (F11 and F12 keyboard shortcut) so i can adjust all the 4 speakers for 4.0 setup with volume controll internally (not uisng volume knoib at device because it only adjusting main output 1 and 2) I want to buy umc 1820. Did umc 1820 behave the same way like umc 404hd?

i want to build a 7.1 system, and going to connect all the speaker to out 1 -8 (not using the main output for 1 -2 but Line ouput 1 -2 then line output 3 to 8) so in orther to control all the speaker volume at once, i want to use the mac volume control like what i did with umc 404hd. 

thanks for the respons, can't get the info about it anywhere. 

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    Toby2019
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-18

Hi, I need information. I registered the UMC202HD product, but how can I get the free software that everyone says?

Where do I download it?

Thank you all.

read more...
    1 10
    • Toby2019
      Nigel67 Hi Toby2019. You should have received an automated e-mail confirming your registration that also included the free Traktion licence and a link to download it. Please also check your spam and junk folder for the e-mail.
      • Jan 18
      • UMC202HD
        Nigel67 Hi Toby2019. I just found your registration details and an e-mail was sent to you. I have just sent it again. Please let me know if you still haven't received it. Many thanks
        • Jan 18
    • Toby2019
      Toby2019

• Jan 19
    • Toby2019
      Toby2019

OK, very good.....

• Jan 19
  • New
    SpaceCadet1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-16

Hi Everyone I'm planning on buying the UMC1820 for my new rack mounted build I've got planned. I was just wondering if anyone has tried it yet given that the new chipset made extra work for 3rd party developers. I have a steiinberg interface now and it does get detected by the new mac, but only in "cc" mode whatever that means (Guessing compatibility something). 

Any help appreciated ty :) 

-Ed/Space Cadet

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    EricSmith
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-11

I'm having buffer issues and I'm not sure if there's anything I can do about it.When streaming Pandora through my UMC404HD, I have no problems. But, lately when running Sonar Platinum, I have many dropouts and crashes. I have also added a 8gb external harddrive and a string of led's on the back of my external monitorand I'm driving 2 Crown amplifiers plus a pair of Yamaha monitors from my HP Pavilion dv7.

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    rhurd3
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-07

I downloaded the Behringer 64 bit driver from the youtuber "Audio Tech TV" and the driver created all sorts of problems with my audio interface. Clicks and pops, crashes, and constant restarts to record. I use Audacity software and have never had a problem before. But after this download and all the problems I had, I decided to uninstall the driver. Well, afterwards my UM2 stopped working all together. It doesn't even power up anymore. So I re-installed the Behringer 64 bit driver and the UM2 started working again but with the same problems as before. I downloaded the ASIO 4 all and my audio software won't even pick it up! My computer is a brand new HP AMD Rayzen 5. I don't know what else to do! Can someone help???

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    javajoelradio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-06

Running RCA jacks from a reciever. Headphone output is coming out of the Behringer unit just fine, but when I record into Adobe Audition, the sound is that combo of "high pitched warbly alien noise". The vocals sound chipmunky and the rest is just digital artifacts and distortion. Imagine it's a bitrate issue. I've checked my Midi Audio, Sound Preferences and Audio Hardware settings on the iMac (a 2020 27" model if that helps).

What am I doing wrong...?

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    dhart22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-05

Hi, just can't find a solution.... Using Prologic, If I plug in my Apple notebook AIR (new 2021 machine) everything works perfect but if I want to use my IMac (bigger screen, easyer to use ecc... but old machine MacSierra 10.12 Core I5 12 MB ram) every thing works perfect as I input fom my keyboard, recording is perfect, latency ok and so on but if I playback to the Behringer after 15 second sound craps up to junk. Instead if I output to the computer speakers all is fine. It seams that the Behringer "accepts" the input from the Mac Air with no problem but doesn't like what he receives from the IMac computer......

No drivers to change on the Mac so don't know what to do...... any way I can get to use my IMac. Any suggestion is welcome. Thank you. Donald

read more...
    0 4
Go to page