Statistics

187,350 members
57,226 posts
  • 2020-10-15

Is it possible by using suitable transmitter to turn the earphone socket to connect to blue tooth headphones

0 4
    • Charles Webb
      Dale Minaker Many thanks for your question, the Voicelive range does not support wireless or bluetooth integration with 3rd party gear so it's technically it's a no but if you get it working it will be unsupported. I hope this helps.
      • Oct 15
  • 2020-10-14

Hello. How can I set up TC HELICON GO GUITAR in my PC? Because I have bought it according to its written product info in the website. 

Sincrely Yours

Bugra KURAN

0 15
    • Bugra KURAN
      Leah from Music Tribe Hi @bugrakuran ,

In order to use your Go Guitar with your PC, your computer would need a TRRS connection. This looks like a normal 3.5mm headphone jack but can transmit both the microphone (to record) and left/right audio (to playback) signals to and from your device.

If you don't have a computer with this type of connection, most modern mobile devices have this capability.

I hope this helps. Thanks!
      • Oct 14
      • TC HELICON GO GUITAR
        Bugra KURAN Thank you very much for your help.
        • Oct 14
  • 2020-10-11

The mini 3 pin input to the 802 preamp is damaged. There is a input jack in model MXUL3 cpnverter. I want to buy one

0 8
  • 2020-10-01

is anyone else having problems with connecting UMC1820 Adat to (in my case) the apollo twin?

the mic is coming in on the 1820 but in the apollo, it's not recognizing it

i have, from the 1820 Toslink adat out. to, apollo twin adat in

my operating system is the latest mac 

if anyone could shed a light on this I will be forever grateful

thanks

read more...
    0 14
    • Leslie Bell
      Kyle Johnson Hi Leslie, Kyle here with Music Tribe. The ADAT inputs and outputs on the UMC1820 are only tied to the USB port on the UMC1820. It is not possible to route the analog inputs on the UMC1820 to the ADAT outputs, or route the ADAT inputs to the Analog Outputs. The UMC1820 is not intended to be an extra 8 channel preamp.
      • Oct 1
    • Leslie Bell
      Leslie Bell that's not what said on the lovely utube advert. U say (The ADAT inputs and outputs on the UMC1820 are only tied to the USB port on the UMC1820. so could u tell me what adat is used for
      • Oct 1
    • Leslie Bell
      Leslie Bell so what ur saying is it cant be used as a slave only master to slave
      • Oct 1
      • Behringer UMC1820 Adat peoblems
        Kyle Johnson That's correct. The ADAT inputs/outputs are only accessible from a computer via the USB connection. It is not possible to directly link the ADAT I/O to the Analog I/O.
        • Oct 1
    • Leslie Bell
      Leslie Bell ok, thanks Kyle.
      • Oct 4
  • 2020-09-18

Hello, I have logged a support request looking for a replacement Mini USB to lightning cable for the go guitar pro. They gave me the part number, Q71-00002-27890, but I cannot find where to buy this from. Logging another support request asking where to purchase this just resulted in providing the same part number, with no solution on where to buy it. Does anyone know where I can look to find this? Google turned up nothing, and It seems mini USB to lighting is a hard cable to find, and I'm not even sure if they use standard pinouts or not. Any help is appreciated!

read more...
    0 19
    • Tyler Hall
      Nigel Turner Hi, can you give me the two case numbers and I will take a look s to why we didn't supply you with pricing and availability for the part. I am really not sure why we would have given you the part number and no other information. Many thanks.
      • Sep 17
    • Tyler Hall
      Tyler Hall Hi, the case numbers are CAS-139394-X4K5H9 and CAS-138262-P6N1S8
      • Sep 18
      • Go guitar pro replacement lightning cable
        Nigel Turner Hi, I have checked your cases. They are still with the spares team. The part numbers were added by a colleague to make it easy for the team to quote you. I have asked them to get back to you today, Monday latest.
        • ·
        • Sep 18
  • 2020-07-28

Hiya guys any chance of a android app for the deepmind 12 please. I don't own any apple productsas they are too expensive for me 

0 10
    • Greig Dunsmuir
      William Reichling Hello Greig, At the moment, there aren't any plans for an official android app for DEEPMIND 12. It may be something we would consider though.
      • Jul 28
    • Greig Dunsmuir
      Greig Dunsmuir Thanks very much for the reply, it would be cool if you did. I don't know how difficult it is to get an apple app and swap it to android?
      • Jul 29
  • 2020-07-03
    I have a GO Guitar, it will not connect to my computer so that I can record sound, why do you not have a support area that I can get help today, not when you get to it
    0 34
    • Robert Miller
      Nic Jones Hi Rdadscomp1.

Please see my comment on your last post.

We will need to gather some more information from you based on what system you are using and how you have the device setup and configured. We can then determine how to resolve this issue for you.

Can you please click "Support" at the top and open a Technical support ticket. Please ensure that you provide the following when opening your ticket;

• Can you please detail any other devices that are being used in conjunction and exactly how these are connected to your device?

• Can you please detail how parameters on the device are set?

• Have you tested the device using an alternative audio source?

• Do you have access to alternative computer?

• Are any LED’s or lights on the device lit up or behaving erratically?

• What software are you using the device with?

• Are you connecting to a Windows or Mac computer and what operating system are you using?

• Do you have a similar device that you can compare the behaviours of?

• Can you please provide me with a detailed description of how the device is behaving and any other trouble shooting steps that you have undertaken?

If possible could you please also prepare a short video that clearly shows how the device is setup and behaving? These videos are extremely helpful in quickly identifying the cause of your issue and finding a resolution.

If you upload the video to file sharing platform, such as Dropbox or Google Drive and paste a Shareable link into the case subject field, the Case handler will be able to download and view (Please ensure that you have it set so that anyone with the link can view the file).
      • Jul 3
    • Robert Miller
      Robert Miller All I did was plug it in to my headphone plugin area, then downloaded your player, the headphones give me sound, but the guitar is not connecting to the computer, it said no device found, am I to download a program, or did I download the wrong program, there is nothing other than the GO Guitar connected
      • Jul 3
      • I am still having problems
        Nic Jones Does your computer have individual Mic and Headphone ports or a dual port?

If Separate then you need to get a TRRS splitter to connect to both Ports. You will then be able to get input and output of your machine.

Something like the following should work;

Click Here

If you have a dual headphone and mic port, do you see any input signal in the Recording devices menu?
        • Jul 3
    • Robert Miller
      Robert Miller there is no light on the unit, what am I doing wrong
      • Jul 3
        Nic Jones Can you please open a Technical Support ticket and we can then advise you further on how to setup and use the device.

Click support at the top of the page and then provide the previously request information.
        • Jul 3
    • Robert Miller
      Robert Miller windows 10 is what i am using
      • Jul 3
        Nic Jones If you right Click the speaker icon in the bottom right corner of the screen and select Recording devices, do you see an input coming in? It would normally be named as "Realtek" or something similar as you are using your Computers main input and output.

As Above, If you are using a computer with a port for the headphones, and a port for the Mic, you will need a TRRS to dual TRS splitter cable to connect to both, and allow input and output from your computer.
        • Jul 3
    • Robert Miller
      Robert Miller It has one port, and nothing said recording on it
      • Jul 3
        Nic Jones If there is only one port on your computer then you will need the splitter cable as stated above.

Sorry I'm using an older version of Windows 10. on version 1803 or later, you need to right click the icon and "Open Sound Settings".
        You should then be able to see your input and output levels.

With the Go Guitar connected to the Mic input on your computer, you should see the input raise.

As above, I think the best and fastest option would be to open a support ticket and one of the team can go through all setup steps with you.
        • Jul 3