Statistics

298,481 members
182,088 posts
  • New
    Mikeaux
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-21

Hi,

Is there any way to send midi tempo values from Microsoft Word to the Voicelive 3 Extreme to set tempo?  I use Microsoft Word files for my lyrics, and when I open up the individual song files, I'd like to have a tempo setting in each song file with individual tempo values to be sent automatically via USB midi to my Voicelive 3 Extreme, automatically setting the tempo.  Is that possible?  If not, is there a way around it?  I'm using Windows 10 Pro.  Any help is definitely appreciated.  Thanks.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    lhlh1202
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-20

goxlr + ALCTRON  MP73EQV2 

Can I use it?

0 7
    • lhlh1202
      PedroRodrigues Hi lhlh1202, thank you for your post, please ponder that the GOXLR uses and award-winning ultra-low-noise MIDAS mic preamp so your voice sounds clean and crisp, no matter which microphone you throw at it. If you've got a mic that requires a lot of gain, the GOXLR provides plenty of power, not requiring the use of any Mic Pre-Amp
      The MP73EQV2 Mic pre-amplifiers with EQ has been designed with a different profile than being used connected with a GOXLR to be used as a Pre-Amp.
      With the GOXLR what is more commonly used is the Cloudlifter CL-1: https://www.cloudmicrophones.com/cloudlifter-cl-1 I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Mon at 11:55 PM
  • New
    Gaspy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-26

Hi everyone, someone can help me?

I have the problem showed in the followed image, how can i solve that?

My OS is Windows 10 Pro

0 9
    • Gaspy
      Gaspy here I have the other error that came out
      • Aug 26
    • Gaspy
      NicJonesMT Hi Gaspy.
      Can you please run the Driver Repair tool in the Go XLR app, power cycle your machine and then run it again. You can find it in the Go XLR app > System >Help & Support. Normally the first time you run it, it will uninstall the existing driver so please do this twice.
      If this doesnt resolve the issue, please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Aug 27
    • Gaspy
      Gaspy when I follow your istruction, exactly when I click on the "Help & Support" button it opens to me another menu what I need to click?
      • Aug 27
  • New
    noisymusicworld
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-04

I found out that the USB A to USB mini cable that comes with the "Go Twin" is not the same you find in shops. I am looking to get spare cable but it s hard to find. Any idea or link for me? Thank you for your help.

0 11
  • New
    JacoDJ
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-02

Good day I imported a Go Twin. It is advertised to work on all platforms. I cant get Guitar Rack to work on windows or Android. What apps can I use? 

0 12
  • New
    prodos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-30

Greetings.

From the TC-HELICON site, I clicked on the product registration link and was taken to the MUSICTRIBE site.

The MUSICTRIBE page I landed on had a field for product registration, but that field didn't seem to accept any text.

Can someone from TC-HELICON please clarify how product registration works?

Thanks.

Best Wishes,

Prodos
    Melbourne, Australia

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    elwanderoo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-19

Hi all,

I'm new here and had a small question I was hoping someone might be able to help with: I have the TC Helicon Go Solo interface and it works great with my iOS devices but when I try to connect it to my PC nothing happens.

It wasn't provided with a mini USB to USB cord (I bought it new and while it came with other cables, no USB cord in there) so I tried using other mini USB to USB cords I had lying around from other music gear and still no luck.

Has anyone tried using theirs with a PC, if so, what did you use to connect it to your PC?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 10
    • elwanderoo
      Dale_M The QSG states a 10 pin connector so it would need to be a 10pin Mini USB to USB B cable
      • Jul 20
  • New
    CharlieL
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-05

HI,
    I am planning to buy a TC-Helicon GO XLR MINI.
    I read it has a USB2 connection, but my new laptop will only have USB3 contacts.

As an example my webcam doesn't work in USB3 ports (only USB2), therefore
    I wonder if there are any safe ways to get USB2 stuff to work on USB3?
    And mainly that GO XLR MINI will work on modern laptops?

read more...
    0 5
    • CharlieL
      djtetei USB 3 should be backward compatible with older USB 2 and USB 1 protocols, so if you encounter issues, like with your webcam, these are due to port configuration or driver related. XLRMini specifications states support up to Windows 11, but no support for Linux or Mac.
      • Jul 5
    • CharlieL
      PedroRodrigues Hi CharlieL thank you for your post, it is advisable to use the GOXLR MINI connected directly to a computer via USB 2.0, as stated on the manual, please confirm by following the link below:
      https://www.tc-helicon.com/product.html?modelCode=P0DI7
      Nevertheless, what djtetei post is correct and USB 3.0 is backwards compatible allowing to connect a USB 2.0 device into a USB 3.0, but it will only run at the speed of the USB 2.0 technology. I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Jul 16
  • New
    LandmarkConstruction
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-26

The app will not connect with the goxlr mini. It lights up but will not be recognized by the app. Have uninstalled / restarted software multiple times and it will still not show up in the app. 

0 24
  • New
    liao0ciya
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-21

I have sent my VOICELIVE 3 EXTREME device to Thermal Relief Design for repairment at the beginning of March (2022) after music tribe sent me the instruction and case number for repairment. But now, the repairment has not been done. I sent couple of email to TRD, they replied that they are waiting for the part. Anyone has experienced the similar issue? What is the solution for me? Wait? I have already waited for almost 3 months. 

read more...
    0 28
    • liao0ciya
      PedroRodrigues Hi liao0ciya, thank you for your post, can you please provide me the case number used to submit your assistance request so I can relate this information to our Spare Parts Team and request an investigation. Thank you
      • May 24
    • liao0ciya
      liao0ciya Hi PederoRodrigues, thank you for replying. case number: Case CAS-552721-S6L5L4 , RMA number:382454
      • Jun 3
    • liao0ciya
      liao0ciya Hi PederoRodrigues. It is FOUR months. The repairment is still not done. TRD team advices me to reach out to Music Tribe to file a complaint since they have no access to the manufacture part systems. Where do I file a complaint? Is this post already a complaint?
      • Jul 23
Go to page