Statistics

305,216 members
189,489 posts
  • New
    BabylonCome
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-19

Hi all,

I'm new here so please forgive me if I have asked this in the wrong place or this problem has already been solved. I have done a search and I cannot find a solution to this problem.

My problem is related to analouge inputs on my USB devices making the sound stutter on my GoXLR Mini. For example, in general use while editing videos, music playback, surfing the web/viewing YouTube I have no issues what so ever. Even playing games that require no analouge inputs. However, as soon as I start to play games that us TrackIR/VR/joysticks then when ever I move my head (trackIR/VR) or move the joystick (flight sims), then all sound channels start to stutter with constant drop outs. This includes system, chat mic and main mic. As soon as I stop all inputs, the sound will return to normal until I move my head again.

I have even moved the GoXLR onto my PCIe USB C card so that it is on a dedicated bus lane, but the problem still happens.

My system is as follows:

Ryzen 5900X
    Asus TUF X570 mobo with 32Mb RAM (DDR4)
    Asus Strix 3080

I do have about 12 USB devices (keyboards, mouse, Stream Deck) but they are spread over the 4 x USB 3 ports on the mobo with the exception of the GoXLR which is not on the PCIe card. My Quest 2 is on the USB3.1 bus on the mobo.

Any help please would be great..

read more...
    0 12
    • BabylonCome
      PedroRodrigues Hi BabylonCome, thank you for your post, in this case I would suggest to submit an assistance request directly to our Tech Support Team via the Link below so we can assist you with more tools. https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCHelicon Thank you
      • November 21, 2021
    • BabylonCome
      BabylonCome

An update... I've spread my USB devices around to include putting the TrackIR and Warthog joystick on different busses but still no joy, the constant audio drop outs in both DCS and Arma 3 are still present. So I have solved this problem by simply throwing the GoXLR in the bin where it belongs and going back to using the on-board audio jacks... no more audio drop outs...

• November 29, 2021
  • New
    Prennie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-12

Go Pro red light continually blinking. Recording with low volume. Adjusted mixer and swapped cables however, no change. Help

0 17
    • Prennie
      PedroRodrigues Hi Prennie, thank you for your post, please confirm that you are using a USB MINI 10-PIN and if you are connecting the unit to a IPAD/IPHONE, please confirm that the batteries or external DC POWER supply are also used. Thank you
      • November 14, 2021
    • Prennie
      Prennie

USB mini. iPhone. External DC power.

• November 14, 2021
  • New
    MichaelPirtle
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-11-01

We are a studio that has been working from home through the pandemic and are getting back into the studio now.  There are things that our talent has been able to do at home that they want to bring back into the studio on their return, such as the functionality of the GoXLR.  

In our studio environment, we need their microphones to go not just into their PCs but also into a main mixer for streaming.  Can the line output on the GoXLR be adapted to send out the effected mic signal and the SFX but not the audio from the PC?

read more...
    0 24
    • MichaelPirtle
      PedroRodrigues Hi MichaelPirtle, thank you for your post, unfortunately that is not possible, the GOXLR output is done via 1/8" TRS, stereo, so you would not be able to separate the signal . Thank you
      • November 2, 2021
  • New
    tdarcy1124
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-27

I have a GoXLR. It resets every time I reboot my computer and doesn't recognize the saved profiles even exist (it's blank in the app when I search for them, but there when I check in normal Windows explorer). 

0 2,951
    • tdarcy1124
      NicJonesMT Hi Tdarcy.
      Sorry to hear about this.
      Have you checked the location where the profiles are stored?
      In the app if you go to SYSTEM > GLOBAL SETTINGS you will be able to see the location.
      Please check that the profiles are located in here.

Alternatively you could try moving them to a new location and changing the location in the Global settings menu. Could you please try this and confirm if you have the same issue?
      • October 27, 2021
  • New
    Amozz86
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-23

Hi all,

im hoping someone can help me. I just bought a tc helicon go twin so that I can use bias tc on my iPhone at home to practice guitar. I'm about to take it back for a refund as the input distorts when even when the gain is set as low as it can go. When I plug my guitar into another interface of mine this doesn't happen. It's pretty significant distortion and just general tone loss. Am I doing something wrong? I have had a similar problem with an irig pro duo which I believe the go twin is copying. Any help would be appreciated. 

read more...
    0 39
    • Amozz86
      PedroRodrigues Hi Amozz86, please make sure that you are using a USB MINI 10-PIN to connect your unit to your phone the supplied 10-PIN USB-A to USB mini cable will not work with an Apple camera connect kit to IPAD/IPHONE unless the batteries or external DC POWER supply are also used, please also consider that you must connect your guitar using a TS cable and please take in to account that the input on your unit accepts an Impedance value of approx 470 kΩ.
      • October 24, 2021
  • New
    DaveMiles60
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-16

Hi all.

just bought a Go Twin to use with an iPad Air Gen 4. I’m trying to find the TC power supply (5v, 2.5A, centre +ve) I can use in Australia. 240vAC, with our weird supply pin layout.

Any Aussie users got a line on where I can get one? I don’t want to roll the dice on a parts-shop power supply that fries the unit AND voids the warranty.

read more...
    0 142
    • DaveMiles60
      PedroRodrigues Hi DaveMiles60, thank you for your post, as long as the PSU has the following features,5 V DC, ≥2.5 A, center positive, you should not have any issue using any PSU,nevertheless if you wish to contact our partner in Australia, please follow the link below: https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html?isoCode=AU&type=STORE
      Thank you
      • October 16, 2021
    • DaveMiles60
      looselectron I got mine to work with a Logitec power supply (LA-10W5S-09) I found in a bin at a HARDOFF in Japan.
      • Oct 5
  • New
    NewOldz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-30

Blue light lights momentarily then goes out, no guitar sound. Using Samsung S7, because my S20 has newer flat MINI USB connection, not supplied.

Using ToneBridge.

1 35
    • NewOldz
      Dale_M Hi there we would advise raising a Technical ticket from the support tab above.
      • September 30, 2021
  • New
    jffry101
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Is it possible to save different profiles, where the levels persist between the different profiles? As in, say the mic level is moved to 75%, and when I move to a different profile, to keep that number. Ideally, I'd only alter the fader setup/lighting, not any of the other options. 

read more...
    0 39
    • jffry101
      PedroRodrigues Hi jffry101 Please consider that any profile you create will be able to store all the settings you need,how you require for any particular tasks. You will not be bale to share the MIC level between profiles but you must set up the same MIC level on each profile.
      • September 14, 2021
  • New
    AirPlush
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-29

Product: GoXLR
    App/Firmware/Dice version info: App:1.3.3.130 Firmaware:1.3.29.81 Dice:1.2.15.77
    Summary of Issue: I am using shure sm7b and seems like i am getting a lot of background noise when i speak into my microphone
    How long have you had this issue: about a month or so
    Steps you have taken to fix your issue: messed around in goxlr setting for the mic, messed with windows setting swapping things around, can't remember everything i've tried. moved the goxlr around. changed power plugs where it was plugged in at. swapped usb plugs. i've unplugged everything besides headphones, usb and power to eliminate as much interference as possible.
    Full explanation of your issue: just irritating background static noise. My room is pretty quiet i've turn off everything, AC included and turned my fans down low and it's just constantly picking up this weird weird static type background noise whenever i speak. so gate isn't helpful. seems to be about the same volume as my voice.
    How many PC's are in your setup: 2 pc, but problem persists even on single
    What Microphone are you using? sm7b Are you using a cloudlifter/dm1? i've tried with and without the cloud lifter, using phantom power with the cloud lifter as needed
    What types of headphones are you using: wireless but has a 3.5mm razer blackshark v2
    What motherboard are you using: dark hero x570

read more...
    0 1,157
    • AirPlush
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi AirPlush, I can see you have opened a technical support ticket for this issue also. I have added these details to your ticket and a response will be sent shortly from the ticket. Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder as occasionally we have noticed our replies route to these locations.
      • August 29, 2021
  • New
    FeelTheFlow
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-19

Hi,

I recognized the blender does provide a MIDI Interface which is shown in the devices list in windows (and e. g. reaper). I found no documentation about it. Does anyone know what it’s good for?

Thanks
    Florian

0 43
    • FeelTheFlow
      PedroRodrigues Hi FeelTheFlow please consider that regarding the Blender all the ADC operation is done exclusively via USB and does not offer any MIDI over USB platform on that stage of operation, the MIDI over USB operation present on this unit is exclusively for firmware update using MIDI OX tools. Thank you
      • August 19, 2021
Go to page