Statistics

305,213 members
189,486 posts
  • New
    uru
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-09

This is not a support request, it's "just" some feedback.

Switching pic related on "silently" with an app or firmware update after it never having been on before was kind of a **** take.

I realize the setting is there for a reason, but where I come from the VOIP or streaming software takes care of that, not the hardware. Which I consider the GoXLR app part of. Great setting to have, very annoying setting to discover the wrong way.

read more...
    0 50
  • New
    mikey67
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-02

was out of town a few days and when i came back my mini was having issues. had connection issues but it is connecting now. an audible tone is coming through my headphones that gets louder when i speak into microphone. its constant and is can be heard in chat. the tone cuts over my voice. only thing i havent tried is reverting to previous version driver or app. help please!

read more...
    0 14
    • mikey67
      PedroRodrigues Hi mikey67, thank you for your post, please confirm that your BIOS and USB DRIVERS on your MOTHERBOARD are up to date, also confirm that unit is connected directly to a USB 2.0 PORT. Please follow the link below to confirm that you have installed the latest GOXLR APP and the latest driver.https://www.tc-helicon.com/tchelicon/product?modelCode=P0DI7 Thankyou
      • Mar 2
      • GoXLR mini help?
        mikey67 i updated those but had issues doing it. tried the driver repair also. yes 2.0 usb
        • Mar 2
    • mikey67
      Dale_M Please can you go to the support tab and raise a Technical ticket so we acan assist you.
      • Mar 2
  • New
    wm2000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-24

I have a voicetone direct which I purchased several years ago (new).  I have not used it very much and now am playing in a band and need its capabilities on vocals.  When I firs plug it in and use it on vocals it works great, then all of a sudden it just stops.  The lights stay on the Pitch and On Buton and it appears to be frozen as they cannot turn the unit on or off.  I then have to unplug the power and plug it back in. Then everything functions again until the next freeze up.  I need help in diagnosing what is causing this problem and how to fix it and appreciate all help.

read more...
    0 33
    • wm2000
      PedroRodrigues Hi wm2000, thank you for your post,
      I presuppose you where referring to the VOICETONE C1 that performs pitch correction, instead of the Voicetone Correct.
      When referring to the Voicetone Correct or the Voicetone Correct XT, as kiskadar69 mentioned below, the Voicetone Correct does not offer a USB port but the Voicetone Correct XT does.
      Nonetheless, I will leave you a link below that will give access to the guides and the tools required to update both units, I hope this helps.
      https://wsi.li/dl/cxe6vyZbJmCz7hob8/
      Thank you
      • Feb 25
    • wm2000
      kiskadar69 Is it the original VoiceTone Correct (which has no USB connector) or the VoiceTone Correct XT (which has a USB connector)?
      • Feb 25
  • New
    Fedup
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-24

As per title, the unit itself is only outputting right channel audio through line out. I've confirmed that it's the unit by removing it entirely from my sound output chain. If I just have everything go directly through the sound card I get both right and left channels. But when it goes through the Go XLR Mini first, I only get the right channel. The cables are not at fault (I've tested them with the soundcard and they work properly). 

I was hoping to use the Go XLR to handle Console sound, etc., as well as my microphone, but the inability to get left channel out, puts an end to this. Is my unit broken? I bought it in the middle of last year, but have only just tried setting it up for anything other than just the microphone.

read more...
    0 12
    • Fedup
      NicJonesMT Hi Fedup.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and provide as much detail about your setup, and any trouble shooting you have already undertaken. From there we can advise you further.
      • Feb 24
      • GoXLR Mini only outputting right channel audio
        Fedup The issue seems to have fixed itself. I tried to audio Y split cables plugged into a hum destroyer, then plugged into each other, and finally a standard non-split audio cable, and the Mini is properly outputting both channels in the one cable.
        • Feb 27
  • New
    jamierogers74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-18

I'm sending back my tc helicon go solo. What an absolute pile of rubbish this thing is. The lightening connector broke as soon as I connected it. I used an organic to connect another as you cannot get another original cable. Now it just keep switching on and off every three seconds. It's the most hassle I've ever had connecting an audio interface. Absolute rubbish

read more...
    0 24
  • New
    jschenell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-30

Hi!

Is there a way for me to change the bitrate from 48000 down to 44100 for my GoXLRMini ? If I open the GoXLRapplication this setting is greyed and not editable. I will using the mixer to stream audio and I hoped to get a chain with my stuff using the same bitrate all the way. 
    I am not sure here but a friend told me using 44100 would be the best (because we are broadcasting to the server using that bitrate:)

Cant understand how to Edit this. Any suggestions are appreciated.

read more...
    0 1,013
    • jschenell
      PedroRodrigues Hi jschenell, thank you for your post, regarding your question, please consider that is not possible to change the Sample Rate on the GOXLR or GOXLR MINI as both units have a fixed Sample Rate @48Khz. Thank you
      • Feb 2
  • New
    Dexxa
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-01-27

Hello dear developers,

the GOXLR is a great product and I love it!
    There is only one feature missing:
    The Cough Button should get a ducking function.

Idea:
    with click or hold on the Cough Button reduces the music Kannal for Radio Live Moderation!
    When Radio Modertor click on the "Cough Button" and hold it down, the user's music canal (Channel 4) will lower to a chosen value and after releasing it, the value will increase back to the default.

Could you implement this?

Please excuse my english

Marcus

read more...
    1 77
    • Dexxa
      PedroRodrigues Hi Dexxa, thank you for your post, I will forward your feature request to the Dev. Team. Thank you
      • Jan 28
    • Dexxa
      Dexxa Hi Pedro Okay thank you very much,

the function would be really perfect if it existed
      • Jan 28
    • Dexxa
      Dexxa

I think many music presenters could use this feature! They would certainly be grateful for it. ;-)

• Jan 28
    • Dexxa
      Dexxa the idea is already being worked on?
      • May 2
  • New
    Cronix
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-25

Guten Tag,

mein GoXLR Mini übernimmt die Farben von der App bzw. Software nicht. In der Software kann ich unter dem Punkt "Lighting" die Farben einstellen, die ich möchte und diese werden auch in der Software angezeigt aber nicht auf mein Gerät übernommen.

Das GoXLR Mini leuchtet in einen normalen Weiß. Sobald ich den Style bei den Fader wechsel zu Gradient oder Meter übernimmt er dieses ohne Probleme.

Das USB-Kabel habe ich einmal entfernt und wieder reingesteckt, dann leuchtet das GoXLR in "Regenbogenfarben". Die LED's sind also nicht defekt.

Die komplette Software habe ich deinstalliert und neu installiert.

Eine mögliche Lösung oder Problem ist ein Bug in der jetzigen Version.

Infos:
    Windows 11
    Gerät ist an USB 3.0 angeschlossen.
    App Version: 1.3.3.130
    Hardware Version: 1.1.8.43

Ich bitte um Hilfe.

MfG

Nico

read more...
    0 91
    • Cronix
      Nigel67 Hi Cronix. Please can you submit a ticket to our Technical Support Team and they will be able to help you further with your issue. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jan 25
  • New
    guybloom
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-25

(I am setting up for podcasting)

I am in Mic Setup and there is NO MIC SIGNAL showing.

• I have a Go XLR Mini.
    • Shure SMB7.
    • All plugged into an external hub.
    • All software updated.
    • The app says: "Go XLR Mini Connected via USB".
    • I have the Shure Mic plugged into the Go XLR.
    • I have the USB plugged into the external Hub and have tried it plugged in direct to the Laptop.
    • In Windows I have selected: Chat Mic.
    • The laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad Carbon X1, well up to the job.
    • I am running Windows 11.

Can someone please help me I am getting a bit desperate.

Thank you

Guy

read more...
    0 34
  • New
    Cob93
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-25

I have a Go Twin. But the "direct monitoring" switch seems to have no effect, I can hear both the wet and dry sound regardless of the switch position through both the headphone jack and stereo outputs. Is there a fix for this?

0 23
Go to page