Statistics

250,559 members
127,734 posts
  • New
    HanVertegaal
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-23

Hi, Can someone tell me what type of anti-aliasing filters are used in the XR-18? This information is needed to use the device in accredited measurements.

0 7
    • HanVertegaal
      Dale_M

This info can be found in the datasheets of the ADC (Cirrus CS5368) and DAC (Cirrus CS4385) that are used in XR18. This can be searched from your web browser.
      • Fri at 1:17 AM
    • HanVertegaal
      HanVertegaal

Thanks for the pointer!

• Fri at 7:01 AM
  • New
    JohnBrydon
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-09-21

I can only get 4 stereo signals in my DAW but I want 8 mono signals. Can't find a mono/stereo switch.

The UMC Control Panel shows the stereo channels linked (with a chain symbol) and I can't unlink them.

0 10
  • New
    sbrave
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-20

Hi

My Mac freezes apps I'm using, (Chrome & Pro Tools) when the X18's Ethernet is connected to an external router, connected to my Mac. Chrome will stop responding until I unplug the X18 ethernet connection, but more importantly, Pro Tools freezes on launch when the X18 is connected to this external router.

I use the external router for the X18 as suggested by many, to bypass the built in router. I'm not sure where the issue is getting locked up, but I can say it doesn't occur when the X18's ethernet is not connected. Is this a known issue? Do I need to make a setting in my external router?

Using X18 1.17 firmware, XAir app 1.5.0, mac OS Mojave 10.14.6

Thanks!

read more...
    0 5
    • sbrave
      Paul_Vannatto Upgrade the Mac app to 1.7
      • Mon at 3:17 PM
    • sbrave
      sbrave Hi, I've now been able to see the issue is that the cable router and the external router are both using the same IP address for some reason? The external router was purchased and used strictly as a WiFi router for live use. Maybe it was never configured for use with my cable modem. Probably should update the macOS app to 1.7 as well.
      • Mon at 4:29 PM
    • sbrave
      Paul_Vannatto Duplicate IP addresses are definitely not a good sign.
      • Mon at 4:44 PM
  • New
    samib
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-19

I understand that I should get free Tracktion software with my registered Behringer UMC404HD. How is this accomplished?

0 8
    • samib
      RexBeckett Hi samib, when you register your purchase you should be sent a download link for Waveform OEM. To register:

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Product Registration. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Sep 19
    • samib
      samib Thanks again, RexBekett. It is nice to know I can get help at this site.
      • Sep 19
  • New
    samib
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-19

how do I know I have most current driver/software for my UMC404HD?

0 11
    • samib
      RexBeckett Hi samib, the latest driver for Windows 10 is version 5.12.0. You can download drivers by clicking on Software at the right side of the product page: https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BK1
      • Sep 19
    • samib
      samib Thank you Rex. I should have mentioned I have an iMac. Maybe it picks up the driver automatically
      • Sep 19
    • samib
      RexBeckett The UMC404HD is CoreAudio compliant so it should work on a Mac without additional drivers,
      • Mon at 1:50 AM
  • New
    yalcinarmen
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-18

Hi,

Is there a Windows 10 compatible driver for BCA2000?

Thank You

Yalcin Armen

0 7
  • New
    stpascoe0
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

Curious if anyone have previous versions of Xair18 firmware, prior to 1.7, as behringer does not provide access to older versions via it's download page for the Xair18

0 5
  • New
    BoyKMO
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-16

i find it hard to register my new product is it always loading for long time when it comes to registration because i have been trying to register

0 10
  • New
    rpant
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-15

I am having difficulty setting up my device to record analogue vinyl to digital on my HP. I have downloaded the driver but get no icon for control.

0 6
    • rpant
      Dale_M Hi there, have you got the latest version of ASIO4ALL? As this is 3rd party software the website can be difficult to navigate so I have sent you a direct link here https://we.tl/t-YlBk07DqmG There is normally no desktop icon, but if you search your C drive it should be there for you to click on and open.
      • Sep 15
  • New
    jffry101
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-13

Is it possible to save different profiles, where the levels persist between the different profiles? As in, say the mic level is moved to 75%, and when I move to a different profile, to keep that number. Ideally, I'd only alter the fader setup/lighting, not any of the other options. 

read more...
    0 5
    • jffry101
      PedroRodrigues Hi jffry101 Please consider that any profile you create will be able to store all the settings you need,how you require for any particular tasks. You will not be bale to share the MIC level between profiles but you must set up the same MIC level on each profile.
      • Sep 14
Go to page