Statistics

305,214 members
189,487 posts
  • Namato
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-29

I am running the audio out of the GoXLR mini to the capture card audio input, then to the streaming computer. The audio is fine in OBS until I start up the Logitech Webcam software on the streaming computer. This kills the audio input into the streaming computer. If I power cycle the GoXlr mini (by pulling out the USB cable and re-inserting it), audio is restored to the line out and can be heard in obs and the stream.

This only happens when I start up the logitech software and use the webcam. If I do not use the webcam, the audio never has an issue. To be clear, the webcam is in no way connected to the go xlr directly.

read more...
    0 94
  • OldSchool
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-02-19

Hi
    @TCHelicon-Tad Thinking about getting the GoXLR Mini but im wandering if and how you can add intro's, outro's and sound clips to your recording since the Mini has no sampler buttons?

read more...
    0 144
    • OldSchool
      TCH-Rob

Hi @OldSchool ,

The Go XLR mini doesn't have any of the sampling options that the larger GoXLR has; it just has the mixing features.  

• February 26, 2020
  • uru
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-23

Hi there

I'm having a hard time finding out what the output impedances of the headphone outs on GoXLR and GoXLR Mini are.
    If it's in the documentation I'm missing it and my google-fu seems too weak to find it elsewhere.

Does anyone know?

Thank you very much

read more...
    0 852
    • uru
      TCH-Rob

Hi @uru ! 

The output inpedence on the GoXLR headphone outs are about 10Ohms. I'm looking into the mini, I'll get back to you on that  

• January 24, 2020
    • uru
      uru

Thanks a lot. I'll wait with pressing "solution" a bit to see if you get the data for the mini.

• January 25, 2020
    • uru
      TCH-Rob

Hi @uru ,

the Go XLR mini has 5 Ohms of output impedience! Hope this helps

• January 27, 2020
  • MattHooper
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-20

Can we please get a fix for ios 13, major issues unlocking the software. 

0 299
  • SubhaPindiproli
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-01

I am using DAW - Presonus Studio One 4.6. I have both Windows and Macbook AIR setup. 

On MacBook when I open Preferences > Audio Setup, I can select VoiceLIVE Rack to record the Voice. 

VoiceLive Rack is connected to the MacBook via, USB connector.  A Condensor Microphone is connected to VL Rack. The I/O is : Phantom ON (that part I am familar with). 

However on Windows 10 64 BIT OS - as it runs ASIO4ALL drivers.  I cannot seem to record voice as seamlessly.  Is there drivers I can download to make this happen ?

Thanks

Subha

read more...
    0 138
  • bdodoiu
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-29

I want to do multitrack recording on an Android phone (OnePlus 6T specifically) and I am looking at the TC Helicon Blender to do this, but I am not sure if it is capable of doing that. 

In some YouTube videos I see demos of multitrack recordings on an iPad, but nothing about Android devices.

I tried recording on the mentioned phone (OnePlus 6T) using a Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 and it works fine, so the phone/AndroidOS is capable of doing this, I am not sure if the Blender will work.

read more...
    0 584
    • bdodoiu
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @bdodoiu,
      Yes it actually is!  The stability and latency will depend on the processing power of your phone, but I've been able to create multitrack recordings with Blender on an Android phone.  Which app you use is up to you, but I've been using n-Track which works great - the free version limits your recording time with USB audio but at least you could try that to get an idea of how well your phone performs before paying for it.  Cheers!

• November 29, 2019
    • bdodoiu
      marko_m

Sorry to hijack someone else's thread (but the topic is the more or less the same and it seems that the origiinal discussion ended)...  I am trying to use Blender with my new Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 but it doesn't seem to work at all.

I connected my Blender to my tablet using an OTG USB-C adapter and it appears in the list of my audio devices (as expected). However, if I select it as a system audio device - I get no sound from any apps, just silence.  If I switch back to tablet audio device, I get sound again.  Select Blender -> silence...

I tried the same approach with a couple of other class compliant devices that can act as an audio interface (mostly guitar MFX boards with a USB audio interface built in) and all of them show up in the "Media" (devices list).  However, (unlike Blender) when I select one of them, all the tablet audio is correctly routed through the connected/selected device.

When I connect Blender again and select it -> silence...

I also tried downloading Roland's ZenBeats but Blender does not appear in the list of audio devices (only "Android OpenSL").  If I select "Android Open SL" (and Blender is selected as a system audio device) - I get no sound.  Otherwise, if the system audio device is internal speakers or one of my other audio interfaces - I get sound out of ZenBeats.

Finally, I also downloaded n-Track (seeing as it was mentioned here - although, I have no intention to actually use it).  However, in THAT program - I DO get some joy from Blender.  It appears to work (I can actually hear audio coming out) IF I select n-Track's own USB driver.  However, it usually crashes or freezes within a minute or two.

Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated...

Marko

• January 8, 2020
  • AidanBell
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-11-23

Does anyone know where I can find the driver/app for the GOXLR MINI? I've just bought one, the instruictions say to download the software from TC Helicon, but it's not there! I've tried the GO XLR software but that doesn't work with the MINI. Any thoughts, anyone, please? Thanks.

read more...
    0 2,946
    • AidanBell
      KenMitchell

Hi Aidan ( @AidanBell ), 

Welcome to the community (and the mess of Music Tribe's website).  I'd recommend opening a support ticket here: https://www.tc-helicon.com/brand/tchelicon/support#googtrans(en|en)

You should get an automated email reply once you open the ticket. It will say they will get in contact with you within one business day but be patient.  It has been taking more like a week (or more) lately. 

If you don't get the auto-reply, check your spam/junk mail folder. 

@TCH-Spencer may also be able to help. 

Ken

• November 23, 2019
    • AidanBell
      AidanBell

Many thanks Ken. In fact I've just a few minutes ago found it, so all is well. Cheers.

• November 23, 2019
    • AidanBell
      KenMitchell

Hi Aidan, 

Can you post a link? I still don't see it on product download page. 

Thanks,

Ken

• November 23, 2019
    • AidanBell
      TCH-Spencer

For anyone else who might receive a GoXLR Mini earlier than we expected, you can find firmware on our Discord here, in the "goxlr-mini-releases" channel.  Cheers!

• November 26, 2019
  • JoergK
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-11-21

Guitar Rack crashes immediately when I connect the Guitar Go Pro to my iPhone 6s with iOS 13.2.3. What can I do ?

0 296
  • FinNick
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-09

Hi,

Guitar Rack crashes when I try to unlock the full features with Go Guitar Pro & iPhone X with iOS 13. Works fine with my iPad that has older OS.

Most likely the Guitar Rack app should be updated to support iOS 13.

0 439
    • FinNick
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @FinNick,
      I just tried this on an iPhone X running 13.1.2 here and a Go Guitar Pro was able to unlock Guitar Rack without any issues.  How are you connecting your Go Gutiar Pro to your iPhone?

• October 10, 2019
  • CKa
    Contributor - Level 3
    2019-07-15

In the advert for the "TC-Helicon Go Guitar" it says "with the creative suite of TC Helicon mobile apps"  but this suite to be used with this device is nohwere to be found?

SO What apps does the "Go Guitar" work with ?

Als it say it can connect to PC, but how, which adapter, what driver, what program, is nohwere specified..

DId i get cheated when i bought this "TC-Helicon Go Guitar: device then? up to now it seems totally unusable...

read more...
    0 2,097
    • CKa
      TCH-Rob

Hi @CKa,

We are currently working on expanding the TC Helicon suite of apps but right now only the "Go Record" app is available.  This app is primarily focused on vocals but also works with Guitar.

The companion app for GO GUITAR and GO GUITAR PRO will be a powerful guitar amp-modelling and effects app which we're very excited about; it's still in beta, but should be ready soon! Your Go Guitar will also work with 3rd party audio recording apps.
      • July 16, 2019
    • CKa
      CKa

Ok, thank you, i will have to be patient then i guess.

The text on your website : 

" TC Helicon has you covered with an extensive array of mobile applications designed specifically for your GO GUITAR device, including effects, processing and much more – plus they are all free to download from your app store!" 

Together with the "QUickstart"  Youtube presentation by Elli at : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxbBNZI51Do

sold me the device, but this now feels a bit misleading for somreason, sorry to have to say so...

But we will see if any of this  "extensive arry of mobile applications" will become available at any time soon, hopefully it will. 

• July 16, 2019
    • CKa
      TCH-Spencer

Hey @CKa,
      Sorry to hear you're feeling mislead about getting Go Guitar...

Firstly, you asked about using Go Guitar with a PC.  There's an article in our Knowledge Base here that outlines the details, hopefully that gets you going.

As for mobile apps, Guitar Rack does indeed work with Go Guitar with the caveat it can't unlock all the elements, which you've already found.  You still get some things to play with though, here's what Guitar Rack offers without being unlocked (taken from this page):

• 4 pedals:  Over Drive, Super Chorus, Small Phaser, Analog Tremolo

• 1 amp head:  Super Clean

• 1 speaker cab:  FBlues 1x12 Combo

• 3 microphones:  Flat, Dynamic S57, Condenser kh40

• 4 rack effects:  Super Chorus, Analog Delay, Analog Tremolo, Small Phaser

• Chromatic monophonic tuner (polyphonic tuner must be unlocked)

• All other features - including metronome, backing track import, recording, MIDI learn, and more

If that's not enough for you, there are lots of other guitar amp sim apps out there.  There are even a bunch of free ones - here are some free guitar amp sim apps I've used (on Android) and can recommend:  ToneBridge, BandLab, and Deplike to name a few.

• November 28, 2019
    • CKa
      CKa

Firstly, you asked about using Go Guitar with a PC.  There's an article in our Knowledge Base here that outlines the details, hopefully that gets you going.

-- Nope, this link leeds to an empty page ... 

As for mobile apps, Guitar Rack does indeed work with Go Guitar with the caveat it can't unlock all the elements, which you've already found.  You still get some things to play with though, here's what Guitar Rack offers without being unlocked (taken from this page):

-- Nope, this link leeds to an empty page also ...

Your product page at URL :

https://www.tc-helicon.com/Categories/Tchelicon/Mobile/Interfaces/GO-GUITAR/p/P0DP5#googtrans(en|en) 

Still claims :

"Want to add some effects to your guitar or record the riffs you’ve been working on? GO GUITAR integrates seamlessly with the creative suite of TC Helicon mobile apps. When it comes to sparking your creativity, TC Helicon has you covered with an extensive array of mobile applications designed specifically for your GO GUITAR device, including effects, processing and much more – plus they are all free to download from your app store! And if that's not enough"

So i am wondering where this suite of specially designed app's are to be found, because it just is not there as far as i can tell...

So i cn say in honesty : it is still misleading for anyone interested in thi TC-Helicon product

• December 25, 2019
    • CKa
      TCHelicon-Tad

Our apologies. The link was working last month when it was posted. I think our web development team has moved the article to a new location. I will work on getting a new link for you. 

• January 14, 2020
Go to page