Statistics

289,990 members
172,574 posts
  • New
    msoukal52
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-21

Need Repair...TC-Helicon VSM-300 Does not power up??

0 10
  • New
    FlorisV
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05

my UMC1820 can't connect to my ada8000 

I'm working in Linux Ubuntu and connected a new ADAT cable between UMC1820 ADAT out (13-20) and ada8000 ADAT in.

When the adat cable is only connected to the UMC1820, I can see the red light at the end of the cable.

Is there a special installation ritual I should perform or driver I should install?

read more...
    0 3
    • FlorisV
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Make sure the ADA unit is set to the ADAT IN SLAVE Clocking mode.
      • Apr 5
    • FlorisV
      FlorisV

yes, that switch is set to slave

• Apr 5
    • FlorisV
      KyleJohnson Are you trying to get both input and output? Or only output? Typically when setting up the UMC with the ADA we recommend using 2 optical cables, 1 running each way.
      • Apr 5
    • FlorisV
      FlorisV

only output, one cable is connected. Are there really two cables needed when using only as output?

• Apr 5
      • UMC1820 can't connect to ada8000
        KyleJohnson Yes, Even if you are using your ADA8000 for just an output, or input, and not both, you need to connect both the IN and OUT optical ports. This is because the ADA8000 is sending clock signals through the optical cables.
        • ·
        • Apr 5
    • FlorisV
      FlorisV

I see

• Apr 5
  • New
    ByronJohnston
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-04-03

While adjusting my Voice Live 3, I accidently moved aomething that is preventing my AUX plugin that inputs my Rythem machine into the mix. What did do and how can I fix it. Apparently the Reset button under the head phone hole does not work

0 4
    • ByronJohnston
      NicJonesMT Hi ByronJohnston.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide a detailed description of your full setup and exactly what is happening.
      • Apr 4
  • New
    Juliavon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-01

Hey, where can I buy the optional DC adapter/power supply for go twin interface? Appreciate any help on this, haven't been successful finding a compatible adapter for it so far...

0 5
    • Juliavon
      WilliamR Hello, Please click on the support link above and create a parts ticket and someone will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
      • Apr 1
  • New
    gmagbu
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-30

HI, my tc helicon voicelive 2  is not powering up.Tried few times with no luck. Pls help Tnx

0 14
    • gmagbu
      Dale_M If you do not have another correct rated PSU to try then it would be best to go to the support tab above and open a Technical ticket with us to assist you.
      • Mar 30
  • New
    jamierogers74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-18

I'm sending back my tc helicon go solo. What an absolute pile of rubbish this thing is. The lightening connector broke as soon as I connected it. I used an organic to connect another as you cannot get another original cable. Now it just keep switching on and off every three seconds. It's the most hassle I've ever had connecting an audio interface. Absolute rubbish

read more...
    0 21
  • New
    Cob93
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-25

I have a Go Twin. But the "direct monitoring" switch seems to have no effect, I can hear both the wet and dry sound regardless of the switch position through both the headphone jack and stereo outputs. Is there a fix for this?

0 20
  • New
    Bryanliong
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-18

why the device show no power,led light is off ,after I put in the batteries?it show no working...

0 22
    • Bryanliong
      Cob93 Once you open an app on your phone like GarageBand etc, it should turn on
      • Jan 25
    • Bryanliong
      PedroRodrigues Hi Bryanliong, thank you for your post, in this case I would suggest you to confirm if you are using a 10-PIN USB MINI to Lightning cable. Thank you
      • Feb 14
  • New
    Dareyesgt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-10

Hi, I've had the Go Guitar Pro and I love it, but in my last trip the cables were stolen, so I'm looking for a replacement cable but can't seem to find one, I've open a case for spare parts but haven't got an answer, has anyone found a cable like this or a work around? Mini USB to lightning is not a very common type of cable.

Thanks

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    JPGarmon
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-12-13

I just purchased a Go Twin because I thought it would work with and Android Phone based upon what I read on Sweetwater web site. It appears it doesn't. I'd like confirmation before I send it back and some instructions if it does work. Thanks for your time.

read more...
    0 7
Go to page