Statistics

249,341 members
126,338 posts
  • New
    BoyKMO
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

i find it hard to register my new product is it always loading for long time when it comes to registration because i have been trying to register

0 6
  • New
    rpant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-15

I am having difficulty setting up my device to record analogue vinyl to digital on my HP. I have downloaded the driver but get no icon for control.

0 6
    • rpant
      Dale_M Hi there, have you got the latest version of ASIO4ALL? As this is 3rd party software the website can be difficult to navigate so I have sent you a direct link here https://we.tl/t-YlBk07DqmG There is normally no desktop icon, but if you search your C drive it should be there for you to click on and open.
      • Wed at 11:19 PM
  • New
    GreyFACE
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-15

Hi everyone,

up until a couple days ago my setup (ADA8200<->RME Babyface / 2 cables) worked just fine, and now there is no more sound coming from the ada8200 to Totalmix / RME Babyface Pro. On the front of the ada8200 the input signal lamp is flickering according to the signal I put in, the ADA is set to Slave and the green 'locked' LED is on (which means the two devices are talking to one another?). 

The Babyface's firmware is up to date. 

Has anyone any ideas what I'm missing? Help would be super much appreciated! :)

regards, Tobias

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    DeltaH
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-10

Hi,

Do UM2 have any registration code for Ableton Live Lite? I'm still new with this.

Thanks.

0 6
  • New
    dtgriscom
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-09-09

I'm trying to use an Ultramatch Pro SRC2496 to test an AES/EBU device. I'd like to use the SRC2496's A/D converter to convert my analog to 48kHzs AES/EBU, hand it to the device under test, and then take the resulting AES/EBU and use the D/A converter to convert it back to analog.

The test isn't going well, so as a check I'm plugging a cable directly from the SRC2496's digital out back to its digital in, and then trying to run analog audio through it. No dice: the SRC2496 always behaves as if no cable is connected.

Cables:

• 2 x XLR analog source cables connected to Analog Inputs
    • 2 x XLR analog destination cables connected to Analog Outputs
    • XLR cable from DIGITAL INPUT XLR to DIGITAL OUTPUT XLR
    • Power ;)

Settings:

• Gain knob: 0
    • Mode: A/D & D/A CONV
    • Sample rate: 48kHz
    • Clock: Internal
    • Format: AES/EBU
    • Word length: 24 bit
    • Dither, Emphasis and Copy: all off

With "Source" set to "Analog In", I can see the meters bouncing with my source audio, but change it to "Analog Output" and I see nothing. The "ERROR" LED is off, and the "PLL LOCK" LED is green.

All of this is the same whether or not I have the AES/EBU loopback cable connected.

Can the SRC2496 loop digital audio back this way?

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    nishadh6981
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-09

Hi guys. Anyone here who can help me with patching multiple synths via the px3000 to my uad apollo twin?. I am trying to connect the moog subsequent, ms 1 & rd 8. Tried everything I know but just couldn't get more than 2 synths to sound at a time. I still have a few more synths to go but just can't seem to go beyond 2. Help!!!

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    asifkhan6654
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-03

sometimes it does not show as connected and if it is connected it does not show the microphone signal sometimes. I have my system updated, driver updated, usb cable also changed, microphone is new. Still nothing works. Sometimes there is no problem, everything works fine, but most of the time either i can not see my interface connected on laptop or it doesn't show the mic signal if connected. Please help, thanks in advance. I am exhausted now by doing everything. Sometimes i feel that there is some hardware issue, but in device manager it shows that its working fine. 

read more...
    0 19
  • New
    Sagar6755
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-02

I am Getting Static noise Constantly in my uphoria-Um 2 Interface in Main Mic's Line 1 Port where line 2 is fine.

Can anyone help Please. i got so much upset

0 10
    • Sagar6755
      Nigel67 Hi Sagar6755. Is it definitely static and not crackling from a poor contact connection between the jack and the socket. With nothing plugged in, do you still get the noise? If you plug a microphone in to the XLR input, do you get the noise? If you just plug the cable into the jack socket, with nothing attached to the other end, are you still getting the noise. Could someone have plugged in a telephone jack by any chance and bent the contacts of the socket? I think that you will probably need to get your unit repaired. If you could send in a Technical Support ticket then we will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket.
      • Sep 2
  • New
    Puscifer21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-31

Hi! Is it possible to use an audio interface like BEHRINGER U-Phoria UM2 to connect guitar to a laptop (that's connected to external studio monitors), and then play the guitar while also playing music from a laptop into the same studio monitors? (playing along with music essentially)

Thanks in advance!

read more...
    1 10
  • New
    shiibubalandir
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-31

I recently brought a umc22 audio interface from bajaao. In product description, they clamed i can download free vst instruments. But i dont know how to download , there is no links in description. Please help me to find it

Thanks in advance

read more...
    0 6
    • shiibubalandir
      DavidKnighton Hello there,
      Go to https://www.behringer.com/downloads . Use the screenshot as a reference. Narrow your search results by "ALL" until you reach the final column on the right. Select your operating system; Mac or PC. The results will include free effects and instruments downloads.
      • Aug 31
Go to page