Statistics

180,561 members
49,328 posts
  • 2020-07-03
    Hi, I know that the TC Konnekt 24D is discontinued, so I won't bother support with a lot of questions. But I'm a long time customer of TC Electronics and my trusted TC Konnekt 24D has worked great since 2006 on my win 7 64 bit pro system. Yesterday I installed Win10 Pro (64 bit) on my PC and the 2.4.1 drivers (which I had on an old hard drive). That worked fine. After a while I found the "newest" drivers from 2016 which are called tcaudiointerfacesoftware-x64-361.msi - and installed them 5 minutes ago. But now I get a warning message which I haven't seen before. It says: "Driver version does not match the control panel". How do I solve this issue? Yes, I had to uninstall the 2.4.1. drivers before I installed the tcaudiointerfacesoftware-x64-361.msi - and I turned off the TC Konnekt 24 interface before I uninstalled the drivers and installed the latest ones, and restarted my PC, and then turned on the interface. Can someone help me out here? I love my TC Konnekt 24D and it would be great to have it working on win10 ;-) Thanks in advance. Cheers!
    read more...
    0 44
    • dagovitsj
      dagovitsj Hi, I just uninstalled the drivers and installed it one more time, now it's working as it should, no more warning message. Great!
      • Jul 3
  • 2020-07-03
    Hi, I wonder if its possible to purchase spare parts to a Konnekt 24D, like the potentiometer to the volume knob for example? Thanks in advance :-)
    0 21
    • dagovitsj
      Nic Jones Hi DagovitsJ.

The Konnekt is now discontinued so it is unlikely that we will still have parts available. However if you click on "Support" at the top you can open a Spare Parts request. Alternatively you can use the following link and contact one of our approved service centres to see if they have any stock;

https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html?type=POS
      • Jul 3
      • TC Konnekt 24D - spare parts?
        dagovitsj Wow, that was ligthing fast - thanks for your reply, I'll check about that! Have a nice day :-)
        • Jul 3