Statistics

224,579 members
98,928 posts
  • New
    rtp_78
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-04-01

I purchase a Go Guitar Pro interface last Dec 22, 2020 when I received the item I notice that sometimes I am having a difficulty for the output to be heard either by headphone o amp. Since the purchased I only used it a couple and only today Apr 1 I use the product again and I can not make it work. I change guitar cable USB mini and and OTG but it still do not work. The serial of the interface is S190701472DPE. I need help regarding this matter. Thanks

read more...
    0 16
    • rtp_78
      DavidKnighton Hello rtp_78,
      I would suggest opening a service ticket to have the item evaluated under warranty. Click the SUPPORT link at the top of the page, then scroll down and click SERVICE tile to start your claim.
      • Apr 1
  • New
    Mustibaz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

Hey,

i have one 1 question.

i have the TC HELICON GO XLR and there is a Problem.

everytime when im starting the Hardtune on the Board is there sometimes a sound bug.

with my voice sounds like Pikachu.

and i want to ask u why it is like that :)

Thank u ahead.

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    Direk666
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-17

Hello! I currently need help configure my goxlr to live stream on bigo. I already can hear music and mic on my earphones. Problem is there is no music coming out of the livestream. Usb on pc. Wired input on phone. Mic on xlr input. That's my current setup. 

read more...
    0 16
    • Direk666
      PedroRodrigues Hi Direk666 please consider that the GOXLR was designed to be interfaced with a computer as it requires the drivers for a stable operation. Please interface the unit with a computer. Thank you
      • Mar 17
  • New
    JMJMJM
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-02

Hello, is it possible to use Go Vocal with 3.5mm to Lightning gender for iPhone12 pro and Mac?

I can't find the above information, so it would be appreciated if anyone let me know.

Thanks!

0 19
    • JMJMJM
      PedroRodrigues Hi JMJMJM please consider that the Go Vocal must be connected directly using the 1/8" TRS jack, the usage of any adaptor may create issues .
      • Mar 2
      • Using Go Vocal with a gender (3.5mm to Lightning)
        JMJMJM Noted with many thanks!
        • ·
        • Mar 3
  • New
    itzmildttv
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-19

Just started having this issue today with my GoXLR Mixer. After not using it for a few days, I booted up my PC and got everything set up, I noticed a hissing static sound coming from the GoXLR when my headphones were plugged inot the proper port. I unplugged anything that could be causing interference with the Mixer, but the hissing was still there. After trying everything imaginable to try and fix this issue, the GoXLR suddenly would not turn on. I believe the issue was the power supply plug as i tried plugging the XLR into multiple wall outlets and nothing would make it turn back on. Is there anyway that this GoXLR would be able to be replaced and if so, how would I go about doing that

read more...
    0 22
    • itzmildttv
      WilliamR Hello, William from Musictribe here. Please click the support link at the top of this page and create a tech support ticket and someone can help you with this ASAP.
      • Feb 19
  • New
    AndreasUthmann
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-02-13

Hi, I would like to record with Cubase Elements on a PC. I intend to sing and play acoustic guitar through VL3X and directly go into the computer. Currently, I have taken the two output channels from VL3X and put them into my Scarlet 18i8 which goes into the Computer with Cubase on it. It works. The voice sounds well. But the guitar does not sound well. It is quite "thin" and sounds "differently" from what is e.g. coming out of the headphones. I have no effects plugged in in my cubase. It should record the incoming signal without any "enhancements". 

Is there any way to take a smarter approach? Use the Audio function of VL3X?

I am happy for any advice (that will save me time).

Thanx in advance!

Andreas

read more...
    0 32
    • AndreasUthmann
      PedroRodrigues Hi AndreasUthmann, please consider that the VL3X performs a ADC like your sound card therefor if you set up your signal as you mentioned you will suffer form over signal conversion and will have several issues on the signal arriving to your DAW. My suggestion is to connect your VL3X directly to your computer via USB.This is established through the USB-mini port in the back of your VoiceLive 3 connect that to your computer using the included USB cable, same as you would for a firmware update. User-added image. USB audio in VoiceLive 3 only supports 2 channels
      This means you unfortunately cannot do crazy multi-tracking with simultaneous separated auxiliary, backing track, stereo vocal, and stereo guitar channels. But we have included multiple modes for different uses to make the most of these 2 channels.
      There are three different input modes for VoiceLive 3 to receive USB audio from your computer, which are selectable in the Setup menu on the Input tab under the USB Mode parameter:

STEREO USB audio from your computer is received with its panning intact, as a stereo signal. Incoming USB audio competes with the backing track player (Extreme only), and levels can be edited in the VoiceLive 3's "Mix" menu. USB output back to your computer is locked to a full stereo mix (wet vocals and wet guitar together)
      DAW TRACKING Incoming USB audio is stereo and one-way, as in VoiceLive 3 does not return the USB audio coming from your computer back into the computer
      DAW INSERT For applying VoiceLive 3's effects to dry audio from your computer. USB audio received from your computer is expected to be panned - audio panned left will go through VoiceLive 3s vocal path, and audio panned right will go through VoiceLive 3s instrument path

There are also a couple output modes for how your VoiceLive 3 sends its audio (your vocal and guitar signals) into your computer, which are selectable in the Setup menu on the Output tab under the USB Output Mode parameter:

STEREO USB audio output to your computer is a stereo mix of wet vocals and wet guitar
      SAME AS XLR The two left and right USB audio channels (1 and 2 respectively) sending to your computer mimic the two main XLR outputs from the VoiceLive 3
      DRY VOX L / GUITAR R Mono dry vocals are sent to your computer on channel 1, and mono dry guitar is sent to your computer on channel 2

If you want to essentially use your VoiceLive 3 as a USB hardware plugin with your DAW, we recommend using the DAW INSERT input mode and the SAME AS XLR output mode, with the XLR Output Mode set to Dual Mono.
      With this setup, audio from your DAW panned left will be fed through VoiceLive 3s vocal path and back out wet in mono to channel 1, and audio from your DAW panned right will be fed through VoiceLive 3s guitar path and back out wet in mono to channel 2.
      On Windows machines, VoiceLive 3 is not compatible with ASIO drivers. We recommend using a native Windows driver like DirectSound, WaveOut, or Wasapi, which of the two gives you the lowest latency.
      If your VoiceLive 3 is not showing up as a selectable audio device in your DAW, please see this page.
      On Mac computers, VoiceLive 3 is class compliant and does not require additional drivers. Please be aware that upon release VoiceLive 3 did not support USB audio, this feature was added in an update (Build 336 - 9/2/2015). If you haven’t already, please use our VoiceSupport 2 application to update your VL3 to the latest available firmware. I hope this helps
      • Feb 17
      • Record in Cubase Elements with signals form VL3X
        AndreasUthmann Thank you, Pedro! I work on windows and my cubase does not recognize the VL3X. I suppose that has to do with the Asio drivers or whatever. (I have the most current firmware.) It still seems somewhat away form a "plug and play solution". I encourage TC Helicon to further work on the audio functions and make it easier (also for windows and without running into latenzy problems). For the time beeing - I am afraid - I will have to work differently. Although I saw a video on youtube which gives a good outlook. He probably works on a mac. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVVWxEuIyz8
        • ·
        • Feb 21
  • New
    PinTwister
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-07

Just purchased the go guitar pro and it works flawlessly on my windows 10 setup. I use my headphones and the sound is wonderful. I just don't like being tethered by another cable, so I was wondering if I can use powered speakers through the headphone jack for stereo output, or do I need to go through the thru/fx monitor mono output port.

read more...
    0 16
    • PinTwister
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Definitely, as long as you have the correct cables/adapters to connect out of the headphone port, you can connect to any powered speaker(s).
      • Feb 7
    • PinTwister
      PinTwister Thanks
      • Feb 7
  • New
    TimRudd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-04

Hi, could anyone tell me where I can get the guitar rack app from for android, can't find it anywhere so can't use my new go guitar I've looked on Google play and it's not there. ?

0 43
    • TimRudd
      PedroRodrigues Hi TimRudd please follow the link below to access the app for your unit https://play.google.com/store/search?q=go%20guitar%20tc%20helicon&c=apps&hl=en Thank you
      • Feb 5
      • Go guitar
        TimRudd I have followed the link and its not there?? here is a screen shot of what I get:
        • Feb 5
      • Go guitar
        TimRudd Has guitar rack been renamed??
        • Feb 5
      • Go guitar
        WilliamR Hello Tim, Sorry for any confusion but there are a lot of fake sites online that claim to have Guitar rack for Android. These links are fake, Guitar rack is only available for iOS. However, the go guitar is compatible with most guitar sim apps, and there are many free ones for android.
        • ·
        • Feb 5
      • Go guitar
        TimRudd Ah OK, must admit its very disappointing. Not at all made clear in the you tube videos by TC-Helicon, which leads us to believe the apps used are compatible with android. I have managed to borrow an IOS device to try out the app and yet again found that only go-guitar pro is fully supported again not mentioned in any advertising. I must admit I feel very let down, conned even, had I known I would have looked elsewhere for a product. Will defiantly be commenting on the miss-leading adverts.
        • Feb 12
  • New
    Mattysimon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-03

Cannot hear through headphones when recording. Spoke with someone called Chris who was very helpful but advice didn't work. My tablet and phone has now automatically updated to the Huawei stuff as opposed to android/Google and I blame Donald Trump. Any advice on how I can get the Go Guitar interface working or is it as I expect. Redundant on my Huawei phone and tablet?

Thanks in complete desperation

Simon

read more...
    0 36
    • Mattysimon
      PedroRodrigues Hi Mattysimon, please confirm if the App for the Go Guitar runs on your phone by confirming the system requirements present on the App description I will below the specification for your unit so you can confirm the implementation. Thank you
      • Feb 4
      • Go Guitar
        Mattysimon I've done all this. Still doesn't work.
        • ·
        • Feb 4
      • Go Guitar
        PedroRodrigues Hi Mattysimon please consider that this unit works with iOS and Android can you please test with one of these Operating Systems to check if the unit operates
        • Feb 5
      • Go Guitar
        Mattysimon Yes it works as I've recorded through a J4T app which works but can only use an acoustic as cannot hear throu
        • Feb 5
      • Go Guitar
        Mattysimon Sorry didn't finish - can hear through interface when playing back but cannot hear anything when recording.
        • Feb 5
    • Mattysimon
      Mattysimon If this doesn't work on Go Guitar headphone input using the Huawei phone would it be worth buying another android tablet
      • Feb 8
      • Go Guitar
        PedroRodrigues Mattysimon please be aware that the unit work in IOS and Android but the Guitar Rack App only works in iOS, but effectively you have a few free App's available that offer the similar tools.
        • Feb 9
  • New
    Mattysimon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-01

I've started using the go guitar interface and with a guitar recording app and the headphones only work during playback and not when I'm recording

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Simon

0 28
    • Mattysimon
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi MattySimon, would it be possible to provide any additional information on the make/model of the phone being used and what OS it's running along with the name of the app?

Thanks in advance.
      • Feb 1
      • Go Guitar
        Mattysimon Hi Chris
        • Feb 2
      • Go Guitar
        Mattysimon Hi Chris. I think that may be the problem. Although I have an Android phone and use Google play, with is fine, the phone is a Huawei.
        • Feb 2
      • Go Guitar
        ChrisEdwards1 Hi Mattysimon, can you confirm the recording app you are using please?
        • Feb 2
      • Go Guitar
        Mattysimon Hi. I'm using the J4T app from Google Play which is a 4 track recorder
        • Feb 2
      • Go Guitar
        ChrisEdwards1 Thanks for confirming Mattysimon, upon looking into the app further it would appear the issue is caused due to limitations within the app itself. The app does not support live monitoring/record monitoring meaning it will not playback any audio while you are recording anything, if you want this feature i would recommend trying one of the apps mentioned within the below article:

https://community.musictribe.com/pages/kba?articleId=b4229386-2d85-ea11-a811-000d3a085914&brand=TC%20Helicon

I hope this helps.
        • Feb 2
Go to page