Statistics

269,543 members
149,256 posts
  • New
    Cronix
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-25

Guten Tag,

mein GoXLR Mini übernimmt die Farben von der App bzw. Software nicht. In der Software kann ich unter dem Punkt "Lighting" die Farben einstellen, die ich möchte und diese werden auch in der Software angezeigt aber nicht auf mein Gerät übernommen.

Das GoXLR Mini leuchtet in einen normalen Weiß. Sobald ich den Style bei den Fader wechsel zu Gradient oder Meter übernimmt er dieses ohne Probleme.

Das USB-Kabel habe ich einmal entfernt und wieder reingesteckt, dann leuchtet das GoXLR in "Regenbogenfarben". Die LED's sind also nicht defekt.

Die komplette Software habe ich deinstalliert und neu installiert.

Eine mögliche Lösung oder Problem ist ein Bug in der jetzigen Version.

Infos:
    Windows 11
    Gerät ist an USB 3.0 angeschlossen.
    App Version: 1.3.3.130
    Hardware Version: 1.1.8.43

Ich bitte um Hilfe.

MfG

Nico

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    guybloom
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-25

(I am setting up for podcasting)

I am in Mic Setup and there is NO MIC SIGNAL showing.

• I have a Go XLR Mini.
    • Shure SMB7.
    • All plugged into an external hub.
    • All software updated.
    • The app says: "Go XLR Mini Connected via USB".
    • I have the Shure Mic plugged into the Go XLR.
    • I have the USB plugged into the external Hub and have tried it plugged in direct to the Laptop.
    • In Windows I have selected: Chat Mic.
    • The laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad Carbon X1, well up to the job.
    • I am running Windows 11.

Can someone please help me I am getting a bit desperate.

Thank you

Guy

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    manoelandreis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-22

I have a setup of a few synths connected to my new U-PHORIA UMC1820 and I'm having trouble with my output volume levels in a daw, they are very low compared with my inside monitoring in the soundcard and I don't know what to do.

I'm not proficient in music but I have my instrument and audio channels mixed as best as I can with EQ, compression with side chains and limiters and honestly to hear the music I need to stomp on the volume level while in the inside monitoring would wreck my speakers.

I still have my Presonus AudioboxTwo and it works fine when I connect it to my Mac, the sound is loud and clear.

Took me a really long time to start recording my music and now it doesn't work properly. Any help? :(

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    The3ze
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-22

I recently bought a Behringer UM2 audio interface, the input volume is very low and I am very, very close to my mic (Behringer XM8500). The input gains are on 100% and it is low volume both on Input 1 and Intrument. 

0 6
  • New
    niranjansai
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

how can i install the correct driver for UMC22 ? just bought it yesterday...

0 17
  • New
    bharatwajts
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

Hello, i purchased the uca202 interface a couple of months back. I noticed in the amazon product page that a free full version of Tracktion software is bundled up with the interface purchase.. I registered myself in the behringer site but did not receive any email for the free software. Kindly help me with that.

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    anka
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-19

Hi i'm now using umc 404HD , with it i can control my volume using mac volume control (F11 and F12 keyboard shortcut) so i can adjust all the 4 speakers for 4.0 setup with volume controll internally (not uisng volume knoib at device because it only adjusting main output 1 and 2) I want to buy umc 1820. Did umc 1820 behave the same way like umc 404hd?

i want to build a 7.1 system, and going to connect all the speaker to out 1 -8 (not using the main output for 1 -2 but Line ouput 1 -2 then line output 3 to 8) so in orther to control all the speaker volume at once, i want to use the mac volume control like what i did with umc 404hd. 

thanks for the respons, can't get the info about it anywhere. 

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    Toby2019
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-18

Hi, I need information. I registered the UMC202HD product, but how can I get the free software that everyone says?

Where do I download it?

Thank you all.

read more...
    1 10
    • Toby2019
      Nigel67 Hi Toby2019. You should have received an automated e-mail confirming your registration that also included the free Traktion licence and a link to download it. Please also check your spam and junk folder for the e-mail.
      • Jan 18
      • UMC202HD
        Nigel67 Hi Toby2019. I just found your registration details and an e-mail was sent to you. I have just sent it again. Please let me know if you still haven't received it. Many thanks
        • Jan 18
    • Toby2019
      Toby2019

• Jan 19
    • Toby2019
      Toby2019

OK, very good.....

• Jan 19
  • New
    AnthonyChow
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-18

I recently purchased a LG Gram Laptop with 32GB system memory. The computer comes installed with the newly developed Windows 11. The latest version of Behringer's U-Phoria UMC404HD driver was installed along with Riper DAW. And I am experiencing problems as follows:

1.  The system pauses during playback, then it starts again on its own.
    2.  There is Statics when recording with a microphone.

I was wondering if a New Driver designed for Windows 11 will be coming out soon.  

read more...
    1 5
  • New
    erod820
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-17

Hello,

I'm using the UMC1820 to monitor and record drums. I'm using 7 microphones going into inputs 1-7. The 8th input I use as a line in (instrument), with a 3.5mm to 3.5mm cable connected to a 1/4" adapter. I'll connect the other end of the 3.5mm cable to my laptop, metronome, or Iphone (with lightning to 3.5mm adapter). However, I noticed when I play music/tracks from my Iphone or laptop, the audio is very poor. There's a quite a bit of echo which is made worse when similar effects are in the track/song, and random frequencies/instruments are louder than others (vocals/guitars are loud but drums/bass sound drowned out or nonexistent). It sounds as if the audio is being played under water.

I have the UMC1820 set to direct monitoring. I'd like to note that this issue is occurring without the unit being connected to my computer via USB (I initially thought this may have been a latency issue with my DAW). I tried looking through some of the discussions but didn't see anything that quite matched my issue.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

read more...
    0 12
Go to page