Statistics

298,817 members
182,483 posts
  • New
    daniel5854
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-30

Hi, I'm using a Behringer UMC1820 interface with my Windows 11 laptop. I have a spare audio interface (Saffire Pro 40) that I would like to connect as an ADAT slave to the Behringer interface to get 8 more channels. I connected a Toslink cable from ADAT IN in the Behringer to the ADAT OUT in the Saffire Pro 40 interface. I can see ADAT channels in my laptop using the UMC Control Panel, but I can't hear any signal from the ADAT inputs.

Thanks, Daniel

read more...
    1 18
    • daniel5854
      Isotoxin I think UMC1820 will work with an ADAT expanders, not the audio interfaces, via TOSLINK cables. For example, ADA8200 will do the job.
      • Jul 31
    • daniel5854
      daniel5854 Thank you! I figured out how to make it work. For future reference, you have to connect the Saffire Pro 40 to a computer and in Saffire Mix Control you have to route Anlg In 1, to ADAT Output 1, Anlg In 2 to ADAT Output 2 and so on, as well as set the sync to ADAT. Then go to File>Save to Hardware. After that it should work if you connect two Toslink cables between the ADAT ports in both interfaces, and the Saffire Pro 40 should work as a slave without having to be plugged in to a computer.
      • Aug 1
  • New
    danny2478i
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-26

I got Behringer UMC 22 from Amazon Egypt in Jan26 from non official seller , so Days past and here we go now, I discovered that I can get tracktion premium 2021 edition for free then I applied to the process and they say to me my 90 day warranty passed and I don't know what to do but I am really frustrated, I am not buying it from official store there is no official store, what can I do?!! And I bought it in Jan 2022 so I don't know why this 90 day warranty hinders me from getting my activation code

read more...
    1 14
    • danny2478i
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the Support link above and create a tech support ticket. Someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Jul 26
  • New
    MichaelPirtle
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-07-25

I have an audio player program that can be set to play back through different sound cards so two (or actually 3) feeds can be sent separately to an audio mixer.  What I would like to do is use a single audio interface to accomplish this same thing.  Does anybody know of a product that can do this?

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    Jimijames
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-22

Hi All,
    It might be user error, but I cannot get the rear Line Output jacks to output any sounds at all. I have GarageBand multitrack files as a DAW test for pre-recorded. I cannot get any audio from those jacks to another mixer input. I tried the jacks half inserted as well with no change. I also ran a mic into input 3 (which works otherwise) to see if that converted analog signal would do as the manual says and send it to the corresponding output. Nothing. If anyone can tell me how to get these to work, I would be so grateful. 

Jimijames

read more...
    1 15
    • Jimijames
      PedroRodrigues Hi Jimijames that may be related to GarageBand and how the signal is routed, I would suggest to check the video guide below to confirm your Audio set up on the DAW : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT4wEIGWMjw I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Jul 23
    • Jimijames
      Jimijames

• Jul 23
    • Jimijames
      Jimijames

Pedro, thanks for the comment. The interface is indeed connected to GB. I need someone who owns this particular Behringer 1820 interface to help me troubleshoot or understand why I am getting no signal from those line output jacks. Everything else is working fine, recording/stereo playback.

• Jul 23
    • Jimijames
      AkumaJR If there is no signal at line-out 1+2 check the mastervolume on the front of the interface. If it's the other outputs ....
      • Jul 28
  • New
    Maurycy6
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-18

Hi.

I've been looking far and wide but I can't find much information about UMC202HD headphone jack input.

I've been using it for years and I'm quite happy with it, but now I want to buy beyerdynamic DT990 250Ω (or at least 80Ω) and I'm not quite sure if the interface can handle those and provide satisfactory volume.

read more...
    0 29
    • Maurycy6
      djtetei If you really want to use Beyerdynamic DT990 high impedance version headphones, I suggest to use a standalone headphone amplifier between your audio interface and your high impedance headphones, in order to provide adequate volume levels. I don't think the Behringer UMC202HD power supply is strong enough to provide the required voltage to high impedance headphones.
      • Jul 19
  • New
    spino50
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-08

Hi there. I'm in Italy and I looking for behringer x air xr18 but I can't find it in any store (Europe included). Is the product dismissed?

0 6
    • spino50
      Dale_M The product is still available but there is still a global component shortage, please try again in the near future is all we can advise.
      • Jul 8
  • New
    Santosx13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-06

Tenho uma interface UMC22 e ela está apresentando ruído no canal 1 Mc, já tentei resolver de todos os jeitos mas os ruídos persistem, alguem sabe oque faço  para resolver?

Procurei o esquema elétrico da placa  e não achei

Se alguém  tiver e poder mandar eu agradeço.

read more...
    0 5
    • Santosx13
      WilliamR Hello, Sorry you are having issues with your interface. Please click on the support link above to create a tech support ticket. An agent will help you troubleshoot it as soon as possible.
      • Jul 5
  • New
    llullipi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-02

Hola, necesitaria saber como configurar mi targeta de sonido Behringer usb UCA222, en Windows 11, al conectar no me reconoce el dispositivo, y no logro bajar drivers. Gracias

0 12
  • New
    vujo27
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-16

Hello, I have just got a Behringer U-Phoria UMC202HD and I am wondering how I can register my product.

I am also wondering what software I should use for recording audio.

Thank you 

1 13
  • New
    ToddNicholson
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-06-14

I am looking to replace some old audio interfaces. I'm interested in the UMC1820, but I have questions about how Windows will treat it in regards to playback/recording (outputs/inputs). 

In other words, if I am working on a mix in my DAW that contains more than 20 channels, how will that mix be played back through this interface if I need to record additional parts?

I have 2 older devices for demonstration of what I'm talking about.

Device 1 - 16 channel mixer

The computer recognizes 18 inputs from this mixer which includes the 16 individual channels plus whatever mix is sent to the main left and right. The computer also recognizes the mixer as a stereo output device.  With this mixer, I can record up to 18 tracks at a time into my DAW, but no matter how many total tracks are in my project, the stereo output is played back through the main left and right of my mixer.

I can record additional parts along with my playback and either monitor them directly through the analog mixer session or through the USB output.

Device 2 - 2 channel audio interface

The computer recognizes 2 microphone inputs plus a stereo output. I can record two tracks at a time and playback my main mix to the audio interface. A blend knob allows me to set levels between the live instruments and the DAW playback.

I recently tried another interface that had 10 inputs and 10 outputs over USB.  Unfortunately, it was a poorly thought out design. Each individual channel requires a physical switch to select whether it is used as USB input or output. The DAW could play back only the first 10 tracks to channels 1 through 10, and the overall stereo output also plays back on channels 1 and 2 instead of being sent directly to this interface's main outputs or headphones.  Because of this implementation, it is very difficult to record additional parts while playing back an existing mix from the DAW.

read more...
    0 21
Go to page