Statistics

299,779 members
183,556 posts
  • New
    Audiolunatic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-18

I'm new here and not sure if this is the right page. Behringer support sent me here to find parts.

looking for a pair of rack ears for Behringer FCA 1616

0 37
    • Audiolunatic
      Nigel67 Hi Audiolunatic. I think that support meant to send you to filling out a spares ticket which can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. The FCA1616 is a legacy product, so unfortunately there may not be any left in stock to purchase. I would also try posting on the Behringer FB site to see if anyone on there has a pair for sale or may know a company that can make rack ears. You could try this company and see if they have ever made any for the FCA1616 https://www.facebook.com/RACKEARS/. Hope this helps
      • May 17
  • New
    Wishbonemusic1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-13

I have just bought the Behringer U-PHORIA UMC22 Audio Interface as it is a decent price yet is stated on Behringers own website as having low Latencey. After following all instruction including those of videos on Youtube I cannot get Latency below 1000ms. I'm sure its not my computer as its is a gaming computer with a really fast processor so I can only come to the conclusion the UMC22 is just not up to the job?

read more...
    0 16
    • Wishbonemusic1
      PedroRodrigues Hi Wishbonemusic1,thank you for your post, to evaluate any latency values, you will need to have in to consideration if you are using a Mac or a Windows computer because on Windows computer you will have the drivers transporting the audio from the sound card to the CPU of the computer and them from the CPU of the computer to the sound card again and from there to the speakers.
      In a case of a Mac is different because Mac uses core audio device.

We also need to consider when addressing latency, the following:
      The computer CPU speed.
      Audio interface quality.
      The type of connection. USB/FIREWIRE.
      The compatibility driver/operating system/ DAW.
      The amount of buffering selected on the DAW, measured in samples.

Increasing the buffering size gives the computer more time to respond to the audio, per example when you are using plug ins, this is very important but also slows the response of the all system.

All these points can be addressed to decrease latency issues, but this scenario will also create less stability for your system.

Latency can be proportional to:

The number of audio channels used
      Number of Plugins used
      Sample Rate
      Bit Depth
      Amount of Memory
      Processing Power

I would suggest to checking on the preferences on the DAW what Buffer size are you using and I would suggest using a Buffer size between 256 and 512 samples.

I hope this clarifies this matter

Thank you
      • May 13
  • New
    tomshohat21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-09

hey

I tried to use my behringer uphoria umc202hd with an AKG D5 microphone. when I try to record, i hear a background noise (not something that the microphone recorded, more of a ticking sound and white noise). I tried two different recording programs and the noise appears in both of them.

I have the latest drivers, and the audio interface, mic and cables were not used.

my computer is a bit old, but doesn't make problems with other stuff.

does anyone know what might be the problem?

thank you:)

read more...
    1 30
    • tomshohat21
      Dale_M Hi there it may be best to try on a newer model computer just to rule this out, if you are still having issues please raise a Technical ticket from Support tab above.
      • May 9
  • New
    MCloudBehringer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-09

Hi there,

Here's the ticket number: CAS-506578-R1V5R0

When I checked my email looking for all emails from music tribe, I haven't been able to locate the registration/activation code for Tracktion Waveform OEM.

Any advice?

read more...
    0 31
    • MCloudBehringer
      Nigel67 Hi MCloudBehringer. I will check your case and send an e-mail shortly.
      • May 8
      • Tracktion Waveform OEM: Registration Ticket - Completed
        Nigel67 E-mail sent. Please also check your Spam and Junk folders
        • May 8
  • New
    Alessio6522
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-05

Hello, is possible to use 2 UMC 1820 togher?

to record 16 tracks.....

thank you

0 11
    • Alessio6522
      Alessio6522 Ah...posso scrivere in italiano?
      • May 5
    • Alessio6522
      Alessio6522 Si possono montare in cascata 2 UMC 1820 e vedere nella daw 16 ingressi ? Grazie
      • May 5
    • Alessio6522
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Alessio6522, Unfortunately, this is not possible even via the ADAT connections.

The ADAT inputs and outputs on the UMC1820 are only tied to the USB port on the UMC1820. It is not possible to route the analog inputs on the UMC1820 to the ADAT outputs, or route the ADAT inputs to the Analog Outputs.

The ADA8200 can be connected to the UMC1820 to add Analog I/O.
      • May 5
  • New
    bernardwilliambellis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-29

1 accidentley registerd my product twice by mistake and i was told i need a redemtion code to release me but i am not told where to put bthe redemtion code HELP please.

0 8
  • New
    adlinmmd
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-27

I can't record my guitar on waveform whilst it works fine on the audio monitor, is there a driver I should install first? or was it on the DAW's settings. Help me.

0 10
    • adlinmmd
      StueyLewis Are you running the guitar through a USB interface? If so, you'll want to make sure the drivers are updated for that. Usually it's an ASIO driver or something similar. Then you may have to change the inputs and outputs from your DAW to make sure they're all going to the correct space. What's your hardware setup?
      • Apr 27
  • New
    StueyLewis
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-04-27

I have a small studio in my home.  Usually I play and record solo, using guitar and other stringed instruments, microphones, and my AKAI midi controller with virtual instruments.  I play it all through a UMC404HD when I'm recording or just playing around with my midi controller, and use the dual outputs of the interface to either a Behringer 12" powered PA speaker or a pair of small studio monitors on my desk.

Recently, I've been having some friends over to jam and write, and when I plug a piano, guitar, and a couple mics into the UMC404HD, the sound gets a little muddy.  I tried running everything through my Behringer 16-channel mixer, then directly to the PA speaker, which sounds a lot better.  

I would also like to be able to use my virtual instruments when we jam, so I'd need to have the computer's output routed through to my PA speaker sometimes as well.

Is it advisable to run the output of the UMC404HD into 2 inputs on the mixer, then out to the PA speaker?  I'd like to be able to play/record solo while also having friends over occasionally, without having to re-wire the whole setup every time.  I'm trying to avoid clutter!

Hopefully this all makes sense.  I can upload a one-line diagram of what I'm thinking later when I'm done with work.

Thanks in advance, hopefully someone has a similar setup and can help out!

read more...
    0 19
    • StueyLewis
      Dale_M Hi there, the UMC404HD is really designed for interfacing with a computer/DAW and it sounds like you are trying to cram a lot of things in. As you mention using the master xlr outputs, you might find using the 4 jack outputs on the back gives you more control when you then feed them in to 4 of your 16 inputs -if you only have 2 left spare then you can use the master xlr outs (as you inquired) but you will need to adjust your levels (as there will be 2 insruments per 1 xlr out if this makes sense) If there is space you could always send your virtual instruments in on the 16 channel console rather than direct to the speakers. I hope this helps.
      • Apr 28
  • New
    Richluna1216
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-24

Deja de funcionar constantemente, no reproduce audio ni recibe señal de mi microfono, congela la imagen de los videos o trasmisiones que esten en curso, lo soluciono desconectando y conectandola y todo funciona normal pero vulve y pasa lo mismo en cuestion de minutos, estoy desesperado!!! he leido en varios foros y tengo entendio que no soy el unico que le pasa lo mismo con este producto.

read more...
    0 12
    • Richluna1216
      Dale_M Vaya a la pestaña Soporte de arriba y envíe un ticket técnico para que podamos ayudarlo.
      • Apr 30
  • New
    yasminlim4life
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-21

After registering for about two weeks, my tracktion code is still not received. There's also no updates at all. 

Is this normal, and if not how should I overcome this? If it is, how much longer should I expect to receive any updates/code?

Case Number:

CAS-592873-J2S4Y3

read more...
    0 9
Go to page