Statistics

270,112 members
149,901 posts
  • New
    Cob93
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-25

I have a Go Twin. But the "direct monitoring" switch seems to have no effect, I can hear both the wet and dry sound regardless of the switch position through both the headphone jack and stereo outputs. Is there a fix for this?

0 6
  • New
    Bryanliong
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-18

why the device show no power,led light is off ,after I put in the batteries?it show no working...

0 5
  • New
    Dareyesgt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-10

Hi, I've had the Go Guitar Pro and I love it, but in my last trip the cables were stolen, so I'm looking for a replacement cable but can't seem to find one, I've open a case for spare parts but haven't got an answer, has anyone found a cable like this or a work around? Mini USB to lightning is not a very common type of cable.

Thanks

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    JPGarmon
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-12-13

I just purchased a Go Twin because I thought it would work with and Android Phone based upon what I read on Sweetwater web site. It appears it doesn't. I'd like confirmation before I send it back and some instructions if it does work. Thanks for your time.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    MarcLez
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-01

Long recording times need power to the iOS device. Is there an option to power the device and use the Go Twin? The (camera) adapter from Apple with lightning and USB connectors does not fire up the Go Twin. Directly from the USB to lightning is working fine but the iOS device has no external power source. What to do?

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    NewOldz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-30

Blue light lights momentarily then goes out, no guitar sound. Using Samsung S7, because my S20 has newer flat MINI USB connection, not supplied.

Using ToneBridge.

0 12
    • NewOldz
      Dale_M Hi there we would advise raising a Technical ticket from the support tab above.
      • September 30, 2021
  • New
    thomstove
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-24

Hello, I've just purchased the Go Guitar interface from TC Helicon. I've connected it as the instructions say but cannot hear the guitar as it's recording. I've tried using the Go Record app and Dolby Go. For some reason the signal is not being sent back tomthe headphones. Am I missing something? It's an S10 phone. Thanks in advance

read more...
    0 42
    • thomstove
      Dale_M Sorry to hear this, please go to the support tab above and select Technical for us to assist you.
      • July 27, 2021
  • New
    k4fel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-17

Hi. One Question.

Does the TC Helicon Go Twin USB audio interface work with the latest iPad/iPhone 2021 with the M1 chip?

0 68
  • New
    FitzGerald
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-01

Hi please help me set up my go xlr. How can I connect it to my phone for live streaming apps? 

thank you 

0 66
    • FitzGerald
      NicJonesMT Hi FitzGerald. Please submit a tech support ticket and we will be able to advise you further.

To do this just click Support at the top of the page.
      • June 1, 2021
  • New
    InkedBeetle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-08

I bought a Go guitar Pro in December and was working perfectly... till yesterday. When I plug into the USB with my iPad Pro the blue TC Helicon logo lights up, then the square light above it which is supposed to be blue (red when guitar output is over limit) constantly flashes red. There's no audio input into the device and it does'nt seems to solve restarting the iPad o repeat the connecting process. Any toughts?

read more...
    0 81
Go to page