Statistics

254,392 members
132,075 posts
  • New
    Cclnz
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-20

Sorry i am a newbie here and my question is surely really dumb but here i am. 

In my u-phora um2 i wanted to use the audio return and connect my earphones but the connectic seems to be not jack i tried with 2 different pair of earphones and none or them work or enter in the connectic. Am i doing it wrong or it's not "jack" tip?

read more...
    0 10
    • Cclnz
      Dale_M Hi there can you advise what you mean by audio return? The input in is a combi port, this can take both XLR and jack cables, the rear of the unit offers both red/white RCA jacks for local monitoring as well as USB connectivity with your PC/MAC.
      • Wed at 1:47 AM
      • Uphoria um2 - audio return is it really jack?
        Cclnz

Hi, i mean what i circled in pink. (Sorry english is not my native language). I tried to input jack cables but this seems not to work ..

• Wed at 1:52 AM
      • Uphoria um2 - audio return is it really jack?
        Dale_M No worries. This will be a typical headphone socket, the headphone's take a 1/4" jack and the headphones must be TRS -this means tip, ring sleeve, this is a standard stereo headphone socket and any other variant will not work. The socket is not meant to be used for anything other than headphones.
        • Wed at 7:36 AM
    • Cclnz
      Dale_M
      • Wed at 7:36 AM
  • New
    tomashk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-18

Hello,

I have just bought UMC204HD and it works great. But there is one thing I don't fully understand. I got current drivers, installed them and connected the device. And Windows 10 started to show three new outputs - OUT 1-2, OUT 3-4 and OUT 1-4. I think that I understand OUT 1-2 and OUT 3-4 and how it is linked to the monitoring. But I don't know how should I understand OUT 1-4. I would be greatful for the description what is happening when I choose this output.

Thank you in advance.

read more...
    0 3
    • tomashk
      PedroRodrigues Hi tomashk the outputs you are seeming are referent to the following:

2 x ¼" TRS (Main Line Out)
      OUT 1-2
      OUT 3-4

4 x RCA (Playback Line Out)
      OUT 1-4

Thank you
      • 20 hours ago
    • tomashk
      tomashk

Thank you for your description. It makes sense - I have to find something with RCA and test it :)

• 20 hours ago
  • New
    DennisMilsom
    Contributor - Level 2
    2021-10-15

Running an XR-18 with the latest ASIO driver, but the USB connection keeps turning on and off. When using the XR applet, you can see it happening, flicking from No Devices Connected to X18/XR18 (2F34E88E)  - it's random. Sometimes it sits there all fine and I can get audio from the DAW, and then all of a sudden it starts this alternating on/off state. Requiring me to shut down the DAW and remove/reconnect the USB cable.

I have gone to the USB and turned off the Allow Computer to Turn Off this Device to save power, on all the hubs (inbuilt not exernal) and all the USB devices listed, some do not have the option, but the ones listed as hubs do.

I have tried re-installing the driver.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so how did you fix it?

Could it be a windows 10 issue?

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Mewi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-13

Hello, i am trying to find a driver to connect my xenyx into ableton live, but the problem is that i cant seem to find a solution for mac, please help :)

0 7
    • Mewi
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Mewi, the Q1292USB is USB class compliant and for MAC no drivers are required. It will utilize the MAC's core audio system, however, on PC the ASIO4ALL Driver is required.
      • Oct 13
  • New
    ronko
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-12

How do I use the inserts on the UMC404HD ? the quick guide gives no clue ?

0 5
  • New
    FrankvonWelt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-11

Hi,
    I own two UMC 1820 interfaces. At the moment I use the via 2 USB connections to my MacBook and created an aggregated device to combine both for more ins and outs.
    I would prefer to connect the second via ADAT. I see the amount of ins and outs but I don’t get signals from the 2nd devices inputs.
    The „normal“ way for extending IOs is the ADA8200 which seems to have a switch for that.
    Is it possible to operate the two Interfaces like this ?

Thank you!

Frank

read more...
    0 12
    • FrankvonWelt
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi FrankvonWelt,
      Unfortunately, it is not possible to connect to UMC1820's together via ADAT.
      The ADAT inputs and outputs on the UMC1820 are only tied to the USB port. It is not possible to route the analog inputs on the UMC1820 to the ADAT outputs or route the ADAT inputs to the Analog Outputs.
      • Oct 12
  • New
    salvattore001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-10

UMC204HD Physical Outputs 1/2 are changed by Windows volume control.

most interfaces doesn't have this behavior, instead only applications volume is controled by windows and not the physical output directly. this is very annoying, specially for ASIO applicaction, as i expect my DAW levels to be independent of windows settings

is there any way of unlinking windows volume and physical outputs? 

read more...
    0 20
    • salvattore001
      Nigel67 Hi salvattore001. Are you describing the option in Sounds - Recording - Device Properties - Levels? If so, I have not come across an Interface where you are not able to adjust the Windows level control. If this is not what you are describing, can you give more information on your set up and where you are adjusting this level so I can look into it further as this is new to me and I have never seen it mentioned before by other users. Many thanks
      • Oct 10
  • New
    Opotija
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-09

My system burned out. The wrong power supply was plugged in my system. Can this be fixed?

0 19
    • Opotija
      Nigel67 Hi Opotija. We can certainly give it a go at repairing your unit. Even if it is not possible, the internal pcb could be replaced. Please send in a Service Ticket and we will be able to help you set up a repair. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket.
      • Oct 9
  • New
    StephenWhite68
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-09

Hey

I am using the Behringer UM2 and I have my RD-6 plugged into the MIC/Line 1 input with my TD-3 plugged into the INST 2 channel but I can only see Audio from the MIC/Line 1 input.

I have followed a bunch of tutorials to setup correctly but I cant seem to see why the second channel will not be heard in Ableton

Any ideas?

Thanks

Stephen

read more...
    0 23
    • StephenWhite68
      PedroRodrigues Hi StephenWhite68, thank you for your post, please consider that the ¼ TRS output on the TD-3 offers an output impedance of 1. 5 kΩ while the Instrument Input on your UM2 offers an impedance of 1 MΩ .

1.5 kΩ = 0.0015 MΩ
      1 MΩ = 1 000 kΩ

This will cause an impedance mismatch that will cause the issue you have reported.
      To be able to manage this impedance mismatch you must use a D.I. please see a few examples for a D.I. below:
      https://www.behringer.com/catalog.html?catalog=Category&category=C-BEHRINGER-DIBOXES-ACTIVEDIBOXES

You must connect the ¼ TRS output on the TD-3 to the Input on the D.I. and the D.I. output to the Instrument Input on your UM2 and this way you will be able to have signal inputting on your sound card form your TD-3

Thank you
      • Oct 9
    • StephenWhite68
      PedroRodrigues Hi StephenWhite68 I would assume that would also apply to the RD-8. Thank you
      • Oct 9
  • New
    nanos
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-08

Hi everybody..i had installed before 3 days windows 11 in my laptop and i found that my audio interface BEHRINGER 404HD not working correct..please i need informations when they release the new drivers for windows 11..

0 45
    • nanos
      Nigel67 Hi nanos. I will talk to the design team and ask if they know of any issues with the existing drivers and Windows 11. I will not be able to ask until Monday though. You mention it is not working correctly, please can you advise which part of it is not working correctly? Can I confirm that the 404HD was working correctly with Windows 10 and its not a unit that you have just purchased and not tried on Windows 10. Many thanks.
      • Oct 8
Go to page