Statistics

306,003 members
190,348 posts
  • New
    MusicmanTy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-19

Hi. Registered my Behringer-204 on 16 March. Ticket Number: CAS-572800-D4V0K6. Ticket shows as solved, but still no email for Traction code. Also I'm not sure how to check if I got the 3 year warranty. Been trying to speak to an actual person by to no avail.

read more...
    0 18
    • MusicmanTy
      NicJonesMT Hi MusicmanTY.

I've just had a look and can see that an email was sent to you with the redemption code on the 16th March 2022.
      Please check your Spam/Junk email inbox for a message from [email protected], as it may have been routed here.
      • Apr 19
    • MusicmanTy
      MusicmanTy

Thank for the quick response. It was in my spam folder

• Apr 19
  • New
    spinlud
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-18

Hi, I have purchased an UMC204HD Behringer audio interface. I am getting output signal from the main R(ight) output, only from the left. I have tried different TLS cables, all work with the left output but not with the right output so it doesn't seem a cable problem. I have also tested headphones and RCA outputs 1/2 and 3/4, all work fine. It is just the main R output that isn't working. 

Any idea?

read more...
    0 46
    • spinlud
      NicJonesMT Hi Spinlud
      Can I just confirm that you have opened a Support ticket already?
      If not please click support at the top of the page and scroll down to the technical support option.
      • Apr 19
  • New
    marcoshac2022
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-14

Hi, I sent the Product Registration ticket 5 days ago and it is still in status "New". I am looking to get the product registered and to get the Tracktion software code, so I can start editing music on the computer.

Does anyone had this issue? Any tips to speed up the process and get the Tracktion code?

Thanks. Marcos

read more...
    0 15
    • marcoshac2022
      WilliamR Hello, William from Musictribe here. Sorry for the delay. Could you Reply with your case number so that I can look into this for you?
      • Apr 14
      • Product Registration taking too long - No Tracktion Code yet....
        marcoshac2022 Hi William. I still have not received any code.. It is about 10 days now... How can we escalate this? This is frustrating...
        • Apr 25
    • marcoshac2022
      WilliamR

Hello Marco, I apologize for the delay. There was a technical issue with our system. Your product has been registered and the serial number has been sent to your email. Thank you for your patience.

• Apr 27
  • New
    NPN74
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-13

I have been trying for about a month to get a warranty replacement. I have a ticket # and have received 1 reply. I sent the additional information that was asked for and a few follow up emails but no response. Can someone help me?

2 9
  • New
    SLAM1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-11

Hello all,  ive just purchased a umc1802.  it says i can get a free version of traction once i register?  ive done so but havent received traction code?? HELP????

0 16
    • SLAM1
      Nigel67 Hi SLAM1. You should have received an automated e-mail from us with the Traktion code in it. can you check your Junk and Spam folders please. I will check your account and confirm an e-mail was sent.
      • Apr 11
      • Traction Software
        Nigel67 I have found your case. I can only apologise, but for some reason you were not sent an e-mail. I will sort this out for you now and send an e-mail confirming your registration and the Traktion code.
        • Apr 11
  • New
    ross889
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-11

Hello there how can i download the software that Comes wiTh the um2 uphoria i registered but i dont know how to download the programs and the plugins.

0 20
    • ross889
      PedroRodrigues Hi ross889, thank you for your post, please provide the case number where you register your UM2 so I can understand why did you received the link and the code to download the software offered with your unit. Thank you
      • Apr 12
  • New
    aleslesjak
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-10

Hello,

I need to setup a multizone playback via PC and 4 output audio interface. The idea is to connect UMC404HD interface to PC via USB, then within Windows 10 built-in mixer select which application feeds signal to which UMC404HD's output and feed that signal to different playback zones.

As I have seen from documentation, UMC404HD does not provide any other output than main mix on 2 XLR outputs, but it advertised as 4x4 interface. Where are those those 4 outputs? On inserts or cinch connectors? How they are presentend in driver?

Thank you for your answer.

Best regards,

Ales Lesjak

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    smazzola
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-08

i Make a ticket: CAS-590664-B0W7Z0 and no email...

I need Tracktion access for star to use U Phoria UM2

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 20
    • smazzola
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi smazzola, Im sorry to see you have no yet received your Tracktion code. This should automatically be sent upon registration of your product. I will pick up your case today and investigate this further and get your code sent across to you.
      • Apr 8
  • New
    halfSpinDoctor
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-08

Can I get confirmation that the L / R channel outputs on the UMC22 are indeed balanced? Thanks in advance!

(Long version: I have a venue with powered loudspeakers and challenging environment with lots of AC hum, etc. I tested a setup with the XLR output of my personal UMC404HD with balaned lines running to the loudspeakers and everything sounds great. Hoping to buy a UMC22 to put in here and want to confirm it will work similarly well with the TRS balanced outputs).

read more...
    0 27
  • New
    cadieux147
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05

Hi i talk with the apple support abour the fact that my audio card isn't reconise by my mac, but it was working with the older version. They told me they gonna work onto it ! but for now they ask me to talk to you about this probleme and how to manage it! so what can I do to make it work again ??? 

The model of the card is UMC404HD and my ios is monterey 12.3.1 

read more...
    0 63
    • cadieux147
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi cadieux, all UMC devices are USB class compliant with Mac. When issues arise in which the device is not noticed on your OS this can indicate a possible USB related issue.
      Is the Mac running OS 12.3.1 a newer mac than the one running the older OS?
      If yes are you having to use any USB adapters?
      • Apr 5
Go to page