Statistics

284,945 members
166,811 posts
  • New
    Klaus4711
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-04

Hallo from Germany, I would like to use the Perform VK as an Audiointerface with Cubasis. But there in no Input-Signal. Is there a problem with IOS 15? Is there a Firmware update available? Thank you for help

0 6
    • Klaus4711
      PedroRodrigues Hi Klaus4711, please ponder that the Perform VK was designed to be implemented with a PC/MAC and not with an IPAD. To implement your Perform VK with a computer you must follow audio configuration described below.
      Regarding USB audio please be aware that there are 4 inputs and 8 output channels for USB audio in PERFORM-VK.
      A driver is required for both USB audio AND MIDI use, it can be found at
      https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0DEE

USB IN
      CH 1 Backing Track L
      CH 2 Backing Track R
      CH 3 Dry vocal in
      CH 4 NaturalPlay IN

If no signal is transmitted to the product on USB audio channel 3, the product will use analogue in for the voice input.
      So, you could use channels 1&2 to input stereo tracks from your DAW but sing into the product via your mic.
      Please note that channel 1&2 input is NOT passed to the USB outputs, but IS passed to the Main analogue outs.
      If you use a computer for backing tracks, they will get sent analogue to the PA. Volume control for those tracks happens at the computer.
      NaturalPlay IN is not connected to the audio output. It is used only for NaturalPlay chord input.
      This is intended to allow you to use a “guide track” for NatualPlay that you may not want heard in the mix. It could be dry guitar chords or piano chords, with different voicings or placement to create your desired harmony output.

USB OUT
      CH 1 L processed vocal, Keyboard/ Aux in (same as what is on main outputs, less the audio received on USB in
      CH 2 R processed vocal, Keyboard/ Aux in (same as what is on main outputs, less the audio received on USB in 2
      CH 3 Dry Voice input
      CH 4 Not used
      CH 5 Dry INST IN R / Aux L
      CH 6 Dry INST IN R / Aux R
      CH 7 Harmony Voices L
      CH 8 Harmony Voices R

Thank you
      • May 5
  • New
    pstephens13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-01

Perform VK USB errors and intermittently disconnects . SOund stops and I have to eiter switch ASIO driver selections in any audio tool I use or unplug and reconnect the USB. Getting IRQ not less or equal to erros TChelicon Root Exe.

THe perform VK wil go as far as crashing my Laptop and must be restarted.

read more...
    0 12
    • pstephens13
      NicJonesMT Hi Pstephens13.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      If you could please provide as much information on your setup (Laptop build, version and build (Found in "About your PC"), Operating System, Other devices, Connections, firmware version etc) we can then advise you further.
      • May 3
  • New
    Qweets
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-22

I've replied to my RMA email and everything, started a new ticket to try and get any info on what is happening. It was delivered to the repair place on the 6th and just radio silence, cannot get any answers. My RMA number is 382577  

0 20
    • Qweets
      PedroRodrigues Hi Qweets, thank you for your post and for suppling your RMA, it would also be useful for this process if you could provide your case number so I can request the Service Department to look in to this matter. Thank you
      • Apr 22
      • Sent goxlr mini for RMA haven't heard anything
        Qweets CAS-581853-S1X8G6
        • Apr 22
        WilliamR I've reached out to the service department. They will contact you ASAP. Sorry for the delay
        • Apr 22
        Qweets I've been told they can't fix it and they can't replace it and are offering a refund and gave me the most confusing pdf file I've ever seen to fill out. No instructions on what information needs to go where and I'm just so mad about this entire experience, I've never had to jump through so many hoops with a company before and I just want this to be over with. Can anyone here help me figure out how to fill out the form? I've emailed them and asked them to call me or give me instructions.. I just want this to end already
        • Apr 25
  • New
    msoukal52
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-21

Need Repair...TC-Helicon VSM-300 Does not power up??

0 6
  • New
    Juliavon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-01

Hey, where can I buy the optional DC adapter/power supply for go twin interface? Appreciate any help on this, haven't been successful finding a compatible adapter for it so far...

0 5
    • Juliavon
      WilliamR Hello, Please click on the support link above and create a parts ticket and someone will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
      • Apr 1
  • New
    rustymusik
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-10

I unplugged my Goxlr from all cables to clean the desk. When I tried to turn it back on, it didn't work. what can i do to fix this ?

0 8
    • rustymusik
      WilliamR Hello, Are you using the correct power supply? Specifically the DC 12 Volt tc helicon power supply? We do get a lot of cases of power supplies getting swapped accidently.
      • Mar 10
  • New
    uru
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-09

This is not a support request, it's "just" some feedback.

Switching pic related on "silently" with an app or firmware update after it never having been on before was kind of a **** take.

I realize the setting is there for a reason, but where I come from the VOIP or streaming software takes care of that, not the hardware. Which I consider the GoXLR app part of. Great setting to have, very annoying setting to discover the wrong way.

read more...
    0 25
  • New
    mikey67
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-02

was out of town a few days and when i came back my mini was having issues. had connection issues but it is connecting now. an audible tone is coming through my headphones that gets louder when i speak into microphone. its constant and is can be heard in chat. the tone cuts over my voice. only thing i havent tried is reverting to previous version driver or app. help please!

read more...
    0 5
    • mikey67
      PedroRodrigues Hi mikey67, thank you for your post, please confirm that your BIOS and USB DRIVERS on your MOTHERBOARD are up to date, also confirm that unit is connected directly to a USB 2.0 PORT. Please follow the link below to confirm that you have installed the latest GOXLR APP and the latest driver.https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0DI7 Thankyou
      • Mar 2
      • GoXLR mini help?
        mikey67 i updated those but had issues doing it. tried the driver repair also. yes 2.0 usb
        • Mar 2
    • mikey67
      Dale_M Please can you go to the support tab and raise a Technical ticket so we acan assist you.
      • Mar 2
  • New
    wm2000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-24

I have a voicetone direct which I purchased several years ago (new).  I have not used it very much and now am playing in a band and need its capabilities on vocals.  When I firs plug it in and use it on vocals it works great, then all of a sudden it just stops.  The lights stay on the Pitch and On Buton and it appears to be frozen as they cannot turn the unit on or off.  I then have to unplug the power and plug it back in. Then everything functions again until the next freeze up.  I need help in diagnosing what is causing this problem and how to fix it and appreciate all help.

read more...
    0 20
    • wm2000
      PedroRodrigues Hi wm2000, thank you for your post,
      I presuppose you where referring to the VOICETONE C1 that performs pitch correction, instead of the Voicetone Correct.
      When referring to the Voicetone Correct or the Voicetone Correct XT, as kiskadar69 mentioned below, the Voicetone Correct does not offer a USB port but the Voicetone Correct XT does.
      Nonetheless, I will leave you a link below that will give access to the guides and the tools required to update both units, I hope this helps.
      https://wsi.li/dl/cxe6vyZbJmCz7hob8/
      Thank you
      • Feb 25
    • wm2000
      kiskadar69 Is it the original VoiceTone Correct (which has no USB connector) or the VoiceTone Correct XT (which has a USB connector)?
      • Feb 25
  • New
    Fedup
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-24

As per title, the unit itself is only outputting right channel audio through line out. I've confirmed that it's the unit by removing it entirely from my sound output chain. If I just have everything go directly through the sound card I get both right and left channels. But when it goes through the Go XLR Mini first, I only get the right channel. The cables are not at fault (I've tested them with the soundcard and they work properly). 

I was hoping to use the Go XLR to handle Console sound, etc., as well as my microphone, but the inability to get left channel out, puts an end to this. Is my unit broken? I bought it in the middle of last year, but have only just tried setting it up for anything other than just the microphone.

read more...
    0 5
    • Fedup
      NicJonesMT Hi Fedup.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and provide as much detail about your setup, and any trouble shooting you have already undertaken. From there we can advise you further.
      • Feb 24
      • GoXLR Mini only outputting right channel audio
        Fedup The issue seems to have fixed itself. I tried to audio Y split cables plugged into a hum destroyer, then plugged into each other, and finally a standard non-split audio cable, and the Mini is properly outputting both channels in the one cable.
        • Feb 27
Go to page