Statistics

242,654 members
119,052 posts
  • New
    Ednaldo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

Comprei um interface UMC 22, baixei um drive da internet e ela funcionou, depois que fui no site e baixei o driver direto, ela parou de funcionar, se quer liga.

0 45
    • Ednaldo
      Nigel67 Hi Ednaldo, please fill a Technical Support ticket and we will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with help to resolve your issue.
      • May 16
  • New
    Ednaldo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-16

Comprei uma interface BEHRINGER UMC 22 baixei um drive da internet ela funcionou, quando baixei um DRIVE ASIO, direto do site, não funciona mais.

0 34
    • Ednaldo
      Nigel67 Hi Ednaldo, please fill a Technical Support ticket and we will be able to help you further. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with help to resolve your issue.
      • May 16
  • New
    RobertoIanne
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-16

Ho necessità dei driver di questo prodotto (non gli Asio), perchè non funziona. Grazie

0 57
    • RobertoIanne
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Robertolanne, the recommended drivers for the UM2 are the ASIO4ALL Driver. If this driver is not working correctly for you could you please submit a technical support ticket so we may gather some more information on your setup and the issue.

If you have already submitted a case could you please confirm your case number?
      • May 16
    • RobertoIanne
      RobertoIanne

Hello and thanks for the feedback. Asio drivers are installed, but no signal comes to the application I use to play the guitar (Guitar rig). Thanks

• May 16
  • New
    nando82br
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-13

Prezados, Boa noite! 

Comprei e instale uma interface UMC404 e dois problemas ocorreram. Botão de volume "Phones" só funciona se o botão "Mix" estiver voltado para "PB" se apontado em "in" fica totalmente silenciado. Já o botão "Main out" não altera o volume de saída de áudio conectada aos monitores de referência!

read more...
    0 40
    • nando82br
      DavidKnighton Olá amiga,
      o IN e PB significa INPUT e PLAYBACK. Se você não tiver entradas para a interface, não ouvirá nada quando o controle estiver definido como IN. PLAYBACK é o áudio que retorna do seu computador. O botão controla a combinação do que você ouve nas entradas e o que está tocando no computador.

O botão MAIN controla o nível de saída 1L e 2R do painel traseiro. Seu computador precisa ter áudio atribuído a OUTPUTS 1-2 no software para ouvir o som.
      • May 13
  • New
    froffy
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-05-12

Hi,

I have had a mishap and pluged the wrong power supply into my umc404,

Now when i plug it in the clip and signal lights come on and stay on the first 2 channels and no sound.

Is there a fuse or something built in that i can replace to fix this? or is it ready for the rubbish?

Thanks Mark

read more...
    0 53
    • froffy
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi froffy, if you have not yet done so I would recommend opening a Service request. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page, scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket.
      • May 11
    • froffy
      froffy Hi thanks, i did try to open a service ticket , but the form needed a proof of purchase to proceed, i lost this years ago so cant put the form in.
      • May 11
  • New
    monte0628
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-11

My umc202hd been working fine I got a o9 iMac and updated to high s and it's played for 30sec then buzzes out please help is there a new update that helps Mac users ?? I tried all the troubleshooting nothings working ?

0 38
    • monte0628
      Nigel67 Hi monte0628. The UMC202HD doesn't require any drivers with MACs as they are fully UAC2.0 Class Compliant and continue to work under CoreAudio. Can you give some more information on what you mean by buzzes out, does the audio just mute or are you getting a noise coming through? Does this happen on every power, or does the UMC not work at all now? Are you still seeing the UMC in the iMACs USB settings? Have you tried a different USB cable? Try re-installing your DAW as we do see OS upgrades affecting the computer software which a re-install does fix. If you are using a USB Hub, can yoou try plugging straight in to the iMAC and try all the USB ports. The last suggestion would be, for test purposes, to try another computer and see if the UMC works fine with that. If it still doesn't work, then we can take a look at the unit and repair it. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you.
      • May 11
  • New
    Stimed
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-08

Hi all,

When I put line source to the 6.3mm jack in U-phoria umc22 I can't recorde it. Am I need a program for that? 

Cuz I can recond in the combo xlr input, but nothing in the orher.

0 46
    • Stimed
      Nigel67 Hi Stimed. The jack that you mention, is this the Line I/P jack in the middle of the XLR connector or the Inst 2 jack. What are you plugging in, an instrument, or a media player? What type of jack are you using? If you plug headphones into your UMC22 and press the Direct Monitor switch, are you hearing any audio when plugged into the jack?
      • May 9
  • New
    ChrisTW13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

I need a simple piece of kit for podcasting and have been recommeneded the 302USB.  My only input will be a mixed analog line level from 6 mono mics through a 1/4" jack and only ouptut the USB to my laptop.  From there I will be streaming live to YouTube (with the addition of the video signal from my webcam).

It appears to me that the UM2 is simpler and should be up to the job, but is there any good reason to choose the 302USB instead?   In particular, is there any difference in quality of the output?

Thanks

read more...
    0 41
    • ChrisTW13
      ChrisTW13 This is a repeat from me (ChrisTW13) who asked the question. Don't know how the system muddled me up with kjackson617!
      • May 5
  • New
    kjackson617
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

I need a simple piece of kit for podcasting and have been recommeneded the 302USB.  My only input will be a mixed analog line level from 6 mono mics through a 1/4" jack and only ouptut the USB to my laptop.  From there I will be streaming live to YouTube (with the addition of the video signal from my webcam).

It appears to me that the UM2 is simpler and should be up to the job, but is there any good reason to choose the 302USB instead?   In particular, is there any difference in quality of the output?

Thanks

read more...
    0 37
    • kjackson617
      kjackson617 I posted this question as user ChrisTW13 - don't know why it is showing as kjackson617 - who is he or she?
      • May 5
      • Compare UM2 with 302USB
        DavidKnighton Hello Chris, this is a very odd issue and I've brought it to the attention of our admins. We'll try and get this sorted. Apologies for any inconvenience.
        • May 5
  • New
    bushwickanalog
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

So I bought a UMC204HD and it's great. However it doesn't send the microphone input over to my pc. It doesn't detect any sound. The headset output works fine. It's only both microhone inputs that do not work on my PC. They do however seem to work if I listen to the microphone on the device itself. 

I've tried updating the drivers and the obsious plugging it in and out. This worked once but the day after it was back to the same problem. And now switching usb ports doesn't even work anymore.

I'm sorry if I did not use the correct terminology, i'm quite new to all of this.

read more...
    0 48
    • bushwickanalog
      Dale_M Hi there can you try another USB cable, another port or even another PC/MAC to see if the issue follows it?
      • May 5
    • bushwickanalog
      bushwickanalog

Okay, so i've tried it on my laptop and it does seem to work there. I do want to clarify that the headphones do work on my PC aswell. It is only the microphone that is 'malfunctioning' So even though I cannot confirm it seems unlikely that the usb cable is the culprit.

• May 5
    • bushwickanalog
      bushwickanalog

Also as an addition. I just looked at the properties of the UMC204HD 192K device that shows up in the devices manager. When I select the property "date of driver" it sais "20-6-2019" even though I installed the UMC series windows Driver yesterday. I have no clue if this can be the cause of the issue. It does show the same as on my laptop (Just like all other properties). The only difference I can see is after plugging the USB audio interface into my laptop it gets recognised immeadiatly but when I do this on my PC i have to restart before it gets seen by my system.

If it helps I do run voicemeeter on my PC. I don't think this should cause issues but im not sure.

• May 5
Go to page