Statistics

187,337 members
57,212 posts
  • 2020-10-11

The mini 3 pin input to the 802 preamp is damaged. There is a input jack in model MXUL3 cpnverter. I want to buy one

0 8
  • 2020-10-01

is anyone else having problems with connecting UMC1820 Adat to (in my case) the apollo twin?

the mic is coming in on the 1820 but in the apollo, it's not recognizing it

i have, from the 1820 Toslink adat out. to, apollo twin adat in

my operating system is the latest mac 

if anyone could shed a light on this I will be forever grateful

thanks

read more...
    0 14
    • Leslie Bell
      Kyle Johnson Hi Leslie, Kyle here with Music Tribe. The ADAT inputs and outputs on the UMC1820 are only tied to the USB port on the UMC1820. It is not possible to route the analog inputs on the UMC1820 to the ADAT outputs, or route the ADAT inputs to the Analog Outputs. The UMC1820 is not intended to be an extra 8 channel preamp.
      • Oct 1
    • Leslie Bell
      Leslie Bell that's not what said on the lovely utube advert. U say (The ADAT inputs and outputs on the UMC1820 are only tied to the USB port on the UMC1820. so could u tell me what adat is used for
      • Oct 1
    • Leslie Bell
      Leslie Bell so what ur saying is it cant be used as a slave only master to slave
      • Oct 1
      • Behringer UMC1820 Adat peoblems
        Kyle Johnson That's correct. The ADAT inputs/outputs are only accessible from a computer via the USB connection. It is not possible to directly link the ADAT I/O to the Analog I/O.
        • Oct 1
    • Leslie Bell
      Leslie Bell ok, thanks Kyle.
      • Oct 4