Statistics

299,155 members
182,868 posts
  • New
    tgalaz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-28

CAS was created 7-18-2022, shipped the same day. New DL32 out of the box that would not power on. It is now 9-28!!! Cannot get ahold of any one! What the hell is going on?

0 7
    • tgalaz
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Can you please provide your Case number so we can look into this for you?
      • Wed at 12:27 PM
      • BRAND NEW DL32
        tgalaz CAS-613578-T9H0T9
        • Wed at 1:44 PM
      • BRAND NEW DL32
        tgalaz "STATUS" = "Problem Solved" does not help if I do not have the product back in my inventory, witch BTW said product is for an install.
        • Wed at 2:02 PM
    • tgalaz
      KyleJohnson

I have requested that the Service team follow up on your repair.

• Wed at 3:14 PM
      • BRAND NEW DL32
        tgalaz A colleague asked me to check the status of your DL32 repair.

The service center ordered a power supply for it in July shortly after receiving it. Unfortunately, that part is currently unavailable with no ETA of when it will become available. We also do not presently have any replacements in stock.

In light of this, per Music Tribe policy, we would like to offer you a direct refund for the amount reflected on your proof of purchase (excludes tax and/or shipping).

If you would like to continue, please complete and sign the bottom portion of the attached form. We'd prefer that you populate the form electronically to prevent any errors that may occur with handwritten entries. You should be able to digitally complete and sign the form with a PDF application such as Adobe Acrobat Reader. Refunds are processed as ACH transfers. We'll need your banking info to complete this transfer.

For U.S. customers, please provide your Routing and Account numbers for an ACH transfer. For customers outside the U.S., please provide your IBAN and SWIFT Code for a wire transfer.

To ensure that all the information on the form is correct and avoid any unnecessary delays, our finance team also requires a banking document (a screen shot of a banking document is fine) that shows the following information:
        • Wed at 5:06 PM
      • BRAND NEW DL32
        tgalaz Just so I understand correctly. I/we bought a brand new unit for a client that did not work out of the box, sent it back on our dime, you cannot fix or replace it. But you will refund the purchase price, but NOT the shipping to you? HOW IN THE HELL DOES THAT WORK?!?!
        • Wed at 5:09 PM
      • BRAND NEW DL32
        fgalaz208 Cannot wait for the response for the repair on the X32
        • Wed at 7:20 PM
  • New
    lhlh1202
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-20

goxlr + ALCTRON  MP73EQV2 

Can I use it?

0 7
    • lhlh1202
      PedroRodrigues Hi lhlh1202, thank you for your post, please ponder that the GOXLR uses and award-winning ultra-low-noise MIDAS mic preamp so your voice sounds clean and crisp, no matter which microphone you throw at it. If you've got a mic that requires a lot of gain, the GOXLR provides plenty of power, not requiring the use of any Mic Pre-Amp
      The MP73EQV2 Mic pre-amplifiers with EQ has been designed with a different profile than being used connected with a GOXLR to be used as a Pre-Amp.
      With the GOXLR what is more commonly used is the Cloudlifter CL-1: https://www.cloudmicrophones.com/cloudlifter-cl-1 I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Sep 19
  • New
    FlipF
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-16

On April 27, I received confirmation that Musictribe assigned Case Number CAS-5989492-N0Q6C5 for my (under warranty) malfunctioning Midas DL32.  I have not heard from anyone since and there is apparently no way to make contact--other than to send a message via this format.

In the past, I have found Customer Service to be relatively prompt and helpful.  I am not sure what changed, but not hearing from anyone--and not being able to contact anyone after 13 business days--is frankly, not acceptable.  

I ask you to please have someone respond and get this issue resolved.  It's difficult to run a studio when warranteed gear isn't working...

thanks in advance for stepping in to resolve this.

read more...
    1 69
    • FlipF
      Dale_M Hi there, you submitted this as a Service request not a Technical ticket, Service gets more traffic so I have taken the ticket out and will respond shortly.
      • May 16
    • FlipF
      FlipF

Well, it’s now been 6-1/2 weeks and I haven’t heard a word from the service department. I have sent emails to Dale M—who was kind enough to step in 3-1/2 weeks ago—for updates, but now he is ‘radio-silent” as well…. No response. I am ready to contact US / State Govt Agencies to lodge a formal complaint. This is still under Warrantee and my requests have been ignored. There is no excuse for not responding. To anyone out there, if you have lodged a formal complaint, please let me know with what agency. I am so disappointed in Behringer, and am ready to go public with this. I know I am not alone in this and I have had enough of being ignored. Right now, I wish I never bought anything from Behringer!

• Jun 4
  • New
    nishadh6981
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-09

Hi guys. Anyone here who can help me with patching multiple synths via the px3000 to my uad apollo twin?. I am trying to connect the moog subsequent, ms 1 & rd 8. Tried everything I know but just couldn't get more than 2 synths to sound at a time. I still have a few more synths to go but just can't seem to go beyond 2. Help!!!

read more...
    0 22
  • New
    MikeDV
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-04-27

Related to the X32 Ultranet system - the P16i will take ADAT input and distribute to P16M (what a cool unit, takes analog signals too). Anyone know how that works exactly? Looking at a non-Behringer mixer deck to use that has an ADAT out card with two outputs marked 1-8 and 9-16. Does the P16i just send those through to the P16m - or anyone know anything else about that?   Can the analog and ADAT signals be used at the same time?  Don't have it to experiment with yet.  Behringer information doesn't address this feature other than to say it is there on the unit.

read more...
    0 162
    • MikeDV
      KyleJohnson Hello Mike, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Yes you can connect from a 3rd party ADAT Output into the ADAT Inputs on the P16-I and it will convert the signal to Ultranet. The ADAT Source must be 44.1 or 48kHz in order to be compatible.

No, The analog inputs can not be used while the ADAT inputs are in use. As soon as a clock signal is present in the ADAT Inputs, the analog inputs are turned off.
      • April 27, 2021
      • P16i
        MikeDV Awesome, thanks Kyle. Assuming channel designations sent (1-16) will show up that way on the P16m - will experiment with that part. Can't wait to see how the P16m performs with a different mixer. They work great with my X32 rack.
        • April 27, 2021
      • P16i
        GaryHiggins You can combine adat and analog but in combinations of 8, if you use all 16 adat inputs you can have no analog but if you use 8 adat you can use 8 analog with it. Those combinations will be output from the P16i's ultranet outputs.
        • ·
        • April 27, 2021
  • New
    manlio65
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-18

Salve a tutti, sono nuovo in questa community e ne sono onorato. Vorrei acquistare un ADA 8200 per registrare soprattutto la batteria.

Volevo sapere se  l'ADA ha il pad in ogni ingresso per attenuare di-10/-20 db il segnale. Potreste darmi una risposta? Grazie

read more...
    0 238